PLAY SALIERI

PLAY SALIERI.

Attached: sal.jpg (232x217, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGCcVnbzv8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*farts*

great thread idea, I'm gonna copy it in a couple weeks.

Anyway, this movie is definitely overrated. WHy did they have to make Mozart such an obnoxious loudmouth imbecile? He wasn't really like that. Nor was the relationship as tense. It's totally made up which is fine in terms of taking artistic license but they don't even do anything interesting with it. The film drags on and on, it's just boring.

Oh man, I loved Labyrinth.

t. brainlet

>WHy did they have to make Mozart such an obnoxious loudmouth imbecile?

AKSHULLY, most first-hand historical accounts have him described as a manchild who loves fart humor.

You sound exactly like Salieri

Did you know the fictitious take on Mozart's life... WAS FICTICIOUS????

Attached: IMG_4680.png (431x336, 144K)

Why was he so likable, bros?

Attached: laughing_mozart_1.gif (245x138, 537K)

It never tried to be historically accurate you mongoloid, it's historical fiction

youtube.com/watch?v=DGCcVnbzv8U

Do you think he know that was him?

of course it was historical fiction, the point is is you choose to make historical fiction don't make mozart annoying and one dimensional and spend 3 hours belaboring a point you could have made in 2. Overrated film, 7/10 at best not the 8/10+ masterpiece people portray it as.

AKSHULLY, I read the complete letters of W.A. Mozart and nowhere in it does he come across as an autistic manchild. The poopoo peepee humor is just part of German/Germanic culture.

Attached: 355265041.0.l.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Some people are one-dimensional. That was the point. Salieri was frustrated precisely because of what a moron Mozart was in every facet except music, where he absolutely eclipsed Salieri.

>Germans are the original poopoo peepee posters
But why?

Attached: 1553654185151.jpg (640x360, 26K)

It’s easily a 7.3, if I’m not mistaken.

t. Mediocrity

Attached: honkeus.jpg (500x230, 45K)

Kek

Fookin saved.

Attached: drunk_mozart.jpg (450x280, 115K)

The book this is based on is unreadably bad, it's like a teenager's first attempt at writing characters.

PLAY PETER GRIFFIN

FREEBIRD

bbbbbBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

HONK ME AMADEUS, HONK-HONK-HONK ME AMADEUS!

That was Honky. That! That giggling dirty-minded creature I had just seen, crawling on the floor!

Negers Leck mich Arsch

the only correct answer

POO POO PEE PEE