John Malkovich has signed to star as Roman philosopher Seneca in Robert Schwentke’s English-language feature project...

>John Malkovich has signed to star as Roman philosopher Seneca in Robert Schwentke’s English-language feature project Seneca – On The Creation Of Earthquakes. The film will explore Seneca’s relationship with the infamous Emperor Nero who he mentored since childhood.

Philosophy kino is on the menu, boys.

Attached: 00.jpg (1080x1486, 293K)

Wtf, hes white? This is unacceptable

Any other sources?
Trying to get more info

Other sources are citing screendaily, so I think they broke the news. No other info.

Sounds fascinating.

we need more rome kino.

wow, that's a genuinely interesting and original premise. never thought i'd see one of those again.

>be Amerimutt
>WE WUZ ROMANS

Robert Schwentke, director of classics such as RED, RIPD and the back-to-back masterpieces Divergent 2&3.

>english language
Where THE FUCK is my fully Latin Roman kino?

>be roman
>have disgusting british accent

People speaking Latin sounds too wooden
Latin is a dead language, aka we don't really know the correct pronunciation and tones.

RIPD and RED are great.

We need Mel

Based

no

yes

Attached: Funny Games.jpg (320x320, 32K)

romans would never let a jew be a philosopher

>John Malkovic as a stoic

Attached: 1552783462656.png (627x632, 474K)

Cue Seneca losing his shit at somebody

you are correct

ancient romans and greeks looked how modern "persians" look now

How will Malkovich dandy up Seneca’s look? A floral print toga with a striped tie?

Also how about we make him a genderqueer pansexual?

'no'

Attached: Caesars.jpg (708x817, 266K)

Muh ecclesiastical latin tho

lmao imagine

>Robert Schwentke
no thanks he fucking sucks

It's become commonplace for idiots these days to assume that white people in ancient times weren't white. Or that they were all fags, or they stole technology from some other race. It's fucking pathetic.

Modern Persians don't even look like how Ancient Persians looked. You think that Ahmadinejad is how Persians once looked? They weren't white or anything like that but they weren't like many are today. They were raped into oblivion by the Arabas and became what I like to call "Irarabs".

You're the idiot if you think Greco-Romans were of pale skin.

Romans stole everything from phonecians and greeks tho

>pale skin
Depends how much they went outside.
Most will have had a permanent tan but they were still white.

John Malkovich is the most overrated peice of trash "actor" to be shat out by Hollywood in the past 50 years. Prove me wrong.