Some say they are contemptible poorly dressed diabetic slobs who review schlock to make their own failed projects seem...

Some say they are contemptible poorly dressed diabetic slobs who review schlock to make their own failed projects seem less pathetic, but I disagree.

Attached: 1551769948526.png (779x399, 614K)

Still more successful than you will ever be. Maybe suicide tonight? Sounds like a good idea.

>white socks

Do Americans really do this?

Yeah. And the rest of the world makes them for us

European here. What's wrong with white socks?

LOL

Im amazed how quick and incredibly bitter people who defend RLM are.
well done

>D-don’t say anything that doesn’t validate my posts!

they like bad stuff
it's a big IQ and bigger dick correlation

Are those boomers?

Some say OP is a faggot, and I agree.

so when are theygoing get rid if Ritch?

I'm American and ever since middle school I've worn nothing but black socks. White socks are just so milquetoast.

>people watch everything RLM puts out, screenshot parts and come to Yea Forums to seethe about it
Actually sad.

>Ritch

And Adam Sandler is more successful than any of them combined
Try again, RLM dork Lmao

They like feeling superior, even though every movie they watch on BOTW is better than the garbage they've made

>RLM really watch lots of movies they dislike and then take segments from movies they dislike and make autistic hour long reviews to seethe about it
That argument doesn't work RLMbro

so youre literally a zoomer with black nike socks and one of those gay string backpacks

Get rid of yourself

should I watch Space Cop?

Yeah and Hillary Clinton is more successful then Adam Sandler yet I would still rather hang out with the guys over at RLM the them.

Attached: bd87efa1923f8f144412331b350493a2.jpg (550x550, 43K)

I'd rather hang out with a positive guy like Sandler rather than the bitter angry manchildren of RLM desu

>HAHA THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL FINANCIALLY THEREFORE THEY HAVE MORE MERIT AS PEOPLE SOMEHOW BECAUSE ALL I BASE MY OPINIONS ON IS HOW MUCH MONEY PEOPLE MAKE HA AHA

Sandler isn't positive. Have you seen one of his movies?

Have you seen any RLM videos? In comparison, Sandler is a likeable, funny guy.

That's debatable - Sandler didn't run for president and lose

Do you enjoy being bored?

>White socks are just so milquetoast.

Attached: hkghkxhk.jpg (300x450, 49K)

The difference is their patreons pay them for that.

imagine the worst cheapest most horrendous clothes you can
that is what 90% of americans wear
its like a point of pride for them to have only spent $20 on an entire outfit, usually thrown in their wallmart trolley along with $100 of food

so why is it a point of pride to waste money on keeping warm/not naked?
I buy $8 shoes, fags around me buy $150 shoes.

Enjoy painful feet, dumbass.

>being such a pissy sissy babby
cry moar

I bet you're one of those geniuses who buys cheap single ply toilet paper and ends up having to use twenty times as much as if he'd "wasted his money" on the decent stuff. """People""" like you are literally everything that is wrong with the world.