Who will play her in the prequel ? Or will they use awful de-aging cgi ?

Who will play her in the prequel ? Or will they use awful de-aging cgi ?

Attached: IMG_2158.jpg (780x439, 51K)

They don't have to use any cg for her. Women look better the older they get and don't hit their peak until mid 30's to mid 40's.

>Women look better the older they get

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Her hair in this movie was so fucking sexy. I hate the mid length mom-cut she has in every other flick.

I feel that with make up and editing they can make her look younger without too much technology as she's aged alright, better than a lot of women do

wrong

Attached: chartfix.jpg (936x560, 68K)

>Women look better the older they get and don't hit their peak until mid 30's to mid 40's.

Attached: 1551111194105.jpg (924x824, 53K)

>awful de-aging cgi
she is 35yo, I suppose toons of makeup should do the work

She was a lot hotter when i thought she was swedish and before i found out shes jewish

Iron Man 2 was the only time she was hot as the character. Should have done her movie right after that

she was quite smoking in that movie

I liked the Winter Soldier hair.

Anything is better than the peroxide blonde shit in IW.

>analyze a group of pedos
>act like it's representative

>awful de-aging cgi
actually ive been rather impressed by the de-aging cgi ive seen in the marvel movies, you can tell but its the best, look at th kurt russel and laurence fishburn threatment and its the best ive seen in movies.

but it says NORMAL MEN... im normal!

how young do they have to go?

Attached: uGpYo.jpg (720x437, 85K)

They always look rubbery to me

whats with all the female superhero films being prequels?

Isnt it set in 1999?

so she's not from Sweden.. she's from... Jewden?

They have to cgi her original nose

Attached: IMG_2189.jpg (802x424, 16K)

Here's your Black Widow bros

Attached: IMG_2149.jpg (320x436, 42K)

Was this poll taken from dumbfuckistan?

>t. Ohio science department

MK Ultra project

Better than being gay

kek what the absolute fuck
what you say is rarely true, women's appearance is best at 16, stays that way until maybe 25, then starts decaying slowly until 35-40 when most of them start suddenly looking like brendan gleeson and never recover, that's why you rarely see them out of makeup
men work the same way, really, except men's facial features are dfifferent and are slightly less ruined by saggy skin, jowls and wrinkles

she is too hot for mcu

TRUE but she seems pretty good at any of the physical stuff black widow would do and was the Pink Power Ranger at some point so she's obviously a good enough actress for CapeShit

This
She is in her prime right now