So this is the reality we got huh?

So this is the reality we got huh?

Attached: file.png (615x703, 647K)

What happened in this situation/episode?

The weird thing about this episode is that even after having Bart join a group of militant feminists, the writers still managed to make the episode about Lisa and how she's actually right and Bart was wrong.
Bart literally cannot win, ever, under any circumstance.

It is now canon bart is a feminist

remember when the Simpsons had jokes?

How does Lisa get the moral high ground this time around?

>you now remember when Bart was made to feel bad about taking a genuine interest in playing an instrument, because WAAH THAT'S LISA'S THING

nope

>We're bad
>We're tough
>We're the counterculture
>We don't play by your rules
>Watch your back
>We're coming
>We're sneed's feed and seed

Attached: 130627210543-protest-fashion-pussy-riot-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 156K)

The Simpsons was never good. Its the most over rated television show of all time. Seinfeld is second.

Do writers hate him?
He just falls lower with each passing season

>9 posts in without Sneed
Sneed.

this but unironically

Attached: padchad.jpg (758x644, 64K)

Are there anons who really care about the simpsons today?

>So this is the reality we got huh?
Formerly the reality we didn't had

Moeposter and the janny that bans Sneed posts.

This, if boomer comedy had a cartoon it would be the simpsons, and a sitcom it would be seinfeld.
I say that and i’m fucking 35

Thats not really an answer

watching it right now. the meta commentary on feminism is amusing

so fucking hideous

>Bart respects feminists fighting the system
>Lisa gets mad at him for not studying women's rights issues (remember, he's fucking 10 and she's 8)
>regardless on how much he knows, he says he knows women get a raw deal
>she's mad as fuck at him
>feminists tie up Bart when he doesn't want them to destroy Itchy and Scratchy master tapes and erase history
>Lisa finds him and takes him to save the films
>they save them despite the feminists best efforts
>feminists run away
>they meet outside
>Bart is rejected by them
>Lisa is accepted into the group, despite the fact that she just stopped them and the group not actually learning anything
>they ride off under moonlight
>Bart takes his rejection in good nature and writes "The Patriarchy is a wiener"
basically the episode makes no sense.
Bart doesn't learn more about feminism, he keeps blindly supporting it.
Lisa never gets disillusioned in activists, even after witnessing them do something she doesn't like she joins them.
The feminist girls don't learn what they were doing was a bad means to an end.

It's really bizarre.

The jannies are deleting sneed posts in this thread

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 326K)

No the simpsons transcended comedy and became a joke. It's very meta.

The writers seriously need to get out more.

Attached: Simpsons writers.png (500x381, 183K)

Cringe
Based mods

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1522952025412.jpg (381x708, 46K)

Jannies are seeding discord and feeding the basedpsons fags doing this.

teesting

Typical sneed posters

what does feminist periods taste like

The writers hate everyone but Lisa. Lisa created zombie Simpsons. She's such a Mary Sue that every episode is her conflicting with someone and the resolution being that Lisa is right and everyone else is wrong. In seasons 3-10 she was still an eggheaded smarmy cunt but everyone treated her like she deserved. The idea that Lisa has a friend group removes her only flaw.

Literally the only good episode is the one with Mulder and Scully

Yeah, last episode with jokes was S11E5

deenS is the dutch name for the danish language

The show was never consistent on whether Lisa has friends or not. It's actually a typical Mary Sue trait that they have friends for when the writer wants to project how high status they are and not when the writer wants to project how lonely and above it all they are.

Stop pretending to be mad about this. Who cares, Simpsons has been dead for two decades.

Formerly creating

Remember when Bart and Lisa actually acted like brother and sister.

where's the edit? has it been made yet? I need my sneed fix

Aside from anything, why did they ever decided to add shadows to the characters? It looks fucking awful and it's one of those "they put more effort into the wrong things instead of the comedy" kind of things that makes me literal cringe when I see a modern Simpson episode. Everything about the clean, perfectly textured, studio-made, high production value art style makes me immediately think "not funny".

woah dude you can't say that here man, what are you doing you gotta get outta here man

I haven't gotten it, yet. I doubt I ever will.

Feeded and seedpilled

Simpsons is good for 15 season after that it's downhill

You forgot the feminists telling Bart he was never part of them and they just used him for his fingerprints and DNA.

NOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN FELLOW PATRIARCHS
WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPING THE WOMEN DOWN!

die moeposter

I remember all the rural themed jokes poking fun at the burgoese status the Simpsons family had.

How is it that The Simpsons went downhill so badly yet shows like Bob's Burgers and American Dad still come out with amazing episodes? Hell Family Guy is more watchable than The Simpsons

The Simpsons was a 90s show, and it died in the 90s.

I do, I seem to recall one about a certain store selling farm supplies that I found quite funny.

Attached: 1552706888795.png (530x523, 544K)

Dumb Donald on the right

Attached: HEYHEY.jpg (540x720, 34K)

Sneed

>sneed has become leftist propaganda
What the FUCK will Yea Forums do

Formerly non-political meme.

Sneed's Feed and Seed
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck
Sneed's Feed and Seed
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck
Sneed's Feed and Seed
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck
Sneed's Feed and Seed
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck
Sneed's Feed and Seed
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck
Sneed's Feed and Seed
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck
Sneed's Feed and Seed
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck
Sneed's Feed and Seed
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck
Sneed's Feed and Seed
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck
Sneed's Feed and Seed
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck
Sneed's Feed and Seed
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck
Sneed's Feed and Seed
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 11K)

the reality where the evil people are bumbling soulless idiots who endlessly shoot themselves in the foot? i like it

>formerly a female without a cock

Based janny bullier.

Bart acted like such a pussy in this episode.
Remember when he was a bad boy?

Attached: 1551331869323.png (720x960, 665K)

>Sneed is a proud and strong black transwoman
CHUCKCHADS RISE UP

Attached: 1553498269903.png (720x1002, 314K)

Currently a beta.

>sneedposting overrides even the culture war
How is this happening.

Attached: 1538281274573.jpg (680x487, 41K)

>paradigms shift gradually over time
>/pol/ gets mad

why?

Who even watches this show anymore

Delusional Chuck shills who think he's going back to reclaim Feed and Seed.

Because it's shifting in a terrible direction that will cause societal collapse.

fuck this timeline

The only bridge left for the show is the FUCKING and SUCKING.

Attached: 20190327_213142.jpg (592x582, 137K)

Feminists are just girls who are desperate to be seeded.

>Because it's shifting in a terrible direction that will cause societal collapse.
every dumb boomer generation says that

Isn't that the plot of Jay and Silent Bob Stike Back?

Is that really the plot of the episode? It's the dumbest thing I've ever read and it totally makes no sense.

Too bad their parents made sure they were well feeded

No

Megan anram wrote this episode so I know it's good.

Based af

Sneedposters

dont bring Seinfeld into this you pathetic zoomer

So let me get this straight because this shit almost made my brain bleed out.
You're telling me that Bart likes and respects
militant feminists from the very beginning of the episode, and Lisa is mad at him about this?

>defending seinfeld

Bart hates feminists for the first 2 minutes, does a quick u-turn because he's a generic amoral anarchist and sees havoc.
Lisa is envious of him, and therefore angry.

>Lisa is envious of him
For doing a 180 and liking feminists?

I guess the writers weren't clever enough to have Bart frame them for vandalism. That would be an OG Bart move, like that Jew who spray-painted a swastika on some church.

yeah. Because she doesn't get the attention of the stronk wymyns with pink hair, and Bart does.

>free pussy riot

Attached: 1495679931511.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

Good fucking lord.

Attached: 5363dd3294c4c8e90d9aedab591cc8b1.gif (497x250, 3.38M)

Makes me laugh every time

Attached: 1552984109206.jpg (348x348, 53K)

The Sneedposters thought they had complete control of the Simpsons threads, but what they didn't see coming were the seriousposters, an enemy the likes of which they had never faced before.
The seriousposters were descended from the reddit tribe and started their own Simpsons threads designed to unironically discuss sjws.
While the dedication of the Sneedposters had given themselves a name throughout Yea Forums, would it be enough to outpost the hivemind that was the seriousposters?

lmao is this russia?

roasted

based ruskies

HEY, THIS GUY WANTS TO FUCK A GOAT

Wonder what would've happened if he just kept saying no.

So it is true that white males are really fragile? One episode and suddenly they're holding torches and pitchforks.

I liked that the episode at least tries to point some minor objections to the feminist's side before going full YAS QUEEN SLAY. The best part was anything involving Krusty just blatantly exploiting the fad for ratings.

Overall a desperate attempt to stay relevant for a show that should just stop right fucking now.

They are?

No, but that won't stop Buzzfeed from trying to convince you white males give a shit about Simpsons.

Dunno, this thread shows a pretty level-headed reaction to the whole thing. I guess people are just that passive towards nu-simpsons and the whole thing coming like 4 years late to the party doesn't help much

The jokes were surprisingly good

Not for me. Different strokes I guess

>feminism and it's followers are retarded
So just like real life then

It past "right fucking now" decades ago.

>goat
Say, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

she literally ruins everything, especially for homer. Like that stonehedge episode where Homer is found to be the chosen one, they make him the leader and treat him like a god. Then dumbass Lisa convinces him that he is taking his power for granted and should use it to help others. Then he does that and the group stops being fun and they kick him out. Every time Homer has something good going for him its ruined by fucking Lisa. Ive always hated her.

I know, but we can't change the past unfortunately.

>stonehedge
The fuck

but thats toxic masculinity. Not allowed.

It’s over sneedbros....the jannies....they got us

You ever notice this is the response you get if you point out something that supports left wing politics? "Hey, this was a really bad episode of the Simpsons." "Your race is emotionally weak."

this 100%
they are both very mediocre, i probably laugh once or twice an episode

You now also remember the episode where everyone hates on grandpa to the point of driving him to attempting suicide, after his honest mistake of thinking someone was trying to rob his son's family home, only for the episode's focus to shift into doing him having to please Lisa.

Have sex white incel. While you sit here arguing in a sneedthread on Mongolian cartoon imageboard I’ll be out slaying puss

Up to about s7 she can still have some redeeming qualities like acknowledging when she's wrong, doing something nice, and the townsfolk dabbing on her when she's been a memer etc. But it's been a long time since there was an episode like that. Even when there were I still ranked her below Maggie and SLH though.

stonecutters my bad

you wont tho

Incel rage

rood

Sex is haram before marriage

>Up to about s7 she can still have some redeeming qualitie
And acting like a child from time to time

>Be a bunch of ugly dykes
>Go to a random place and slowly put on ski masks while people watch
>Hit play on cheap Ipod speakers and start dancing around like idiots
>Call this a "protest".

The IMDb page for this episode has multiple 9/10 and 10/10 reviews. I didn't watch it, but I think that proves that it was a good episode

feminism is cancer

It's because Lisa's voice actor is the only one that can fully voice the character since she's just done Lisa over the years

>Hit play on cheap Ipod speakers
There's no sound whatsoever, they just air metal away.

That's only partially it. Lisa's voice actor ONLY voices Lisa. No one else. Even Marge's VA voices Patty and Selma. Lisa though is a one and done deal, who gets paid comparable rates to her costars.

That means there's a financial motivation to use Lisa more, cause if they don't, her VA just does less work for the same money.

Would do you mean, the sucked him off?

>written by Megan Amram

Attached: simp mcbain.png (927x462, 449K)

Don't get hooked by the obvious /pol/ false flag to stir up trouble

Also I feel like the others are either busy(Azira, Consellenta), bored and want to quit(Sherear), or physically unable to do it after so many years (Kavner) that's why Lisa is the focal point of so many episodes these days

Right?

>Azira
>Consellenta
>Sherear
are you mispelling them on purpose?

Simpsums when?

Attached: 1534991906076.jpg (480x653, 56K)

Feels good to unironically enjoy Seinfeld

Cops should get thede whips in the US

yes, that is what's leading to societal collapse, not the rising poverty and fossil fuel extraction, not the mafias taking over the globe and the resurgence of fascism, it's promoting tolerance and acceptance of other sexualities, gee, nothing gets past you, I bet the elites are trembling even in the thought of the possibility that a person like you could exist, based redpilled poster. You should adopt a trip, call yourself Neo.

who cares about the simsons, somebody even watch this crap?

give me a quick rundown on who this is

I love these

J u s t

Attached: faQX1NE.jpg (640x480, 106K)

>most of thread posts are about people not giving a shit of modern simpsons
>white men copping
You have to go back

is it fragile to point out mental illness? Or to project that illness in the first place and screech if people point it out?

Attached: 1522275976973.png (987x968, 30K)

It's obvious they got more "inclusive" in the writer's room after that whole Apu controversy. I bet 100% that this episode came from these "writers"

Notice how its only the ugly women who into these activism?

Notice they can only do it with the help of their beta enablers.

he died for a slice of cake

sneed

we could stop giving a shit about the shitsons like literally everybody else

This episode was hell to sit through, but there are dozens of good episodes from the past couple years; only problem is that there are quite a few terrible ones as well - when a bad episode is really bad, there isn't a single good joke in it.

Formerly durable

The Simpson's was reflective of the period it was created in and then time moved on and the Simpson's never caught up

Or when Lisa and Marge cost homer millions of dollars…

>bobs burgers
Bobs burgers was always shit

Oh shut the fuck up. Being a contrarian is such a poor substitute for being an intellectual. It doesn't fool anyone.

What the fuck happened to Bart? Early seasons Bart would've bullied this beta.

Here, treat yourself

Attached: 1544473109574.png (2000x1735, 3.21M)

Absolutely based

Memri tv might be the greatest thing the jews have ever done

Attached: 1534992223828.jpg (366x1024, 63K)

The one thing they got right was the Boomer stereotype potrayed by Homer. Fat, ignorant, lazy drunk with no talents or school achivements who is addicted to television and junk food but somehow has a high paying respectable job, a 4 bedroom mansion in a white suburb, 2 cars, stay-at-home wife that is way out of his league, 3 kids that for some reason love him and he still complains about all of this. He hates his great job even though he never actually does anything and just fails over and over again at his most basic job functions but he never gets fired. Not to mention that he just rakes up a mountain of debt on credit cards and mortgages that he will never pay and will leave it to his children.

So it's just a reverse of that episode where they go to Flander's Beach House and Bart gets really salty when Lisa is taken in by the cool kids and he isn't?

The entire episode is mocking feminists, the fuck are you guys getting bent out of shape about?

It's not even an issue of being in or out of touch. It's just nonsensical scripting

This. Everything made perfect sense in that context. It was ironically redpilled, even if it wasnt intentional

They haven’t had a joke since season 11 episode 5

>white males are pathetic and fragile
>white males have a disproportionate amount of power, influence and propensity for violence
which is it? get your narrative straight tranny

can Disney fucking hurry up with this buyout so we can cancel this shit already

user...

>free pussy plot
what did she mean by this

You think the Simpsons is bad now....

The Simpsons have been absolute garbage since season 10 and anyone denying it is retarded.

Attached: coneofignorance.jpg (630x473, 54K)

Please stop slandering the Simpsons with zombie simpsons bullshit. I'd personally say season 1 to 8 was real Simpsons. Some will say seasons 9, 10, 11 had they're moments. But it's clear, that between seasons 9 and 12 the Simpsons morphed into something completely different. It's not the same show.

fascim's the cure

Quite the hot take, but your opinion is wrong.

S

Oh great i didn't spell it correctly

>forgetting the best one

Attached: canada holocaust.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

Nuke Canada? And kill all the Muslims there?

>implying muslims like other muslims

Attached: 1546863702053.jpg (500x583, 50K)

>only Saudi Arabia and Iran
I'd choose Iran, Saudis are evil fucking dick heads but I've met cool easy going Iranians before

saudis created isis, and Iran almost entirely on its own destroyed isis

Lisa was a good character in the beginning because she was treated realistically and was still a kid at the end of it all
She got flanderised worse than almost all the other characters

I held on until they betrayed Leon Kompowski.

They can rot in Hell.

iranians are cool lol
and iran is a really nice place

the ayatollah is a bit of a dickhead though

>jews are weak and inferior
>jews have a disproportionate amount of power, influence and propensity for greed
which is it stormy?

they have a low cunning

Read umberto eco's ur-fascism, contradictory viewpoints like that are the key to the whole mess

or just look up "nepotism", left wing scum

why can't whites be nepotists?

Didn't they recently make fun of Yale for this exact shit?

Attached: whatdoeslostlovelooklike.jpg (960x944, 60K)

>the reality in which the left owns television
yeah, no big epiphany really

Because they are the majority.

>a bit of a dickhead

Attached: a little bit.jpg (441x299, 24K)

tbf hanging faggots is based

look up the actual story you faggot. those three were convicted of (all three) raping the same victim.

>get caught raping
>get hanged
>western media says you were hanged for being gay
>while Iran has one of the largest populations of transgender men in the world

Attached: 1529075211548.png (544x408, 286K)

i wasn't necessarily commenting on the image, i just know that brutally killing fags is common for these folk, and that's ok by me :^)

>Bart respects feminists fighting the system
>Lisa gets mad at him for not studying women's rights issues

to sentences in and you already lost me

p sure most of them were compelled to transition by the courts

So whats this period of The Simpsons gonna be called?
It's not really Zombie Simpsons anymore, it's moved on to something much worse.

>brutally killing fags is common for
except it isn't and the Iranian government even pays for all the medical bills of men wanting to transition into women

Dead horse Simpsons

This is a very confusing post user

>the rising poverty
I don't know man, seems like everyone's getting richer, even poor people today have it better that any other person 100 years ago.
>fossil fuel extraction
What? like literally mining is destroying society? not really, the whole fossil fuel industry creates millions jobs worldwide making everyone more rich. or are you crying about the environment cuz that doesn't really have a effect on society, right now at least, plus clean nuclear and electrical options are getting better and better.
>not the mafias taking over the globe
I literally have no idea what you're talking about here, like literally mafias? wise guys Italian mobsters from the 60's are taking over everything? news to me.
>resurgence of fascism
Literally where? if anything a rise in socialism seems to be a bigger problem in the world today e.g. Venezuela, Africa.

And lastly tolerance and acceptance of degenerate behavior is a signifier of the impending implosion of great civilization of the past in history.
So there is some basis the that anons belief.

>Krusty hosting a convention about Itchy and Scratchy or I&S
>Krusty makes announcement
>Itchy and Scratchy are now girls
>Boys freak out and decide to boycott it by turning off the TV in protest when it comes on
>Lisa is extremely happy about it and makes a video about how great it is for diversity in cartoons
>all of the boys are in the Simpson house next to the TV
>TV turns on the Itchy and Scratchy Show
>Bart turns off TV
>everyone puts on blindfolds for no reason
>Lisa records herself watching the new I&S
>Bart hears the show still on but sees the TV is off
>Bart goes up stairs to see where its coming from
>Lisa is laughing
>Bart comes in and sees the show and starts laughing
>Lisa accuses him of being a liar and going against his word
>Bart freaks out and runs
>Lisa having a recording of him laughing to the show puts it on the web
>it goes viral and the boys start hunting him down
>Bart goes into the girls bathroom and all the other boys hiss as they walk away from the demon room
>Bart meets a bunch of girls and they start pushing him around
Continued

>basically the episode makes no sense.
It's about the real world my dude.

>The character that is both an asshole and an idiot is a feminist
Duh

SNEEDSFEEDANDSEED
SNEEDSFEEDANDSEED
SNEEDSFEEDANDSEED
SNEEDSFEEDANDSEED
SNEEDSFEEDANDSEES

Oh...oh my oh.....

Forgot to mention that in between the vid going viral and the boys hunting him down Lisa tells Bart something among the lines of "How does it feel to get trolled, owned and dare I say. powned" watched this episode 2 days ago so my memory is a bit fuzzy but I'm trying my best to give an accurate summary of this shit episode
>Bart bumps into one of the girls and a backpack drops revealing the girls have spray cans
>girls at first freak out but Bart reassures that its fine as he spray paints on the wall "El Barto" which is an infamous prankster letting the girls know that he is in on the whole vandal thing
>joke comes in where people sometimes think a foreign exchange student from Mexico is the vandal
>Bart wants to join in on the whole vandalizing for feminism thing but the girls at first refuse but then he gives them advice on how to better vandalize Skinners office because Skinner banned sandals
>They let Bart in on it and they vandalize stuff for Feminism
>after a long day of vandalism Bart goes home to see the rest of his family watching the news about these new mysterious feminists
>Lisa looks at Bart and sees in his back pocket is a mask that the feminists were wearing
>Lisa confronts Bart and says that he doesn't actually care about feminism and that he is just a mercenary
>Bart tells Lisa that mercenaries are cool like Boba Fett
>Homer overhears this and says Boba Fett is shit
>Bart gets into a short argument about how Boba is cool and Homer is wrong
>Lisa complains about how every topic about feminism just gets twisted into talking about Star Wars
>Bart tells Lisa that if she really loves feminism that bad then he should just join her
>Lisa reluctantly agrees to it and Bart tells her to go to a certain location in the school
>Bart goes to the certain location(a shut down class for girls) and they discuss what they will do next
Continued

>girls tell Bart that they are going to destroy the I&S tapes because they stopped having I&S being girls as they show Bart a video of his friends destroying a bunch of I&S dolls
>Bart tries to reason with them stating that I&S is a good show and that they shouldn't destroy it no matter what gender they are
>girls tell him that they have made up their mind
>Bart claims he will stop them and they tie him up using duct tape so he can't do anything to stop them
>Lisa makes it and sees Bart tied up
>Bart tells Lisa the situation and they go to the I&S production studio
>Krusty announces to a crowd of boys that they have won
>girls then bring in a tub of nail polish remover and a bunch of the tapes containing the I&S episodes above it telling them that they will destroy it
>Lisa stops them by dumping the nail polish remover on the ground but this also makes the boys cry
>the girls take videos and throw glitter at their eyes to better show their tears
>the girls and Bart run away and the girls thank Bart and Lisa for that hilarious stunt they pulled and offer Lisa to join
>Lisa agrees and bikes away with them
>pic related happens and the episode ends

You guys don’t get it, they are mocking just how illogical all this bullshit is and shows how people will follow anyone blindly for group acceptance. It was pretty meta but I hate it still because it could have been done better

SNEED

based

most of those sounds believable except the bitcoin one

PARTY SNEEDERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
DABBIN ON JANNIES GONNA HAVE A SNEED TIME
MAKE THE JANNIES LOSE THEIR MINDS
AND WE'RE GONNA SNEEDPOST ALL THE TIME

Attached: feeded and seeded.png (800x600, 411K)

Kys

moeposter formerly a male

In the episode, inspired by a Zorro movie, Homer begins slapping people with a glove and challenging them to duels. However, when a real Southern gentleman accepts Homer's request for a duel, the Simpsons run off to the old farm Homer lived in with his parents and breed a dangerously addictive but successful tobacco/tomato hybrid called "tomacco". Just when they are about to gain a hundred and fifty million dollars from the hybrid, dangerously addicted animals ruin their plan.

I bet you could pick two random numbers right. Number 1 is season, and number 2 is episode. Any two random numbers between the ranges and you'd find an episode in which Lisa is a shitty character in 50% or greater episodes.

please sneed yourself

yeah if i google this episode normal websites talk about how it mocked feminisms petty priorities etc. then on here everyone is like still triggered

Jews and Muslims are natural enemies. Like Christians and Muslims. Or Hindus and Muslims. Or Muslims and other Muslims. Damn Muslims! They ruined Islam!

t. sneeditor

Seinfeld is /ourshow/

just like children in the West.

sneedbump

based and sneedpilled

They really couldn’t resist bringing up Star Wars could they?

Season 11 episode 15

Jaja ao mocked, haha bart is a cucked soiboi so based jaja

Did he get legit face tats? Please say yes

they´re controlled opposition

Attached: sneed antiaction.png (235x235, 52K)

>>Lisa complains about how every topic about feminism just gets twisted into talking about Star Wars

You know back in a day this would have been nothing more than a throw away joke about how stupid Homer &/or Bart can be.
But these days I wouldn't be surprised if Disney was giving them nudges to do this during the Fox buying process in order to prime the defence force against any episode 9 failure.

FARMERS RISE UP

Why does Sneed in particular look so cute and charismatic?

Sneed's Feed & Seed

Formerly Chucks

>white males
whoa did you just assume my gender and race? you racist sexist bitch

Reminderr when the left says they want to smash the patriarchy or smash fascism they subconsciously mean they want the patriarchy, nazis, (STRONG WHITE MALES) to smash (to fuck) them.

I actually don't, unless you call pop culture references "jokes".

>Seinfield is second
WATCH IT user

Attached: 1535603517350.png (861x656, 696K)

It formerly did. Now it fucking sucks.