Pic related is how i feel about supernatural ending

>pic related is how i feel about supernatural ending

why?

Attached: 4.jpg (1240x706, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/supernatural-season-15-final-season/
screenrant.com/supernatural-canceled-reason-why/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't even get why they would end it, it jumped the shark so long ago and nobody on the show has any real prospects anyways. Might as well just do it forever.

May God bless you wise user. You alone speak for the prophets.

Attached: 5.jpg (1191x632, 84K)

supernatural is wildly popular in in countries like Italy, Spain, and all of central/south America.

Jensen and Jared should do a Judge Judy with the studio head ever year (politely in a diner near the studio), and say hey, here's how much the show earns you here's how much you'll pay us. deal. easy peasy. Judge JUdy show make the network like 450m a year, so she told them she wanted 60 mill and they said sure, like usual , she does it every year.

Attached: 1495151909800.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>watch S1
>get to an episode about a racist ghost truck
>laugh my way over to the tv and turn it off

Fucking finally.

Repost from the other thread:
Thoughts on what the boys will do after it's over? Stay in acting? Retire and live the quiet life? Could they land big and become A list?

Attached: 1545350216101.jpg (680x309, 117K)

You could`ve used a remote

is this shit worth marathoning?

can it be good background noise for working?

Attached: 311. ben wyatt human disaster 3.jpg (3871x2921, 1.99M)

I've been marathoning it on Netflix and it's comfy. I dropped the show when I was younger and somewhat regret it now. Swan Song and Bobby' memories in his death made me tear up

Padalecki will probably semi-retire and pop up in Netflix series and small film roles from time to time. Ackles is almost definitely going to wind up in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I'm guessing he's going to pull a Jeremy Renner and get a decent amount of mainstream success late in his career.
Both dudes have more than enough money to live off of

why aren't they just making it a Simpsons or Family Guy type that just runs for years?

please tell me you didn't watch s1 on NF

>huh deja'vu
>what did you just say
>oh nothing I just saw this and then in different thread I saw another that looked just like it
>how much like it was it the same post?
>might have been i'm not sure
>jannie, mod
>what is it?
>deja'vu is a glitch with the shitposter, he's run out of ideas

my bad ignore/hide post

the actors are done, PEDOwitz is on record saying that they'd keep the show going as long as the actors wanted to do it, I guess they don't anymore

This show would be 100x better if Felicia Day didn't keep showing up in it

thats true of everything the camel has ever shown up in

Attached: cameltime.jpg (327x494, 55K)

Attached: 1549683807757.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

>it's a "he's behind me isn't he" scene

Attached: 1416362405012.jpg (1315x921, 59K)

Attached: 1552097818789.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: 1547164537684.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Season 1&2 are nice. after that it gets wacky in all the wrong places.
It's not kino, it's not worth anything. But good background tv, yeah. You'll actually stop doing whatever to look at it "huh, that's a nice concept" and then ignore it some more.

This is the episode I stopped watching. Or at least stopped wanting to watch.

Did they change the soundtrack of the other seasons?
>tfw own season 1 and 2 dvd

netflix only fucked with 1 as far as I know, but I've never bothered checking nf for the say s2 to be sure, I can say that 1 is definitely fucked, and if 2 isn't blasting 70s rock then its wrong, and I just don't trust NF, i've noticed pecies and scenes from other shows just missing, weird nonsensical cuts, i'd never watch something I really like on NF, unless it was one of their genuine originals then obviously its the only cut their is

Thank god

I started watching this shit because a girl I like loves it. It's really bad. I'm watching it at 1.75 speed and I'm already 7 episodes in for two working days. IDK how long I can take this.

>Ackles is almost definitely going to wind up in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
Which is hilarious when you know how many MCU roles he auditioned for and was passed over.

aye

Wasn't it supposed to end years and years ago?

no

Attached: chuck.jpg (620x420, 70K)

It was supposed to end at season 3 or some fucking thing.

Season 5, with Sam stuck in the pit.

I thought Dean in hell was the original ending? Or was that a "This'll work for an ending if we don't get renewed long enough for our REAL ending"-ending?

That was just a cliffhanger season ending and to drive how that Dean knew how bad it was going to be for Sam in the pit.

it could've ended at 2, it could've ended at 3, kripke really is a genius, it always had a next step but if the hammer came down, at least their was an end of some sort, but 1-5 is the story, but it was designed by kripke that the very nature of the story is that it carries on, until it doesn't

IS IT FINALLY ENDING?

dean in hell, was the origional ending for deAN, only if it wasn't renewed for 2 more, if only 1 more season which was garrentied, so 4 in total, dean wouldn't have come back and sam would've dragged luci into the cage without him in the finale, s4, but they got 2 more 4 and 5 so dean came back, and the proper ending happened, and then it got renewed again...

Don't waste your time in a desperate attempt to get a roastie's attention. She won't fuck you on the basis of you watching a TV show.

So i want to marathon this but i don't to watch all of it. I've heard before the first 5 seasons are the best and supposed to be the original run

Is that the best jumping off point?

Yeah just watch seasons 1-5, everything after 5 is varying degrees of bad with a handful of exceptions.

I stopped watching after season 5 and just pretend the last 30 seconds didn't happen. Satisfying ending for me. Sam loses his life, Dean gets to start living his.

just watch the top 5 episodes ranked by a reliable site and then impress her and say you watched a bit and you really like xyz episode. Also watch some season recaps on youtube and you'll know about the general arcs and shit. Then ask her if she wants to come over and watch some with ya cos its the kind of show that's best watched with another person. Go get that pucci user.

its all good, objectively it is the best place to end it, I suspect chuck would've raised Sam from perdition and sent him to heaven if it hadn't been renewed

>Sam dead
>satisfying
I despise edgy hipsters

stop being so underaged fag, at least attempt to post like a normal user

It's pottery faggot

kek what about my post did you not like user? Me giving legit and solid advice to an user that is only watching a show to get ass? Did you watch this show for the same and actually watched all the seasons? Are you a little salty perhaps user?

I loathe you

why? watch it or don't, don't care

kek, then why did you reply in the first place you dumb cunt?

why not?

ah, youre sudden swings in mood combined with hatred over me handing out advise on getting laid tell me you are a roastie. Post tits.

Ackles is gonna audition for either a DCU role or a DCCWverse role and end up getting it.

If she doesnt watch
>Mad Men
>The Sopranos
>Rome
>The Wire
>Deadwood
she's a fucking thot and you shouldn't be with her. It's actually worth waiting for YEARS to finally find an intelligent woman like that. I should know, I'm stil waiting (PepeHands)

>mfw I find out this show is still around and finally ending

jesus, I remember when this show debuted and was hyped as The Next X-Files, that didn't last long

Attached: images-9.jpg (200x200, 5K)

keep trying I guess, but this is pretty sad, do better

What happened to her feets?

CHECK EM

Attached: RIDDLE OF DUBS.jpg (480x270, 45K)

>being this retarded and ignorant
Seasons 1 - 5 were objectively kino

It’s literally lasted longer than the X Files’ number of seasons

>supernatural
>anything close to kino
have sex, grow up, get yourself a woman, educate yourself, boots your intelligence, become a man

Holy shit user we could be best friends. Add Twin Peaks in there and we're set.

>and just stay on script, stick with pasta, an og thought might be damaging

don't ever disrespect Crom you illiterate shitposting faggot

The last thread merged with Grimm is unironically better than this shit thread

>dat pantsu
nice

Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of dubs?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me.

Dubs are best in life.

Attached: checking those dubs.jpg (800x450, 32K)

no it wasn't, this thread is just weekend stragglers desperately trying to shitpost, that bullshit was a particular faggot so happy he got a moment he posted pure shit as always in celebration, it was weird and sad, like all griim posts

Wait, is it actually ending? Where did you hear that?

ha, my four shows are stronger, they are the ever lating kino, your "god" lives underneath them

screenrant.com/supernatural-season-15-final-season/
screenrant.com/supernatural-canceled-reason-why/

It's not a bad episode, and neither is bugs.
What's everyone's problem with them?