Regardless of what you thought of the film itself, you can’t deny that she delivered quite the performance throughout

Regardless of what you thought of the film itself, you can’t deny that she delivered quite the performance throughout.

Attached: 0C464499-6371-434A-989E-E9520637343B.jpg (703x1109, 152K)

This is what the average human will look like in 2050.
How does this make you feel, Yea Forums?

What’s wrong with that?

Attached: 4019B3A9-B45D-4F53-A690-AA60D93BE37C.jpg (1000x1400, 947K)

>watching niggershit by explicitly racist director
Imagine getting to this degree of cucked

ugly hair

I’m not even white, so I don’t really care honestly.

>African American woman born in Mexico
No wonder she triggers /poltv/ so much

In that case accept the apologies, my africa-american ape friend. Hope you enjoyed the moobie!

I hope she ends up with a white man. The optics of a popular black actress like her being bred by a white man would encourage more black women and white men to race mix.

I actually didn’t care much for the movie. Lupita a cute though. :^)

she's gorgeous

I usually never go for 100% black chicks, but Lupita is super fuckin cute.

I’d like to fuck her, I’ll give her that.

need to see her taking some bbc

Stay your temptation, anons. She may be cute, but your children won't be.

Excited

Robert Griffin III

I'm pretty cute though

Black girls are for BWC only, sorry.

she made the film honestly. fucking phenomenal acting

She's shit and anyone that has even seen this movie yet is a confirmed pleb

The movie wasn’t great, sure, but why the hate against her? She’s a solid actress.

Attached: E72DB4C4-5353-482F-A439-EDDB144316B8.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

trying too hard

WHERE IS MY BLACK GF Yea Forums I JUST WANT A BLACK GF IS THAT TOO HARD TO ASK FOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i want to put my seed in her

movie was kino and i now have a thing for lupita, good horror heroine or villain

Attached: MV5BMDVhY2YwY2QtNDI3ZC00NTBkLWI0YTAtNDM0MzU3ZjM0YzRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg (1366x560, 30K)

A CUTE

C
U
U
U
U
T
E

She absolutely saved the movie. Even got that infodump at the end to kinda work because you were too enthralled by her to care about the script.

she looks like she fucks yellow guys

Attached: 2FA28F89-ED97-4F85-9FFD-1D8846FB5FFD.jpg (667x891, 138K)

cope harder

Attached: ShoddyWeepyGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif (880x495, 1.89M)

Not really. It's going to be shitty latte brown

>it's working, call /pol/

Attached: 20-of-the-most-hilarious-key-peele-sketches-2.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

Yeah, she was very good. The only one I thought didn't have as much to work with out of the family was the sister. She did have the great fluoride line though.

The movie and the character worked well on a metaphorical level, but they dropped the ball on the sci-fi stuff. Maybe they forced him to spoonfeed the audience. They should have taken the time to develop the conspiracy angle or just drop it altogether and only imply it.
That would have meant bad BO and an F rating probably. I bet Mother would have doubled its BO if Aronofsky had explained the metaphor in a 10 minute monologue. Instead, he did it in 1000000 interviews and even that kinda ruined the film for me.

>that foot shot

Attached: lB7O7M1.png (691x597, 4K)

BWC is a myth

It isn't. It's rare, a strange fruit, but when you catch glimpse of it, it changes you for eternity.

Same here. It was an interesting moment

watching it now. trying to understand this shadow shit. i'm guessin' they're meant to represent how the outside world views them

>father
big, black and violent
>son
thug animal
>daughter
troublemaker
>wife
voiceless darkie that should be silent

pretty sure I got it right

Stop texting in the theatre, Madonna.

you are trying to hard, the film is not about race but you'll catch on

Great acting, great soundtrack, great thematic elements, but makes very little logical sense and the tone is all over the place. Still, it's great that idiots can just enjoy it as a straight horror/comedy while more observant viewers can pick up on the nuanced details and chew on the themes the film brings up long after leaving the theater. It's being compared to the Shining but that had the supernatural to fall back on, while this movie is more scifi and broke my suspension of disbelief constantly.

>This is what the average human will look like in 2050

Going back to our roots.

She's what humanity's common grandmother looked like tens of thousands of years ago.

Attached: f7bdb66b3ea896efad93c383173ef007.jpg (350x450, 24K)

watching cam on firestick
just got to the white family. guess you right, it's just a horror film.

> while this movie is more scifi and broke my suspension of disbelief constantly.
yeah but it's more like science fantasy then scifi, we are talking about a film where souls are real things that can be experimented on.

Why is the thought of impregnating a dark black qt so appealing brehs? Imagine cuddling with her post-sex, knowing you just dumped a massive load into her womb.

there is social commentary, but it's about our self in society vs our real self and the class war in america

we need to go niggier

Attached: 1549062444503.webm (480x600, 623K)

its an allegory about trauma shattering the individual into separate personalities. that's what her going into the mirror room and seeing her shadow symbolized.

fuck even in twin peaks where cooper splits and his dark half is let out we see a broken mirror. some people call these personalities alters.

Attached: 1239481273941249.jpg (768x550, 91K)

I NEED to impregnate her, lads.

lacks the cute face. When it comes to them the face being cute is everything. It's why lupita is a win.

Imagine the smell

I'm a face man myself and I can find some pretty niggy faces cute.

Attached: 1540438132403.jpg (1080x1350, 200K)

>implying she's not cute as hell

You need to learn to appreciate African features.

This.

Straight hair looks far better on black girls

I feel like black people have to produce half the performance to be lauded compared with white people these days

>tfw no cute black gf
it's getting bad bros.
I've started ignoring white girls advances altogether now, it's not healthy...

Attached: 1552384983279.jpg (750x937, 167K)

no way.
curly mane is best.
then braids.
then a fro.
THEN straightened.

Attached: 1541853584482.jpg (625x767, 88K)

>what's micro machines
>what's home alone
jesus christ, that single scene made me feel so fuckin' old

Attached: crying-cat-meme-02.jpg (500x259, 13K)

only black actress i actually find attractive. her and the love interest in spooderman homecoming (not zendaya, the other), but i think she's not a full blackie

>imagine
>the
>sm

to be fair hollywood hardly ever casts attractive black women.
I see so many hot black chicks in real life but there's pretty much none in film.
Same with asian women though I guess.
It's like the media is happy to show attractive men of other races, but not attractive women of other races.

Attached: 1539354060646.jpg (652x720, 65K)

everyone laughed and groaned in my theater when she said what's home alone

When?

this but her performance was really good desu

She literally did double performances in this.

she already got bleached by Michael "jungle fever" Fassbender

Why do people have such "she overcame" boner for her? Her father was a rich politician and a college professor and she lived in the suburbs and after that she graduated from Yale. But somehow she is a success story...

Lefties are racist and think all black people are from da hood

>explicitly racist director
What's wrong with racism?

Attached: 1549364921559.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Another African playing a role that could had gone to a negro

She has a very native look and became successful without whitening herself I guess

why are africans outside of the u.s so much more tolerable

That girl is super hot.

I dont know why my white brothers keep bitching about black skin. Black skin is fucking kino as shit.

Attached: PSX_20190327_021322.jpg (821x1066, 307K)

If she had her hair like that or straight and longer all the time I would find her attractive, but she often has really short and very curly hair which makes her completely unattractive to me.

Attached: bc53837c70e7f4025601c02b88e8e6ae.jpg (499x750, 47K)

>Hey user, what did you think of Us? You liked it, right?

Attached: 09c5884e9236ffbdfbb97bec8342b9da.jpg (1080x1697, 205K)

Attached: 1553312837739.jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

ill tell you if you sit on my face

this, glad peele had some taste

The success story is she's not wearing a weave. Black girl hair kino is back on the menu.

Attached: dreadlocks-hairstyles-for-ladies.jpg (564x659, 56K)

Black women aren't attractive. But those black women with big titty are so irresistible.

>mom is one of them
I can't tell if this is a good or bad ending

Yeah, she cute either way though desu

Attached: EA10AD9E-2EF7-4D43-99AD-642BF4EB96FD.jpg (2400x3600, 750K)

>Black women aren't attractive

Attached: 8567e8dc7d20a9f0ea15c012b60b26a8.jpg (546x741, 78K)

As a white alpha male if I had spotted this on the beach I wouldve tried to fuck it just like Weinstein did.

Attached: 668d44c30b6b3e8d21d95fa0e486d303.jpg (1365x2048, 342K)

It at least establishes that the tethered are the same as humans when raised in a normal environment, which is the whole point of the movie.

Good thing Africa has the most diverse sample of humans

Attached: 1662899178.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

I know you're just talking about skin color, but I don't care. I wish the average person was that attractive. She's cute.

I want a black gf lads but im a very shy antisocial person ;_;

Attached: 1552830199370.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

I'm not this guy, but can anyone tell how nigras act in a relationship, in bed, in front of parents, friends, do they respect you more knowing that you could be a father and not leave, etc,etc?

what if i told you that they vary like girls of any race.
Implying she isn't a hoodrat because they are all the same.

>Implying she isn't a hoodrat

This. I saw so many hot nigras but I always imagine them being loud and obnoxious.

I think this is partly why I like them.
Maybe it's stereotyping, but they always seem really friendly and social to me

nah, the negress varies unless she is ghetto, but one thing is for sure. They are not always loud people but when they want to be loud, they loud. And typically more confident.
Advice, get an educated one but actually educated, not socially engineered by the left so as much as i hate this...aim conservative or moderate leftist if you are feeling lucky

Happy

also they are on average more of them are wild in bed compared to other girls. But craziest in the sack will forever be the white girl with father issues

What a qt

>BWC only
Said no one ever

cool, my dream was always to breed something like the girl on the right
I mean, what else could you wish for in life?

i feel like peele is just trying to make black people more likable

Attached: 5c8fb9342300008b00e86ab4.jpg (960x540, 51K)

Agree... She better start thinking a killer one liner for the kids choice award.

Attached: CC6277C2-4AE0-4808-976A-6DA2BEF19862.gif (500x200, 740K)

You even bribing up the diversity crap in here. I thought it got white folks & even Hispanic babe.

Seen worse.

I just want a qt3.14 outgoing funny black gf that I'm going to treat real good and live happily ever after with tbqhwu

>me on the left

If Lupita marries a white man the race war will begin.

There’s quite a few Lupita lookalikes on Instagram.

Attached: F830BB61-710A-47CE-8ED1-203108244DE9.jpg (696x869, 92K)

I remember hearing how they couldn't get her to do what they were looking for in Force Awakens no matter what they tried, so I thought she was stupid

Really? Whats gonna wipe out the Aryan women?

You guys realize black teen boys look just like this, right?

Her legs were very nice