Sean Evans Net worth 2019 is around $42 million USD

>Sean Evans Net worth 2019 is around $42 million USD

I wish I was dead.

Attached: Sean-Evans-Net-Worth.jpg (834x468, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/viimfQi_pUw
youtube.com/watch?v=zF2QwHnk3EE
youtube.com/watch?v=E9o_ifDQWLE
youtu.be/d31QjgbNLrk?t=3378
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ever seen those memes on black twitter "white people cant handle spicy food, salt is too spicy for white people, etc"????
I don't get these memes and hot ones is a good example, white people handle spicy food better than blacks. Black people over react, chimp out, pace around the room, cry, when they eat spicy food. White people are more calm, power through it, and tend not to whine and bitch.

I still don't know who this bitch is or where she came from.

Attached: D1GNjEDUwAA-xNh.jpg (1023x1200, 101K)

wtf is that creatura

youtube was a big mistake imo

It's the hot show with even hotter questions. And today we're joined by [insert literally who nigger here]

You really think the show makes a million dollars an episode? You really THINK that the show makes more than one million dollars an episode that it makes so much motherfucking money that the host gets a million dollars after it's all been passed around?

Attached: 1400950897158.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: 1553725150280.webm (640x800, 983K)

Who cares, she's qt.

youtu.be/viimfQi_pUw

youtube.com/watch?v=zF2QwHnk3EE

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=E9o_ifDQWLE

There’s no way. He’d have to get a dollar per view.

He's kind of charming in a devoid-of-any-personality kinda way.

White people can't into spices is the dumbest and most ignorant nigger meme there is, the whole mediterreanian kitchen proves it false.
>inb4 italians are not white

Obviously portman was cheating......... Offstep kept it a 100 tho.

This guy is so creepy and soulless. You can tell he doesn’t care about anything his guests say, he just cares about being trending. It’s like he running for office, almost.

She's literally muh bipolar im fucked I'm so quirky lmao

Its because of whites like me that don't fuck with spicy shit. I can handle it but I don't like it. Sorry other whites, I'm the bland mayo white guy giving us a bad name

Yea Forums says she's an industry plant

He has 5 million subscribers, 1/20th of PewDiePie, yet his networth is like 1/3rd of PewDiePies? Someone explain this. How does 5 million subscribers translate to 50 million USD? By that logic PDP is like a billionaire.

that makes sense

They aren't even "his" subscribers financialy speaking. His thing is a show in a subsidiary in a media conglomerate owned by Viacom.

There are at least 5 layes before he gets to touch the money. OP is fucking retarded.

Big production Youtube channel. Also algorithm bullshits meaning more subs != more money.

Still 42 millions for hot wings and some other small show, not sure is exact, still, it's a lot of money. I envy this guy, eating some wings and talk to guests, so casual.

He's not exclusivly doing Hot Ones, he hosts some sports show and other shit. Who knows, maybe he's dabbling in the stock- or housingmarket as well.

What does that even mean? Say compare her to Jennifer Lopez, she seems to not only be younger and prettier than Jennifer Lopez, but can sing better (you know Lopez can't sing without lip-synching). And yet Lopez always gets a fuckton of promotion. So I'm not really sure what you mean.

Britney Spears.

>mediterreanian
>white

Attached: 1524495847648.png (1000x600, 625K)

He has been doing this shit for many years, probably since before pewdiepie started youtube. Just listen to his monotone voice when he asks questions. He really doesn't give a shit about the celebrities. He just wants to get the reaction and call it a day.

He's probably sucking someone at viacom's cock to be making that much money. Maybe people are actually buying his hot sauce. We don't know the figures.

Lastly, his tongue must be destroyed beyond repair. That is why he is able to do this again and again.

He does some other shows and has a significant stake in a couple of the hot sauces they use on the show. The Last Dab and Da Bomb are very popular now.

People buy a lot of hot sauce from his website, none of the money is from youtube.

you sound fucking retarded my dude

Attached: 1549431436132.jpg (488x540, 74K)

Look at the trending page. It's all numales, fags, clickbait, zoomer cringe and normie music videos.

Is this a Hot Ones thread? Who is your dream guest? For me, it's Christina Hendricks. Ever since I first watched the show I can't stop fantasizing about her getting all sweating and flustered as she eats each wing, eventually needing to unbutton her shirt a bit to cool off.

Attached: sawjr9ok3ay01.jpg (1051x1588, 233K)

How attention starved are you that you replied to everyone, lmao

you type like a 15 year-old girl

>this guy

>Net worth sites are notoriously inaccurate
>But I'm sure a hot sauce salesman has $42 million
There's nothing to indicate Sean is wealthy at all. Not even any of the clothes he wears, and he is intimated by celebrities. I highly doubt he has more that one million.

she could provide the Mommy milk to cool off the spicy. Imagine it.
>she's all red faced
>drops her top
>pills out momma titty
>sucks milk out

italian food isnt spicy

Which is crazy cause like 3 years ago he seemed like a nobody that just reported KANGZ news on Complex's youtube channel a couple of times a week

Nice rebuttal

Attached: image.jpg (770x770, 104K)

It's a fucking atrocity she's never had children. Built like a fertility goddess and no children to raise?

Think of how many future milk truks she could've made. Her genetics could've brought upon a wave of strong sons and fertile women but her lineage will end with her. Truly, an insult to nature and God.

is she like 16 or 26?

He is just a host. A year ago he said he didn't even get a decent salary

Satan's dubs confirm it.

The source OP used is ridiculous. It's just some idiot's poorly written blog. Thejoeeconomy

>Facts –
>Sean Evan has tasted many spicy and hot foods in the world including the spiciest chilly, Pepper X.
>He never uses a props and all of the food and sauces used on the show is real.

This is garbage

If you're getting that from one of those celebrity net worth sites, you're a fucking retard, those are all guesswork and speculation.

You sound homosexual.

Am I face blind or does she look like Cara?

Not just any net worth site, a poorly made WordPress blog no one has ever heard of

I too thought it was cara until I enlarged the photo

Nah. His IMDB doesn't show him doing anything but Hot Ones right now.

No doubt he gets a cut of the T-shirt and hot sauce money, but I doubt he's doing that well. Better than most here, though. 42 million? Doubtful.

But Joe's blog says so!!

A word straight from Sean himself.(timestamped)
youtu.be/d31QjgbNLrk?t=3378

Sean says Brits can't handle the spice.

>So user, one of the things you're known for is incessant sneedposting. What do you think it says about the state of our society that memes have become simpler and less original over time?

>One of the things we like to do is go in our guest's instagram and ask them questions about interesting photos. However, we found that you have literally no social media presence at all. No twitter, facebook, or instagram. So what came first user, you disengagement from social media or your disengagement from society?

Cringe

i heard totalbiscuit talking about his videos and he said stuff about:
viewer engagement, people actually watch the entire thing, and comment / like etc.
a bigger sub number doesn't mean a bigger view count.
Sean has another show about burgers.
and he has his own hot sauces that are selling well.

Net worth is different than their bank account

His girlfriend

Attached: promoted-media-optimized_54b42e1b4ed42.jpg (583x600, 62K)

Stop fucking mass replying you asshole, I'm trying to read the thread and replies and every fucking time I hover over a reply I see your garbage fucking post, kill yourself.

farah abrams?

He is a verry pretty boy.

he was in the music industry before, not sure how successful though

shut up retard
kys

sauce me up senpai

Based retard who feels the need to mass reply to everyone in the thread just to get replies because no one would otherwise give a fuck about his uninteresting opinion.

what a pleb

She is just produced by her label, a product that is made rather than someone with talent who made it. Her brother is the talent, she's just the vagina.

and bobs

Attached: 1553725106302.webm (640x798, 1M)

use a trip so people can filter you

This. He made a deal with them because there's no way he can afford the celebrities he has on his show on his own. It's a safe, unassuming show, no controversy, just niggas eating hot wings and talking shit. Perfect glue for a corporate merger.

Although Sean has the personality of a baking sheet, Viacom pays celebrities to exaggerate their reactions. The shows are way more fake and scripted these days. That one with Gordon Ramsay was fake as fuck.

I think people are already getting tired of it. Same old shit over and over, same tired sauces, same OOOO that shit is hot, don't get it in your eyes bullshit.

>Let Shaq get away with not eating the last wing
Literally lost all respect for him.

shut it down

Attached: plc88cx61in21.png (1032x538, 833K)

>sucking on her toes
FUCK I'M SO JEALOUS

Is this the zoomer general thread?

we're in the fucking worst timeline

> he can afford the celebrities

They don't get paid to be on, they're almost always plugging something. They don't even have to pay SAG minimum, because it's not TV/Film. They probably get carfare and a gift basket of hot sauce.