How did he get away with it?

How did he get away with it?

Attached: IMG_6075.jpg (640x895, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7E45gPnqnCA
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/26/george-soros-donated-408k-to-kim-foxx-prosecutor-who-let-jussie-smollett-walk/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/top-chicago-prosecutor-taking-heat-dropping-charges-against-empire-actor-n987701
twitter.com/steal_my_tweets/status/1110665537405837314
lawandcrime.com/legal-analysis/is-it-realistic-that-jussie-smollett-will-also-face-federal-mail-fraud-charges-probably-not/
nypost.com/2019/03/25/lawyer-for-michael-jackson-jussie-smollett-named-as-avenatti-co-conspirator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe Taraji gives really good head

>black gay and Jewish
cops fucked it up I'm sure

Probably mishandling of evidence or other technicality bullshit

How are cops so fucking incompetent? It's embarrassing how bad they are at their jobs

50% of people are stupid.
this means 50% of cops are stupid.

By being rich and in cahoots with several people in Obama's inner circle.

>famous, rich, black guy getting away with crime
Historically, this happens a lot, but they always pay for it many years later in a much worse way.

Except OJ, I think he's doing pretty good still

Because the left is going to sacrifice him for the greater hood.

Attached: 1553637331744[1].jpg (2017x736, 808K)

OJ went to jail for a long ass time for stealing memorabilia in Las Vegas

Getting caught was part of his plan

Prison unions don't need the hassle of someone with a decent following exposing corruption

Trump also got away with it but j don't see you faggots complaining. Maybe you would if Trump was black.

He's still being investigated by the feds for mail fraud and creating a terroristic hoax.

No one knows except the attorney general and we won't know because she sealed the case.
youtube.com/watch?v=7E45gPnqnCA

corruption

Plain and simple.

>don't see you faggots complaining
every five seconds there's someone on the news saying "NOT EXONERATED."

use your fucking brain.

>Judge was a Las Vegas white woman
>Clearly states sentencing has nothing to do with previous court case in Los Angeles
>Gives him max sentencing on all charges
KEK

Attached: 1515808244511.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Interesting. I can see this happening

probably but he deserves it as does kamala harris and the rest of these racebaiting jewish goons

He's in tight with America's black elite and they pulled strings to avoid justice.

Meanwhile, the people tainted by the Mueller "scandal" lost millions in legal.

Attached: 1552749326024.jpg (1024x568, 66K)

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/26/george-soros-donated-408k-to-kim-foxx-prosecutor-who-let-jussie-smollett-walk/

chicago cops are really REALLY stupid

i can just imagine the raging boner jussies defense lawyer had when they saw the chief of police call him guilty before there was even a trial

this was my first thought too, there are plenty of people on /pol/ who already voiced how much they want to actually lynch him.

What is there to get away with? He's innocent and never lied about anything.

He forfeited his bond and started doing community service after his indictment. The cops did everything they could, the investigation was clean, but once it's in court it's not in their hands and the ADA and all kinds of other interested parties can start pulling strings and calling in favors.

The problem is he's walking around like he didn't essentially take a plea deal and 16 hours of community service over two days isn't enough to clear over a dozen federal charges.

If you listen to the Chief, he and the rest of the police seem salty AF. Then the Mayor took the press mic and droned on with some extremely see through excuses.

sacrificing a pawn sounds like regular 2D chess though

The Feds are going to get him.

then why did they do all this shit behind closed doors?

Apparently the FBI was investigating death threats that were sent to him... by him. That's gotta be worth a second case.

seal the case?

they realized if they went to trial both jussie and the department would probably be fucked so they decided to stop there

He got away so they can set up a revenge killing. That way they can continue to push the white nationalist agenda

Then why not do it publicly?
It's called transparency, there are no reasons to NOT admit they dropped charges because of procedural errors. This looks much worth for them.

Attached: 1519139084781.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the Thomson Center tomorrow

Yea but that is /pol/ being /pol/

the stuff that they wanted to hide was probably much worse
also lol >transparency

What are you talking about? The mayor called them the fuck out.
>Where is the accountability in the system?” Emanuel said at a press conference on Tuesday. “You cannot have, because of a person’s position, one set of rules apply to them and another set of rules apply to everybody else.
>“Another way you’re seeing this play out, in the universities, where people pay extra to get their kids a special position in universities,” Emanuel said, comparing Smollett’s case to the recent scandal involving bribes parents allegedly paid to secure their children admission to elite schools. “Now you have a person, because of their position and background, who’s getting treated in a way that nobody else would ever . . . get close to this type of treatment.”
>"This is a whitewash ofjustice," a clearly angryEmanuel told reporters. "I’d like to remind everybody a grand jury indicted this individual based on only a piece of the evidence that the police had collected in that period of time. So a grand jury actually brought the charges.”

The optics of this situation are unbelievably bad for all parties involved and it has me genuinely entertaining the possibility that Harris was involved in this entire scheme.

It's more likely that they just decided to let him off because he's got the right politics and he's friends with the right people, but why would they seal the case? It doesn't make sense unless there's even worse shit hidden.

lmao /pol/tards absolutely s e e t h i n g

Attached: 1544141593464.jpg (249x252, 5K)

case is sealed cause we can't have the public see the evidence that a senator was involved. this happened right when a bill was getting voted on

>rich
>politically connected
>gay
>black
>leftie
Foolish to think he would have seen any charges at all.

It wasn't the cops this time, they 100% agree that he's guilty and had evidence but the prosecutor decided to drop the charges because he did wilful community service a few weeks go. The mayor and the cops are pissed about it.

Attached: DuvivRGUwAEf5Kr.jpg (480x640, 87K)

they aren't alone

That mayor was Obama's chief of staff. Michelle Obama's chief of staff got Jussie out off the charges. This is all kabuki theatre. This is a dog and pony show.

black privilege

>Michelle Obama's chief of staff got Jussie out off the charges.
Gee, I wonder why.

Attached: CcALm3-WEAI2rJQ.jpg (1200x968, 151K)

The cops had nothing to do with this. The prosecutor made the call after meeting with some former Michele Obama staffer. She's also apparently friends with Kamala Harris, who Jussie Smolett does activist work for/with. Some of that work included helping her pass some pointless "anti-lynching" law right after the hoax, but before the ruse was up.

Attached: 1550759155919.jpg (2000x1403, 551K)

based

The Mayor of Chicago is fucking pissed. Watch the video.

>Shitcago

How long until the rest of IL rises up and eats cook county?

this has nothing to do with being black, gay or jewish, he got away with it cause hes rich and well connected, thats it.

If only all those brilliant White minds would stop shitposting on 4channel and instead go conquer the world, this kind of shit wouldn't happen.

With laughter and love

Do you think this will make Chicago PD officers arrest more black people or much less black people and watch the city implode? They must want revenge in one way or another.

Attached: 1529697978010.jpg (559x598, 18K)

if it was just that they would have said, im betting come overzealous cop tried to tamper with evidence to make a strong case even better and ended up fucking it all up.
evidence tampering will kill any case no matter how open and shut it is.

It's not the cops fault. The evidence was solid. It was the nigger DA that didn't want to go forward.

>rich
Worth under 1 million, he only gave up $10k in bail money.

By having a DA with balls the size of spain.

Got away with what?

WE IS FREE N SHIET

Man, the Superintendent looks like he wants to cry. He knows this is going to fuck things up for others in the future.

If both Obamas and Soros were involved, it must mean that Jussie threatened to reveal their pedo parties, right?

This really is amazingly brash by the state attorney. Like, Grade A public show of corruption and she doesn’t give one fuck. I’m curious to see how this turns out. When things are high profile the Feds like to get involved.

kek

>the (((Mayor)))

> Media circus gets renewed for another season.
Whew I didn't think the story was going anywhere but now I'm hooked.

why the fuck does Chicongo even have a police force?

Chicago P.D. is famously retarded. Its far more likely they fucked up some procedural issue than a complicated conspiracy with various dems and jew magic.

They're either ballsy or stupid. Not sure which yet.

Shitcago is run by Soros funded negros. Pic related is their prosecutor

Attached: images - 2019-03-27T070532.884.jpg (640x479, 26K)

> I'm excusing myself from the case.
> SIKE BITCHES!

Michelle Obama working with Foxx got him off the hook.

Attached: Dz4yE10W0AAQE7r.jpg (1080x1191, 195K)

Black woman. 99% chance of stupid.

He said you, retard

>literally just out of the fucking blue the charges are dropped and fucking nobody knows how or why
Yeah that's totally cool and doesn't raise any fucking red flags.

Why the fuck would they even tip their hand for this literal who, what are they playing at?

Attached: 1344872992248.jpg (429x410, 33K)

It came out a couple of hours ago he didn't actually do any community service, they said he did but there's no record of it, all he did was forfeit his bond and give the city $10k.

>FIND THE HALFLINGS!

Kek if they want to completely remove the facade of justice and out themselves finally and completely for this artard I say let them.

>Why the fuck would they even tip their hand for this literal who

To cover up for higher-ups who may have been involved/he may have dirt on.

it's all for show, controlled opposition. a few days form now he will drop it and everyone will think it must be alright since the guy talking most passionately about it gave up

>based
>Q predicted this
it's all part of the plan
>trust the plan
>trust the president
>trust israel
>believe all dindus
>believe hee hee

underrated

This post is why I cannot have sympathy for /pol/yards. Never a genuine concession, a reasoning. Everything is a fucking conspiracy and everyone is always the enemy.

Wtf he was only just charged? How the fuck did all the legal loopholes get filled that fast? No one gets off that fast without some major corruption going on. Even if I thought he was innocent or righteous in his defense this would still look fishy as fuck. I hope a lot of white people wake up to this. And they say Trump is corrupt, look at the fucking Obamas?

rich, black, gay, liberal, hollywood elite, propagated the racewar meme they all desperately dream of, hefty connections
gee I don't know

don't worry though, in a few months there will be a "real" retaliatory attack against him to prove that the threat is real.

>michelle obama tells them to drop the case
>they drop it
yeah real fucking rocket science. (though i figured he would have been found guilty and gotten a slap on the wrist)

Attached: lexed.png (203x675, 277K)

Let's be completely frank here:

>black
>Jewish
>liberal
>political connections
>hollywood celebrity

If OJ Simpson could literally get away with murder, what chance do you think this ever had of sticking in a country that treats celebrities like deities and refuses to ever incarcerate them for wrongdoing?

Ah least his name and reputation is shot, and hopefully he'll spend the rest of his life being rejected and cold shouldered by the people he once thought to be his friends. He also wont be able to afford the lifestyle he's accustomed too and will need to get a shitty wagecuck job somewhere.

If there is any justice that will happen. Or his powerful friends will look after him

> Celebrity.

Kek.

Be Mel Gibson
>blackmailed by golddigger who tapes your phone calls
>Ari Emanuel pays LAPD to follow your car to bars, pull you over, lie and say you talked shit about Jews drunk
>blacklisted during prime adult years for a decade, forced to pay $10 million to Jewish orgs, still can't headline theatrical movies

Meanwhile: Smollett gets to return to show, book deal, pays $10kek and walks free facing 48 years for staging a massive hate crime hoax with full dock of evidence. And he mailed fake anthrax to himself.

this; even if he went to trial they would have said "this poor lgbtqqtomgbbq++-HIV+ ebony king, the son of president obama didn't do nothing. He was scared, hopeless like we all are in these troubled times and that is why he has agreed to do a whole half hour of community service and pay the chicago pd $5 in wendys frostie coupons." and he would have just walked without issue because he's a celebrity in his prime. They always get away.

He'll be back on the set of Empire next week. I guarantee it. He'll be insufferably smug in interviews too.

Jury trials should've been abolished a long time ago but you can't seriously compare this to the OJ trial.

The funny part is if they would've waited at least a month and pull this nobody would've cared. It's like amateur hour or just blatant disregard. They're ensuring they rustle as many jimmies as possible while everyone is still looking.

His name has been Jussie this whole time?

Attached: 1484007929299.png (200x300, 16K)

He's literally returning to Empire with full Grace's of Disney-owned Fox. And lawyer will be suing MSM and settle out of court for millions.

Chicago PD needs to leak his phone logs. Supposedly he called reps of Kamala Harris and/or Michelle Obama. Clearly Smollett has supremely valuable dirt on TBlackPTB.

The fuck info does this guy have that people would willingly toss themselves on the flames for this shit?

He's a gay liberal nigger. The law doesn't apply to him.

Yup. It writes itself.

kekked and checked

If Harris were in any way involved in/had prior knowledge of Smollett's hoax plan it would be the end of her political career, much less her current presidential campaign.

If Smollett had any record of communications between the two he could hold that over her to get this sweetheart deal from her personal friend and protege.

massive drug fueled political orgies

Will he make a comeback in acting now that he has been proven innocent?

Yeah this is just gutpunching. It just proves his powerful friends pulled strings to get him off but instead of going through the preliminary trial proceedings they just pulled it ASAP. Normies are gonna see this and wonder wtf. This feels sloppy by the Powers That Be to be this blatant for a literal who.

I've never been a drug fueled orgie but seems like it could be worth it.

>it would be the end of her political career
people like her never face consequences

>I'm a low iq retard who lacks pattern recognition so all of these events are isolated and anybody who says otherwise is a /pol/tard

Exactly. If they were gonna give him hard time he might flip on Kamala.
The prosecutor has publically talked about her relationship with Kamala.
Dropped charges is less risky than suicide by 7 shots to the back of the head.

Literal corruption right in front of their eyes and their guns ain't shit lmao muttleys.

Middle aged wealthy gay men are people with by far the highest tangential powerxprotected class status in America and it's not even close. Even upper middle class childless white woman can't compete.

Bow to your ruling class Yea Forums

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

He literally didn't do anything

>Mayor: Because of that judgement, none of that evidence will ever be made public.
>Chief: *derisive snort in agreement with mayor*
For the first time in my life I can say BASED CHICAGO

>Prosecutor says he thinks he's guilty
>No charges
???

Ya I was fairly certain in the past that Kamala and that other politician that tweeted outrageous lynching claims were involved in this. Now I'm 99% certain

I don't really care tbqh. Do you realise how fucking stupid you have to be to fake a hate crime this badly? There were like, 4 to 5 different facets to his story and every single one of them was so mind numbingly stupid that you have to wonder how the man remembers to breathe while walking. And this is a plan involving at the very LEAST 3 people. That level of thought isn't human existence.

No. Magats , the asst DA who apparently made the decision said the cop did a hood job and he thought that Jussie was guilty. There is 100% political shit going on behind the scene

> Blacks in charge of conspiracy.

Don't know what I expected but it's fucking hilarious.

Michelle Obama

He belongs in the Guiness Book of fucking retards.

And he still gets off beyond scot free for what would have most demographics skinned alive

that's the point

Attached: IMG_4376.jpg (960x960, 156K)

They prioritize public safety and he's not a threat to public safety :)

If that is true then that gives credence to the idea that they're going to sacrifice their pawn.

Eddie Johnson is one of the few decent guys left in the city

Meanwhile, New York investigated, arrested, cuffed and sentenced a 12 year old for drawing the bad nazi symbol in chalk on a playground.

really getting sick of this shit.

If I break into a bank and steal all the money after hours, no one is at risk for injury, so why is that a crime then?

Yes but what of it? I know dogs that live what is to them, essentially a life of endless joy. Everything they could really want out of life.

But I'm not jealousof them. Because at the end of the day they're just dogs. That's my point.

It's about the legal consequences, he's saying it would hurt her public image

If wikileaks didn't at least vindicate tinfoilers a little bit in your mind then you are hopeless.

OJ at least ran for 2000 yards in a single season, had a legit argument for the GOAT running back, and made a successful transition to Hollywood after he retired. He had enough money, fame, and clout to get people on his side, especially in an era where people were more afraid of niggers burning down cities in response. His case was also a lot more ambiguous.

What the fuck does Smollet have? He's a d-lister on a shitty expanded cable show that no one watches. That's what's makes it more disgusting, he seemingly gets off purely because he's connected to enough of Shitcago's black mafia.

Attached: OJ Simpson highlights (1080p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

I told you this faggot was bulletproof. Lmao at people who tried telling me the fucking POSTAL police were legit bloodhounds who would get this guy

Attached: image0.jpg (416x639, 118K)

The term should've been fully retired after that.

He was fully ready to pin it on 2 random white people if they just listened and believed then those guys would be getting shanked in prison right now.

Bruh if it were you we wouldn't be talking right now.

lmao

>POSTAL
Speaking of postal the FBI could still have evidence that Jussie mailed a death threat to himself.

The point is that this retard is more powerful than you ever will be and thinking that you're above him by not caring is pure fucking cope.

>/pol/yards
Yeah, this is a Yea Forumsfeet board only

of course, because i'm not gay black jewish AND a celebrity whose personal friends with kamala harris.

If there is any justice, he will now get the shit beaten out of him for real this time. By angry black people.

Yet I don't care.

>"Technicality bullshit"

Theyre called "laws," son. The citizenry has to follow them, so do the pigs. Either side fucks up, game over.

>i dont like this gay jew nigger getn off either, but if its on a "technicality," well, Chitown pigs oughta do their job better.

dumb polster

You don't need to imagine all this layered falsehood for a conspiracy. You don't even need to convince me that the Mayor is corrupted, but he would have no reason. He would just shut up.
Your inability to give merit when is due is what makes you a child.
Broken clocks. Remember the Captain Marvel conspiracy? /pol/ is rarely right, but remembers only when accidentally happens.

Anyhow, I hope the feds can do something about it. Maybe there is a bit of justice left.

To me it now looks like the staged attack goes far higher than just Smollett trying to his energise his career. He was probably directed to do it as part of that anti-lynching legislation thing. It’s backfired horribly and now they’ve had to bail him out. They couldn’t risk him rolling on them.

I should go back there sometime. I love a good happening but it gets old when everyone waits on baited breath for it.

I don't even care if they used his death against white peepo, it would be too satisfying

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. First they were pissed that his actions made people think hate crimes were fake. This development also implies that courts are biased in favor of blacks instead of against.

Fuck all these vaginoplasties then give me the negroplasty.

The judge was bribed by someone with a lot of money

Ah yes, that’s why the case was dismissed and records sealed without any further comment, such as “the cops fucked up.” Nothing to see here goy.

can't block the gay tupac

It's true though.
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/top-chicago-prosecutor-taking-heat-dropping-charges-against-empire-actor-n987701

Is this real

The gay Tupac *was* Tupac.

Soros donates to just about all Democrat campaigns, he's rich as fuck. Just like the Koch Bros donate to just about all Republicans.

The fuck do you know who he called, asshole? Youre making that shit up

Damn why are black politicians so bad at this? Do we need some kind of affirmative action to give them a handicap?

>muh procedures
doesnt even matter, they had him so many different ways on so many different charges it was irreverent, the judge could have thrown out all the evidence and any jury would still have convinced him based on the media reports alone

They should just hire the mossad to do these things. They clearly have no experience with this.

He did community service :)

Phil Spector (who DID NOT do it)
Wesley Snipes
Chuck Berry
Oj Simpson (not for what they should have canned his nigger ass for)

Celebs can go in the jug, if they dont have good (((lawyers)))

He did 16 whole hours. Hes punished enough

twitter.com/steal_my_tweets/status/1110665537405837314

Smollet gonna get lonely, his lawyer Gregaros is the co-conspirator of noted potn lawyer Avenatti, who got arrested yesterday

Last time a nigger worked 16 hours, it got elected as president.

Extremely underrated

Pedo is the new commie, you stupid fuck? You need to wake the fuck up

They even have the video of the two african guys buying the masks.

And you know this BS how?

Reading: >It was later reported by the Chicago Sun-Times that Tina Tchen, a Chicago lawyer and former chief of staff to first lady Michelle Obama, had put Foxx in touch with members of Jussie Smollet's family

unconstitutional law.
10th amendment.

Attached: yerbol-bulentayev-nami.jpg (1920x1185, 383K)

>jew
>black
>gay
He is immune to everyhting

Except AIDS

It's possible. But I'd imagine they'd help him organize the stunt (which likely they didn't because so many errors were made on his part and the Mayor even stated that what we know about is just a "sliver" of the evidence against him).

Maybe they just feel guilty for brainwashing him into being so extreme and pulling an idiotic stunt on their behalf. In any case, ironically, they're gonna make sure Jussie disappears out of the public eye.

Also here is the prosecutor

Attached: tweets.jpg (603x907, 175K)

Kenny @0:07

I liked her in Ghostbuster tbqh

The only thing I'm really mad about is that we're not in the late 80s and early 90s so japanese developers won't shamelessly incorporate this into their beatemups.

BLACK CITY, 2 AM
Abobo brothers flexing around the street.
Jussie shows up and does a female scream sample.
Subway sandwich items.
Last mission is DA's office

>cause hes rich
HE AINT
>well connected, thats it.
THATS WHAT IT IS, AND ONLY WHAT IT IS

BUT CONNECTED NEEDS QUALIFYING

HE IS ONLY WELL CONNECTED BECAUSE HE'S USEFUL TO A POWERFUL POLITICAL GROUP AS A TOOL TO PUSH A PARTICULAR AGENDA

OBAMA INTERVENED THROUGH THE DA TO GET HIM OFF

Attached: 86694824.jpg (224x225, 10K)

Trump and Co. need to get the DoJ on this. If they out this conspiracy, 2020 is guaranteed.

LV judges see so much shit most of them are hardcases. most go for max

All the evidence they had was that those guys bought the masks to do the crime. Nobody knows if they faked it or not, you're all crying about this is because a black man didn't go to jail.

Actually this is the best possible outcome.

Now he has to explain himself and maintain this ridiculous story for the rest of his life, while everyone fully knows he's full of shit.

If they convicted him he'd likely get some stupid probation and horseshit community work and that would be that, but now he has to lie in perpetuity to literally everyone he knows.

Well they all know what went down. That's beyond the question.

It's just that they're trying to minimize the circus by making the case literally go away instead of dragging it out. Even if found guilty after a prolonged trial he'd likely get a slap on the wrist so it's all pointless anyway.

>Black gay kike media darling
>Politically connected with Michelle Obama and Al Sharpton, literally the most powerful nigs in the world
>Chicago pd botched the investigation
>Chicago chief going on national tv and pronouncing a suspect guilty before trial
>AG of chicago a pussie
>liberal judge

nice clown world we live in

honk honk

Attached: 1530178294061.jpg (700x700, 110K)

I mean African guys do like masks, that's kind of their thing.

>'they were going to lynch me and they shouted MAGA'
>attackers found to be black
>attackers suddenly a few thousand dollars richer over night
Honestly years from now this is going to make for a hilarious comedy movie ideally from the police perspective.

The extras that he hired from his faggot nigger show ratted him out instantly

You can't possibly be this dumb.

Being a bitch for Israel

The noose was the best part and that he said he left it around his neck for hours until the police arrived.

You really should check out pedophilia scandals, it would open up your mind.

Attached: 1520164837232.jpg (298x292, 17K)

The cops and mayor are fuming, it's the prosecutor/judge that let him off because he called in a favor from the Obama's

THEY HAD REAMS OF EVIDENCE BUT NOW ITS ALL SEALED

SEALING IS UNUSUAL

THEY ARE DOING IT TO COVER THE TRACKS OF ALL THE POWERFUL PARTIES INVOLVED IN GETTING HIM OFF

NEVERMIND THAT THIS ENTIRE #BLM THING IS PREDICATED ON A FICTION
THERE IS NO EPIDEMIC OF WHITES KILLING BLACKS, ITS CHERRYPICKED MEDIA OVERBLOW

Attached: 1434750476261.jpg (695x850, 137K)

BLM is about cops killing blacks, not whites killing blacks.

Of course that isn't backed up statistically either but your graph isn't really relevant.

THE CHART IS JUST STRIKING AND GOES TO THE ENTIRE STRAIN OF 'INJUSTICE' GRIEVANCES

JUSTIE'S PURPOSE TO THE OBAMA CREW WAS TO PUSH A HATE CRIME BILL, BASICALLY A HIRED ACTOR LIKE HIS DAY JOB

BUT THEN HE FUCKED UP CUS ACTORS ARENT VERY SMART, SO THEY HAD TO BAIL OUT /THEIRGUY/
OF COURSE ITS NOT QUITE ILLEGAL JUST SOME CUTE DA DISCRETION

Attached: strangger.gif (235x155, 1.05M)

incels btfo

The mail fraud charge is still on. The US Postmaster General does not fuck around and if they prove that he mailed the letter he'll have no excuse.

The answer is NIGGERS you FAGGOT CUNT.

Based Smollett. Blowing them all the fuck out. Hail Harris, hail black power. Fuck Trump and fuck white people!

>A woman appointed during Obama's presidency and a monday are going to go after Smollet with the fury of a thousand suns because he mailed some Tylenol to himself.

>le pizzagate
lmao

it's their one chance to have power
they would be insane not to use it

>it's their one chance to have power
if they play for the right team they will be rewarded later on

exactly this

>therefore 50% of doctors are stupid
:X

>blacks in charge of Jewing
Let the big boys handle it.

has not been a good week for incels

jew lawyer tricked them into accepting a plea that wasn't technically a plea so he could continue the lie.

I love this guy. First he draws attention to hate crime hoaxes and destroys people's faith in black victims. Then he exposes black political and judicial corruption and destroys America's faith in black political leaders and black figures in the legal system. This guy is singlehandedly destroying the black power structure that took 150 years to create.

>woman
>obama
>muh pol shit

Do you know anything about the USPS my dude?

They are basically the Men In Black in real life.

FAA, USPS, ATF, Energy Department. All these agencies are some of the few that you do not fuck with unless you for realsies want to go to prison for the rest of your life.

I'm thinking he's really a white guy with VERY convincing blackface.

Friend of mine got locked up over a weekend for some bizarre burger crime called jaywalking

Attached: 7EC93FCC-8A09-4B2C-867D-2CB3A7DA3DD0.jpg (770x1024, 103K)

>They are basically the Men In Black in real life.
JUST LIKE MY AMERICAN COMIC BOOKS!
>All these agencies are some of the few that you do not fuck with unless you for realsies want to go to prison for the rest of your life.
Yesterday you would have said that about the CPD.

Even Rahm Emanuel was sad and pissed off about him lol, that's how you know he's doing something right

Sunglasses

>Yesterday you would have said that about the CPD.

lmao it's like you don't know anything about Chicago either

Dubs, AND a humorous comment? Good show

Attached: 0F7375DA-BF6B-490B-AC57-CE7A22A2A5F8.jpg (750x931, 23K)

I guess we will see.

GAY NIGGER JEW GETS OFF SCOT FREE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WOULD BE IN PRISON FOR THE ABSOLUTE SHOCK

republicans started going against the rule of law and just started reinterpreting it so they basically created this political prosecution bullshit we are in now.

>macaque
checked
>gay
checked
>jewish
BINGO

he can do whatever he wants

I'm confused, who should I hate, maybe Colbert will tell me how to think

>Jews put him up to it
>Gets found out
>Jewish lawyer defends him
>Jewish Judge drops the charges against him

See the repeating element?

i dont get the joke but checked and kek'd

>"look jussie you can't keep sleepin on my couch dawg"

wait so the evidence is currently sealed? can any federal investigation or even the US president do an order to unseal it?

aha! So it's trump's fault!

He's being groomed for politics

Very cool

if you've had any experience with doctors then you'd know it's more like 70%

90% of cops are high school meatheads who had no clue what to do with their lives after graduation.

if whites looked out for each other like niggers do we might still have a country

if youre white get the fuck out of chicago while there is still time

I swear Jussie is not an aberration. If most black guys are not gay, most seem to be bi. Every fucking time after I am done posting at /pol/ I go to this java interracial chatroom and I wanna do chats with black guys about fantasies of them fucking my white girlfriend. They agree they like the idea but most of them are also always asking me to suck their dicks before and after they fuck her, and I'm like "dude, I just want you to breed my bitch, just let me watch"

You really have to wonder just what the fuck makes this kind of blatant fuck you to everyone involved worth it. Must be something really juicy.

this actually plays into conservatives favor. everybody already knows he faked it, the story was over, but now not only do we get a news story about a fake hate crime, we get a news story about a clearly guilty liberal black guy getting off scot free with zero consequences - completely dispelling the white privilege narrative.

texts from michelle obama's former chief of staff to the DA that let him walk have already surfaced, showing she was pressured - this story is far from over and it's only going to help conservatives.

Hopefully the assailants won't attack jussie again.

Attached: 1550368573412.png (500x678, 275K)

Any illusion of indifference E-E-E-RADICATED!

yeah in new york maybe
this is chicago, cops are usually slingin before 18 and sure as fuck aren't graduating from anywhere

based and redpilled, I would say that engineers, doctors, and athletes have the same retard-to-smart-person ratio

>completely willing to testify and jail two innocent white men for attempted murder
>police reveal that the guys they caught are the people Smolldick hired
>backpedals and says he's not going to testify
>denies any involvement with them, leaves them to rot
>bailed out and has all charges dropped by corrupt as fuck SA who literally admits that he did all the things he's accused of, but he still a good boi
clown world

lawandcrime.com/legal-analysis/is-it-realistic-that-jussie-smollett-will-also-face-federal-mail-fraud-charges-probably-not/

It’s not a federal offense to mail a hoax threat to yourself.

It’s not a crime to make false reports to the news people.

It is a crime to make a false report to the police. Each jurisdiction has its own laws for that. Smollette made no report to the FBI.

Feds might bring a case to save face, but it’d be a waste of resources.

Upside of all this is the public learns an important lesson. You get the justice you pay for. High and mighty get special treatment. This should not be a shock, it should be common knowledge. When the system operators tell you justice is blind, they are lying, pure and simple.

...lynching was legal before that?
Why didn't you clean your country up when you had the chance?

A rich person getting off scott free, colour me surprised.

Attached: 1540094545828.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

>doctors
fucking worst cunts in the world, every single one of them is some middle intellect over achiever who didn't realize how fucking soul crushing a profession it is and now resents every decision they've ever made but has to stick with it because they're in too deep

that kike is still mayor? fuck sake chicago is a joke

Attached: 1530109274865.jpg (968x681, 52K)

Just a blurb that probably wouldn't sounded good. Of course going at this length for that makes zero sense though, but I'm not ready to rule out incompetence yet.

It's not about money (he's not that rich, anyway) but about liberal connections.

How are blacks so bad at corruption?

What's the other half of his race? Starts with a "j" or something

unironically because nobody thought of it, obviously in hindsight the correct course was obvious

>being black is a benefit for avoiding prosecution
Ur dum

Don't forget. It was -30 degrees and he somehow maintained possession of a subway sammich he'd bought

discusting...

were you born yesterday?

>hood

Attached: 1492380479012.jpg (640x480, 40K)

The fact that this entire post/scenario is just common enough nowadays to not be a jokepost is a little sobering

what

>didnt even think to carve swastikas in the bread and tell police they made his sandwich a nazi
he just didnt commit hard enough

>It's not about money

Politics aside, we should all be against this.

Attached: 1536676076707.jpg (399x400, 16K)

Let's go Fren!
Follow the rainbow road!

Honk-Honk!

Attached: 18323cf7-9a39-4697-a43c-ed96537f1337.png (374x247, 146K)

Can't taste racism baby.

He would've put them in the wrong direction anyways.

whats at the end pagliacci?

Attached: 1551586968434.png (657x527, 287K)

oh dear

>spent a couple of hours stuffing envelopes
come on people he already served his time

>Chicago P.D. is famously retarded
Is this the new talking point? Because then you say
>than a complicated conspiracy with various dems and jew magic
Uh huh. Boy you fuckers are real stupid aren't ya?

If it weren’t for those meddling yids

Don't you have to have successful in the first place? Before having a comeback? KEK

HE MUST PAY!!!

>spending literal hours in the same room as below average income families
he's suffered enough

We need some kind of policy to help these corrupt blacks out and give them some kind of handicap. It's like watching an infant trying to outsmart an adult. It's sad.

/pol/ is satire dummy

its more like a class of infants hounding their teacher until she finally gives in and just gives them whatever childish thing they were asking for

Black privilege.

It wasn't a federal crime, it is a state crime
Federal crime just makes it a bigger deal in theory

/pol/ is a board of peace

Eh that's not good either. Give an inch, take a mile.

I don’t know how accurate that is to this case, but correction officers are the worst human beings to ever walk this earth. People in the prison and jail industry, besides basic workers like janitors and cooks, are so crooked that normal people wouldnt believe.

Wew

LEL

DAT NIGGA CANT DO NUFFIN RITE

Attached: 1534360158941.jpg (646x622, 35K)

Jussie is the gayest name...in the world!

Remember on Oz when it got turned inside out because of the corrupt black supervisor and they fucked up a good thing immediately because they couldn't keep it in check for longer than a day?

This is like that.

Based norm

A man of class

Attached: 1548363713051.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>state attorney is black
>judge is black
>cops are black
>accused is black
>accused has charges dropped
Notice the pattern of skin color bias?

I couldn't resist it.

Murder is already illegal, why would you need a separate law for lynching?

Well, he also had connections.

>rich
actually, he got off for being a part of the liberal establishment

is everything going according to plan, master?

Attached: A87C9832-48F8-4C5D-8AA0-76A42208A98C.jpg (300x257, 16K)

Will there be ANY repercussions for this?
I feel like this entire thing is a SNL skit or something, how the fuck is this even possible?

#liberalprivilege

Attached: 15133388-E2CB-4EF1-9957-B60368C3015C.jpg (566x405, 223K)

this picture doesn't seem real

The federal case involving his fake anthrax letter is still ongoing

The point is to be able to charge with conspiracy any and all individuals who may have known about a hate crime that was or was to be committed.
e.g. If you join a discord server and someone talks about jumping a black person, you and everyone else in that chat could be indicted under that bill.

Y'know just once I wish someone would call out the media for a change. There's no way school shootings aren't just the edgier modern version of teen suicide and they're to blame for popularizing it.

>why would you need a separate law for lynching?

to file extra federal charges against white people who commit crimes against blacks.

Fuck off. You faggots spam this shit on /pol/ and no one even believes it on that boomer filled board.

he was stuffing young boys with Jussie sausage while Jesse Jackson watched, masturbating — this is how powerful niggers bond now

Black privilege

DO SOEMTHING!!!

$20 he plays the victim after all this shit

Black people kill more cops than cops kill black people.

Getting your news from CNN?

Is that actually how the law works? Getting arrested because someone told you they were about to attack a black person right before it happened sounds ridiculous

Murder is illegal. It’s just a law to bring up the way back past and remind everybody that “white people are evil”.

how do you explain Cosby, Michael Jackson, O.J., etc? There’s a useful nigger, then there’s just a nigger that can’t be used anymore
Smollett now has to prove he still fits in the first category, but I’m pretty sure (((they’re))) pissed at how fuckin dumb he is and he’ll end up ded

THE AGENDA

Attached: 323CDD9B-3F37-47CF-92EE-78D53CCF1B6D.jpg (696x1024, 173K)

Even if they try to blame it on where people, I hope he ends up dead.

>implying its not true
This thread proves shut-in white people on Yea Forums are on par with niggers. Both need to be removed.

Attached: 1403908157766.jpg (360x345, 32K)

It’s true you retarded nigger faggot

Jussie was ready and willing to throw 2 innocent men in prison for fuckin nothing.. he only backed out when he went to identify them and realized they were his dindu friends.

Yes, his arms really are that skinny

Dude it's not just /pol/, the mayor is right, this is rich connected assholes doing whatever the fuck they want, just like the college fraud.

The corrupt black community will always protect their celebrities from rape, murder, and hate crime hoax prosecution. They don't plan for the future and don't see that they're harming their people more than they're helping.

Yes his arms really are that skinny

>cops are black
But those cops clearly were mad as hell if you watched that interview.

ORANGE MAN BAD

What kind of a bet is that? You’re just a nigger looking for handouts.

Attached: DC3F9C92-7390-4979-B23E-593B69FC68C3.png (424x501, 156K)

shill narrative, will never work

>criminal justice reform
>deleting gang databases because dey wacist

great work, leftists

>you're all crying about this is because a black man didn't go to jail

nobody is crying and this is not a victory for you. he obviously staged a political stunt and was obviously exonerated for political damage control.

this is the exact type of thing that opens peoples' eyes to how insane you leftists are. good luck in the 2020 election. lmaoing @ ur life

imagine if people learned how many slave owners and traders were jews haha wouldn't that be crazy haha

Told u motherfuckers nothing would happen, although I admittedly predicted some time in county and probation given he also had a DUI and giving false statements and shit in his past. Just goes to show you rich, famous liberals are in a class of their own

nypost.com/2019/03/25/lawyer-for-michael-jackson-jussie-smollett-named-as-avenatti-co-conspirator/

neat

Well done sir

I think most of us assume that but not in such a fuck you way.

If obama was in General prison population how hard would he get assraped?

Attached: D70706D9-65B4-4C98-88C2-F01424942EDD.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

You beautiful bastard