RIP Legend

Kirk Douglas passed away in his sleep. He was 102.

Attached: WEBPAGE_20190328_013409.jpg (480x347, 33K)

fake
mine as well be dead though, he's basically a corpse in a suit now

Honestly this thread might be true if we keep it alive for a few hours. You never know.

I was caregiver to a lady who lived to 107. She was fucking funny. Old folks just don't give a damn.

This mother fucker was twice my age now the year i was born.

Old people are cool as fuck, honestly. The best ones realize they don't have time to worry about meaningless bullshit and have such a different perspective on shit because they weren't reared under the totality of intensive technological socialization.

Also I watched Paths of Glory recently. Absolute kino.

Is this one of those tricky math problems?

I've been taking care of old folks for over a decade. A lot of them suck miserably, but the cool ones stay with you forever. One time watched a woman with Alzheimer's who starved to death because she couldn't stop screaming during her waking hours. Family wouldn't put a feeding tube in, probably because they appreciate what "quality of life" means. Rare.

user is roughly 30

Hello, fellow 34 year old.

Why hasn't this guy gotten Me Too'd yet? Doesn't he have an (alleged) history of sleazy and possibly ILLEGAL sexual conduct dating back to the fucking 1930's? It's time to demand that he come clean about the past. All of it.

BIG RAPER

107 and still sharp? That's some goddamn good genes there.

>prosecuting a 100 year old

>he's still alive
jesus christ

No, not sharp. She was sans marbles for years. But still a hoot.

>yfw pic related could be next
Alive and kicking at 96, but anything can happen at this age

Attached: sir-christopher-lee-1.jpg (2048x1363, 576K)

I agree. His time is up.

I have a grandma that’s 102 but she’s In way better shape than him. People that don’t want to reach the maximum age that they can’t naturally reach are weak

hes dead, died 4 years ago

>alive and kicking
user...

Well done bro.

They do it to Germans who happened to be enlisted in the military during a certain "historical event".

>97 years old
>still alive
goddammit, the day he dies, i'll be so torn up bros.

Attached: abe vigoda.jpg (621x747, 120K)

You can say world war 2 it's fine

I've met a sharp 102 year old before but she was blind. The nurse told her that he lost weight and she promptly grabbed his gut and replied "buuullshit".

I am spartacus !

Attached: AB897A39-9433-4552-A414-CB73145E7839.jpg (1024x996, 72K)

I used to be in the movies you know

Attached: sean.jpg (640x960, 78K)

because anyone who could accuse him is most likely dead.

place your bets

Attached: 800px-Queen_Elizabeth_II_in_March_2015.jpg (800x1056, 201K)

Kirk Douglas raped multiple white actresses, including very young ones, and was a serial abuser, all of it covered up by fellow (((execs))). He was truly ruthless and had women blacklisted before, or after he had his way. His son Michael knows all that shit, and keeps it quashed. When his son goes it all comes to light. Reminder Kirk's grandson is in prison and also beat girls.

This is why Ace in the Hole is a POS because it's eerily true to life. Sociopath.

>chink
>African
>Connery wistfully looking away from them
This is not the future we deserve

Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

Attached: 42A44893-8D21-440B-AB02-F97A2968E4A8.jpg (3024x4032, 414K)

>it's eerily true to life
Nah, Chuck Tatum felt guilty in the end. Real life Douglas has no conscience whatsoever.

You made me look. Fuck you.

the sooner the better

Didn't look a day over 101

Attached: tfwtheaddonfinallychanged.jpg (512x504, 46K)

This is retarded. There would be nothing tragic or surprising about a man dying at a hundred and two. Wow great joke.

kek this

My based commie killing gramps turned 100 this year and is in pretty good health fully mentally functional. Honestly the man is an inspiration

how the fuck is he still alive????

Everytime you do this you take a year off of your own life.

I saw this thread and thought "no way" rather than thinking it must be true. Idk why, I just assume he's going to keep on going.

I honestly thought he died way back in the 90s.

>commie killing
Fuck that war criminal

>commie killing
Fuck that war criminal

jew magic

Is it true that these kikes stay alive by doing blood transfusions and by eating underage foreskin???