What are Rick Sanchez's politics?

What are Rick Sanchez's politics?

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-122724_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1039x1012, 279K)

Radical centrism.

It’s weird. He’s drunk and annoying like a trump supporter but he’s educated and Mexican like a liberal.
Pretty tough to call it.

Serious answer:
I think we can surmise what is his political alignment from how the Citadel of Ricks is ruled.

IM A PICKEL

>educated
>liberal

Tell me more about those 99 genders.

Attached: laugh16.jpg (480x640, 12K)

MAGApede

>Reddit answer:

Tell me more about how 74% of graduates from college degree or higher come from those who lean left.
Tell me how those with STEM degrees, 65% are left, 25% are non, and the rest are right.
But go ahead and tell me how you’re super smart unlike dem libs and totally graduated and not some dropout incel loser.

>source: your ass

damn

Attached: checked.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

it was based answer, bakka incel-kun

engineers (and economists) are hugely right wing

That's not true and you know it

gamer control over means of production

Nazbol

Memes aside, probably ancap

Ancap

Not likely, the citadel has a central goverment.

Hypocrite

But 63% of PhD holders identify as conservative, while 25% identify as moderate, with just 12% identifying as liberal.

YANG GANG

Attached: 1a-18.jpg (619x614, 90K)

Yes it is nigger. we have a lot of liberal "graduates" because they facilitate trannies and shitskins into colleges. They mostly study gender studies, art, or some other meme degrees

>it’s a rick creates a dimensional portal to give yang infinite money episode

In the capeshit parody episode they imply that he is anti-Israel

>74% of graduates from college degree or higher come from those who lean left.

A good chuck of them are literally nothing degrees like gender studies

Attached: never forget.jpg (1125x1106, 191K)

That computer your typing on? Designed and invented by Liberals.

This board you shit post on? Liberal.
Everything you watch on TV? Made by liberals.

GTFO with your redneck education and retarded meme president.

Berniebro

Gender is a philosophy

>liberal are mode educated
>conservatives make more money

makes one ponder

>Mexican intellectuals.

wasent this already answered in the anime tho?

the citadel of ricks was led by a senate then heads of businesses then a zoomer

him speciffically however is anarcho capitalist

"Everyone's stupid but me"

He was apolitical in season 1 and 2 (as human politics doesn't interest him); but with women on the writing staff, he's now an ultra liberal Bernie supporter.

>Everything you watch on TV? Made by liberals.
You mean all the lies and propaganda? That one's true, I suppose.

he's one of the good guys

Attached: 1410-180522-163822_sinttulo-1chulapa.png (900x898, 464K)

Reddit athiesm

He's pretty obviously an Anarchist.

>implying Rick would advocate for ANTIFA
Sorry faggot commies are bureaucrats.

People who make a profit are not liberal

Life is worthless and we're all just particles bro
We're one race, the human race, Open borders, punch Nazi's and fuck Drumpf

Yet he can't shut up about a certain country when he is drunk.

>That computer your typing on? Designed and invented by Whites
>This board you shit post on? White.
>Everything you watch on TV? Made by jews.

Attached: bitchlaffinandholdingface.jpg (350x350, 15K)

>Tell me more about how 74% of graduates from college degree or higher come from those who lean left.
Sometimes I wonder how many people on college campuses lie about their political affiliation as much as I do. I'm even registered Democrat just so I can shit up your primaries thanks to the quirks of my state's voting laws. Oh I keep a straight face while attending sociology lectures filled with bait. But secretly I'm thinking "Boy I love voting against you faggots at every turn."

>punch Nazi's
I see the point of that episode went over your head. Here I'll help you: Analyzing the microscope actually did lead Rick to become retarded.

Clearly an ancap? How is there any question otherwise. Profit to rick is tech progress which is the one thing he chases at all costs. Combined with his clear and utter disdain for statism its not even up for debate

Antifa don't have even the limited higher brain functions required to be communists though

>university means anything in 2019
Yikes.

Did you know that 65% of all percentages quoted are made up on the spot?

Bugmen rarely do, but only a few people with higher brain function are required to rule over a horde of morons.

He is a standin for the way Dan Harmon sees his idealized self. So a beardfat edgelord who can't relate to women and wishes he was assertive. Rick is a lot like Bill Murray in Ghostbusters and one reason Bill Murray is such a meme: an ugly guy who is confident and funny and gets the girl. A balding Han Solo.

But it's just a fantasy for faggots.

Im sure any right wing response he has is because he can't get a woman but if pushed he is a liberal fag in the same way less atheists are. Self importance.

>Combined with his clear and utter disdain for statism its not even up for debate
It's hard to ascertain exactly where Rick stands on the State. He absolutely hates the Galactic Federation (run by Bugmen, amusingly). But then he desperately seeks companionship in Unity, a sapient being that enslaves civilizations, then attempts suicide when she leaves him because he causes too much chaos.

I can't believe I'm the one asserting that Rick and Morty is deep, but Rick's relationship with authority isn't as simple as "hur hur fuck authority."

You know what else Dan Harmon has in common with Bill Murray? He's on so many levels of irony that he's unassailable because even he's not sure what the fuck he believes.

>t.

Attached: soyyy.jpg (708x800, 64K)

absolutely based

Unity is not statism. Its one organism, a state requires individuals coming together. And even then his fondness of unity is explained. One person cant keep up with rick, not even a million gears making up a meta being can

>but he’s educated like a liberal

Attached: db84a0cb-c7ef-4f6a-8728-beb6308e847e.jpg (640x312, 22K)

Filth is his politics. Filth is his life.

>He's pretty obviously an Anarchist.
This.

My computer was made in Guatemala

>Hollywood and Silicon Valley never profit

Nuke the flyover states, holy shit.

I found it funny that a sociopathic nihilist who doesn't care about anything cares whether people think he's antisemetic

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIICK

>Brainwashed into thinking you werent scammed out of $40k.

The state of the "educated" in the information age.

In front of an audience of aliens who don't even know or care what Israel is, no less.

>Mexican

Attached: Spain.jpg (500x417, 70K)

>implying ST*M graduates aren't to intelligent for politics

Attached: 1528990972174.png (1294x666, 1.44M)

use protection, rick

Attached: dicklerick.jpg (1242x705, 59K)