Why is her career dead

why is her career dead

Attached: 1551743600602.jpg (1009x1345, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikifeet.com/Emma_Stone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

l-look at that pale skin

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

>the color palette on those legs

Attached: 1479940372688.png (691x597, 16K)

Attached: the favourite-6.webm (1280x692, 3M)

>no socks with canvas sneakers
stupid sexy footslut

>ywn be emma jeans bikram mat

Attached: lit-spiration.jpg (2000x1426, 616K)

>when you realized the sheer number of whores harvey was harvesting
man why wasn't i born a fat jew producer

me in the middle

based

me on the furthest left.

Attached: the favourite-8.webm (800x432, 2.93M)

This. She's teasing us. Imagine the smell.

it isn't.

refuses to shave her pusy

based pusy poster

She's literally a Top 3 most sought after actress. Why do incels think that not being in capeshit = dead career?

Maniac was good

>Maniac was good

Attached: brainlet.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Attached: the favourite-7.webm (1280x692, 2.98M)

not an argument

Have sex.

what do you think smells better, her anus or her feet

>better
I want it worse.

Did she ever replied to Jim Carrey's video saying he wanted to fuck her brains out?

haha can you imagine them selling emma stone feet flavored tea?

Lost her Oscar to a meme that no one actually watched/liked.

she's wearing pantyhose

>tfw share a birthday (day and month) with emma stone

Fact: She washes her feet in a bathtub, which outlets into the ocean. So that means whenever you are in the ocean, you are in 0.0000001 percent contact with her feet.

She's starring in a Cruella DeVill live action movie. Plus a Zombieland sequel.

wow go on

Emma Expert here; No she isn't.

dont reply to me

She's a trash actress who sucked more dick than anyone to get nominated for and win oscars that nobody cares about.

So do gingers have something in their DNA that makes their skin not look sickly when they're pale as milk?

Attached: the favourite-2.webm (1920x1038, 3M)

She isn't though.

You're literally NPC
She isn't a star at all and has been in capeshit herself and box office bombs
She's ugly as shit dude not even top 20 in anything

So more fake films? Zombieshit 2 because she has no career.

>You're literally NPC
The irony.

>I don't like her so she isn't successful or famous!

Spotted the Incel.

she just got nominated for an Oscar.

who is this?

Emily Jean Stone, my future wife.

Jane Levy.

>Highest paid actress in the world

please tell me this is true

busy being my pusymaster

Attached: the favourite-4.webm (1920x1038, 3M)

was this oscar bait? also post nipple

>was this oscar bait?

For Olivia Colman maybe, though even then it was a surprise win.

Attached: 15487039472.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

>based Viggo out of nowhere

I was happy, but then I remembered that dumb nigger movie he was in

like marble

wikifeet.com/Emma_Stone

dumb politicuck letting your puppet masters ruin your life

based af

I was just browsing that page. Based.

Why are they so perfect bros

Attached: Emma-Stone-Feet-2360464.jpg (3186x3048, 1.28M)

wow what does that entail?

Imagine her cold toes on your balls.

>screams before being hit in the last one lash

Imagine witnessing her toes and soles becoming flush from arousal.

Imagine the smell of her gym socks

Because she's shit

>you believe that
Damn you're dumb, she isn't a draw at all

Damn you're dumb

And? Lady Gaga won an oscar, so did Kobe Bryant. And Jennifer Lawrence and Jordan Peele. The Oscars mean nothing to anyone with an above 80 IQ

Black Panther won oscars. It's over being something to even mention seriously or ironically.

She was only ever gifted a career by being shilled into Ryan Gosling flicks and Jonah Hill flicks

She got whipped two times before user

>I am so happy my "friend" has won that I am crying, but put that camera on me, DAMN IT

Literally who?

>was this oscar bait
Of course it was, it was a hackjob effort propping up women acting terribly as something funny or artistic.

>that mad samefag
Y I K E S

No, she clearly isn't.

No, it's just very pale skin.

Attached: rachel hurd-woodv.jpg (1485x2215, 530K)

HNNNNNGH

>knee calluses

God I was waiting the whole movie for that one guy to just break down and rape the shit out of her

Attached: 1551243889567.jpg (724x696, 44K)

Even blushing. It is not consistent in all gingers, though it still tends to keep the bluish tint of extremely pale skin down.

just a reminder she allowed to be Lawrence sex toy who was Weinstein's best girl

Attached: 2606.jpg (785x589, 101K)

Attached: lily collins thighs.jpg (2432x3775, 1.52M)

In these pics you can tell Emma hates her and is merely acting happy.

nah she likes being mildly bullied

Attached: jlaw stone laugh.jpg (640x427, 22K)

name a more dynamic duo

Attached: stone jlaw nothanks face.jpg (2048x2048, 438K)

Both Watson and Stone are JLaw's Fucktoys. Harvey asked her which of his toys she would like to own and she picked both Emma's.

How she treats them in public is but a glimpse of the humiliation she inflicts on both her bitches.

Attached: ecsImgdior13-27559834748940.jpg (968x681, 132K)

> Mild in public.

In private it's a different matter.

Attached: 51176_main.jpg (1200x1200, 138K)

Is no socks = no panties for footfags?
Do you think about her feet getting warm and wet walking on that hot concrete with only a thin pieces of leather pressing against her soles?
Do you think about her sitting down on a bench and looking shyly side to side, before she takes of her dirty shoe and slip her slick naked foot out in public?
Do you think about here sweaty little toes quivering as she raises her leg up in the cool breeze?

She was just nominated for an Oscar in an arthouse hit. Her career's fine.

Imagine being Emma on that red carpet and having to be all like "damn, Jennifer Lawrence, you fuckin' funny, all hilarious with your comical expression and horrific unfunny antics. I would totally laugh with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is use another loser as a footstool. Like seriously imagine having to be Emma and not only stand there while Jennifer Lawrence flaunts her disgusting shtick in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, picture after picture, minute after minute, while she perfected that funny face. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN WOMEN ARE FUNNY AREN'T THEY?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking fat face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of beta bitch boys and losers and later alleged BRAP victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Arizona. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it hilariously at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "relatable (for that is what she calls herself)" humor, the routine she worked so hard for with jew producers in the previous months. And then the photographer calls for another take, and you know you could footjob every single person in this room before the venue security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Emma. You're not going to lose your perfect waifu status over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Frog faced bitch

>In these pics you can tell Emma hates her
user they are best friends, you're a massive retard.

>Mild in pubic
fixed that uuuu

Attached: stone lawrence face off.jpg (634x483, 31K)

Have you ever wondered why she hates Jlaw? Probably because Lawrence has made her do awful things. but she really wanted that Oscar

Attached: shutterstock_9218894gm-1510518138-379x560.jpg (379x560, 31K)

user nothing you posted means her career is going well, people don't pay money to see her movies. People also don't even watch the oscars anymore. They haven't for years.

>Oscar
Do you know what that word means now?

Attached: mmmm.jpg (1616x906, 448K)

mhmmmmm

Attached: kate beckinsale and emma watson.jpg (2000x1454, 824K)

She really wanted that Oscar, she knew that if she didn't bend over for JLaw, if she didnt lick JLaws fat arse, Harvey would kill her chances of ever winning an Oscar, so she took it in all her holes, all to get that Academy Award.

Stone felt bad for Watson, who had been publically humiliated, butt-fucked and face-fucked by a strap-on wielding JLaw, and had utterly failed to get even a single Oscar nomination.

Poor Emma Watson, her disgrace was all for nought. Emma Stone, though, had triumphed.

God I bet her coochie are pink and puffy

"You're coming home with me, little Emma..."
"B-but I was th-"
"Sush, Harvey said I could use you as my seat, and what he says goes, hmmm?"

just imagine how much they could bully her if they wanted to haha

Attached: biel crossfit.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

>She really wanted that Oscar, she knew that if she didn't bend over for JLaw, if she didnt lick JLaws fat arse, Harvey would kill her chances of ever winning an Oscar, so she took it in all her holes, all to get that Academy Award.
>Stone felt bad for Watson, who had been publically humiliated, butt-fucked and face-fucked by a strap-on wielding JLaw, and had utterly failed to get even a single Oscar nomination.
>Poor Emma Watson, her disgrace was all for nought. Emma Stone, though, had triumphed.
nice, but you need visual help, maybe a picture of Stone looking at Watson compassionately

>my seat

Attached: death by snu snu.webm (690x524, 345K)

also Emma Watson is an uppity bitch that nobody likes.

>stonefags seething about Watson
>someone who was more famous and rich than most actresses are from their entire careers
Have sex