What are some kino's about bring utterly wrong?

After two years of pointless screeching, wasted money, time, and division?

Attached: Mueller+report.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

facts dont matter, orange man still bad

Attached: 1552383319861.jpg (439x594, 36K)

why are zoomers so obsessed with politics? talk about movies bitches

BASED M-DAWG WITH THE PLOT TWIST

well if you substitute israel for russia it all makes sense and is completely valid

what are some flicks about seething polturds commenting on a report that hasnt been released?

NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH NOT MY TRUTH

cringe

Replace Russians with Jews and it ALL makes sense

Have sex

Attached: a42faf699b17d24c98ccb7033a352a25c3db52df36e65b5d21c51ea6a7da21f4.jpg (1208x972, 231K)

What exactly is going on in the outside world because of this report? I'm just a simple man and I stay on Yea Forums. I'm always out of the loop.

RUSSIAN JEWS

Have you forgot about Manafort, Flynn, Snuffleupagus? The investigation wasn't inconsequential. Increase your IQ bro.

I'd hate fuck her so hard.

You want some fuck?

rich coming from an incel

NIGGY

You do know that what mulller said about Trump is all opinion and speculation, and not actually showing evidence?

none of it was collusion retard
you nerds spent 2 years whining about traitors and people going to prison for life or getting the death penalty

you can't just act like you didn't sperg out now that it turns out you were obsessed with a conspiracy theory lmao gay little pussy boi trying to act all meek and shit, grow a sack bro hahaha

>her

>non-related tax shit

so?

Rich coming from a real incel

there's no evidence of a crime dumdum
what is he supposed to show then

Just said there is no proof Trump worked with the Russians or his campaign. So all the shrill buildup of much Russia was nonsense. Wasting everyones mental head space.

But the libshits won't back down and keep trying to spin it...dreaming of an impeachment that will never come.

Much like their dreams of a happy life.

Attached: FG2cRzA9_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35K)

SAVE US MUELLER!
FUCK YOU MUELLER!

Based on investigation. There was no evidence of a come that didn't happen.

Goalposts

Your brain is a friend lump of dogshit

What good is the FBI anymore

No, we told you when they were charged with only tax fraud and lying that Mueller had nothing.

Reeee

they sure seem confident they know what this report says even though they've never seen it

Thanks bud

>The investigation wasn't inconsequentia
For president Trump it was.

>WHAT GOOD IS ANYONE WHO DOESNT GIVE ME WHAT I WANT

Attached: 1553571198418.png (1000x1000, 594K)

? are you implying this was a productive use of FBI resources?

Barr gave a great summary. But I'm sure you'll accuse him on being part of this conspiracy.

Any time

Attached: ikhvul05yzk2b2ti1q1h.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Anybody else here listen to npr? They were talking about this investigation 50 times a day for 2 years now like it was going to actually matter. This was ALL the liberals had to go on and it turned up diddelysquat lmao. I bet everyone of them is laying awake in bed right crying their eyes out right now or having actual nightmares. Npr is so fucking biased its not even funny.

Attached: faQX1NE.jpg (640x480, 106K)

I REALLY ENJOYED NPR'S "FRESH" CAPTAIN MARVEL REVIEW

SEE CUS THEY HAVE TO SUPPORT FEMINISM BUT THE MOVIE IS GARBAGE

WHAT TO SAY

Attached: 1552195722533.jpg (423x627, 65K)

Yea Forums being heavily in support of Trump is only further evidence for me to not be a Trump fan

Cry harder libshit. With the past two years and your stuborness to aknowledge that you were simply wrong you just handed him his reelection on the silver platter.

Attached: 1553290249383.jpg (859x914, 196K)

do you fellas reckon their are actual lefties on this board? im honestly not sure, on the one hand i would think lefties care a lot about movies and tv made by (((them))) but its hard to tell when theyre larping as a retard for (you's) or actually have lefty opinions. what you fellas think?

There are a bunch of them trying to coordinate on reddit and discord to shitpost

I just support bantz and common sense. You lot make yourself look like cunts and are basically ruining what's left of discourse in this country.

Imagine someone gave you free money for two years and all you had to do was keep your mouth shut.

lol I don't know why they thought his silence was an indication of, what, stoic discipline? Whenever I'm in a class and I don't know shit, I shut my ass up and wait for the storm to pass usually with the same look on my face as Mueller's.

There are raids. The corporations like Disney pay for posts that push their agenda indirectly.
We will always own this land though

It's like watching your brain melt in real-time, utterly unable to accept a simple truth.

Attached: 1553457181915.jpg (1800x1000, 99K)

6 of his associates were charged with crimes, including his personal lawyer. Documents were handed off to NY state which they used to take down his """""""charity""""""""". Not exactly inconsequential

As a Canadian that doesn't follow US politics too closely, here's what I've surmised has happened:
>Trump and related people looked like they were up to shady shit with Russia
> Turns out they weren't up to shady shit with Russia
>However, lots of related people were up to other shady shit, confirmed
>Trump's still looking like he was up to other shady shit
How close am I?

SAVE US SDNY!

Until Hillary is locked up there isn't anything to laugh about here. The FBI is broken through and through.

>Trump Clean
>Others weren't
>Dems still on suicide watch

ftfy

Trump has dealt in shady shit his whole life, but didn't actually do shady shit for the election. This is what I'm getting.

DRUMPF IS A GOOD BOY WHO DIDNU NUFFIN

HES TOO EXPERIENCED WITH SHADY SHIT TO GET CAUGHT RED HANDED

>WOULDNT IT BE GREAT IF RUSSIA HACKED HILLARY'S EMAILS!
GO PROSECUTE SHIT LIKE THAT LMAO

donnie is a good boy who loves his wife an didndu nuffins

All countries influence each other. We do it. China does it. Russia does it. The point is that it wasn't organized by the elected leader or anybody in his campaign.

It's a non issue made into hyperbole. Liberals want to confuse and instigate as much as possible to cope.

It's highly ironic that Democrats bus niggers to polling stations to vote and then talk about muh russians.

Attached: Agent-Smith-in-The-Matrix-agent-smith-24029316-1360-768.jpg (1360x768, 61K)

They're winning. Trump did a complete reversal on immigration.

Trump: "Democrats hate jews"
wtf i love dems now

Attached: 23lrspp5aco21.jpg (640x788, 82K)

There was no provable shady shit. Which is what anyone with a brain would believe. Even if he did, this isn't a fucking movie where the bad guy has all their "Criminal Activity" folder on their desktop.

I don't believe Trump did shit. Russia just exploited the stupidity of the people. No one to blame but themselves.