youtube.com/watch?v=EbEMTLGmgwk
youtube.com/watch?v=NNdYfODNXZw
jemully.com/gif-pronunciation-hard-g-logic-doesnt-rule/
youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sneed

snood

Vitti, Swartzwelder, and Meyer left.

Why is Lisa referencing shit from the 2010s? Aren't they supposed to be 10 years old in and in the 90s?

>twitter.com/ProudPeterGriff/status/1110212030349365249
They're trying to get Yea Forums's attention and it worked. You a sucker

also lol at Lisa's like 98-year-old old lady voice actor having to be taught all these words

Instead of improving the show they're trying to get us? What, they want tips on how to be funny again?

Homer invented grunge while he was in his mid 20's during college before Bart was even born. You big dummy.

Attached: MoeDuck.jpg (435x492, 45K)

Mr Salad Fork got his car overturned

>gifed
Kek

Attached: checkem.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>They're trying to get Yea Forums's attention and it worked

Lol I think they're ok without the future mass killing spree audience

sneed off

Attached: 1548921653117.jpg (540x720, 54K)

imagine caring about the simpsons in 2019

>jiffed
of course

They need Ian Maxtone-Graham to write more episodes

sneed

Cringe

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: laRBS2XG95zHI9o47LAVM1W4xdBeQpv8m9kIBeO9daM (1).jpg (480x480, 70K)

It was all downhill after the Steamed Hams skit. Season 8 still has plenty of classic episodes, none more than Homer's Enemy, but television itself peaked with Steamed Hams.

well sneed how does it feedl to be trolled, meme'd, chuck'd, or dare i say it? SEED

>They're trying to get Yea Forums's attention
should've went with sneed, then

Cringe

Attached: 1553561201232.jpg (600x470, 216K)

>What happened to this show
Hi

Attached: Al Jean declares himself dictator for life.png (550x1054, 241K)

WELL i THINK THIS user CRACKED THE CODE

Mike Scully seems to have worked on the best episode, so bring him back please.

Attached: epic.jpg (515x600, 82K)

>Jiff

Attached: 1497833116529.jpg (427x249, 10K)

Even the way they move is jarring. Makes my skin crawl. Dare I say, cringe.

imagine caring about the simpsons in 1999

Attached: 1519494417005.gif (1100x450, 326K)

The Halloween episode and the Tokyo episode were bretty good

I'm also a fan of Lisa gets an A

The people they formerly made fun of are now the ones writing it.

>ywn go back in time and rape, torture and crucify Mike Scully to death to prevent him from making that episode

Formerly chucking are now speeding it

What if, instead, you kill the autist that forced the meme

should have kept it parked in his car hold

Attached: 1553356826517.png (753x960, 29K)

*car sneed

formerly fancy german car chuck

Sneed is quite possibly the most unfunny meme I've ever come across

Attached: 93a.jpg (248x454, 13K)

formerly funny

bugs... easy on the wrong opinions

Chuck is quite fuckably the worst suck I've ever sneed among

based

sneed

"Well Bart how does it feel to be Chuck, Suck, Fuck and dare I say Sneed?"

The joke is that Lisa is a nerd, and she's using words that she read, without actually understanding them. Bart even asks her where she learned those words, and she replies "in parade magazine". Implying that while she's studious, she's ignorant to the fact that she's out of touch.

Of course Lisa would be a stickler for using the accurate term, because she cares about being technically correct, even if no one else does.

The fact that you guys don't understand the jokes, just goes to show that you have no real grasp of humor.

>jokes
Where?

okay but i read on the internet there's supposed to be a joke in the sign in this picture but i can't figure it out

Attached: 358962367982.png (640x480, 222K)

Over your head.

You see, it leads you into thinking that anti-humor is funny. But if you look a little closer, it's just regular spamming, themed by a cartoon.

The sneed episode was kino though

You're just bad at explaining things :)

sneed

How far can you chuck seed without moving your arms or legs?

>But if you look a little closer, it's just regular spamming, themed by a cartoon.
I'm a 28 year old male and I unironically think that spamming memes to annoy everyone is peak internet humor. This is your brain on more than a decade of this place

formerly seeded the meme

>shit from the 2010s
Pwned is some shit from when I was 10 years old in 2003

No, that's not degradation over time. That's arrested development. Normally, 12 year olds think spamming is funny, and then you slowly grow out of it, as you develop a sense of empathy. Plus it gets old after a while. I used to spam on yahoo chat back in the day. But you can only keep it up for so long, before it's like "been there, done that."
But to continuously find it funny after a decade, that's just your emotional maturity being stunted.

formerly owned

Pure Pwnage was 2004-2008, no one was saying pwn in the 10s.

formerly not a faggot

I miss the 00s internet.
youtube.com/watch?v=HijiyzYOcg8

Attached: 1553555083213.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

even though it sounds retarded, thats actually how you pronounce gif (jif) the maker of the word said so himself.

By the time Pure Pwnage was popular, the word pwn was already outdated. L3375P34|< was completely dead by 2006

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Some people still say it. You'd be surprised. I watch watching twitch, and some guy was enthusiastically shouting he got owned, she got owned. Owned this, and owned that. It was hit goto word. He didn't appear that old either. Maybe somewhere between 20 and 25.

Well yeah.
Pure Pwnage was making fun of it, that's my point.

MRAs and incels btfo

Attached: 1553555235698.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Attached: milhouse is a meme.png (1197x665, 914K)

it was a simpler time
youtube.com/watch?v=EbEMTLGmgwk

B AS ED

Whats the viewing figures for the new episodes? Why are they still making this

>pura pwn nageh
youtube.com/watch?v=NNdYfODNXZw

I go on twitch and try to bypass the "nigger" filter without getting banned.

jemully.com/gif-pronunciation-hard-g-logic-doesnt-rule/

The point is that no one spells it pwn anymore, and even back then only absolute retards pronounced it that way.

Would've been funnier if they referenced their own writers instead of a random magazine. But that's the problem with current simpsons, al jean is doing his best to milk that cow and writers have a total lack of self awareness.

there hasn't been a good american adult cartoon since the adult swim original lineup ended, well, other than the haley's comet that is venture bros. Can't really blame people for latching to the simpsons

It’s a stupid forced meme.

Why would they reference their own writers? The fact that they intently made the nerd use old out of touch words, and then poked fun at Parade for being old an out of touch, is more than enough of an indicator to let the viewers know, that the writers know, that the term is old.

Golden Age Simpsons always sprinkled in outdated terms here and there, and no one accused them of being out of touch. But now, everyone wants to earn social points, by shitting on current Simpsons. Going so far as to completely ignore the meaning of the joke, if it suits their complaints.

But more than that, whenever kids are involved, suddenly everyone becomes super concerned about contemporary lingo, and contemporary references. Suddenly a bunch of 20/30/40 year olds are experts about what kids are currently doing and saying. And they think they know better than other 20/30/40 year olds. There's this weird thing where it's like everyone reverts back to their middle school days, where you'd get made fun of for not knowing the current words, or wearing the current fashion. It's so silly watching adults act that way.

sneed

Sub 100 iq response

Attached: 1552850478117-7.png (1024x776, 423K)

What in le FUCK is this trying to convey?

i noticed there was a joke in a sign from season 11 episode 5. the sign says "sneed's feed & seed" but below it it says "formerly chuck's" has anyone else noticed this joke?

Overexplained jokes.

>Why would they reference their own writers?
Old writers did it all the time. If you're doing a joke on always being out of touch, first thing that comes to mind is the Simpsons.
>Golden Age Simpsons always sprinkled in outdated terms.
Golden Age Simpsons weren't really dependable on modern day topics as much as current Simpsons is.
Shitting on current simpsons is no hivemind phenomena, it's actually well earned. People thrive so hard for something good to happen that they would rather revisit old clips and mix them with other old clips just to get new jokes.

leftie writers

They let women start writing it

what was bossy riot's endgame?

this
also this

Why do people say pwned as in "powned"

It's literally just an intentional typo. Fuck everyone.

i think the simpsons started to suck when every show became just a twenty minute barrage of sign gags and lisa going "republicans bad"
it's nowhere near as good as monorail and homer jump gorg

T. Zoomer

Someone needs to sneed this show into the trash (formerly chuck).

DUDE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY

>Old writers did it all the time.
Hardly. They made fun of fox. But I can't recall a time when they poked fun at themselves. Save for maybe the clip shows.

>If you're doing a joke on always being out of touch, first thing that comes to mind is the Simpsons.
Maybe for you. But that doesn't necessarily make it the better joke. It's not a "problem" the route they went. The joke is functional without being self deprecating. It would be needless. And beside, people would just jeer at them anyway. Claiming they're trying to hard to be self aware. That they're being insincere about it.

>Golden Age Simpsons weren't really dependable on modern day topics as much as current Simpsons is.
They kind of did. I mean, online gaming has been around long enough, that aspects of the culture are considered "old". So it's not exactly like this episode is tackling something current. In the same way the old Simpsons would tackle issues that were in our culture, gaming is in our culture as well.

Also, if you read many of the replies in that twitter thread, a lot of people are saying that the Simpsons used to be current, but now they're not. So you think the joke is bad because they're tackling current culture. And they think the joke is bad, because they're not staying current enough. There's a lot of hate from different angles. There's no real consistent standard of quality that anyone judges the new Simpsons on.

That's the hivemind aspect of it. Everyone is united in hate, even though a lot of the complaints tend to conflict with each other. Or, they outright demonstrate a misunderstanding of the material, context and character.

Based

Tl;dr sn

Attached: 1552261280780.png (1894x2120, 2.74M)

The 90s ended.

When is Lisa going to become Bart's wife?

Attached: 1551816973912.png (2741x2156, 551K)

are they fucking and sucking

Bart is seeding and feeding Lisa

There's no joke, where's the joke?

Who are you quoting

>Hardly.
The whole episode about grandpa writing for itchy was an excuse for them write about their experience on the show.
>But that doesn't necessarily make it the better joke.
It would have reached more people, plus served as another layer.
>They kind of did.
Not on the corporate and shallow level as modern simpsons do. Compare two similar premises, Lisa goes Gaga and Lisa's Substitute, one is a sentimental take on child depression and parenting and the other is dated right from the title.
>That's the hivemind aspect of it.
Not at all. Hivemind doesn't involve critical thinking. Even if people missed a shitty joke like you insist, they still manage to point out particular reasons why they don't like it.

You of course.

Sneed

Heh

Attached: 1553617400068.jpg (281x400, 96K)

>Yeah, I have sex at least every month
my sides

That wasn't my post. Who were you quoting

Attached: 1542004661655.jpg (913x1024, 281K)

>The whole episode about grandpa writing for itchy
That episode escape my memory. But I'll take your word for it. As if an episode is about cartoon production, then it's only reasonable to reference the producers of the cartoon. Still, that's different, because it's not an episode about gaming. It's an episode about cartoons.

>It would have reached more people, plus served as another layer.
No, not everyone watching the show is thinking about the Simpsons being out of touch, while they're watching. You came at the episode with the idea in your mind already, so you needed them to address what you felt was the elephant in the room. And maybe if this was stand up comedy, then the comic would acknowledge the awkwardness of the matter. But this is a scripted cartoon, written 12-9 months before it reaches air. And they're not writing it with the thought that someone like you feels they're out of touch.

>Not on the corporate and shallow level as modern simpsons do.
What about when the Simpsons met Michael Jackson? What about when Lisa called the corey hotline? I'm sure they said things like hasta la vista. Oh yeah, that one actor is pretty much just Arnold Schwarzenegger, and that one boxer is pretty much just Mike Tyson.

>Not at all. Hivemind doesn't involve critical thinking.
Yes they do. A hive mind might have various critical thoughts about their mutual enemy. But as long as they all agree on the directive, which is to hate the new simpsons, they're a hive mind.
But you know what? You don't have to call it a hivemind. I wasn't going to use that word, before you introduced it. I described their behavior. If you want to disagree with what I described, fine. But calling it a hive mind forces me to defend the idea of a hivemind, and not the actual points I made. Which were that they're acting like a bunch of middle schoolers, who all decided the new simpsons aren't using the right words, so they're going to make fun of them.

>A decently sized penis.
I made it bros

So its okay for women to compare about male penises but not men to compare about the female bodies?

It's not complaining, it's just listing scientific fact

Attached: 1542544749467.jpg (800x732, 261K)

Pubic pushing adds so much more length, It's crazy. I'm not a fat guy at all. Slight gut now, because I'm older. but I'm what you might call skinny fat. Anyway, without pubic pushing, I'm like 5.8 inches long. But when I push, I'm about 7 inches. I'll have to measure again to be sure, but I remember learning about pubic pushing, and being surprised at how much length it adds. I almost feel like it's cheating.

Who says anything about complaining?

Nothing. Show is the same as it was before.

No. They're perpetually kids in current year thanks to a shifting timeline.

That's actually a pretty good joke.

>What about when the Simpsons met Michael Jackson?
An episode where they make fun of the psychiatric admission system? Something the writers have dragged from the fucking Tracey Ullman Show days.
>What about when Lisa called the corey hotline?
A clever way to get past the censors and talk about substance dependence?
Golden Age simpsons tackled social culture from the roots, while modern simpsons depend on the brands and references. For god's sake, one of the best received episodes from recent times is a copy of Boyhood.
>A hive mind might have various critical thoughts about their mutual enemy.
Not it doesn't, it wouldn't be called hivemind. You're thinking of status quo.

I mean this one is pretty funny

>They're trying to get Yea Forums's attention and it worked.

lol i think the simpsons are doing just fine without the obese white nationalist brainlets with interracial cuck fetishes audience

Not him but one of the best classic Simpsons episodes features a bunch of major league baseball players who were popular at the time. Nothing has really changed. They've always mocked pop culture. There's not much difference between them making jokes about Apple products with their "Mapple" brand and them making jokes about McDonalds with their "Krusty Burger" brand.

>Golden Age simpsons tackled social culture from the roots
Oh right, so just because they had the layer of under the current trends, that magically absolves them from using current trends?
You're going to force me to watch the episode, and learn what it's actually about, underneath the topic of gaming, huh? Even though I can kind of gleen what it's going to be, by the images and discussions. Probably the whole thing about boys not wanting women in their gaming club.
Which is an old story told a million times. Like the little rascals keeping girls out of their treehouse.

And let's compare that with MoneyBart. You could remake Homer at Bat with modern players or even fake players (just leave a Yankee) and still be fine, yet MoneyBart is going to feel dated no matter what you do.
>Oh right, so just because they had the layer of under the current trends, that magically absolves them from using current trends?
No, but if you can't see the difference between that and modern simpsons, well, I can't help you. Just don't pretend the hate of modern simpsons isn't well earned.

reminder, these (((infographics))) are made by cucks who get off to being small (even though they are average)

Dicklet cope

>No, but if you can't see the difference between that and modern simpsons, well, I can't help you. Just don't pretend the hate of modern simpsons isn't well earned.
I can see a difference. But not the differences you described. You're saying hate is well earned, because they make modern references. But you also think that "pwned" is old. And like I said, the reasons you think it's bad, aren't the reasons others think it's bad. They're firmly stating that the Simpsons isn't current enough. they're not criticizing the fact that Simpsons is tackling gaming culture. They're criticizing that they didn't use the right terms.

Like I said, there are too many inconsistencies in the criticism being lobbed. You don't have a unified standard of quality. The only consistent, is that you hate new Simpsons. And while some criticism may be deserved, that still doesn't account for the heap of criticism this joke is getting. It's a functional joke, that works if you're not demanding the staff be self deprecating, as a show of good faith with the audience.

>stuff 12 year olds laugh at isn't funny
>t. some newfaggot
Stop being anti-semitic, and then go back

>But you also think that "pwned" is old.
never said that, my point about that joke is that it could've been more clever if the writers referenced themselves for being outdated, there's no way you could make an outdated internet lingo joke without using pwned or something similar
> And like I said, the reasons you think it's bad, aren't the reasons others think it's bad.
But that also is a personal opinion of maybe 2 or 3 anons itt. There's many more reason why people don't like current simpsons, and most of them make sense. That's why I say the hate is well earned and not just a product of status quo or hivemind.

Why is some nigger tweeting about The Simpsons?

You could just as easily remake MoneyBart and it would work (the plot is pretty basic) so I have no clue what point you’re trying to get across, and you don’t seem able to explain the difference between modern Simpsons and old Simpsons to that other user (because there really is none).

Just to add. a lot of people are even breaking down the animation quality of the clip. One guy says "what is that jumping animation?" Like, this motherfucker doesn't even know what skipping looks like, and he's criticizing the animation. You got people breaking down a single frame, where Lisa sort of clips around Bart's bookbag. Like, come the fuck on. That's such a teeny error. But they're so conditioned to hate on the animation, thanks to the shitty HD opening. That now they're scouring every frame for even slight errors.

>never said that, my point about that joke is that it could've been more clever if the writers referenced themselves for being outdated
What? It wouldn't even make sense to poke fun at themselves, if you didn't think pwned was old.

>But that also is a personal opinion of maybe 2 or 3 anons itt
There are 76 IPs, user. I'm sure it's more than 2 or 3. also, actually open the link on twitter, and read what people are saying. A LOT of people think it's bad, not for the reasons you think it's bad.

>There's many more reason why people don't like current simpsons, and most of them make sense
Many of those reason have no bearing on the criticism this clip is receiving. The fact that even sensible jokes like this is getting treated like a big deal, really goes to show the amount of thought people put into their criticism.

Attached: 1553019588826.png (206x358, 170K)

SNEED
N
E
E
D

But pwned is outdated, that's the point of the joke, Parade being outdated and Lisa getting all that shit from Parade.
The problem with twitter and that clip in particular is that it's out of context. If you isolate it without the parade part is perfectly reasonable for them to criticize the same stuff, considering the simpsons have been quite late to reference some trends. In that regard, is more about writers dealing with their self made reputation.

Show went to shit long ago. No one cares at this point. Everyone knows it is shit. Everyone just watches other stuff they enjoy. Do go back and check the letter at the start of each sentence in my post.

Errors in animation are always fun to point out, I'm not sure if we still have quality threads. However, there's no denying in the drop of quality. Maybe people could be more educated on the subject, but you don't need a clinical eye to notice something is odd. Making a big deal about it and enjoying another modern adult cartoon is hypocritical, considering pretty much all of them are guilty of using the same time/cost saving techniques. However, I can see people that grew up with more traditional animation being turned off.

>But pwned is outdated
Right. That's what I meant. So if you think pwned is old, then it's inconsistent with the idea that the joke is reliant on current references. When in fact they used a term everyone knows, and everyone thought was old, in order to illustrate how out of the loop Lisa is.

>If you isolate it without the parade part is perfectly reasonable for them to criticize the same stuff
No it's not. For 1, context matters. Haven't we learned that already?
And 2, if they just thought 1 single second about who is delivering the line, then it makes sense. They didn't need the line about parade magazine, in order for the audience to understand how much of an outsider and nerd Lisa is in the gaming realm.

>considering the simpsons have been quite late to reference some trends
Oh, here we go again. First you paint staying up with current trends as bad, now you're painting it as a necessity to make the joke go over with the fans. You ever think that maybe a lot of the fans have simply gone sour on the show, and now they're not being reasonable?

God damn, write another essay you salty faggot. Filtered

>No it's not. For 1, context matters. Haven't we learned that already?
Yes, but the clip on twitter is isolated and out of context. Of course people are going to react that way, it isn't irrational considering the writers have dug their own grave by constantly making outdated references in an attempt of following the trends.

Attached: 1553040454716.jpg (748x818, 318K)

Older, traditionally animated cartoons would sometimes make this error. It's pretty simple. The spacing between Bart and Lisa were a tad off. So they made Lisa partially clip through bart, in order to make it work. It's such an excusable error. Hell, it may even be intentional. One could argue that the closeness between them makes Lisa's behavior extra obnoxious. But either way, intentional or not, people are putting it on the pile of new simpsons problems. It's not fair at all.

I think you put too much stake into reputation. If you say their reputation excuses the unfair criticism that they're receiving today, then they can never recover their reputation. Since the unfair criticism gets lumped in with the fair, compiling into a big indistinguishable ball of negative criticism.

i know it fucking sucks

>shit i guess I'm not sexist anymore

No, it's irrational to think you fully grasp the joke, based on a 5 second clip. Which appears to be cut on the front and back end.
It's also irrational to think Lisa, a character you've probably known your whole life, would ever know what gamers say. It's quite clear that she's using terms she doesn't fully understand. It's honestly sad that this needs to be explained. Because if everyone isn't part of ahate mob, then we have a whole lot of retards out there.

Can you feed and fuck or seed and suck, seed and fuck or feed and suck? Would you have to change the name again?

Reputation is important, I think that's the reason why many of the people involved with golden age simpsons got even bigger gigs after it. Anyways, I do think cherrypicking frames is unfair, however there's nothing wrong in disliking the current state of quality of adult cartoon animation. But at the same time I agree that people take it out of proportion.
Honestly my main concern regarding it is the gap between some (new) overdesigned characters and the old ones. Looks weird.
>It's also irrational to think Lisa, a character you've probably known your whole life, would ever know what gamers say.
We're talking about the same Lisa that got hooked on a crash bandicoot clone and hooked up with a bunch of female programmers, right?

>simpsons going from pioneering to lagging literally 10 years behind

Attached: pol.jpg (480x360, 18K)

which episode? it must have really sucked

to be honest are they trying to go for the "nerdy Lisa is cringy saying all those gamer talk" or for the "look at how cool Lisa is" angle

It's really not, it's a fairly common trope in most comedies

Homer At the Bat didn't use those famous players as the main plot in the eposode. They were side characters in Homer's adventure with his home made baseball bat. Episodes like Lisa goes Gaga revolve 95% around Gaga doing something with the Simpsons instead of the Simpsons doing something and then Gaga happens to join them as a supporting side character.

Attached: 1553617322503.jpg (1280x1897, 1.23M)

Attached: 1553302950020.jpg (1080x362, 73K)

BASED

That sneedposting is fucking retarded.

Retconned and now Homer and Marge met in college in the 90s.

feed and seedpilled

So in the current timeline, did Homer and Marge meet after Sneed took over Chuck's Seed and Feed store?

he was jk rowling in that case though. look up why its called a gif, it stands for something and theres a hard G in that thing.

How does it feel to be seeded, feeded, and dare I say, sucked and fucked?

Attached: 13776315.jpg (480x360, 19K)

he's correct though

Go on...

What does Jeffed mean?

>Matt Selman makes the good episodes

My name Jeff (formerly Jefe)

How does it feel to be jeffed?
wat

>Well Bart how does it feel to be sucked, fucked, fed and dare I say it sneeded?

>No one gets that Lisa is a nerd, who has moments of trying to be cool and up to date on things but it backfires on her
She uses "gif'd" as a verb FFS

Attached: 1540525892204.png (304x314, 87K)

>what happened to this show

It hasnt been good since I was 10. I'm 30 now.

Attached: 1553455982273.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

What surprises me most is that people seem to have this weird collective memory of the Simpsons being good.
It was never good. It was simple and repetitious and something you just watched because the internet wasn't really a thing yet and there was nothing else on TV.

That was likely a major factor, i wasn't thinking about.

But the one that comes to mind is how meta it has always been, but as the speed of pop culture jokes increase and Simpson became part of that pop culture it got sucked into a run away feedback loop. The Simpsons has not seemed to change so much as the world changed making the great comedy formula invalid. Much like how 24/7 news kills news. Things are running so fast we don't have time to agree on what our culture is, because it has already changed. Older systems were defined by century or decade, not minutes.

Attached: 1543824276577.jpg (638x373, 44K)

They’re in the 10s, formerly 90s

>11 is “big”
Who 50 inches here?

Holy shit she sounds different now.

Is The Simpsons actually made by human beings at this point or are episodes just endlessly churned out by an algorithm

This looks like Flash animation...

It hasn't been funny since S11E05.

The Patriarchy is a Sneed

Newfags know moeposting but will never know about the failed worst meme ever posting.

holy fuck they're so cute together... why can't they just make an episode where they do incest

based

Attached: 1536431174971.png (567x366, 216K)

wat

Sneed!

25% of women raise their kids in poverty.
What? that's crazy. what exactly is stopping men from being able to provide for their partner financially?
Intelligence. It's that simple.