Janeane Garofalo Appreciation Thread

Discuss Janeane's career here. If you know her, performed with her, or met her, feel free to share your stories.

Attached: lylas-white-leopard-blouse.jpg (310x457, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/gzNsRQzvdm3uUOLyV2qR-g/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm her wigmaker
AMA

How many does she use?

I've seen this many times before. Who is the psycho behind these posts?

The Garofaholic.

I once saw her at an Arbys coming south on I-95, a little south of New Jersey. She order 3 beef and cheddars and payed with all nickles. She ended up only being able to afford two B and Cs and I felt so bad I just offered to pay for the whole thing. She refused a few times but eventually accepted and walked out to her Toyota Corolla, which I'm pretty sure she was living in.

God, she's hot in that photo.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/gzNsRQzvdm3uUOLyV2qR-g/

>exactly 30 days since last thread
>OP actually served out a 30 day ban instead of evading like all of the other autists

Attached: 1553222982425.png (113x143, 28K)

Some people are just passionate about hair fraud. Is your hobby of internet shit posting so superior?

Based. I'll let him have this one

That's from "Girlfriend's Guide To Divorce", which she left after the first 7 eps.

I was banned for a phony ban evasion. That's why i waited it out.

Hot, hot, hot.

Anybody see her on Amy Sedaris' show on Tuesday?

Urggh who is this disgusting hag?

Seriously?

Weak.

Brilliant.

bump this

Attached: samefagging.jpg (90x31, 2K)

Quack.

Pucchiacca

Attached: 1547402798434.png (462x309, 243K)

She was "Wet Hot" in "Wet Hot America Summer" and its Netflix series.

Come see Janeane at Eastville Comedy Club in Brooklyn, today at 8pm.

Janeane hair/wig stories please?

My sister tends bar at a club in downtown Providence. She says Janeane comes in every couple of weeks with one of those folding tables and cologne and gum and stuff. I guess she knows the owner who gives her the ok. Apparently she collects tips as the bathroom attendant. She supposedly gets really close to you at the urinals and nods and smiles at people while offering them gum. But she never actually says anything the entire three hours shes in there. Even if someone recognizes her.

based

We had sex in the missionary position once and, she farted on my penis and she proceeded to laugh about it

I would, but it would just be weird listening to her onstage while I sat alone where the audience should be, trying to courtesy laugh at her set.

it's a copycat now

who is this person that's so obsessed with Jaeneanae Giroflano?