Is The Undertaker considered to be, overall, the greatest WWE star of all time?

Is The Undertaker considered to be, overall, the greatest WWE star of all time?

This is a question coming from someone who knows very little about the WWE.

Attached: undertaker-1423739065-2332892 (1).jpg (1920x1440, 848K)

from the 90s era?//

1. THE ROCK
2. Stone Cold Steve Austin
3. Undertaker
4. Big Show

Stone Cold is

i know very little, but from what I've gathered is that serious fans of pro wrestling consider him a gigantic meme.

Based Satan. Also, serious fans of wrestling are the meme.

>not macho man randy savage
pfffffft

mmmmmmmm

dumb zoomer

1a. Hulk Hogan
1b. Andre the Giant
3. The Rock
4. Steve Austin

>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never had a good match before 2006 and even then was carried by vastly superior workers
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out his WWF comfort even when Ted Turner threw millions at him
>Main evented the lowest drawing Wrestlemania of the '90s
>Main evented the lowest drawing Wrestlemania of the '10s
>Tanked the buyrate of King Of The Ring in 2002 so hard the PPV got cancelled
>Was barely ever in the main title picture because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 2nd best member of The Brothers of Destruction
>Only the 4th best member of The Ministry
>Only the 8th best member of The Corporate Ministry
>His backstage clique "The Bone Street Krew" was utterly BTFO by The Kliq and achieved nothing notable except inflicting Savio Vega on us
>His biker cosplay was cringeworthy
>His MMA cosplay was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""DA BEST PURE STRIKER IN DA WWE""""""""
>Shit taste in whiskey
>Shit hairline
>Has his ex wife's tattooed on his neck
>Failed at his first marriage so badly that he resorted to marrying an anorexic bimbo
>Only significant achievement was accidently being booked to have a Wrestlemania streak
>Is the wrestling equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
>In the same feud, lost 90,000 buys from the previous year at the Hell in a Cell PPV that included Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase Jr in the main event
>Drew so poorly in his 1997 title run that Bret Hart of all people had to take the belt off him
>spent the latter part of his career burying superior young talent
>The biggest impact he had on the business was sitting around in the back and telling one of his no-draw buddies to job to someone who could actually draw dime.

Attached: CTUZ_9AUAAAt1tm.png (708x535, 498K)

>serious fans of pro wrestling
kek

What the fuck is so funny? Say that shit to my face and not online and se3 what happens, fucker.

I don't live in Alabama

It's probably Edge.

Attached: Open.jpg (624x388, 41K)

mmmm don't wanna mess with him

I don't know but if I had to guess it would be

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Andre the Giant
3. Rick Flair
4. Stone cold/The Rock (can't really rank these guys higher or lower than each other)
5. John Cena

after that its basically whoever you liked more. Even though The Undertaker is a huge wrestling name and has been doing his thing for ages, him and Kane are absolute jobbers who never really had the crowds love. The Undertaker and Kane were like the big bad monsters of their era, they weren't even made into popular villains like Randy Orton, The Iron Sheik etc...

objectively it's Shawn Michaels

Attached: 1291706091748.gif (150x120, 911K)

1. Hogan
2. Austin
3. Rock
4. Cena
5. Flair

ya'll niggas overrating andre like crazy, he wasn't anywhere close to top 5

Nope. I mean don't get my wrong he's great but nobody produced the amount of hype as Stone Cold.
No not even The Rock was capable of getting the crowd riled up like Steve Austin

yea I guess you're right, Andre was a bit of a meme. I just didn't watch wrestling in the 80's.

how the fuck could I forget Michaels

Sheik on fleek

My mom wouldn’t let me watch Wrestling, so I went to the white trash families house down the street. Their house looked like like Kenny’s house when you watch South Park, right down to holes in the drywall. Anyways, one day me and this kid are amped up and start wrestling in his backyard, and his mom was being the “referee” and watching us beat the shit out of each other. Well, being little kids, our emotions got the best of us, and we start actually fighting. The mom starts shouting at me to get off her boy. I do, but not before punching him hard first. The mom starts cussing me out and commands me to leave. As I’m walking out of their backyard, I feel something metal slap the ever living fuck out of the back of my head. I hit the dirt so hard I had to pick it from out of my mouth. I woozily turned around and see this crazy bitch standing over me with a metal fold up chair. She starts screaming “tag team you little fucker, tag team!” I ran out of their like a bat out of hell, and never spoke to that kid again.

literally and unironically anyone who likes hbk is homosexual

>t.homosexual

Ah yes, that's how Shawn earned his top spot.

Andre was a sideshow. Much like the undertaker.

shawns prime was too short, and he was infamous for his backstage antics as opposed to star power

his post-02 run is nice but forgettable

jesus

>best memes after macho man and the rock and cena
>best dressed
>best cars
>humble and loves his fans this is a big one because the majority of wrestlers are giant dicks to little kids
>has a rap song named after him
>titantron theme is Also Sprach Zarathustra clearly a man of high intelligence

Attached: e8342543d0ef295e865457a2f2c26e98.jpg (400x471, 32K)

you need to be at least a little gay to watch wrestling in the first place

Yeah, but Flair was a WCW guy. I mean fuck, If we bring him in might as well bring in Sting.

Tell me about Kane

Why does he wear the mask?

Attached: red kane.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

>As I’m walking out of their backyard, I feel something metal slap the ever living fuck out of the back of my head. I hit the dirt so hard I had to pick it from out of my mouth. I woozily turned around and see this crazy bitch standing over me with a metal fold up chair. She starts screaming “tag team you little fucker, tag team!”

Attached: 123894729343924.gif (268x150, 1.45M)

is there anything more embarrassing than someone who feels the need to point out that wrestling is scripted? like imagine being a fully grown, functioning adult, and feeling the urge to tell everyone who watches wrestling "HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW THIS IS FAKE" like no....really? did you just figure that out now? what are you? 25?

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!

based mom working anonetty into a seethe

and is there anything, I mean ANYTHING, more fucking BASED than that man?

He's definitely the purest striker in wrestling history

Attached: pure.png (641x556, 416K)

And this is why you don't let your kids play with white trash

Bonesaw is ready, Cum on my face brother!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Stupid phone pastor

Are these rankings based on popularity or impact?

based on my ass really, I'm certain theres got to be an official ranking for this. But yes my criteria was overall popularity.

not so fast

Attached: brock.jpg (660x424, 28K)

>Is The Undertaker considered to be, overall, the greatest WWE star of all time?

This meme lord is the greatest imo. He had everything.

Attached: Randy.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

1. brock lesnar
2. everyone else