Can u recommend a movie for my dog?

Can u recommend a movie for my dog?

Attached: 8C1E8857-CF31-4901-849C-F00848156440.jpg (3024x3338, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WNeE-1H2SC0
youtu.be/A5HTBYR7m0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post a picture of his paws.

based

The Thing
Fuck off footfag

Post a picture of its genitals.

Wild Target, 2010
Starring Bill Nighy, Emily Blunt, Rupert Grint, and Martin Freeman
Victor (Nighy) is a ruthless professional killer, who still lives with his mother and has trouble making friends. When he is hired to take out Rose (Blunt), an art thief, he ends up falling for her spontaneous character and decides to try and protect her instead, along the way collecting Tony (Grint), who he takes under his wing as an apprentice when he mistakes him for a private detective. The trio go on the run from Victor's sadistic second in competition Hector Dixon (Freeman), and have to all learn some lessons in life in doing so.

Attached: 3463444.jpg (280x373, 45K)

Coju

gay footfag
show a picture of his dick and asshole

A boy and his dog, Alpha

get a shovel and hit the dog in its head

Adam, stop it

You don't know the awesoeness of a puppy's paw pads?

Is he a good boy, or is she a good girl?

The best boy

Attached: B6D47C3E-4A44-4E45-A230-7527377C7E4F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

reddit always wins

He looks so soft and fluffy, user. How old is he, if you don't mind sharing?

youtu.be/WNeE-1H2SC0

Babe

Attached: Babe 1995.jpg (3240x2175, 1.49M)

looks like a faggot, but nice trip dubs

Homeward Bound 1 and 2.
All dogs go to heaven
My dog skip
Marley and Me
I am legend
Airbud
Balto
Rover Dangerfield
Fox and the hound

does he like laying in sunny spots?

Amores Perros

youtu.be/A5HTBYR7m0o

>Marley and Me
Why would you suggest this?
OP, ignore these. Your good boy might get spooked, and you will get sad.

le goodest boi doggo thread :3 le doggo pupper

hehe he le post le doggo le woffer xd

ur rite i mus like kittt le cade

heheh le kitter ee mod babysat swaglord abib beam redwood sange ledoggo woffer lenpupper doggo thread!!

lle dogggo thrad xd yayya le cute doggo le woofer doggo pupper nthread xd dddd pupper woofer el doggo :333 babysat my mod hehehhe pupper woofer le reddit woofer pupper :)) then el litt le kitter n le snek come :))) le woofer n kitty le qt n comfy le woofer n kitty n cato go snuggl with le snek ;))

xd pupper n doggggis

kittyern snek they fo comy
when

le kitter n snek go boop xd le kitty n cato le friskers xd

kitty go meow n woofer go woof

F***************KIN

I
>C
XD
HOLE HAYLE

AND I WANT THOSE
>T
H
O<
S
E :)

FUCKIN?T1?KA?OONIESTE?M?TER? IN MY
MYF??KIN????H

HEH HEH HEHH....
EL DOGGO WOOFER THREAD? :3 ? YOUUUUU> gONN babYSIT LE goodedt woofer puppo dogger

Attached: heheheglXDD.png (500x682, 112K)

based and doghatepilled

Have sex

A dogs tale, will give him a bittersweet yet hopeful perspective on life amd you will cry 6 times

Cats are shit deal w/ it

Marley and me is a good movie. You own a dog it will die eventually why not watch the one movie where it handles one of the worst times in a pet owners life so gracefully?
Are you a pussy or do you think marley and me is a bad movie?

based

Cats>>>>>>fish>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>slobbering retards that shit and piss on the floor, are emotionally out of control, and get dirt and hair everywhere

>You own a dog it will die eventually
I am already aware of that, which is why I cherish as many moments with my girl as I can, but as long as I am the best owner I can be, my hope is to delay it as long as compassionately possible.
As someone who had a yellow lab, and loved everything about her, watching Marley and Me, while nostalgic, and sweet though a lot of it, it being a good movie does not change the fact that as someone who had helped raise and said to more than a few dogs at that point, the end is very sad.

To answer your question, if OP is asking about movies for his pup, and means it, or means he'd like reccs for things to watch with his pup, I do not think it is a good recommendation because of the state it will leave either of them in at it's end, especially considering the others you recommended with it.
I didn't say it was bad. I simply said it would make him sad.

I miss my doggo so much, it's been 5 months and 2 days he passed away in my arms. We were buddies since I was 6.

Attached: 1553409601420.jpg (796x1024, 66K)

>slobbering retards that shit and piss on the floor, are emotionally out of control, and get dirt and hair everywhere
You could have just admitted you're a shit owner who can't house train a dog, and need "Pet for Brainlet" options, because that's the degree of ownership you're qualified for.

That dog will die one day, before you, and you'll have to bury it and live without it

>aunt has 10 year dog
>she's not taking care of him properly
>he spends all his time alone
>found out today she's been thinking about dropping him off at the dog shelter

It pissed me off. If I didn't have a dog and cat I would've brought him with me already.

Attached: pizzadeliverydog.jpg (671x503, 38K)