Captain Marvel is sold out on a Monday?

My gf and her ex bf (don't laugh this is true) are dragging me to see CM but the first theater we picked I'd sold out. Wtf is going on? No way my city's movie places are sold out on a Monday. How's this possible?

Attached: brie-larson-wants-diversity-in-film-critics.jpg (2000x1331, 389K)

How did you let this happen OP, and I'm not talking about the movie choice

>My gf and her ex bf
OH NO NO NO NO

He's paying so it's all good bro. I refuse to pay for me and my girlfriend to see her fungal toes. No thanks

Are they bringing their son with them?

Its a good concept, but a little too farfetched OP. Nice try at bait tho, maybe if the topic was more related to the potential cuckolding it would be more believable

>My gf and her ex bf
You're getting clucked for sure

The only way OP can make himself not a faggot out of this is if he IS their son

They're hoping you don't go so she can give him the good succ in the theater and then kiss you later with his cum still on her breath

Naw he's white
It's true tho not memeing tho. We went to see Aquachad too. My gf is into capeshit

I'm letting him pay, for both of us.

youre a faggot op

No she kinda hates him but we're friends. I wish tho. She put on some weight recently and could use a good fuck. I ain't into heavy machinery.

Back to topic is anyone else noticing this in their cities? With sold out shows on Monday?

>giving up your dignity and self respect for a movie ticket

>My gf and her ex bf (don't laugh this is true)

Attached: 67752.png (600x580, 360K)

>he has low testosterone too
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Well the next showing for me is in 20 minutes and there's only two seats taken. So no.

hmm pretty dece bait but need something more believeable

>and her ex bf
ACTUAL
LITERAL
UNIRONIC
C U C K O L D
LMAO@YL

Attached: chaos for ants.gif (46x48, 3K)

You’re a fucking loser. There’s honor in going to the movies alone. Letting yourself be cucked in public is disgraceful.

>My gf and her ex bf
>(don't laugh
LMAO

>My gf and her ex bf
Poor bait to trigger the already delusional /pol/cels and feed their MUHH Disney conspiracy

try a little harder next time

BASED Captain Marvel being super popular!

Attached: 1976976972.jpg (743x565, 40K)

>She put on some weight recently and could use a good fuck. I ain't into heavy machinery.
Bros OP is the cuck and is only pretending ot be retarded

Fuck you my falcon is sick and Robert told me no solo

Definitely, he’s jackin it to these replies right now for sure. He could’ve easily left out the cuck bit.

We’re on to you, OP, you dirty boy. Your tiny cock can’t even penetrate her fupa, can it? She needs a real man to satisfy her and you love it.

Disney is buying tickets to make sure it hits a billion.

Attached: B44F93F1-F6B4-45E7-B899-FFAF0CB20511.jpg (1440x2809, 924K)

Attached: 1277339339798.jpg (593x581, 43K)

seething DCucks detected

Are you in the US? Or is your country just getting the movie?

>hanging out with your gf and her ex
>theyre dragging me to this

Onions boys are such sad creatures.

Attached: 1553204664833.jpg (242x250, 7K)

I was invited to go tonight too. I guess it's just a coincidence.

This is the formerly biggest bait ever

>My gf and her ex bf
Guaranteed 100+ replies.

Are you fucking OP's girlfriend? How fat is she?

So OP here with an update.
There's barely 20 people here. But this isn't the sold out theater tho.
And for your information my gf wants to sit in the middle of us. And I wanted Quiznos but she wanted Kim Chee in the food court instead. And he insisted on buying it for her.
I'll keep you guys posted on the audience reactions.

I'm from Canada

that only makes it funnier and you know it
10/10 thread

Attached: jglhao.jpg (217x265, 21K)

So I gotta turn off my phone my gf is making me but I doubt this thread will stay up but that guy just put his hands on my girlfriend's knee. Yikes

>No way my city's movie places are sold out on a Monday.

You have bigger problems than that cuck. Do you prep the bull too?

They did a little bit where Sam L and he Brie did a quiz and she seriously got mad at him for not picking helping people she femsplained him!!!!

All white men are cuckolds.