BRIE LARSON KICKED OUT OF CHARLIE KAUFMAN'S NEW MOVIE

BRIE LARSON KICKED OUT OF CHARLIE KAUFMAN'S NEW MOVIE.

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-084503__01.jpg (1080x955, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vI-QLWNlTas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like an upgrade

FUCK YES
WE DID IT /MAGA/BROS

lol disney is seething that disney+ is gonna flop

Without a doubt. Collette is based.

CANT STOP WINNING

Based Kaufman

acquire sexual intercourse

OK send me your address. :)

Colette is a thousand times better actress

COLETTE FAGS UNITE

based and colettepilled

she didn't get kicked out, /pol/
she has a billion dollar multiple film contract with disney
she has better things to do than star in a movie by some nobody director

we based now

Why am I so attracted to Toni Collette?

Cope more, roastie.
She got violently removed from set by the security. She was kicking and screaming because she really wanted to do the movie.
source: my dad works at Netflix

>she has better things to do than star in a movie by some nobody director
stop talking like you know her, u sound like a creepy weirdo

why are you so emotionally invested on this juvenile subject?
like just get a gf isnt hard for fucks sakes

Attached: 1543380119366.png (131x125, 37K)

have sex

Colette is an awesome actress. So. Good news.

have sex change

Attached: based-wounded-animal.png (1051x1238, 140K)

BOOOOOOOOO

>ew you're creepy ew ew ew stop stalking her
captain marvel is public knowledge, fuckhead

Why did I think this would be a based Toni thread and not a Brie Larson whining incel hangout...

Toni Collette is a solid actress, I don't think anyone will be upset she taken Bries place since brie is a cunt.

>Charlie Kaufman
yikes

>she has better things to do than star in a movie by some nobody director

If you're on Yea Forums and you aren't an incel you're probably a child molester

>hurr durr here's a movie before she was captain marvel

>2018

why are you so emotionally invested on this juvenile subject?
like just get a gf isnt hard for fucks sakes

ask my question bro ;)

that was filmed BEFORE captain marvel was filmed retard

Good, not only is Brie an insufferable cunt, she is also a terrible actor. How the fuck she made it as an actress is beyond me.

Like obviously she sucks a mean dick

She was replaced with Jessie Buckley, not Toni. It's unfortunate for Charlie Kaufman because Brie would probably bring in a lot of viewers (even though they'll probably hate it) I want the dude to do well

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

> no link
> no explanation
> no idea WTF is going on

Good job there, OP...

Attached: Captain Murrica.gif (245x173, 213K)

>brie would bring in viewers
>Disney had to buy seats to their own movie just to save face

I think they made the right choice going with someone else.

Still mad Collete got snubbed for her performance in Hereditary.

criminal

You should stop caring. The 70 year old Academy boomers literally don't even watch the films they vote on.

Great choice!

That's the Irish chick in Taboo? Better go younger! ;)

The movie has David Thewlis..

Attached: n93.jpg (1600x865, 213K)

>Upcoming Kauffman kino changes flavour of the month darling for a good actor.

Baste and ilustrious to say the least my lovelies.

Attached: 1403788706788.jpg (800x800, 167K)

cant u see how bizarre the whole situation is?
why in the hell are u defending that mediocre actress?

> she wasnt fired, s-s-she actually left!
i know what she wants, source: me

Attached: 1549149321876.png (540x405, 195K)

LEAVER HIM ALONE BULLY!

Kek you’re totally a normal guy not unhealthily invested in some b list actress

im not doing it for him, im doing it for his poor parents, that kid need to grow up and leave the house.

Bri will be used like a whore and rebooted into the sand nigger version of captain marvel in a year tops.

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1104x1676, 288K)

This buy unironically.

Collette got fucking shafted. She deserved an Oscar nom for Hereditary.

shes too old NOW imagine her in 10 or god forbid 20 years

>dem varicose veins in her legs tho

Attached: flabbycorpse.jpg (634x696, 99K)

Looks like she aint that strong of a woman haha.

damn. absolutely ruined.

She's going to end up like RDJ, Hiddleston and Chris Evans. Nobody will give her roles outside MCU.

Imagine defending Brie Larson. What an eternal faggot.
Kaufman browses Yea Forums for sure.

Collette is one of the best actresses out today, this was a no brainer

Did they get rid of her or did she quit? Either way, I don’t see why she would do a Netflix movie or why Netflix would want to pay for an expensive actress.

She was forcibly removed from the set. They'd had enough.

based

Kaufman patrolling these roasties.

Achieve coitus

disgusting

hahaha what the FUCK is this?

(((KAUFMAN)))

BASED AF
SHADILAY TO ALL MY BROTHERS
WE WON THIS ONE

(((They))) are secretly based? who knew

shut your fucking mouth you cocksucking faggot
Charlie is one of the only directors putting out pure kino with every film
I know you're kidding but don't even type that shit, it's sacrilege

>Charlie Kaufman
>a nobody
Back to your capeshit threads, kid.
kek

Eye for an eye libtards.... This is what you get for letting Sm*llet walk...

KEK

Salsa?

>Charlie Kauffman
>Brie Larson
>Toni Collete
Imagine giving a single shit about this

Post young Tonis. Superior waifu

Attached: 81BA3075-78CF-4C66-AB1E-00772ED774AF.jpg (879x1390, 97K)

That nigga's last name is businessman

disregard females

>one of the best actress out today
AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

musicals = worst movie genre
hindi movies = aimed to legally retards subhumans with no attention span

add capitan fungus and you have the worst movie ever

Awesome, Tony actually knows how to act, brie is a fucking zombie.

acquire currency

Both are shit
Toni is even uglier than Brie who is a 4/10 at best

There's a lot of good Indian movies too. The dumb Bollywood stuff we make fun of is like their version of capeshit.
>t. watch a lot of Indian movies with my roommate

Umm, no.

This is true, even though I like Toni.

Imagine being this sheltered.

Kaufman got around to watch Captain Marlel I guess

literally who?
Article says "Netflix Movie Loses", faggot.
That means it's a loss for the movie, not Based Brie.
Stay mad /pol/incels :^)

Based Kaufman is secretly a DC fan.

don't have sex.

>She got violently removed from set by the security. She was kicking and screaming because she really wanted to do the movie.
Wtf wow, she really has lost it now

Yea Forums was right about her!

Kaufman knows what's up and isn't going to let his movie tank for box office poison.
This is only more evidence that Disney is forcing their media companies to lie about the numbers for Captain Marvel.

I hope this is true, it would be hilarious.

This picture honestly grosses me out even more than the toes

Charlie makes high concept cinema - i.e. not lots of cash - I'm sure her asking price skyrocketed post-capeshit and he knew he could get better for far less. Plus not having to deal with her ego and bullshit would definitely be a bonus. If he could get Brie for cheap, I'm sure he would be thrilled to have her for box office bump from the identitarian hoards.

sorry, I only have this picture of her with Biel and that guy, I have another angle if you're interested

Attached: Jessica+Biel+Toni+Collette+Premiere+Fox+Searchlight+tFOTOMgvJ_nl.jpg (594x422, 54K)

Yep. Also, I don't think Brie will get any of the top-notch serious acting roles after this Captain Marvel over-exposure. That's what happened to most actors in the MCU.

Literally the only good acting performance I've seen from her was Short Term 12, and despite the award, everyone in the industry kinda know where she stands skillwise.

MOUSE KEKS BTFO AGAIN

This is pretty logical and reasonable speculation however I've seen many interviews with Brie and her list of favourite films. She's a colossal pseud and would give her left tit to work on a Kaufman film.

I do not make the argument that she is a good actress. She's generally adequate - pretty good in Room. There are literally hundreds of other actresses that would be a better fit for a Kaufman film. I just think her higher profile coming off CM and Endgame could be good Kaufman's visibility.

Her name doesn't sell tickets - that won't change because of Marvel. Look at how much money every non-franchise film the other MCU actors have been in has made.

Have you ever actually acquired sexual intercourse? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and cuddle and the bed is too hot and also sweaty and the combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated and they sort of think they're you're friend now but they're not your friend. The second after you cum I'm just disgusted by them anyways but they don't want to be alone because they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

Don't think RDJ has done much of anything. Ruffalo hasn't done much either (he did Foxcatcher/Spotlight - smaller dramas), Hemsworth did Rush, Ghostbusters (terrible) and Bad Times at El Royale. Rush performed decently. Scarjo did Ghost in the Shell and Lucy. Both sucked as films and at the box office. RDJ could do anything and people would go to see it, particularly if it's a return to form a la the ol'd Chaplin days. But he's happy making ungodly sums of cash as Iron Man. None of the Thor movies have been as successful as the Iron Man films and that is partially due to the Mary Sue nature of the role. Capt Marvel didn't suffer as much from this God Mode boredom because the role was so heavily hyped and politicized. At the end of the day Brie Larson's agent can tell a producer that their client is star who's dynamic personality lead her last production to a 1billion dollar gross. Never mind that this is a massive oversimplification of the machinery that actually went into this film's success, the fact that she has a dollar sign by her name is legitimate enough. If she enters a flick, every liberal arts graduate is going to line up to see it (if for no other reason than to wait for her inevitable fall from SJW/3rd Wave Feminist perfection. She would be a good get for Charlie, provided she doesn't have to be personable and didn't cost half his budget. But she ain't and she will be pricey.

RDJ did The Judge, which flopped. Even Cumberbatch is probably going to be relegated to doing franchise stuff now, and an occasional season of Sherlock, which jumped the shark years ago. I don't blame them for securing the Marvel pay cheque though.