Love Death and Robots

Anyone else watching this show? I watched the first two episodes last night and am trying to figure out if it is worth persevering with.

Plus points: CGI is fantastic and is up there with anything you would see in a Star Wars or Marvel movie. Interesting world designs. Never quite sure what direction any one plot or episode or character is going to go in.

Minus points: Terrible dialogue and infantile characterization. The robot safari episode (see pic) feels like Reddit wrote the dialogue by committee. Suffers from a lot of SUPERAWESOME overload. Essentially, this is when the screenwriter creates multiple characters with SUPERAWESOME hair and SUPERAWESOME tattoos and SUPERAWESOME clothes and SUPERAWESOME attitude, to the point where it quickly becomes numbing. To paraphrase Syndrome from The Incredibles: When everyone's SUPERAWESOME, nobody is. I never appreciated the importance of having one or two characters who are just normal relatable slobs until now.

Unexpected CGI nudity was ... well, a bit unexpected. Slightly uncanny valley. That said, every character has a perfect SUPERAWESOME body with SUPERAWESOME perfect rounded titties, so it fits into the above criticism.

Attached: Love-Death-and-Robots-Netflix-Three-Robots.jpg (780x438, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACUpr5GvVsE
theverge.com/2019/3/22/18277634/netflix-love-death-robots-different-episode-orders-anthology-show
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As someone who's been posting exclusively on Yea Forums since 2005, I find it hilarious that all the things Yea Forums used to enjoy are now "reddit" and badwrongfun.

Fun fact: there's four different episode orders.

The first two episodes were the worst in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACUpr5GvVsE
Reminder that Yea Forums used to identify with this.

literally the essence of neckbeard m'lady faggotry

Attached: 1552370032789.jpg (640x645, 30K)

50% cringe
50% bad ass
the dracula one felt completely out of place

Which episodes are worth watching?

I binged it all in one sitting, is it still being released episodically? would be cool to learn more is coming. Some were better than others but mostly its all good stuff. If you liked the animatrix you will like these and visa versa.

that's really for you to decide. all the 2D animation ones are pretty skippable:
the dracula one, the blue guy, and the alternate history hitler one.
you can probably skip the ice age one too

Absolute retarded opinion

That was before it was infiltrated by unironic Thatcherism

none of them. they all feel like cheap knockoffs of something better, with nothing new to add or anything notable or compelling to say.

This. Sonnie's Edge was watchable, but 3 Robots was a cringefest. The show spikes in quality after the first two. The yogurt episode was pure "lolsorandom" crap as well, but every other one has been good. Suits was fantastic.

why, they were trash compared to the others

Great:
Sonnie's Edge
Beyond the Aquila Rift
Lucky 13
Zima Blue
Secret War

Good:
Three Robots
The Witness
Suits
Good Hunting
Fish Night

OK:
Sucker of Souls
When the Yogurt Took Over
The Dump
Shapeshifters
Helping Hand
Blindspot
Ice Age

Bad:
Alternate Histories

>notting putting suits in great tier
>putting sonnie's edge at the top
grain of salt initiated

Shows like this are always so hit or miss. They did not even pick a unifying theme or setting so this is a hard pass.

They're not in any particular order within tiers.

I wanted to love Suits but most of the big battle was the mechs gunning down hundreds of aliens while the aliens ran by them. If the horde had focused on the mechs for a minute at the start they would have been fucked. Just seemed a bit silly.

Zima Blue is one of the best

They all are, watch them and decide for yourself what you like or dislike

dont listen to the fags here hating on specific episodes, nothing of this show was bad

This. but there still were bad episodes
one we can all agree on is alternate histories.
such wasted potential just for some lol so random XD jokes

Keep watching it, I can't remember the last time I enjoyed TV that much. I hope Netflix turns some of that shit into short seasons

>the first two episodes
>THE First two

Episode order is random

Just watch them all, if you don't like the premise of one, skip it. The only one I can safely say the average Yea Forums poster should avoid is alternate histories

There's an "official" order, which is how IMDB lists it this was the order it was presented to me.

Zima Blue is pretentious hipster garbage.

Couldnt agree more, fagots rank that shit way to high when in fact if you've seen enough sci fi and thrillers BOTH twists can be seen coming

I was angry with Zima Blue for making me care so much about a roomba.

Just finished. Even the best episodes are ok, at best. The issue with these kind of stories is that they often feel like they either miss a beginning or an ending.
On top of that most of the ideas are very derivative from other works.
Not only that but I struggle to find a thematic thread between the stories. From the title one would think it would be about technology, but then you get stories like the one in the desert and the ghost fishes that have nothing to do with any of the supposed main themes (and the whole premise is quite retarded, frankly).
I'm very disappointed that only 1 or 2 stories are in 2D, but the CGi was actually quite good, so whatever.
All in over the show is nothing special, I don't get why it gets hundreds of replies per thread, there isn't much to discuss about it.

Attached: doge ok.png (429x582, 576K)

>every character has a perfect SUPERAWESOME body

Even the ones in The Dump?

Good: Zima Blue, Beyond The Aquila Rift, Suits, Secret War

*massive quality drop*

Okay: Sonnies Edge, When the Yogurt Took over, Blindspot, Lucky 13, Sucker of Souls, Helping Hand

Bad, but at least it looks good: The Witness, The Dump, Fish Night, Shapeshifters.

Bad: Three Robots, Good Hunting, Ice Age, Alternate Histories.

Each category is in no particular order. Except the first[/spoilers]

Suits is epic reddit fortnite xDDD horseshit with the worst artstyle of the whole series. Putting it anywhere other than in the trash just proves your a zoyboy pleb faggot.

I liked Suits overall, but the one part I really didn’t like about it was when the farmer didn’t seem particularly distressed about seeing his entire herd of cattle destroyed. Those fuckers are expensive. I expect a rancher who sees one of his cows unexpectedly killed to react in the way a middleclass suburbanite would at seeing their only car destroyed. Maybe it’s different in scifi land and he’ll just clone some more or some dumb shit.

I want to fuck Greta.

Attached: greta.webm (1920x1080, 2.45M)

LOVE, DEATH AND REDDIT

Attached: 1543516115643s.jpg (225x225, 4K)

The comedy shorts are so fucking bad.

The Yogurt one was one of the best imo.
It's about an AI phenotypic revolution

>most of the ideas are very derivative from other works.
They're based off a series of short stories

Couldnt fucking agree more, it's just old 2008 internet humor that doesnt qork anymore

based and redpilles review

And those short stories are derivative.

What's the point of watching a 10 minute short where there is a 5 minutes SUPER COOL AND TENSE battle with SHIT FLYING EVERYWHERE
It's cool if there's some stakes but there it's just big battles for big battles, in the end it's dumb as shit

Topher Grace was a surprise. Will he unJUST from this?

It forced you to confront the roomba within yourself. We all began as roombas, and to our pool we shall return.

I’m surprised nobody likes The Witness. I felt the Time loop thing was pretty obvious from the start and it has great fast pacing and an amazing art style. If they do a second season I want to see that episode redone from the stripper chasing the man perspective.

I’m a sucker for that tight knit sleeping dogs style cities setting

Why does Fish Night look like a Telltale game?

Suits was fucking awful, they fell for that stupid fucked up framerate meme ala spiderverse

I liked The Witness. If nothing else, jt was visually appealing at least.

Does this show have any good robot waifus?

How's life as a brainlet, user? Why not turn on motion smoothing on your TV for MAXIMUM FRAMERATE so your zoomer brain doesn't lose interest?

Attached: Capture+_2017-11-24-04-19-54.png (1439x1633, 1.77M)

Chinese clockwork robot foxgirl was pretty good waifu material.

no, not really.

Dumb anime poster

Post pic

Agreed, I love mecha but the story didn't do it for me

Give me a breakdown on why animating on 2s is bad, if you even know what that is

Attached: 3a933472-2fa8-4190-ab42-f7b7dc56afe2.png (723x897, 939K)

It had some lovely animation but tbqh the writing was near complete trash in every episode. I mean who didn't see that "twist" coming in the dump one? It seems like something a schoolchild would write. Were the animators also in charge of the writing/adapting or what?

Only zima blue is worth watching. Although none of them were very original.

>Unexpected CGI nudity was ... well, a bit unexpected. Slightly uncanny valley.
This is not a bad thing

Why does the son go full retard in fish nights?

Zima Blue has to be the dumbest episode, what do people like about it?

The animation and style

I really felt that lucky 13 suffered from being a short. It's the kind of story where you need to see that bond between pilot and ship being formed rather than just hearing about it from narration.

Would I be right in thinking this anthology was a bunch of art student submissions to be scooped up into something cloverfield related and they just dumped them into LDR instead?

Watched it last night, here's my quick review for each

>Sonnie's Edge
Fulfilled my desire to see giant monster fights but, eponymously, a little too edgy at the end
>Three Robots
I enjoyed the concept and it got a few chuckles from me but the cat ending was dumb
>The Witness
I liked the visuals until I didn't. The stripping scene was dumb too. I like time loops though
>Suits
Lovely visuals, good action, kinda cliche but still one of my favorites
>Sucker of Souls
I liked the visual style of it but the first short that made me pause and wonder why it was in the anthology
>When the Yogurt Took Over
Maurice LaMarche
>Beyond the Aquila Rift
A great classic sci-fi tale, same as Suits where they managed to condense a good narrative into like 17 minutes
>Good Hunting
The bad voice acting distracted me for a bit but conceptually another one of my favorites
>The Dump
Eh
>Shape-shifters
Why the fuck was this in here
>Helping Hand
Gravity, but shit
>Fish Night
Visually striking but narratively devoid
>Lucky 13
Another one of my favorites, I like how subdued the theme of sentient AI was, they could have gotten a lot more obvious with it, but it would have suffered for it.
>Zima Blue
Two good shorts in a row, the animation style looked bad at first but then it grew on me.
>Blind Spot
I liked the style, reminded me of Mega Man Legends, but also unnecessarily vulgar and not much of a plot
>Alternate Histories
Good concept, bad execution
>Secret War
Eh

And I guess you found Ice Age really forgettable.

Oh, I liked Ice Age but if I left it off the list without noticing (and I was looking at an episode list the whole time) then I guess that says more than any review would say

>art student
>with these kind of talent
Are you some kind of alien exploring this planet?

>SUPERAWESOME this SUPERAWESOME that
I guess each to his own because the style of every character seems generic to me, like the average trendy sociable millennial you see at a Saturday night out.

Everything comfy is Reddit, fuck off 4channeler nihilist.

atleast theres one thing we all agree on

Attached: ra8.png (892x494, 464K)

>The first two episodes were the worst in my opinion.

Netflix changed the order of the episodes depending on your netflix viewing habits.

So your statement means literally nothing.

No they didn't.
Watched it with three of my friends the episode order was the same.

No

>le leddit boogeyman
Good job faggot. You tried hard, but it paid off. You are finally fitting it. Welcome.

Yeah the episode really lacked tension, it's like nobody really gave a shit. Weirdly low frame rate too. But I did enjoy the concept. Someone on here said it felt like you watched a 1 and a half hour flick in 20 minutes, which i agree with.

Well rounded story, satisfying conclusion, enough to make you think without trying hard to be deep.

Not him, but Sonnie's Edge was great, whereas suits was generic, so his right imo.

Worst parts of Sonnie's Edge were the terrible English accents and the whole 'rape turns woman in to badass' trope which is very overdone. It was definitely enjoyable.

>'rape turns woman in to badass'
How the fuck did you miss that it was exactly NOT about this? It was literally the whole point of the episode.

Attached: 1551206985977.png (480x475, 266K)

I know that it's the conscious transfer that lets her win the fight, but still making rape her primary motivation and personality conflict is overdone

Drawfag from last thread here

Working on another Grace+Thom, will post it tonight, if someone care to rip it and post it here
Cheers

>making rape her primary motivation and personality
She literally say that it's not. The rape story is used as a red herring, so that people would not find out that her real edge is that she is actually the monster and a human is just a puppet.

Oh shit I never noticed that

>Fish night
>good

It's still the main trauma, motivator and reason for action in the story. I know that the conscious transfer lets her win the fight.

I'm only like 4 episodes in and it's really style over substance to me. I think it's good to have animation demos though so I'm glad it was made.

>main trauma, motivator and reason for action in the story
Where in the episode it is said so? Main character literally say that this is not the case.

Beyond the Aquila Rift is a must-watch. Zima Blue has a good story but the art style is horrendous IMO. You should watch both, either way.

secret war for the manly slavkino

>Everything comfy is Reddit, fuck off 4channeler nihilist.
This. I liked it before 2015 when Yea Forums wasn't full of redditfags desperately shitting on everything to prove to a bunch of anons that they're not from reddit.

>It's still the main trauma, motivator and reason for action in the story
No, user. She got raped but it didn't bother her that much. She literally is using the "MUH RAPE" as a red herring to lure other fighters into expecting an easy win. They explicitly state this.

theverge.com/2019/3/22/18277634/netflix-love-death-robots-different-episode-orders-anthology-show

don't comment if you don't know what you're talking about

>Zima Blue has a good story but the art style is horrendous IMO
Be glad you didn't watch MTV in the 1990s, zoomer.

Beyond the Aquila Rift is the clear best, then comes Zima Blue, The Witness and Secret War.

Sonnie's Edge was fucking awful.

I know that, read my previous post. But it is still the plot device and the subtext behind the entire episode.

Find me one person whose episode order doesn’t start with Sonnie’s Edge and Three Robots.

milquetoast garbage, a blight on the name of cinema. aka perfect for reddo

>depending on your netflix viewing habits.
>secret war was the last one for me
I watch ww2 stuff all the time.

>episode is about 'rape turns woman in to badass' trope
>no it's not, the MC explicitly says it's not
>rape is her primary motivation and personality conflict
>rape is MCs main trauma, motivator and reason for action
>WELL ITS STILL A PLOT DEVICE
It's like talking to a fucking wall. Just believe whatever headcanon you have, honestly.

people just hate it because the main character is a female, same for lucky 13.

Sonnie's edge would have been better if there was more build up to the fight. Ending was okay but it felt rushed to pull the switch

I completely agree but I felt the latter episodes were much, much better than the start. Yes the episode with the 3 robots was terribly unfunny.

All of the shorts are tied by either featuring Love, Death or Robots.
I think someone dies in nearly every single one of them.

episode three was cool but the rest was shit

I understand that, but the way it's presented is god-awful.
>lolyogurt
>lolwewantohio

Most likely Netflix was looking out for submissions for their most popular categories; sci-fi premised shows.

Probably a bunch of companies submitted stuff and Netflix liked them so much they bundled them all together.

I'd be surprised if Netflix doesn't make one of them a full show.

yogurt one was pure sensible chuckle tier. Maybe its because im from ohio though.

>then comes Zima Blue

Attached: ittig2.jpg (420x480, 65K)

I consistently see people ranking The Witness highly and I really don't understand why. The animation was cool at first but quickly became jarring and irritating. What minimal dialogue there was felt clunky. The excessive nudity and the sex club scene were completely gratuitous and unnecessary. That aspect really felt shoehorned in for it's own sake just to make it seem more shocking and 'mature'. Not to mention the time loop twist was completely juvenile and predictable.

Judging from this and other threads, it's probably "muh frame rate"

>lolwewantohio
I thought it made sense. Any state like California or Washington would be a big no no, the yoghurt knew it could get Ohio more easily.

12 year olds getting boners at the strip scene. Its at the bottom for me, boring and ugly.

Given the wildly varying quality I'm glad the episodes are short. Robot safari I thought was good for 10-15 minutes, the characterization wasn't good but it's a short story leading up to the punchline at the end. The worst thus far was probably the alien planet farm because that was nothing but "SIMPLE SPACE FOLK" and action and I'm sick to fucking death of simple space folk and don't care about the action in the context of a one-off short story. The Dracula one was also mostly action but it had more tension and a more satisfying ending so it worked better for it.

I do really like shows that do single self-contained episodes (Alfred Hitchcock, Twilight Zone, Black Mirror, Outer Limits, etc etc etc) so even though the writing on these has been on the low-end since they're even shorter it's less of an issue, and the eyecandy's nice. Wouldn't really recommend it to anyone but if you've got Netflix already then you may as well look at it.

Attached: 1529096827319.jpg (240x280, 18K)

fags that look at the literally 2 whole characters in the short and go wow they look cool!

Other than Zima Blue your taste sucks. Aquila Rift is bottom 3 with The Witness being worst. Secret War was just an extended video game cutscene, story was predictable.

Watching the entire show is like digging through shit to find a few gold nuggets that turn out to be just dyed foil

Its made by David Fincher.

3 minutes in
>"men can't fight"
>"women fight better than men"
>"fucking men, it's cunts like you"

If you watch this you deserve to die.

Attached: 9503f30e32bcfeaa70cd13d27aba61bb.jpg (1280x1707, 311K)

I'm convinced the Yogurt one is the ultimate pleb filter

Ranking any of this unoriginal drivel above C is evidence of plebship.

All of cinema features either love death or robots

Are Yea Forums posters usually this bad at discerning plotlines, or is it specific to this anthology?

Attached: 8C50768FB12747B5A6C809CAA4BF868D.jpg (400x207, 12K)

You're a faggot shill who needs to shoot themselves in the face.

The same is true of using Yea Forums and yet, here you are.

The battles not the fucking point plebian.

Oh no evil tv people hurt your fee fees?

I'm with that guy, I don't enjoy my media pandering towards a certain demographic or artificially putting in view points that are unneeded for a succesful plotline or story

GO THE FUCK BACK TO RËDDIT

Then why do they take such huge chunk of time in over half the episodes? I'd rather watch watch neat stuff like the Yogurt or the endless chase than pretty battles full of clichés

b

>Hurr its all about the twist

It's not about the fucking twist mate, it's about the meaning behind why he does it that makes it good.

This TV show is fucking shit. It literally has like 3 decent episodes out of 18.

it's very surface level existentionalism/individualism that other works do much better, Zima Blue has these grand themes that just don't work for a 10 minute short, especially if you saw the twist(s) coming

this is your brain on /pol/

So characters should be blank and sterile NPCs unless they hold the same views as you?

Are your parents relatives by any chance? I said the series is shit, retard.

>its simple therefore its bad

The simplicity of it is what makes it good. Simple story, simple poignant message.

You're misrepresenting his point completely. You must be a fat person.

Cool aestethics, the story was actually about something instead of feeling like a scene ripped from a full lenght movie, and actually feels like havin a beginning and an end.

>MEW out of nowhere

The real power ranking

Amazing [Really worth it]: Aquila Rift, Good Hunting, Zima Blue

Good [Kind of Worth it]: Three Robots, Yogurt, Shape Shifters, Fish Night, Luck 13, Secret War

Meh [Watch only if bored]: Sonnie Edge, Helping Hand, Ice Age

Bad [Fucking Kill Yourself]: Alternate Histories, Blindspot, The Dump, Sucker of Souls, Witness, SUITS

I never said that, if you want to gaslight my arguement and reduce it to that so it can fit your view of it then by all means, if you want to actually take apart what I said then go for it.

To tell a succesful story you don't need to force viewpoints in such a daft and obvious ways, the loss of nuance in storytelling is tragic to say the least, and pushing character issues to the front of the story is fine, only if it advances the plot succesfully, which Sonnie's Edge doesn't do effectivly enough compared to other works with Women in the for front.
A good example of telling a tory right with a battered woman is "Million Dollar Baby", she overcomes her issues both physically and mentally, plus it is way more nuanced that what Netlfix desided should be the "first" episode

Attached: everything_you_just_posted.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

Reminder that both the scene and admiration of same were ironic.

too bad people can't tell when anons are being ironic or "merely pretending" on the internet

Attached: frenchie_frog_memer.jpg (796x494, 162K)

Suits was fun. Just be warned that some reviewers have decided to create a fanfic narrative that the whole thing was secretly about invading new worlds & killing native Americans. For some reason. I don't see how they could have initially built farms on a planet already swarming in deadly barely intelligent bug creatures. Seems more like the colonists got invaded.

Don't bother trying to rationalise the professionally offended. Their industry thrives off of outrage, it's what keeps them employed.

>I'd be surprised if Netflix doesn't make one of them a full show.
I had the exact same thought. They probably see which episode is the most popular and turn it into a show

>Terrible dialogue and infantile characterization. The robot safari episode (see pic) feels like Reddit wrote the dialogue by committee. Suffers from a lot of SUPERAWESOME overload

Yeah I watched the first two episodes and thought so too. Was it a comic originally? I imagined the show was written by the kind of legbeard who's not skilled enough to get a tv or film job, so they're stuck writing for comics or "narrative design" in games

Suits was like a sci-fi B movie condensed into 15 minutes, which I did enjoy a lot

This, the episodes I've seen (Robo fighting, 3 robots and the witness) all have good styles. It's all better CGI stylistically and visually than any 3D animation I've seen in a while.

that's how I feel about Secret War except it's an A tier script while Beyond Aquila Rift is S tier

If Suits was a B-moive, then Secret War was the trailer for a game you're desperate to play.

Suits could be a kids game trailer, Secret War could be the Triple A rated M game, and BAR could be made into an actual Sci Fi movie.
Good Hunting could also be made into a TV series like Avatar Last air bender was since the art style is strikingly similar

So what Easter eggs did you guys catch on your second viewings?

Aquila rift
>you can see Greta real form in the whiskey glass before sex scene

The Witness
>the man in her bed is the guy who is chasing her implying they had a one night stand and why that person is in that hotel room during time loop

Sonnies edge
>when she syncs you can tell the robot body is de loading and shutting off so she can wake up her real brain in the monster

Yea Forums is like this now.

I liked "DUMP" the most cause it was the only one that showed cock

Attached: 1553201142083.jpg (394x388, 33K)

are you sure there is no cock in the shapeshifters? also there is benis in the shitty one with hitler

>watching yourself be insulted for hours on end
Why do this? Especially if you're a retard who pays for it...

except no it's not like that at all, people who actually type more than a sentence know what they're talking about
best get reading

There's benis in Good Hunting
Erect even
Also Suck of Souls

No one gives a fuck about your defense of Yea Forums being the spawning grounds of the most virulent elements of modern society.

Robot Safari, Yoghurt and Beyond the Aquila Rift
The rest were really, really terrible. Especially the first one.

Attached: 1515786960490.jpg (940x711, 33K)

>Especially the first one.
There is really no first one I got secret war and my friend got beyond the rift

Oh, wtf. That's strange.
I got Sonnie's Edge. Was a millimeter from dropping the entire series.

>the loss of nuance in storytelling is tragic
This. I miss subtlety in media.
I big part of the problem is the dumbing down of plots so they can easily translate over into the international market (aka China). Another major issue is that a good chunk of shit being made is outright propaganda, or just shy of it if you're lucky.
I want writers to explore ideas, but there's a difference between exploring ideas and constructing your story in a way that solely reinforces a central belief.

>I got Sonnie's Edge
Not surprised considering you think reddit safari and the yoghurt are good. Really netflix is calling you a fag.

I said they were worth watching, not that they were "good".
What were your favourites?

good hunting is "meh" tier at best though... why did the female characters have mustaches

I don't get it what am I supposed to be seeing?

Attached: Confused Angel.png (283x195, 89K)

Is Three Robots called Robot Safari in some territories?

Look at the chick trough the bottle.

>all the fucking reviewers love the robot and female power fantasy episodes

Attached: 1420240319129.jpg (500x385, 56K)

Way too many quips in some episodes

Welcome

Pretty much all the dialogue and voice acting was infantile in it's execution and writing. I still liked certain episodes and it was something to watch.

aquila rift is way overhyped

Attached: 1552349342747.gif (225x196, 2M)

>Bad
>Suits
be honest user are you a woman

It doesn't force a viewpoint. The characters are misandrist because of what happened to her

It's just because everything else was really uninspired and shitty.

Only good ones for me were:
The Witness
Aquila Rift
Good Hunting
Secret War

Basically there are 4 episodes worth seeing, the rest ranges from mediocre to terrible. There is one episodes that makes the entire thing worth it though, and no it's not the Aquila Rift. It's Zima Blue.

it was the only when where some straight white men are nothing but heroic, it's really that silly. They'll make their own reasoning though
What the thinker thinks, the prover proves

Attached: 1553398283240.jpg (1024x1024, 170K)

the rape wasnt real they just say that for the edgy factor

Suits was terrible. It was just the Wakanda scene from Infinity War, but with no story. Dumb as fuck.

I just have an intense hatred of that particular "style" they choose to opt for for that story reminded me of that old "the iron giant" story

It's the only episode that touched on concepts like consciousness and the Theseus' Ship problem. It was the only one that unironically made you think. For that alone it was the best episode by a wide margin, amongst a sea of vapid CG action.

I'm pretty sure they that the rapists somehow removed her brain or whatever

>reminded me of that old "the iron giant" story
Underage get out.

It was a drunk driving accident in the story; the rape was just a cover story

So then why is she so hostile towards men?

*ahem*

Attached: 1553284369243.png (700x700, 615K)

she's just a bitch

so he did fuck the spider thing

Because she is a lesbian.

Was she? I remember her friend being a bitch but she only corrected the man when he called her a male

You want to see some pussy?

she a dyke

did you fags hate Alternate History because it was genuinely bad, or because it involved Adolf Hitler and you have a hard-on for Hitler at all times

It was shit.

Its literally shit even if you're a californian.

I liked it more than the other bad shorts, causality ending was cool but it's been overdone in time travel shite

I thought the use of Hitler was "lolsorandum" humor and not funny. That and bad animation made it bad.

Wow, you really hit the nail on the head. These are all the exact things I said about it after I saw it.

It's probably the one thing less original than the Lisa Tooth/Cola Civ/South Park Sea Monkeys ripoffs that could have been done.

>Helping Hand
As a spacefag i watched it with interest. It was cool until the woman's hand froze while she was on the fucking sunny side of the planet. Kinda hard to freeze when it's +600C outside.
Not that it would freeze on the dark side or something. Well in a month maybe.
That's what you get for cutting link with the guy instead of asking for instructions, bitch. Muh stronk woman in space idea didn't really work here.

Space is fake but I agree with your reasoning.

>Space is fake
then where do the planets live

Planets look like crystals shimmering in liquid.

>all these posts
>nobody posts SUPERAWESOME perfect rounded titties

Attached: 5437648.jpg (386x500, 45K)

so space is liquid?

Most probably, by the looks of things.

Space is aether.

I liked the first two or so alternate paths but then they got too silly for my taste.

Aye, Tesla referred to it as that.

I agree except I also thought the witness was shit.

>Ugh. Fucking MEN.

That line says it all.

>Zima Blue has a good story but the art style is horrendous IMO

Maybe they should have 3D animated it since it's the same designer for Tron: Uprising.

looks like clone highscool to me, maybe thats why I like it so much

It's because it was lolsorandom. It started off not too bad but then LOL GIANT JELLY

Luminiferous aether

can anyone recommend movies/shows similar to ice age or alternate history?

Yogurt and Space spider were the only good ones

Clone High was great!

I liked the boob physics

To me the art style was something very different and maybe could inspire things because of that whereas the others like The Secret War had amazing CGI and subtle emotions/acting but would fall into the vidya game cutscene type. The lore of Good Hunting has enough for a feature length series/movie.
Aquila Rift had a mild spine tingling, mind bending tale also with sweet CGI.
Tne Witness stands out for me stylistically.

I can't believe that the characters were CG animated. The movement and clothes they wear and just seemed too real. I figured it was blending live action and a lot of 3D tweaking.

Westworld for Iceage maybe, Alternate Histories animation style and multi outcome premise remind s me of something but I can't think what. I'd like to remember because it's a total ripoff.

Yogurt is the ultimate pleb filter

the idea is ok but the presentation is meh

>People unironically putting edgelord fanfic "Sucker of Souls" above bro-tier "Shape-shifters"
What the fuck happened to you guys?

Very little people here can relate to having a friend, being in the military, and thinking for yourself
What did you expect