I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: bvcap.jpg (813x681, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventures_of_Captain_Marvel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it hasnt "made" more, its just showing more at the box office but that doesn't account for the fact that the money it made there is actually a lose because its buying its own tickets.

>COPE

I don't have such an image saved, so just imagine I quoted your entire post and posted a crying wojak.

Holy cope

You lost, give up. Based Brie destroyed you.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (268x268, 2.35M)

I don't know how to lose.

Attached: lex.jpg (600x300, 28K)

But did it made more than Aquachad?

none of these news articles are about how good it is

Damn Brie actually looks hot in that pic

Why are the far left types celebrating this? Shouldn’t they be saying this is whiteness at work or something like that?

A challenger appears.

Attached: shazampepe.png (1422x1063, 489K)

>DC
>DC
>Rated R
Talk about a low bar.

I mean...when you compare the response to Shazam to Captain '''Marvel'''...it says alot about how good it is.

That’s sexist, you pig. Compliment how intelligent she is, not how good she looks.

She looks like she has 150 IQ

Doing better internationally. Hasn't beat either of those domestically even before inflation adjustment.

It doesn't look like Brie at all lmao

>Marvel makes money
got any more shocking revelations?

Shazam is Captain Marvel you idiot.

I know, its hilarious.
Now the MCUcks don't care about the local numbers.

I thought smiling was a tool of the patriarchy. You’re giving me mixed messages, Brie.

Looks more like Keira than Brie

Lol whoever made this image didn't notice the category names are trolling DC.

Aqua man passes a billion - “this is a huge success and deserves every cent, wow look at China gross alone!”

Captain Marvel will pass a billion next week - “did you know movie studios don’t make any money on any foreign box office and the breakeven point for this movie is actually making 800-900 million just in North America?”

Cognitive dissonance is fun

You americans need a main sport ASAP. When I see people arguing about which is cinematographic universe it reminds me of sports talk.
>My team is better than yours
When you argue about who sold more tickets it reminds me of sports
>My team supporters are the most loyal
When you argue about who earned more oscars it reminds me of sports
>My team won more championships than yours
When you talk about gossip it reminds me of sports
>That player fucked a tranny, his wife is ugly, he was drunk yesterday.

Except we grow tired of sports talk and we don't take it to other stuff. Nintendo vs Sony, Burger King vs McDonalds, marvel vs dc. Might as well wear a walmart t-shirt and gloat about it selling more than cotsco like it is the national championship

link a post where I said that. I'll wait

>Nintendo vs Sony, Burger King vs McDonalds, marvel vs dc.
Democrats vs. Republicans...

spoken like a true trumptard

but where its impact? Where are the millions of girls who want to be like her?...

Lol, who said anything like that?
Triggered shill.

that's why theaters had empty seats. When charities bought seats for Black Panther, nigs showed up. When they did the same for CM, they couldnt even give them away for free on campuses let alone to little girls

Cope

>White guys get told off by star
>white guys still go watch it

Attached: 220px-AoE_shuhua_milk.jpg (220x248, 15K)

WTF captain marvel made more money than some other movies? Time to get triggered and possibly kms myself!

Attached: 1211277953446.jpg (588x575, 50K)

Gal Gadot seems a lot more charismatic and charming than Brie Larson...

A movie about a bro that talks to fish made more money than the lead in to the biggest thing in the MCU.
Just think about that.

How does this make you feel?

Attached: bogurutop10.png (600x565, 91K)

eh, no

Attached: 85f0da4524892d7897cb6b034a6ced42.jpg (1000x1500, 308K)

I was indifferent towards Captain Marvel. Now I'm starting to hate her. Can you fucking corporate cucks stop?

hyped for Endgame

>Go to Yea Forums board
>Uhhh why are you guys arguing about movies LMAO what's wrong with you?

Attached: 1427223036227.jpg (250x241, 8K)

TRANSFORMERS4 made more money than any of these schlocks. Fuck you you fucking capeshitters.

As more international markets open up, it shoud be easier for newer movies to hit the mark, not harder

Keep hating. Incel hatred seems to have an inverse effect on Captain Marvel's success

I don't know whether to mention that Captain Marvel is on track to make more than Aquaman in less time or that Aquaman is a member of the Justice League while Captain Marvel is a D-lister nobody has heard of so I'll just say both. How embarrassing for you.

lmfao its fake tho u fucking autist shill. The numbers are literally fake.

The movie was shit. There is not a single person talking about the movie. Not a single fucking person hahahaha

Cope

C O P E

Seething > Cope

That was fake news and the fact that white guys went and see it is promising because it shows that people are getting smart and not falling for fake news anymore.

the attention it got from incels probably helped it a lot, because the people who are against them are doubling their efforts to support the film. if incels and /pol/ had just stayed quiet this movie would've only made around 600-700 million worldwide.

Brie Larson’s a White woman, doesn’t this bother you?

except it wasn't fake. You are just yet another white cuck wanting to watch her fuck black guys

One thing we've learned in the last two years is that they NEVER stay quiet. They can never let something sit. They will always respond. So all we have to do is take advantage of that and say something that will bait them. Then they do our work for us.

Just look at this sad pathetic faggot

>That was fake news
It's literally on her twatter and there's literal video of her saying her retarded shit (that the studio no doubt made her say).

What I don't get is why anyone thinks any of this is her opinion, one way or the other; it's all a manufactured corporate product designed to trick you into buying it.

He is referring to the recently released "Captain Marvel" movie. Maybe you did not notice, but it is the subject of this thread.

Fake News.

How does that change the fact that WW is a better movie and Captain toe fungus can’t hold a candle to /ourgal/?

Feel free to link the video.

Inb4 you can't.

If there's one positive to all this drama it's that people are finally admitting that Wonder Woman was a good movie.

>The sheer amount of protection for this movie.
I mean, if you want to be proud of a handicap victory...

Attached: zgf5zuwjr8knzrlgJdzBtEcppV0S9hlWhhLuhZauRgw.png (674x606, 14K)

I mean, you got your ass handed to you... by a girl

I miss Oni.

I forgot to do this last time so I'll take the chance now.
>They're people
>they're
>they are people

How in the fuck knuckles did Captain Toe Fungus make more than /ourmerc/ with a mouth???

And I don't want to hear Deadpool was rated R. Don't say it. Don't you fucking say it!

That's not an excuse anyway. They did a PG-13 version so that they could make more money.

What does that have to do with what he said?

no, WW is still shit

Trust me, he knows.

Compared to Captain Marvel not really.

You stupid idiot, the chart is making fun of other DC movies.

>/ourgal/
>Captain Toe Fungus
>/ourmerc/
>Captain Toe Fungus

Also, what the fuck is going on here? Is this thread under attack by bots trying to fit in? No wonder this movie made so much money, people are tired of that shit.

we all know what happened, Im not saying it didn't make 400-500 million but a fucking billion, there's no way.

You know what? Leave it. It's fitting for DC.

Don't joust
the Mouse

Don't be shy, tell us your theory. Lay it out in detail. I'm sure it will be persuasive and reasonable

>when you are so mad at all the capeshit threads that you support capeshit
LMAO

This isn't gonna make more then Captain Marvel. If this makes over 500m I'll let my g/f's son pee on my face, screenshot this, you won't.

hehe

Attached: brie-larson-at-v-magazine-dinner-in-honor-of-karl-lagerfeld-in-new-york-10-23-2017-6.jpg (1200x1803, 213K)

b-but /pol/incels told me the mouse was dead and in panic mode doing damage control and buzzword buzzword buzzword!!!!!!

Attached: 1470352686489.jpg (291x344, 15K)

Cute!

I legit don't know who TF is Shazam. But I don't know many DC characters. Marvel was the cool shit even when I was a kid.

Shout out to those hardcore comic book fans who finally get to see their favorite niche superhero on film.

>"It's funny how some people were fully expecting Captain Marvel to bomb at the box office"

Is this not raising any redflags for anyone?

Attached: 1536714524209.jpg (200x211, 7K)

Shazam used to be called Captain Marvel.

Not even joking.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventures_of_Captain_Marvel

Is Shazam anyone's favorite superhero?

As a kid I used to dream of a proper Spider-Man movie, or Wolverine, but fucking Shazam? Who is this movie for?

At least Captain Marvel tied into Infinity War. Shazam seems to be a stand parody of Superman. DC is literally lampooning their own property.
If this flops. Ohhhh

Disney manipulated the box office.
/thread

Atleast for black panther we saw groups of black people watching the film but this literally doesn't make sense.

Deadpool is rated R & didn't release in China, dumb comparison

Speaking of, enjoy Disney making Deadpool 3 PG-13

>Disney manipulated the box office
How did they do this? Explain in detail. How did they accomplish this in a place like China or in other foreign countries?

Eh no.

Everyone likes the concept, but you're right, Shazam isn't anyone's favorite. Hell, he wasn't even introduced to the Justice League tv series until technically the 4th season of the show (and only after a ton of other z-listers were already introduced).

He's garbage. But DC is out of options.

He definitely has his fans but from what I've seen they're not people who grew up with him. Like, people who liked him in Young Justice, or whatever. I think DC's hoping to make an impact on the kids with this movie and give kids a new favorite superhero the same way they did with Superman back in the day. They probably just used him because they have the rights to him.

Funny thing about Shazam and why he's so similar to Superman actually. He actually wasn't DC at first and DC sued whoever published his comics because he was too much of a Superman copy. Then they later got the rights to him.

Shazam was the biggest comic when it came out, outselling fucking superman.
It was so bad that dc filled frivolous lawsuits, one after another until they bankrupted and bought them out.
Compared to him CM is nothing.

Literally, how?

No one talks about it aside "its feminist then I like it".

Do soibois and roasties keep seeing the movie over and over again to convince people its a success?

You can brag about the revenue all you want; Bay's transformer did a lot of money, but the movies are still shot (or mediocre in Cap Marvel in this case)

Who knows, this wouldn't be the first time a company has done something like this.

But you know what, you win user. Captain Marvel looks to be a financial success even if the movie wasn't impressive it still garnered a billion fucking dollars.

>No one talks about it
This is the new incel narrative

The movie was pretty desperate to rack in 90’s kids nostalgia as well.

Disney is inflating the numbers by buying out theaters, that why we had documented ghost screenings all over the world.
This isn’t about money, it’s about sending a message.

>Shazam was the biggest comic when it came out, outselling fucking superman
Back in 1942 or some shit?

>this wouldn't be the first time a company has done something like this.
I'm sure you can name all those other times, right? Oh, you can't?

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

why don't they all do this then? why aren't all movies billion dollar successes?

My normiebook is full of liberals. They watched it and wrote their couple of paragraphs worth of appreciation of the politics the movie touched, but neither of them makes memes not jokes referencing it.

You're just some incel on the internet. Why should we believe you over all the trades, theater chains and box office reporting services all over the world? Who in their right mind would ever take your word for anything?

hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

will Yea Forums ever get tired of losing

I like how that one long-ass copypasta stopped getting posted because people had the self-awareness to realize it wasn't working anymore.

buying out their own seats, journalists getting deep into the pockets of disney and directly influencing its opening weekend by showing nothing but captain marvel.

Nice buzzwords and ad hominems.
Stay triggered, sweaty, your feminist shit can’t hold a candle to WW and /ourgal/ no matter how much disney inflates the box office.

Attached: 926F6817-0A9B-429E-ABE6-B3FFF7CEA043.jpg (810x814, 110K)

And not a single piece of proof was posted that day.

OwO
What’s that?
Arent you forgetting to call me an incel? Your handlers will not be happy with your sloppy performance.

Attached: CDA0B281-665A-4CBD-8AB4-BFF4948C341F.png (1920x802, 3.25M)

Can someone post the drawings that emphasize her massive forehead?

Who knows, nothing we can really do nothing we can really say. The movie is a success we're just gonna have to suck it up and move on. People can post pictures of empty theaters on twitter and talk about how they got rid of negative reviews but at the end of the day the numbers are saying otherwise.

Attached: 1550955712688.png (197x281, 63K)

I'm with you. I will be a CM skeptic to the death. Let the rats tell me to have sex or whatever, come what may, I believe that the Funguscaust is a hoax

this is next level C O P E

SEETHING

It's odd because the sex thing was posted basically exclusively by DC shills but you guys have repeated that Marvel shills are the ones doing it so often that people have actually started believing it. This is the power of oft-repeated lies.

It's propped up by foreign box office.

Domestic wise it's performing rather poorly for a mouse film

It’s too late. You’ve already said cope so many times that you’ve lost your right to say seething.

Seething.

I haven't seen it. My soul is pure.

the rest of you are trash human beings.

Attached: 2434013-x_men_15.jpg (1041x899, 1M)

no one cares about your failed movie disney

Serious talk here for stubborn anons. I don't care if you're a Trump supporter, a hardcore misogynist, a white supremacist or just a DC fan. You guys do realize Marvel movies have a historical pattern of making loads of money at the box office right? Can't you admit that the more reasonable explanation for Capt. Marvel's success is that it is a Marvel film released at a time when the audience for these films are primed and excited for more (coming between IW and Endgame)?

Show me your critical thinking skills. Do you really need to bend over backwards to subscribe to tortured global conspiracy theories when the explanation is simple as fuck? And if you do need the conspiracy theory to help you deal with the situation, what does that say about you?

You will learn...

Attached: B.gif (328x350, 2.45M)

Ah, diminishing returns. So nice.

Cope.

They did the same thing for Black Panther. They'll never learn. They're too far gone. Although if Black Panther is any indication they will pretend they never said those things when they next big movie comes along. So just wait until whatever comes out a year from now and they'll say "Okay, Captain Marvel did well but this one totally didn't!"

>Movie is shit
>"But it sold a lot of tickets"
>Movie still shit

Seething incel in damage control mode.

OBSESSED

What kind of idiot thinks sales is an indicator of quality? Just look at Japan.

C U C K E D

Is this feminism?

>Yea Forums is so full of normie cucks that they’ll even watch Captain ‘we don’t want you white dudes to watch my movie’ Fake Marvel and even go as far as defending and praising her
lmao @ you lot. Marvel could literally shit down your throat and you’d enjoy it.

They also weren't riding the coattails of two of the most anticipated movies of all time.

They literally can't handle reality. They prefer to live in denial I suppose

99,9% of movie journos nowadays and probably OP.

Stop responding to yourself you pathetic loser.

The cope guy or someone else?

Would. What's the source?

He knows who he is.

You could say they are unable to cope. They must be seething.

These guys know what's up.

Agreeing or implying samefag? I'm ready to prove you wrong if its the latter

Go ahead and do that, I think someone else here needs to see that.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 4.06.32 AM.png (473x213, 41K)

>get BTFO by arguments, made to look like a moron
>start accusing everyone of samefagging until the thread is about this, now
snydershits, everyone

I literally don't know a single person who's seen this movie.

That’s because nobody saw it.
It was disney buying out tickets for itself.

>he watches a cgi cartoon about a prepubsecent sex robot

Alita? I'm convinced it's not even a real movie. Just some psy-ops bullshit Google analytics and algorithm

*ahem*
Cope.

I saw that one twice. And once with a friend. But no one at my work has even mentioned Marvel Girl

Do you know anyone he's seen this movie? Genuinely curious

Do you know what the word anecdotal means?

So the massive reshoots of endgame are done to put even more captain marvel into it, right?

You saw it twice? Alita? Was it in on VCD on your Sega Dreamcast?
Is there any real proof that this movie even exists irl?

Yes and my example works just fine in the context that that retard tried to say that Alita isn't a real movie.

It was in beautiful IMAX

Yeah.

Why is every movie judged based on its US box office, but then Captain Vagina is suddenly judged based on its global revenue. Why are the goal posts being moved this hard?

Are you currently taking a gender studies by chance?

hi newfirends!

Attached: sean murray.jpg (900x1200, 164K)

What do you know about Sandy Hook?

This is why you're losing. Cope harder.

it will make more than wonder woman and deadpool but not yet it hasn't, Captain Marvel had a higher budget, should be more profitable than Wonder Woman soon but Deadpool should take longer

The mueller report came up empty handed. I'm winning where it counts.

Here's a question for the two of you: Why does Julia Louis-Dreyfus look better now than she did in the Seinfeld days? She's older now and yet she looks better. Is it something about her hair? What's going on.

Probably real. So is Marvel Girl. I'm just surprised I haven't heard a single person talk about it irl with all its hype.

Maybe...

Attached: 1552352521743.jpg (1078x1080, 107K)

Is Deadpool conservative humor?

>Why does Julia Louis-Dreyfus look better now than she did in the Seinfeld days? She's older now and yet she looks better. Is it something about her hair? What's going on.
Disagree super hard. She peaked in her mid-thirties.

Oh, you're one of those. Prepare to feel really embarrassed in a couple days. You were so desperate for even a single win that you blew your load too soon at even the slightest whiff of victory. It's sad, really. So this is the mindset of the losing side.

Squeak

based

Yeah yeah, I've heard it all before. You got em this time. For sure.

Thanks for confirming you're a shill.

Stage 1: Denial

It's over, man. She won. Just move on.

Can't hear you over the six guilty pleas.

That lack of self-awareness is so ironic.

None relating Trump to collusion.

Nobody cares about US box office on its own

It's impolite to talk during the movie, that's why. At least it is at my sold out Captain Marvel theaters.

This dude actually thinks he's fighting in the culture wars arguing about a comic book movie on a mongolian cartoon website

Was it sold out to ghosts?

You mean the thing that's not a crime and thus is not something he was being investigated for in the first place? Is that all you have? Interesting.

Not even gonna bother reading your responses. You're getting angry and you're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

You guys are the one posting it day in and day out. This is all you have nowadays.

>report says no collusion
jjjjust wwait, you will see ssstupid anons, jjuust wait

Attached: 1b982c51f03f3a03f16a571cbb767e33.jpg (600x527, 34K)

Wow its almost like what im saying is a theory, I just gave you what you asked for, nothing else.

2020 will be a tough year for you user. Best wishes.

marvel movie released a few weeks before the most anticipated marvel movie ever, one that has been building up to a resolution for over ten years, told the lead character is literally the most powerful avenger ever and will play a pivotal role in resolving the whole conflict + will be the new face of the entire marvel cinematic universe. Anyone who thought this movie would fail must be brain damaged. they could have cast leslie jones as captain marvel and it still would have made big bucks.

I'm glad we're going to have a million more Captain Marvel threads over the next few months because I know you'll be in every one of them so I can laugh at you when you realize you jerked yourself off over a fucking summary.

>we got him this time!
These Marvel Girl threads aren't the only thing giving me deja vu

To my knowledge people actually like Leslie Jones. They just didn't like having a Ghostbusters movie without the original cast.

No, to trendy key demographics between the age of 18 and 54. Disposable income was at an all time high. I don't see why that should matter though

If you love Trump do you therefore hate Captain Marvel? Is that the correlation?

Apparently. Some people are obsessed with politics.

No u

Well I guess I'm bound to bump into one of these ticket purchasers some day. Won't hold my breath tho

Cap marvel is a famous feminist icon from the 70s and like Wonder woman has tons of fans who always wanted to see her in a good movie.
Right wing hatred was exploited to show relevant she still is and tump plus DC supporters constantly lying or spreading fake news about the movie only energized people from around the world to what the hubbub was about, tthey walked away having watched an okay movie and increased indifference to anti Disney news online. Particularly if it's in the form of right wing SJWs obsessing over conspiracies.

I haven’t watch a single movie listed. Why Americans love capeshit so much?

>Transformers makes money but it's a shit franchise
>Captain Marvel makes money so it must be great!

This anecdotal stuff isn't much of an argument but might as well stick with it if you got nothing better i guess

>78%

Yikes

clocks ticking incels, you'll all be put into mental health prisons soon and you know it

He isn't garbage you fucking MCUdrone. He is better than Captain Fungus

>alitafags celebrating they just barely passed 400m

Just seems very odd that such a popular movie is never discussed, but I'll admit it's just my perspective

2001 was a bomb at first too

You will, famalam, at next month's Marvel showing, or the month after. Or the next one, even. All aboard!

I, in the meantime, will hurry to my local Blockbuster to find Alita: Scavenger of Tomorrow, direct to DivX release asap

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

>everyone is American
>Every American that disagree with you is anti trump
>Everyone anti trump has the same reasons to dislike him
listen here mate, Trump is a corrupt tool like all politicians. I've never thought him a Russian plant. Just an opportunist that beat a war criminal in a popularity contest by an undemocratic loophole and then preceded to suck up to Israel, S.Arabia, argue with corporate owned tossers in the media and world whilst pretending to be anti corruption.
All that, has next to nothing to do with Capt Marvel so shove your pol fanfiction were it don't shine.
Marvel movies#1!

Is this a new disney shill tactic? Blatantly rewriting history?
>CM was always ultra popular on par with WW
In what galaxy? She was always a z tier literally who background character whose only memorable moment is getting vampire raped by Rogue.

And I'll just leave this here

Attached: 1521096817217.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>celebrating a multi-billion dollar company making another billion dollars
What a timeline

>Basic Breeeee

That's what they're going to pretend. Both were paint by numbers capeshit, literally a collection of memes. Marvel doesn't do real kino and is getting progressively worse at story telling.

Communism always wins!

Get with the current year, bigot. Real communism is handing a multinational conglomerate like Disney your money. If you don't, you might just as well be the NZ shooter.

>Backgroud character
Your don't read the comics do you?
Cap Marvel was always a popular character. Did you get your opinion from shitposts? look at all the guest appearances she has in almost every piece of marvel media and she is received by fans. Her comics sell alright and people always want better writing in her own stories because of op she is.

>rack
retard

Alos, don't accuse me of what you're doing. I never said on par.

That's a reach. She never went to college because she's been handled by hollyweird since she was six.

This thing got an Oscar for her cardboard acting, and all Brittany Murphy ever got was some (((conman))).

My sources are my boi Zack and uncle Ethan.
Stay triggered, roastie!

>her comics sell alright
Is that why she got rebooted 11 times in the past five years?

Be honest. You're just angry this is Disney.
It's got nothing to do with politics or marvel movies.
if it was DC or any other massive cooperation you would not give a damn.

>Cap marvel is a famous feminist icon from the 70s
Oof, ya blew it. Also, She didn't become Miss Marvel till 1977, Stopped being MM in 1982, didn't come back as her till the 2000s, and didn't become Captain Marvel until 2012. You wish she's on the level of Wonder Woman, but the repeated canceled books says otherwise.
>has tons of fans who always wanted to see her in a good movie.
I'd hate to be a Captain Marvel fan then, because that wasn't good.

Attached: Captain_Marvel_29.jpg (258x386, 40K)

>Her best stories are fucking Avenger and team up stories.
Oof.

>Characters getting one shot comics is bad and iindicative of low popularity.
>There are comic readers that still think people mean Mar-Vell when talking about Danvers
The foundation of your argument is flawed.
It's true that being a Cap Marvel fan is suffering though, she keeps getting portrayed as an extremist.

>There are comic readers that still think people mean Mar-Vell when talking about Danvers
>Cap marvel is a famous feminist icon from the 70s
>Not even Miss Marvel till the end of said 70s.

Attached: 0e9.png (140x117, 11K)

Attached: malefem1_3062978c.jpg (460x609, 54K)

Captain Marvel has no competition other than Alita that was released 3 weeks before and "flopped". Shazam plays against Dumbo, Hellboy one week after and 2 weeks after Hellboy comes Endgame, 450M at best, maybe even less

End of 70s and existing alongside an established character in early years is not 70s...
That's a reach.

Oh man I needed that laugh

Attached: 1553579630183.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

I have nothing against Disney, apart from how they ruined the Nutcracker story. And I do have a problem, all the time, with batshit SJWs using their unhinged identity politics to support multinationals. The unhinged trannies advertise for starbucks, the unhinged fatties advertise for macdonalds and other multinational junkfood products, the soiboys advertise for infantile uninspired movies, all while claiming to be "communists". It's insane.

This

Every damn time I mention this fact it's always "you're just a hating sexist". Why is it impossible to have a civil conversation with a leftist? They're like grown children

But user, that is an American pol issue.
IIt's got nothing to do with the majority of Disneys customerss or domestic politics, why shouldwe care?
My nation's communists look nothing like Americas and actually try to help the poor.
Still a minority though.

Ow, how cute, little mouseketeer is still trying.

Attached: 060539C5-F689-4551-9D3B-031AFD3C97A3.jpg (506x543, 130K)

Has it made a million yet? Has it made more than Aquaman yet?

>Why is it impossible to have a civil conversation with a leftist?
>They're like grown children

Answered your own question, its infantilized versions of adults walking around, constantly whining because the world isnt as pampered as mommy's house was

See all you fags next week when this movie crosses a billion dollars. Bring some better conspiracies please

how long will it play for?

lol

If you mean how long will it be in theaters, until at least late May. It will get a late box office bump from Endgame double features

>I base my opinion of a movie on how much money it makes
Plebs everywhere

They seem to get worse by the day.

Nah. But when incels predict it will flop hard they should be forced to swallow their failure

Transformers is a billion dollar franchise. Like winning Oscar, it doesn't mean shit anymore. You leftist pop culture of mediocrity saw to that.

Everything is left-right with you fucks. Leftist this, leftist that. Is that all you really got?

Well, Disney did open this movie in theaters than any other Marvel movie. Worldwide at that. On a slow month, with no competition, right before Endgame.But keep thinking it did well on its own not 10 years of brand building to were people go just because it has a Marvel Logo or the controversy the shill media played a huge part in. Try not to choke on your sleeping pills

Attached: 1553479115178.jpg (1661x929, 101K)

If the shoe fits. Riddle me this, which side do progressive and feminist side with again? Oh that's right, lol its the left. Your shill media did say it's a feminist film correct?

You are a slave to that political lens you carry around. Maybe consider that people who disagree with you aren't evil boogeymen. And sometimes a movie is just a movie

So Edgy user. But alas that's what is being advertised as. So save that self-righteous hipster bull for someone who cares

To those of you who support Captain Marvel what do you think has been accomplished? It made money because morons like you were suckered with political propaganda.

You're soo fanatical about your ideological dogma that you give Hollywood multi-millionaires even more money for paying lip service to your causes.

You hate white straight men because they're the ones who built modern civilization while women, niggers and faggots bring everything to ruin.

Captain Marvel making money doesn't change anything while you wallow in your own stupidity like pigs in shit!!!FACT!!

This

/thread

Attached: 1552715345162.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

That's too high level some people .
You're either one of them or the bogeyman.

Support?
It's just a movie I watched with the folks.
Maybe you should go outside and get a dose of reality.
Nobody really cares about the agenda conspiracy BS.

Says the group that turned "trolls" into the term it is today. Kek man you people live in the land of hypocrisy and denial. Wait does that mean im a sexist russian double agent now?

Attached: 1552990937290.jpg (600x375, 26K)

Im not American.
You assume far too much and it makes you look retarded.

Did I imply anywhere that you were an American? Really? Where? Show me? You see, the mind sees what it wants to see. Too edgy for me my dude. Or am I being presumptuous there?

Attached: 1552912873644.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

but are the captain marvel toys selling?

Everyone knows this but will never admit it

Yeah, not a single proof.

THIS destroyed me? I don't think so.

Attached: 1552749920497.jpg (900x1104, 675K)

Goddamn, company wars are the dumbest thing ever. People act like they're shareholders or getting a percentage of the profits. Who fucking cares if Thor made more than Man of Steel? If you enjoyed the movie it should matter? Is the fact that the movie didn't shatter every record somehow diminishing your enjoyment of the movie?

>Wait does that mean im a sexist russian double agent now?
This is an American political football. Why bring it up?
I was not the one that mentiond Russia or trolls.

Attached: (Waits Paitently).jpg (524x384, 56K)

She is probably going to beat Batman and Aquaman

Coined by Americans. Used by all of the Western Civilization. Since you want to act ignorant of that fact. Read a UK newspaper or French. How about German for further clarification.

Attached: 1553054580547.gif (320x240, 3.48M)

>Read a UK newspaper or French. How about German for further clarification.
I'm not a Euro and Russia hardly ever comes up in our news or politics beyond trade deals.

The "Russian Troll" gab is what is commonly used on the internet when someone has an opposing view on a topic. It's a default word basically. You originally degraded yourself to name calling. I was just patronizing you. Do you need further explanation or are you good now?

Attached: 1553417476959.jpg (413x395, 21K)

Been saying this for years, but no one listens. Is this how social engineering works, or are we just dumb as groups?

One of the worlds biggest energy producer hardly ever come up unless in trade journals? Wow, that's saying a lot. You do know they control 1/3 of the planet right? Or at the very influence it. But anyway it doesn't matter apparently

>this is what a 29 year old white woman looks like
Yoiks

Real question; Do any of you know a single man, woman, or child IRL that has seen this movie?

I tried streaming it and I was so bored i closed it and did something else about an hour in.

Attached: 587823a2f10a9ac1348b7d89.jpg (786x589, 65K)

>This will be the first Marvel flop!
>No one is going to see it after the first weekend!
>Ticket sales dropping on weekdays is a proof of failure!
>Disney bought all the tickets!
>Anyone pointing out facts is a shill!

Attached: Brie smiles.jpg (392x377, 22K)

You're on. Make sure to livestream it.

Attached: peeonface.jpg (893x105, 27K)

Did you just cherry pick those or just like repeating what you picked up from the shill media? Bro that wasn't the general consensus . Despite what those clowns were reporting. Just saying

It's dumbass things people on this board have said.

Yeah, I'd figured. Cherry picked.

>last Thursday big headlines CM breaking 1B
>movie stalls at 900M
>750M cost
>peanuts profit
>no sequel being planned
>merchandising null

Attached: cat-cheese-fail.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Eh hmm

Attached: image_search_1553600320365.png (500x411, 91K)

I highly suspect this too but since there’s no proof I really can’t just conclude this

>you dont get to bring friends

> And you don't have any.

This. For all their chest pounding, turbo sjws have made up genders, made up mental illnesses, made up job titles ("activist", "blogger", "influencer") and are for the most part jobless retards who scrape by a living on disability, other gibs, and ebegging for rent, weed, and junkfood. They're not able to make all this virtue signalling worthwhile financially. Go woke go broke etc.

The divide and conquer agenda is real you stupid peon

It's infecting everything, western europe has fallen to this idiocracy of "supporting" huge companies that pretend they're woke, and there's even people like that in the arab peninsula. The latter might get their heads chopped off if they go SJW on someone outside of their echo chamber.

Keep trying to tell these to cool for groupthink hipsters.

I bet no one liked her even as a child. Would explain that narcissists, self-entitled personality that she emits