Tomahawk > Brawl > Concrete

Tomahawk > Brawl > Concrete

Attached: s. craig zahler.jpg (820x533, 58K)

Concrete is better than Brawl tho user

Brawl is schlockier, but it understood where it was going. It's a very clear story of a dude's descent from a relatively normal life into some kind of celled hell, but Dragged Across Concrete is all over the place.

I will admit that the bank scene in Concrete was better than anything in Brawl, though.

Original 4channers >Election Tourists who like this director

Zahler isn't right wing just because he's one of the few directors who's actually capable of writing right wing characters, that's just your brain rotting making you think that.

You have to go back.

Name your top five favorite films. Go.

Why would I do that? So your hurt toddler brain can rage against me for saying things you didn't want to hear? Grow the fuck up and stop acting like a histrionic.

By today's incredibly strict standards? Yeah, he should probably be considered right-wing or at least moderate.

SHOTGUN SAFARI

Brawl and Concrete are such shit that they retroactively ruin Tomahawk. He's the same fucking thing as the Donnie Darko guy. Where what seemed like "genius" at first ends up just being what they're dumb about.

Attached: bone tomahawk case of the mondays.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

Who cares if he is, anyway? There are fucking dozens of openly left wing filmmakers who are as or less talented working in the industry right now and who are 100 times more obnoxious about it.

I support him 100%, homie. I don't care if he's right-wing, moderate or somehow secretly left-wing. He's the best thing going right now.

Nah, I just wanna see how much you actually care about film and aren't just pissy because Zahler is making exploitation movies while possibly being a conservative.

shit > tomahawk > brawl > concrete

Nah, it's actually what I said. No one here could ever possibly give a shit about people making exploitation films, retard. Seriously, you seem like you only operate based on emotion. It's pretty queer.

>infuriated replying to someone who wasn’t even remotely mad

lmfao imagine liking this shlock

Explain, man.

>u mad!
>whiteknighitng for another man
Spotted the effeminate, dark-skinned son of a single mother.

shit>your opinion

>It's pretty queer.
Do you tell your friends you say homophobic slurs to people on Yea Forums to try to fit in?

lol tourist mad that his movies are shit

Calling you a queer is fitting in now? You hear it that much? Sounds like a personal problem you should work on solving.

Steaming Pile of Shit >>>>>> Power Gap >>>>> Tomahawk > Brawl > Concrete

Not that guy, but I've been here for years and my Jewish homie's films are fucking awesome. Better than comic book trash at least, that's for sure.

Do you also say racist/sexist slurs to try and be a tough guy on the internet? Would your friends approve?

Please phrase all future posts in the form of statements instead of trying to play the effeminate question game because you can't hold up your end of the banter, zoomer.

>Zahler isn't right wing
yeah he is

i really liked dragged across concrete

Attached: 1539653185268.jpg (638x558, 64K)

MAGA, fellow redditor.

Why are you mad?

:(

>they said something i don't like
>they must be mad

Attached: Brain Dead Jamal.jpg (960x540, 65K)

oh, okay

im not and i actually did like the movie im just baiting. anyway the first third kind of dragged for me but i really feel like it payed of pretty well. i enjoyed seing mel take out the trash, i like how overconfident the robbers were as well, made it way more satisfying to see them get taken out.

>i
>i
>i
>i
You weren't even pretending to be retarded.

This still gives me a gut reaction, even without the sound. I don't think I could ever rewatch this.

Im not normally such a pussy but God fucking damn

>Im not normally such a pussy
The reddit spacing indicates otherwise.

He's right wing as fuck. Probably a Ron Paul type conservative

Dragged >>> Brawl = Tomahawk

he's basically one of the most right wing filmmakers today wtf are you talking about. Concrete is filled with entry-level conservative talking points.

By 2019 standards, he’s literally Hitler. As are all of you for being here.

by any standards he's a tryhard faggot making fascism propaganda

>by any standards he's a tryhard faggot making fascism propaganda
Just a reminder that Jordan Peele made an entire film about how creepy and evil it is when white liberals are nice to him, but you're upset about a couple of throwaway lines in his latest movie where white characters say they're uncomfortable with modern racial politics because you're a slug.

Cool. We need at least some semblance of a counterbalance for all of the gay, pedophiliac, rapist propaganda that's being pumped out by Hollywood.

i honestly hope they double down

Attached: 1534993606259.png (779x960, 769K)

The takeaway with Zahler is that his not right or left, he's constantly working to realize his own life and world view. He's writing novels, recording metal albums with his band Realbuilder, he's written 28 screenplays, and finally found a non-Hollywood financier to fund his movies and give him final cut. He even recorded and sang a cheesy androgynous pop song that plays in the diner in Dragged Across Concrete.

Fuckers can't hit what they can't see coming. Art of war. Create to destroy them. Don't let anyone tell you something is wrong because people don't create shit. They talk. They try to stop creators. Zahler doesn't sweat these fags. /pol/ should take note. This is how Joos took over the arts. They just work nonstop and troll gentiles.

uninspired pissyposting

Concrete > Brawl > Tomahawk

But all are kino.

Attached: 1552301621916.png (223x226, 7K)

Bone > Brawl > Dragged
I still liked all 3 though

Hey, Armond

Concrete is better than Tomahawk by a mile. Better pacing and development.

imagine liking Donnie Darko, ouch