What is your personal favorite Dragon Ball saga and why?

What is your personal favorite Dragon Ball saga and why?

Attached: dbzvillains-blogroll-1535589058116_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_i9z_nS2U4
youtube.com/watch?v=zTqYiuwzICg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

saiyan saga, because I am neither gay or retarded

no contest
youtube.com/watch?v=S_i9z_nS2U4

Attached: vegeta_smart.png (453x384, 104K)

Based never-actually-watched-the-show poster

fpbp

I like the Buu saga desu. lots of cool moments that outweigh the retarded moments.
The most *consistently* good saga is Cell, on the other hand.

Cell because its the best one

king picollo

Attached: goku vs king piccolo.jpg (236x285, 13K)

For me it's the Namek Saga, arguably the comfiest saga

Attached: El Hermano vs Jiren & SSW2 Gohanpadre Calvo.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

cringe

sayian saga,no contest.closely followed by frieza saga

Saiyan Saga. Namek and Red Ribbon Army were great too.

Don't ever reply to my posts again

Freeza. Everyone desperately searching for the dragonballs was great, and there were lots of great fights.

Cell was good but the cell games were utterly disappointing

I was a huge fan of the tournaments in the original DB so the concept of a horrific competition hosted by Cell sounded so fucking kino. Then they threw all the rules out the window within the first fight and destroyed the stage in the second. It just became another retread of everyone trying to kill the bad guy like every other saga.

Emperor Pilaf Saga

comfy

T H I S

As much as I love Dragon Ball pic related is the only moment in the franchise that TRUELY surprised me. The death of Chiaotzu and killing Shenron is probably the greatest moment in the whole franchise

Attached: bbgCXq2.jpg (1024x1536, 398K)

Why are american voice actors such shitty people in general?

Cell duh

>Joe Capo deleted his yt
>spicc memes died with him
still fucking mad

The Cell Game saga

because they took a job voicing foreign trash which manbabies take too seriously.

Dragonball.is.SHIT.

wheres the best point to start watching this show?

gohan appearing randomly fucking kills me

Androids incl. Cell but not the Cell Games that gets dumb and boring with all the comedy padding.

OH SHIT

Dragonball S1E1

>FAAAAATHEEERRR!
>YOU'VE GOT TO STOOOP IT!!!

Not entirely true. Cell really only fought 3 people during the entirety of the Cell games:

Hercule
Goku
Gohan

Each had a fair one on one.
Yes Vegeta hit Cell from behind in the end to allow Gohan to go in for the kill but Cell had cheated by that point.

Attached: 1535063026468.jpg (950x622, 141K)

Tournament sagas, think I like the Tien one the most

Freeza is the best by far
Saiyan is good but Vegeta is kind of a tryhard, Namek was his pinnacle, as was every character's really

>Cell Saga because Gohan is the actual protagonist of Dragon Ball Z and this is the conclusion of his arc which starts the moment he is kidnapped by Raditz

DBZ really should have ended at the Cell Arc with Gohan's Kamehameha or atleast have had Gohan kill Buu
eventually Goku will die for good and the torch will have to be passed on to his son(s)

Attached: gohan_blanco.gif (500x281, 2.71M)

You guys are forgetting that Z is just part of the greater Dragon Ball narrative. Goku was always the protagonist and will always be the protagonist and just because Gohan was in the limelight for the majority of Z doesn't mean he's exempt from inevitably fading out of the franchise after his arc is complete.
That's what Dragon Ball has always been. Characters come and go through the franchise regardless of how important they are in the moment. Every character starts out important, has their arc where they shine, and then are faded out for newer characters. Even the ones like Gohan or other Z fighters.

The only characters who seem to be exempt from this are Goku, Bulma, and Vegeta. Everyone else will EVENTUALLY stop being important.

when gohan went supersayian 2 i got the most craziest shivers, and dragon ball super, goku went ultra instinct i almost shit myself.
remember the scene where it took a toll on his body right before hes about to kill jiren i swear i screamed

>Gohan is the actual protagonist of Dragon Ball Z
this is what Akira tried to do but the japanese fans wanted Goku back after his death so he brought him back in the buu saga to be the hero again

that scene where he got fucked by "limit breaking too much" was pretty BS but the last episode fight made up for it
youtube.com/watch?v=zTqYiuwzICg

Attached: Goku_back_explosion_job.webm (666x374, 2.84M)

based

It's not that fans didn't want him back, Toriyama finds Gohan boring.

It's really hard to make a shounen battle manga when your protagonist hates fighting.

Frieza
He was actually hateful and cunning, and had a reason to hate saiyans beyond just wanting to be the strongest

Attached: friezahs.gif (430x322, 1015K)

This. Everything up to Freeza felt interconnected a natural progression. After was just a mess.

Nah the red ribbon saga is the most comfiest

I'm pretty sure that I read in a daizenshuu that japaneses fans (and the toei) pressured him a lot by mail etc. to get Goku back and not let Gohan be the hero of the Buu Saga.

I liked Gohan in high school, it was really fresh, wish we had more episodes of that. But I wanted Goku back too.