Was the movie Kickassia as bad as people make it out to be?

Was the movie Kickassia as bad as people make it out to be?

Attached: bb2cfaccf6fe3bca8d8e8645139a0f98.jpg (694x1031, 745K)

Knowing absolutely nothing about this movie other than seeing this movie poster I can say it was definitely as bad as people make it out to be.

"men" who wear glasses are repugnant

Do you really have to ask that question? Do you qualify that kind of media are remotely good?

Let me put it this way, you know how watching Channel Awesome shows and they're impossible to sit through at ten to twenty minutes because they're so fucking bad? Imagine 3 hours of that now.

Yes. It's legit the worst movie I've ever seen and I sat through The Creeping Terror without MST3K.

I think it achieved its goal in pleasing the fans of its website, and by that way, it is a "good" movie. Personally, I feel like there's worse movies.
It's cut up into parts so you don't have to watch it all in three hours.

This. Without even googling it, I can tell it's some retarded youtube faggot's attempt at making an ironic movie.

Stop obsessing over e-celeb faggotry

Who the fuck watched that?

i watched it last inbewixtwednesdaythursdayday while my wife fucked her bull on our billiards table whilst in my study

Calm down, Pol Pot

>he didn't watch it with us in eggkara
I feel sorry for you famalam

Attached: douge.jpg (470x599, 26K)

The Eggkara streams were pretty fun.

>6.0 on imdb
>Yea Forums claims it's bad

Always do opposite of what Yea Forums says.

Attached: firefox_2019-03-26_12-22-22.png (667x446, 158K)

Yep. The little drinking game we had for Linkara's movie was a treat. I never really got into the goings-on with that stream, never was close with anyone and would almost always use other names. Whatever became of it? Did some drama kill it or something?

It just kind of fizzled out.

Attached: image.jpg (481x411, 56K)

It wasn't THAT bad desu...
I got a few chuckles out of it. Also it's reasonably comfy.

What was even the point of these "movies"?

>Already balding in high school
He never had a chance

It didn't get any relevant exposure, most people who watched it were likely familiar with the characters and interested in something like this.
If he'd even tried to have it shown at festivals he wouldn't have gotten anywhere.