They're fully aware of what they're doing with this casting, aren't they?

they're fully aware of what they're doing with this casting, aren't they?

Attached: dora_the_explorer_-_screengrab_-_p_2018.jpg (349x524, 51K)

>latinas
you can have them white boy

I want to eat her taco

Friendly reminder that she is a CHILD and I won't hesitate to report any content I deem inappropriate.

You have been warned.

i want to fuck her pussy

>you can't cast young 17-20 year old women anymore and have them look good and sexy because sexism, feminism, objectification of women
Kill yourself faggot
I see nothing wrong with her casting

>CHILD
She's 17yo you moron

Reported for faggotry

What kind of mental dissonance do you have to see this woman and consider her a child?
She's a woman at her peak fertility and performance
Is this what indoctrination by Hollywood promoting 35+ and 40+ old used sterile hags as hot and sexy doing to people?

Does she still pause and ask audience to repeat her words?

Remember when bait had to be at least subtle to get replies?

>liking brown pussy
big yikes from me niggers

Thought that was all a joke wtf

faggot

Big gay

Attached: 2E90C2FF-E308-45AB-82C0-AB9B8B5F447C.jpg (659x623, 55K)

>Can't have sex. Too young
>Can't gamble. Too young
>Can't drink. Too young
>Can't smoke. Too young
>Can't get married. Too young
>Can't buy a home. Too young

ShE iSnT a ChILD!

why did they cast an old hag it's not fair bros

Attached: 1545036105291.jpg (613x559, 62K)

I want to spelunk all over her.

>can get hormones and transition into a male
>not too young
16 is legal in the first world anyway burger

I’d like to contribute but I’ve gotta shift my sleep schedule back to normal for this weekend. Enjoy the Moner thread, Monerbros

Attached: 4DD3AA2E-5541-4B88-96E0-F2334250B5C4.jpg (1350x1080, 270K)

I watched the trailer and looks like a proper Tomb Raider movie (I still haven't seen the 2018 movie and have not desire to). She even got tits bigger than that washboard.

What's wrong with casting a Moner?

This
Clearly bad mouthing Dora is an orchestrated operations by trany fagot lesbian dykes and lefties feminists
I'm expecting kino

I bet money there's a moment when she does something like this to the other people in the group.
And then they all look at her like "wtf are you doing?"
And we all laugh because we got the reference.

lol what is this, they're turning Dora into spic Indiana Jones?

what is this feeling brehs

Dicks out for lil Dora the sluty Explorer

I know you're eager, Izzy, but you got to wait one more year like a good little girl.

I want to fuck her, and the only thing she wears is those yellow socks.

Why are you incels so goddamn obsessed with this goddamn kids movie? Moners not even boner material and its a kids movie.

Attached: 1552018121884.jpg (300x193, 10K)

Im not a fan of the outfit

I want to shove my cock into her pussy, asshole and mouth, IN THAT ORDER, before shooting my load all over her face!!!FACT!!!

>Moners not even boner material
t. homo

I would grip her denim jeans, pull her towards me, then trace my finger over her nose down to her lips, then slide it across her mouth slowly.

"You are going to be a good girl and wait a little longer...then (grip jeans and lift her till she's on her toes, as I look into her eyes), then you will get what's coming to you."

I guess i just dont care much for mastizas. Im not seeing what all the fuss is about.

anya > moner

>mastizas
What the fuck is that? You mean metsizo? Moner is a white hispanic anyway. She has to be using brownface because her natural skin is clear

>brown skin and brown nipples

Attached: alex-jones-750x.jpg (750x422, 42K)

She isnt White.( Im spanish)

I know they want to put her into something "iconic" but that outfit just dosen't work for her. Maybe on an 12 year old, but someone 18+ it looks comedic.

For sure OP. As soon as I saw in the trailer that there'd be a water scene, I knew the creators were from Yea Forums

She will be 18 in july.Hold your faps on hiatus til the day comes

she looks so soft and warm

i bet her hair smells amazing

Thank you gender ally

Attached: 130505DE-F988-4CC6-BE08-F1898E35CA2E.png (692x645, 524K)

I want to fuck her right in the pussy while she gives me a bj.

Imagine sticking your fingers in her mouth and she starts sucking them while jerking you off

So it's okay for CHILDREN to drive cars in traffic, potentially risking their lives every day, but having sex is a no-no?

American logic is fantastic.

i want to violate that child