Gee I wonder why the audience for a film targeted at blacks would be loud and obnoxious

Gee I wonder why the audience for a film targeted at blacks would be loud and obnoxious...

Attached: 0464CF95-8848-4A0F-A775-D7C6D4D1B363.png (750x1334, 179K)

Watching the right kind of movie with a pack of coons can unironically be kino. They’re natural jesters.

Laughing and jeering at the movie is probably the only way I would be able to enjoying this nigger shit

this, if you haven't seen a Tyler Perry movie opening weekend in the south you're missing out on some Mystery Science Theater Nigger edition shit

This. You've never really seen a slasher flick if you haven't seen it with a few dozen niggers screaming and laughing at the screen

I saw paranormal activity with a free ticket and the theater was filled with dindus. I made sure to see the second and third paranormal activities in the same theater. Their antics are amusing if it’s a dumb plotless movie where the dialogue doesn’t matter.

I remember the black kids in high school.

If any sort of drama or incident happened, they'd erupt in cheers and laughter.

I laughed too, but from watching them.

I watched django unchained in NY first row. Was like a 4D cinema experience

>leftshit complains about vibrant diversity that he constantly pushes on everybody else
>slithers into his 100% white safe space to enjoy his affirmative action cuckflick in peace

Is there a more stereotypical story?

Wow what a terrible racist person!

occasional reminder that pretending to be racist is NOT funny

>Am*ricans

Yeah, because exactly what I want to listen to while watching a movie are millennial blacks shouting ebonics.

Why do you even come here then? Serious question.

Good. The movie wasn't for him. Walk away, whitie!

t. eating beans

Somehow you thought Yea Forums was the place for your normie ass lectures on conduct. Kill yourself nigger faggot

t. American who unironically cheers at superhero movies

>refund
Shit how?

What's up with you newfags and your inability to recognize even the most stale of baits?
Why do you bite absolutely everything thrown your way?
Oh wait, you are zoomers, you don't even know what the word "trolling" means.

This. I probably would have enjoyed US a lot more if it had a bunch of black people jesting and cheering through it.

>pretending

Attached: IMG_20190327_105520.jpg (480x653, 104K)

The reason it is funny is because people like you don't find it funny.

>I laughed too, but from watching them.

I know you wanted to join in, its just a bit of fun

Attached: 1545421270785.jpg (912x905, 96K)

>attending local theatrical presentation
>Panthera Onca Africanus
>arise from my seat and declare “Indeed, it seems this African gentleman is en route to a position of dabbage”
>portico is awash with merriment
>moorish fellow proclaims “you are a jovial companion, for one of fair skin”
>overhear his concubine declare “he has a most pleasing complexion”

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

9/10 post. Would laugh again

>look it up
>she looks completely normal
Are we really that fat now that everything has shifted a peg down? Obese = overweight, overweight = normal, normal = skinny, skinny = anorexic

A friend of mine also went to see this film and also said it was the loudest cinema experience for him.

I saw django unchained in Savannah, Georgia. They got up and danced to the hip hop soundtrack

>not enjoying the black experience at a black movie

Attached: 1377267159689.jpg (835x979, 163K)

t. nigger

This post, in fact this whole thread is quintessential Yea Forums. It's why I'm still here after 8-9 years

Man it's been a while, thanks user, I needed that.

And that's why cinemas are dying. People treat going to the movies like they're going to the pub to watch a football match. They make it a "social event" rather than an occasion to enjoy a work of art or entertainment for its own sake

I saw the new Blade Runner with a crowd of giggling school children and it completely ruined the experience for me because they clearly didn't give a shit about the movie. Why the hell would I want to pay to see a movie in this atmosphere?

>hurrr i was pretending to be butthurt

for you
nigger

>reddit spacing on a well known pasta
kys