Any films that address the great farce of modernity?

any films that address the great farce of modernity?

Attached: 1553550141565.jpg (670x554, 187K)

t. weakling who wouldn't last more than 5 minutes if he actually had to survive on his own

nice ad hominem brainlet.

That's how far it has ruined us. Most people couldn't survive more than a week outside of the city.

obviously not the point, fag

I'm so glad I'm not married. I love doing whatever I want.

If you fucking magapedes want to go live in the jungle then go right ahead and fuck off

We built civilization for a reason you retard.
>Hurr knock it down so I can build it again.

time is a flat circle. you'll starve out in those woods again and again

Attached: 1525809308090.jpg (374x767, 62K)

Wow, a real faggot. I didn't say knock it down, I'm saying a wider set of skills would be beneficial for everybody. Right now we're so specialized that we can't do anything outside of our field of interest. You hate individuality you fucking commie?

>dude modern society sucks because we're wearing clothes instead of animal skins

how does that make any sense at all?

Nobody said anything about knocking it down. Don't kneejerk react.

based retard.

>Right now we're so specialized that we can't do anything outside of our field of interest.

Good thing we live in a fucking society where people trade their skills.

I don't understand the retarded prepper mindset where you think you need to learn to do every thing.

Well to be honest, I was thinking it.

>I don't understand
Clearly.

This looks like it was drawn by somebody that jerked off to Fight Club too many times

The blacks should be sent back to the jungles, the gooks to the rice fields, the spics to the deserts, let white man have what the white man built.

You're still free to go out into woods and hunt but you don't because you're a pussy.

>Clearly.
I can't get myself into the retard mindset that pretends specialization is bad.
>BUT DUDE IF THE WORLD ENDS YOURE GONNA BE FUCKED
People have been watching too many fucking zombie movies. If there was ever some kind of societal collapse, people aren't gonna be huddled in their basements eating MREs for 20 years. That's no kind of way to live.
Survivors would immediately come together and form a new society where people still trade their special skills.
Despite what internet autistics may think, being antisocial shut-ins will NEVER pay off in any scenario.

>full head of hair in the wild
>balding in the civilized world

Attached: 15077116716196.jpg (881x882, 104K)

We didn't build civilization consciously. It's an accretion of various materially influenced decisions and technical developments. The benefits you see in civilization weren't immediately obvious to the people living in it's genesis. For instance when humans switched to a sedentary lifestyle and a narrow diet based around grain their health and stature declined steeply. The health impacts of the agricultural revolution haven't been overcome until relatively recently. Humans were pressured into civilization after two hundred thousand years of existence. We've been operating on a false assumption for the past ten thousand years.

there might be something to that desu

[citation needed]

Better hope you never stopped getting paid for those skills.
>oh no the thing broke and I can't afford to get it fixed!
Why not learn the basics of fixing things and not have to shell out dollar after dollar? Why would you argue it's a waste of time to have practical skills building or fixing things? Do you live with your parents are something