Us: chad jim breeds with every fuckable woman in the office

us: chad jim breeds with every fuckable woman in the office
uk: beta tim gets beat up

Attached: the office uk.jpg (1298x929, 102K)

art imitating life I see

every brit I've ever met has been an effete cuck it's no wonder they needed us to save them in WW2

The us office is better remember when hangover guy said BIG TUNA ahhhahahhaha more more give me morrrreee funnies remember when Will Ferrel was doing funny voice ahahhahanahahha

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138K)

Lmao I'm a britbong living in the US and your women bend over backward for me bud.
Now check my 5.

Attached: 1546667218623.png (1000x948, 413K)

5cm you mean

wewl, iss maw relaitabow innit?

Based
Also based

US: what people wish office work was like
UK: what office work is actually like

5cm of foreskin hanging off some brit dick because we don't mutilate ours here

interesting observation
jim being as cuck must not have tested well with the 32 yr old women focus groups they used for the US version

>every fuckable woman in the office
All two of them

Watching any version of the Office makes you an ultimate normiefag scum

Anyone else think Dawn is kinda hot?

But Jim is actually a huge pussy, sex or no. Every time he could possibly punk out like a bitch, he did. And putting yourself deeply in debt to buy a house your family already fucking owns? What?

Make that 1.5.
>Pam
>Karen from behind

Dude he btfo if you

Britain was never in danger in World War 2. Sea Lion may as well have been a plan to invade America.

you're out of your god damn mind

Ah georgy boy don't go saying you have 5 centimeters of hang. That would be insane. That would be freakish. Literally none of your cum would get out.

oh man, remember when they recreated that classic internet meme for their opening?
classic

Tim still got the girl in the end

But muslims practice circumcision?

I ain't even got a comeback to that one. Could have atleast mercy killed us bruv