Has enough time passed for a dark comedy? Who would direct? And who would star in the titular role?

Has enough time passed for a dark comedy? Who would direct? And who would star in the titular role?

Attached: Elliot-Rodgers-YouTube.jpg (618x340, 29K)

>Has enough time passed for a dark comedy?
No, mass shootings (even though his hardly classified) are pretty hotbutton right now.

>rich
->handsome
>had his own car

how the hell did he not have a gf?

>hapa

Women want real men. Not half breeds.

If they ever do something based on Elliot, he will be portrayed as a minority and his bullies will be evil nazis.

post your face
yeah thats what i thought

He cute

He used to look old to me when I was like 18 and thought he must be a loser to still be a virgin at his age. Now I’m older than he was in this picture and still a virgin and he looks like a fucking baby.

Locked doors: How do they work?

There's your title user, get to work at your screenplay.

No one here saw Elephant?

No one here watches movies, and if they do nothing made before the last two years

>rich
Not for the area in which he lived

>handsome
>had his own car
So what

>how the hell did he not have a gf?
He was a narcissistic weird fuck up who expected women to flock to him with no effort on his part.

He was a turbo autist. He thought 10/10 models should be walking up to him fighting to suck his dick. He literally put in zero effort toward getting a girl and just wallowed in his own misery.

He had mental and social problems he would fly into a rage when he saw some asian guy that's not him with a white woman

I think it's called john wick

Directed by Judd Apatow staring James Franco in the lead

>manlet
>autist
>effeminate Eurasian breed

he was a manlet, it's the worst curse
t. manlet

None of that matters if you don't have "it" he didn't. If he was willing to drive all the way to vegas then he should have been willing to drive down south to the border and fuck some mexican pussy for 50 bucks an hour.

Attached: elliot rodgers biopic.jpg (450x478, 74K)

Some dude did make a movie. All my friends from ucsb were reeeeing on facebook

He wasn't especially good looking, but he definitely could have landing a girl.

Thing is he only went for hot white girls, he had no chance in that arena. He tried to have a bro personality when he should have went full star trek and went for nerdy chicks.

t. manlet,poor, spic

and i still have have had a gf for the past 3 years. Dude was just a loser.

>Mass shooter portrayed as the victim
Not gonna happen.

must suck to not be able to grow facial hair. Mine takes me from a low 6 to a low.

He looks like any other chink. I never get this. He could've gotten some asian girl, but not the white Staceys he was longing for

Attached: tumblr_o0o7uexDNf1ujkvjxo7_1280.png (875x557, 501K)

it todays climate I think he might have actually been able to pull a prime stacey

is that not considered good facial hair because that's about the extent I can grow too

I meant rodger, I cant grow a full bread, but i have plenty on my chin and a mustache., which does a ton of favors.

he lived in Isla Vista. I'm going to UCSB right now and I can tell you this is literally the capital of Chad and Stacy.

it's no wonder an incel like Elliot lost his mind

Non-incels will never understand.

I'm sure you're handsome user

How does that relate to Elliot at all?
I think SVU did something lightly referencing Rodger, but the fact that it's never been memed probably means it isn't worth watching.

i dont get americans at all. the white dudes think acting like black people is cool, wearing baggy shit and chains still though its not 2002 anymore. everyone ages faster so it looks like a bunch of 30 year olds walking around like this and nobody knows how to be a worthwhile human being.

then some americans go to other countries and view themselves as 20 year ahead of us culturally. you're not ahead of anyone your culture is a mess with more problems than most of our countries.

this goes for brits too, fuck you guys.

If it was even possible to happen which it isn't maybe Todd Phillips. Don't know about anything else.

Cillian Murphy as Supreme Gentleman
Directed by Tarantino

Channing Tatum

this is an incredibly insecure post. Relax, Elliot Junior.

It's pretty funny how so many people call this guy Elliot Rodgers when his name was just Rodger. It doesn't matter but like more that 50% of people who ever mention his name get it wrong.

well im not a hapa so no im not insecure nor anything like elliot, yank.

This dude was literally a mentally ill narcissist. If he lifted and did sports and other normal social things he'd be a chad but instead he stayed indoors listening to his sister get fucked secretly and spraying bitches with orange juice in water guns

Attached: 50074619_1207684149388806_4986786420287864832_n.jpg (960x500, 32K)