ITT: Star Wars characters that are literally you

>ITT: Star Wars characters that are literally you

Attached: star bores.png (389x450, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gV64ogkkwmo
youtube.com/watch?v=ncPvX4PFaU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unironically based. my favorite sequel alien yet.

>Earth-tone skin
>Squinty eyed
>Droopy mouth face

he looks like how i feel

Is that thing what happens when Pepe and Wojak have a baby?

>Around blacks, never relax

Sexy

>We want the Jar Jar Audience.

>Infamous incel terrorist sexist hackers known as anonymous have struck again; making silly star wars character into their next symbol of hatred and misogyny.

Ghoel was a Wol Cabasshite male who, by 4 ABY, was mistakenly left behind in the palace of the crime lord Jabba the Hutt on the planet Tatooine. Unable to move from his perch on the walls of the Hutt's audience chamber, he used his long, prehensile tongue to lick newcomers to the palace. Although Ghoel was highly intelligent, every member of Jabba's court was ignorant of that fact. He was present in the chamber when Jabba organized a trip to Tatooine's Great Pit of Carkoon with the intent of executing several Rebel Alliance prisoners. He was a good friend.

Attached: Wol Cabasshite star wars.jpg (279x222, 15K)

HOLY FUCK ITS THOMAS PYNCHON

How much you want to bed he's got a redneck accent?

>this thing is on the poster
>Rose isn’t
fucking lol

sexy

Attached: wol3.jpg (359x263, 18K)

You must not have seen the leaked image from the episode 9 title crawl. Do not open if you don't want to be spoiled.

Attached: poochie.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>implying that isn't Rose
her injuries from the crash were worse than had been previously hinted at

me on the asidofoadisj

Imagine the blowjobs

When I was a kid I wrote a terrible stat wars fan fiction about my OCDONUTSTEEL badass x wing squadron, and the intelligence office was one of those dudes who had stuck himself to the chest of a protocol droid with a salty attitude about the whole affair.

it looks exactly like the aliens in Explorers

youtube.com/watch?v=gV64ogkkwmo

Attached: 71a8cecf7e59558c3dc97cf12d8469ec.png (1024x577, 446K)

>it looks exactly like the aliens in Explorers but gayer
ftfy

and more retarded.
gay, retarded version of the explorers aliens.

THE SEQUEL LOOK

Attached: Aliens.jpg (1721x1739, 911K)

Is he the new porgs? Remember progs were gonna be the next huge thing and become Disney's Minions?

random alien from men in black lookin ass

Attached: 235.jpg (193x266, 37K)

wtf is going on

You had one job

Attached: 23-thomas-pynchon-2.w245.h368.2x.jpg (490x736, 37K)

Attached: 1415139636528.jpg (402x450, 29K)

I really don't get their logic here. They've got a shitload of baked in iconic alien races that people already like, and provides nostalgic imagery that gives them a warm and fuzzy. Why the shit did they basically jettison all of that, and basically start from scratch with a bunch of generic fish/monkey/bug people?

That's like at least five dimensional autism, kudos to you.

did one guy design all the sequel aliens??

>waaaah why doesn't disney reuse aliens from the earlier movies
>waaaah why does disney reuse spaceships from the earlier movies
good thing they don't listen to you incels and keep making record-breaking profits

>Poggle the Lesser

I love that motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=ncPvX4PFaU4

I'm glad they've made plenty of new aliens (I really like the Abenedo, portions guy, that monkey thing at the Resistance base, and fat guy on IX poster) but would it really have killed them to put a rodian, duros, or twi'lek in there somewhere?

Attached: 4ee.gif (300x252, 2.87M)

he's the key to all of this

That's pretty much what I was getting at. I'm fine with expanding the galaxy, and adding new races, but that doesn't mean you should wipe the slate clean. As it stands, it's like they all went extinct.

>Poggle the lesser
>not the techno union

Attached: techno union.gif (500x288, 237K)

They look like rejected designs for an alien of the week on Doctor Who. Also there's a weird 56% vibe.

i wonder how much of the sequel designs are just the designers trying to avoid at all costs making an alien people would say looks like a racial stereotype

Everything they do makes it seem like it's some AU stuff, where it's a slight variation or reimagining of the OT, not an expansion or growth. They just wiped out everything and acted like they had a clean slate except for xwings, tie fighters, the falcon, and a handful of carryover characters.

> Now everybody is some shade of brown

Wait a minute.....

I'm an unironic sequel trilogy shill who will defend TFA and TLJ until I die but I'm on board with you. I don't need constant masturbatory references to past Star Wars imagery but the occasional OT/PT alien showing up would do a good job as serving as connective tissue to the earlier films.

they both look terrible and disgusting

I found it

Attached: mouse wars.webm (880x452, 2.9M)

How dead is her carreer after GoT?

That gets really hard to keep up with after a while. Maybe that was the point though.

muh dick

bump

>for fuck's sake

Dios mío...