Bone tomahawk

Just saw this absolute Kino for the first time, how do you rate it? The direction and use of time feels different from Zahler's other films but I like the group's chemistry, great cast

Attached: MV5BMzQ0MzE4OTUzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODAyNzI3NjE@._V1_.jpg (1500x2215, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLt98WxrYAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Top 5 western of all time

Really brutal, pulpy and authentic flick. Liked it quiet a bit.
I don't know about this.

I just cringe everytime I see americans on horses

Can Americans do anything without a pack of third world eurotrash getting butthurt?
God I fucking hate Eurotrash

>Two Bone Tomahawk threads at the same time
Let me guess, it's out on Netflix?

I think Dragged Across Concrete is just getting a lot more people into Zahler. About time really. The guy has been knocking it out of the park for a while.

I didn't really like Brawl in Cell Block 99 very much. Although I was surprised and enjoyed how Vince's character was a Christlike savior figure.

Great kino

I fuckin loved it. I thought it was going to be a by-the-numbers western with savage indians (based on THAT webm) but I was surprised to find out that I was wrong. The characters are all solidly written and acted, the tension is ungodly, the horror is extreme.

I don't know any person who could decipher what you just said. Is this like a Markov chain generator?

Calm down Bulldog

It took a little to long to get started for my taste. They could have shaved of 10 minutes of traveling without it having a negative effect on the movie.

Zahler is just the perfect mix of Peckinpah, Carpenter, and Milius to me

Seriously? Americans are some of the best horsemen besides the old French.

Are there any other western horror films?

Loved it. God tier cast too like all of Zahler's films

jannies are trannies
my comment was deleted even though it was as much on topic as this comment, so here it is again, nigger
imagine being so fucking butthurt about Europeans because you can't win a single major in Dota 2
imagine being such a fucking incel and neet and a nigger that you have to defend your retarded gamburger nation by anonymously postion on a random thread on Yea Forums that is going to be archived in a few hours
reminder that NA has never won a sinlge major in Dota 2 and arguably never win
NA OMEGALUL
FUCKING EMBARASSMENT
getting owned by CIS, EU, SEA and CN teams

janny ur a foken tranny it's uncanny, you fucking fanny

>how do you rate it?
not as good as brawl in cell block 99 but better than dragged across concrete

Who else here /Bone=brawl=concrete/ I really can't decide which I like more than any other

>those troglodyte sounds

Attached: 1488110493196.png (600x547, 335K)

>first viewing
>think that the troglodyte screech was retarded and an unnecessary sound effect
>later see the throat whistle that makes those noises
>realize I was wrong to judge
>repent and face the humiliation

Attached: repent.jpg (665x665, 50K)

Idk how Patrick Wilson can be so likable and unlikable at the same time

feels like a Dungeons and Dragons adventure

Is Bone Tomahawk a depiction of superior invasive cultures (Scots-Irish, English,) hunting down and destroying the last vestiges of savage barbaric cultures (American Indians)?

Attached: 1484599459776.jpg (645x709, 215K)

OP here, I had the exact same process kek

No

Amazon Prime, not sure how long it’s been there though

I’ve never played D and D, how so

I thought this film came out a long time ago but it turns out it was only just released in 2015. I might have confused it with something else. 3:10 to Yuma maybe? I never saw that movie.

Next time you guys watch BT, make note of the sound of it. The sound of that movie is as important as the characters

That is literally the plot of the film.

It actually isn't. You can interpret that as a metaphor though, my friend

the exposition, the party doing a few days of travel to the dungeon and the moral conflicts on the way due to the different backgrounds of the characters plus the one guy saving the party.

It was pretty good till the stupid aliens

Attached: yaaay.jpg (720x512, 56K)

F
Deputy Nick
That scene is so fucking unsettling.

Zahler's only good movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLt98WxrYAw

The movie isn’t racist, the “professor” of the town is Native, and the main group are all troubled by how racist the one guy is