I serve one and only one master, and that is our lord and saviour Jesus Christ

>I serve one and only one master, and that is our lord and saviour Jesus Christ

Attached: 1526161002428.jpg (466x362, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16H64-l_7Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you think Chris Pratt ad libbed that line?

stylists really have a hard time giving pratt a convincing hairline

DEUS VULT

Based

>hymn off, bro.

Based and Christianpilled

and John Basedega went full Trump with "God First"

Jesus told him to trade in the mother of his child for a younger, hotter, better connected model. Praise be.

Based Guardians

Amen

based jesus is redpilled on thots

Are we supposed to ignore that he was totally going along with his dad's "wipe out hundreds of planets across the galaxy" plan until he got mad about his mommy? He's literally worse than Thanos, who at least had a motivation for his genocide.

What are you talking about? Pratt's character had no idea that his father was spreading to other planets.

>lives in a Universe with Thor and Zeus
>still beleives in Jeebus
based retard

lol did you watch the movie
his dad had him possessed/under his will and the only thing that took quill out of that trance was hearing that ego "put the tumour in her head"

guys, did anyone else notice that starlords dad is the thing

What are YOU talking about? He literally shows him his plan
youtube.com/watch?v=16H64-l_7Lw

when will he use his half god powers? He seems to be by far the strongest avengers, on par with Thanos

He was rewarded with a fertile woman for his faith because Anna Farris has a barren womb because she's pushing 50.

I'm not up with capeshit lore but I think he lost his powers when his father died, although he still has the constitution of a half god

GotG 2 had really really good visuals and world, the movie had issues but GotG is really the best things that came out of the MCU

the retard is probably an anti-vaccer

Attached: 1524372338052.gif (440x498, 1.94M)

It would make more sense for Jesus to exist, he could be a mutant or a god like thor