Now that getting dusted has settled, what did you actually think of Infinity Wars vs the rest of the MCU movies?

Now that getting dusted has settled, what did you actually think of Infinity Wars vs the rest of the MCU movies?

Attached: 1524779882986.jpg (1600x900, 582K)

Bump

bumpies

I thought it was overall almost watchable.

More like Infinity Snores

Oh shit user you tryna say it was boring lol.

Lots of pacing issues but overall not too bad. They didn't over saturate it with the quips like most of the other marvel movies. I would have actually liked to see a lot of quips in the beginning of the movie and everyone acting cocky like always but getting more serious as they realized how fucked they where.

It's great on its own, biggest problem with it is how Thanos was very poorly teased and built up in previous movies, making him look incompetent. But that's not the Russos' fault

I thought the pacing was pretty great actually especially for 2 and a half hours, what did you find wrong with it? It slows down a bit when it gets to the Guardians but they had to set up all the Thor shit.

lamest and cheapest 'emotion' play every
it's obvious that all these characcters will come back, so why even bother

Yeah, well he did nothing for literal years but sit in a chair. They did a pretty good job as far as their records with villains go I suppose.
They will never be able to come up with a reasonable excuse why he waited so long to start collecting them.

best movie in the MCU by far

Not enough raccoon fucking.

kill yourself, you capeshitting child.

So sorry to have a thread on the board it's meant for to discuss movies like you're supposed to do. Fucking retard

Peter's death scene was good.

Attached: Thanos.webm (900x506, 2.87M)

comic shit belongs on Yea Forums, sorry manchild.

There are a lot of great films we could be discussing, superior films to the MCU like Problem Child 2 and The Room. Unfortunately, however, the front page is perpetually clogged with capeshit thanks to shitlords like you.

infinity war was unironic kino.
>nice balance of humor
>nice balance of character screen time
>fantastic direction (especially the opening scene with iron man and the rest walking thought the streets)
>thanos was a great villain. understandable motivations and fleshed out character.
>action was great

So many white men.

kill yourself

I'm not going to do that. I'm actually a very happy person.

Attached: kino.jpg (1000x692, 96K)

okay, you don’t have to, but you have to go to Yea Forums and never come back. OP has to kill himself though because I got trips

Okay.

Attached: wiseau.jpg (400x259, 5K)

Don't worry. Endgame is fixing that toxic problem.

>infinty wars
>wars

infinity wars was the best of them all. by far
that doesn't mean it was a legit good movie or anything

This is a cinematic universe with hundreds of variables and god characters, you will literally never have a situation that's completely flawless or as good as the cool version you thought of in your head

I thought it was cause of Odin.

Trying to find six stones in an entire universe seems like a pretty time consuming job.

You can literally make threads for those you shit eating moron.
It's a movie, so it can be discussed here. What is going over your ignorant head?

And he still waited forever to start actually looking. In fact, he even says he'll do it himself then goes to sit back on the chair for a few more years lol.
He gets them all fairly quickly considering what you are saying

I look at it as each stone is easier to get than the last because of the exponential power levels he goes up. So he went after the first stone with a mercenary army and it took long as fuck to get. Then each one gets easier and easier until he can fight the avengers alone.

Well I suppose they made it easy for him when they essentially had three of them on themselves.

>Capeshitters GENUINELY think that Thanos is a good, sympathetic villain because "muh Malthusianism"
Other than that I guess the fact that they managed to shove so many fucking characters in your face without it being too nauseating is pretty decent

Attached: 1532395348306.jpg (640x640, 112K)

Didn't he already ave kike most of them at the start of the movie

He’s the Mad Titan. I actually sort of admire that his batshit plan is being rationalized by so many people. I don’t think it was by design, but it lends a certain relevance to the movie that otherwise would just feel like another capeshit.

He only started with 1 at the beginning.

Damn, what a baller

Technically he started with 1 but he got the power stone (the one from the first GOTG) off screen I believe. Then he raided the Thor ship for the space stone. So he had 2 after the intro.

I'm honestly interested to see how they are going to unfuck all of this in Endgame

I genuinely wanted to dislike it but enjoyed Thanos too much. 9/10 Kino capeshit.

Pretty sure it’s confirmed time travel and even Dormammu are going to play significant roles. My best guess is that once they bring every back the following will happen to the main Avengers:

>Cap
Time travel allows him to return to the past. Everyone is expecting him to die though.
>RDJ
Retires with Pepper to some remote island.
>Hulk
Only main that I think assuredly dies. They have no way of unfucking him and have no clue what to do with him.
>Thor
Founds a new Asgard and rules with Natalie Portman at his side.

I unironically believe that they will pull off some anime shit like heroes from different universes and what-ifs converging, just to defeat thanos kind of thing.
And there will be a scene of the heroes dreaming of their happiness, and Cap wakes them up from their dream like in TTGL

>Original plan (gather stones gradually yet indirectly, through proxies like Ronan) keeps getting fucked up by Avengers
>Odin, Ancient One and Ego - all potentially plan-breaking opponents - all dead, and Asgard is rekt
>Avengers, who ruined the Earth invasion and were being watched by him, are divided
>First time Thanos knows exactly where all the stones are (with the exception of soul stone, but he knows that Gamora knows where it is)
Considering where all the heroes are, it was the best possible time for him to mount a "shock and awe" campaign and hop around grabbing the stones as quickly as possible with minimal interference

Attached: nodont.jpg (903x767, 93K)

RIP Hulk they did ya dirty

>Thor
>Founds a new Asgard and rules with Natalie Portman at his side.
The only acceptable ending for Thor is using time-travel to permanently motorboat Kat Dennings in slow motion

Attached: 1542450455578.jpg (683x1024, 161K)

I am filled with extreme jealousy and admiration that guys like Chad Evans and Chad Hemsworth have probably fucked every female theyve worked with if they wanted to.
>tfw Evans worked with prime MEW

I thought that the movie actually did that. Pretty well in fact. That surreal "thanos is coming" shit felt like the portal opening on andy, hawk and bobby

asgard would have been too hard to take over. he was thinking of a plan for it. but it blew up so he could finally make a move

>tfw Evans worked with prime MEW
on what?

I think the movie only slowed down during the Guardians bit. It starts to pick up again once Thor has to get Storm Breaker.

Also this movie has so many god damn capekino moments

>Thor showing up in Wakanda with Rocket and Groot
>Team normal people vs The Black Order
>Battle on Titan
>Doc Strange Vs Thanos (literally live action anime)

Fuck this movie was great.

Attached: 25DDF17C-08EE-4F17-819C-A239258922EF.jpg (797x800, 100K)

Scarlett should be walking around in the buff since she's a nudist by nature

Would have made the movie a bit better

everything on space was great
everyhting on earth was a fucking bore

IW is the crown jewel of the MCU and Marvel's Empire Strikes Back. Genuinely loved it but Aquaman was better!!!FACT!!!

I liked Iron Man's funnels though, and that scene when Thanos revived Vision and killed him again was awesome

Attached: 1534663720459.png (1920x800, 1.15M)

Aquaman was alright,. but I definitely liked IW more.

not enough naked scarlett

the problem with earth scenes is that for some reason they look ugly and cheap, there's a soap opera quality about them. i blame the director of photography, or the lack of him

She'll have a nude scene in Endgame. I mean it's the finale so they gotta, right?

It was kino

I feel that way about Avengers 1 but not the later movies. Some of that stuff looked like it could be on CW

Nebula will steal the glove and tony and Stephen will convince her to undo what thanos did before she loses it.

I hope they all will be nude for the last 15 minutes, in the grand finale, ala kill la kill

>Titan battle before and including moon throw
>Iron Man vs Thanos
>Doctor Strange vs Thanos
Each of those separately could have been a climactic action set piece and we got three of them my fucking dick

Ebic villain entrance coming through
Only shame can't have sound

Attached: Thanos introduces himself in Wakanda 720-3.webm (1280x536, 2.84M)