Tarantinos WORST film other than Death Proof

Tarantinos WORST film other than Death Proof

Attached: Once-Upon-a-Time-in-Hollywood-Quentin-Tarantino-Poster-AITH.jpg (913x1352, 369K)

>film I haven’t seen is bad

turned it off before it even started. It was THAT bad.

This is going to be one of those movies that's kino but the Tarantino fans will think its shit because they don't realize they have shit taste. Most of his movie up to this point have been shit.

Pulp Fiction: Shit
Reservoir Dogs: low tier kino
Kill Bill: Shit
Kill Bill 2: Shit
Django: Shit
Hateful 8: Shit (Jennifer Jason Leigh was great)
Jackie Brown: Low tier kino
Inglorious bastards: Jew shit

Seriously this will probably be his most kino film and his fan base of failed abortions won't even appreciate it.

i have seen the movie, it is very good
pulp>reservoir>jackie>once>basterds>hateful>kill1>from dusk>kill2>true romance>django>death

hateful 8 is better than reservoir dogs in every way, reservoir dogs is just for contrarian fans who watched it after liking pulp fiction

> Jennifer Jason Leigh was great
She's always great.

Ok can you say it now without the memespeak so that non autists may understand you

Your tastes in films: shit

This user gets it.

Oh no here comes to the Shit Film Internet Defense Force!

WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
CORRECT
CORRECT
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
back to >>readit

oh okay, whats ur favourite movie sir

Wew lad

Quentin Tarantino makes entry level film (better described as ‘flicks’) for people with replica katanas on their living room wall, pet reptiles and Yakuza style tattoos.

Passion of the Christ

Death Proof is fucking Kino.

His worst film is either Jackie or KB2.

favourite movie made before 1970

>2001+18
>being so insecure about yourself that you have to force-watch and force-enjoy pseudodeep pretentious shit from nolan instead of enjoying the massacre in djago
i pity you

name one genre filmmaker who makes films as engaging as tarantino's

You're right about Death Proof and couldn't be more wrong about JB and KB2

Birth of a nation

>posts tarankino
>shits on movie he hasnt seen
UNO

shit taste

im literally the editor

Hateful 8 is his worst movie (that I’ve seen.)

Based. Get Quentin to stop making movies while a handful of people still think he's good.

love Tarantino films but I just find the whole Charlie Manson story boring and unappealing

no need to thank me

Attached: topsters2 (2).png (1487x1400, 132K)

It it supposed to look like green screen in every shot?

Fuck Tarantula should've quit while he was ahead. Guarantee this one ends in a fucking shootout too.

fixed it

Attached: f.png (853x1121, 275K)

you wish

Resevoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown
Hateful 8
Inglorious Basterds
Stealing lady snowblood and getting away with it
Every shitty movie he worked on that he didn't direct
Django

reservoir dogs is not for 'contrarians' it's literally a famous movie

True Romance is better than any of the movies he directed

what the fuck

Bullshit op, inglorious is his worst film. Garbage froglanguage in place of dialogue and Brad Pitts accent was shit tier. Waltz carried that film on his back

I havent seen it user. I was thinking of the garbage like from dusk to dawn that I couldnt even finish.

Hateful Eight > Kill Bill > Pulp Fiction > Reservoir Dogs > Death Proof > Inglourious Bastards > Django Unchained > Jackie Brown

My gut feeling tells me Once Upon A Time In Hollywood will be somewhere in the middle.

Hateful 8 was bullshit. He could have made a true western and instead we got a PowerPoint presentation

In order from worst to best

Jackie Brown (It's still good though)
Reservoir Dogs
Kill Bill vol.1
Kill Bill vol.2
Watching Kill Bill back to back
Django Unchained
Pulp Fiction
Inglorious Basterds
The Hateful Eight
Death Proof

Kill Bill is a single film.

Just for reference the objective list is:
Reservoir dogs>pulp fiction>hateful eight>kill bill vols 1+2> django> Jackie brown> death proof> inglorious turds

Isn't this his last film or some shit?

I’ve never seen inglorious Basterds. Is it just propaganda or is it actually good?

A turd is a turd no matter how much you try and to paint it up

its for brainlets and explains everything to you instead of letting the audience figure stuff out themselves

I just went and watched all of his films upside down, and you're right.

It’s both propaganda and good. It’s so over the top you actually sympathize with the nazis

It's worth watching for Waltz's performance kind of like Django is worth a watch for DiCaprio's performance but the movie itself isn't anything special. It's jew propaganda, the Nazis and the Jews are the only people portrayed as smart and the Nazis are 1 dimensional like they are in most movies. The Allies are straight up portrayed as stupid and arrogant.

>kind of like Django is worth a watch for DiCaprio's performance
literally the worst actor in the movie

It jerks itself off, going full style over substance.

Pretty good list. Assuming >Stealing lady snowblood and getting away with it is kill bill? Id go as far as to say that true romance and from dusk till dawn were better movies.