How did this rate so well?

Just watched and it's so.. nothing. Thoughts Yea Forums ?

Attached: A1n6Rjd3XYL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 1.23M)

bland story, bland use of camerawork, nothing thriller/horror sequences, absolutely LAUGHABLE costume and make up on the zombie kids, and a silly ending

its just so plain and below average.

aside from the zombie setting i dont know what people rate so highly about this

Attached: FECQRKVDRND75PCJJFYIVCDYQI.jpg (1000x667, 559K)

I don't think costume and make-up is the problem with that kid.

All you got to do is put "girl" in the title of your movie and you can win an Oscar

The first 20 minutes were great, after that, euuhhgggnbb.

Does it have a faggot nigger in it?

shit doesnt come close to describe this movie. and british media tried so hard to make a hit, with those terrible fake reviews. garbage.

My friend told me about this and said it was one of his favorite movies ever. I watched it and it is horrible.

I thought it was great

Attached: The.Girl.with.All.the.Gifts.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES (1).webm (640x360, 2.29M)

It tries to be a lot of things at once and ends up not knowing which way to go. It wants to be woke but also a good zombie film, but also show that the zombies have a "humanity". I view it as how liberals see migration: ultimately destructive to the host nations but childless white women will fight for it because they are barren and view these people as their children.

Good shots of post apo london.
It took me a while to watch it because i'm racist and hate kids but it was enjoyable.

They weren't zombies. They were people infected with a mutant version of the fungus Ophiocordyceps Unilateralis, which steered their actions. The kids in the film were late stage foetuses when their mothers became infected, they developed the physical changes and the drive to eat flesh but didn't contain the parasite. It's more a situational horror as opposed to a "horror flick". As in most cases the book works much better than the film.

Its pretty good mang, it basically the 28 days/weeks/years sequel we are never gonna get.

>look at the poster
>she's black
I don't know why do you think

this movie is a metaphor for white genocide

>How did this rate so well?
black girl

The same reason the black teacher got whited for the film, someone decided it would be more profitable.

Go home, Alex. No-one cares.

why did they let her go right after the black goes goes on a supply run, are they fucking retarded?

That's my main issue with almost every single zombie movie. Everyone acts like lobotomized chickens, nothing they do make sense and most disasters and deaths are 100% preventable

But she didn't kill anyone, how does that make them retarded?

>ultimately destructive to the host nations but childless white women will fight for it because they are barren and view these people as their children.

Lol. I hate this line of thinking but it does kinda fit with how the movies plays out. The movie ends with really bad events occuring but it plays them off in a pretty jovial manner.

28 days series is overrated shit aswell. Danny Boyle is so overrated.

The lead girl was the best part of the movie to be fair

She didn't kill anyone because she was chained up and wore a mouth guard when around other people.

So yeah it was kinda stupid to send her out to feast at almost the same time as the human.

>base at the start has an entire wall filled with zombies and only like 3 guys shooting at them with rifles when the base is set up on what looks like plains, any semi competent military would have seen that horde coming days ago

>the main laboratory is for some reason set up on the surface with basically no protection when they have a perfectly safe underground facility

oh and also, the children that never even learned basic languages learning how to set up a literal cartoon trail of food cans.

I can keep going for hours, people comparing this to 28 days later are dumb.

you still can't trust a fucking fungus brain zombie, letting it go out to literally eat something, not even 1 minute after your fellow soldier went out

Like people have mentioned
it starts well, but by the end with the whole children shit, it just turns into capeshit tier dumb.

No, she didn't kill anyone after they let her go free, which means they were right to trust her.

>you still can't trust a fucking fungus brain zombie, letting it go out to literally eat something, not even 1 minute after your fellow soldier went out
See

>WHY ARE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN MINE WHY IS THIS ALLOWED FUCKING LEFTISTS REEEEEEEE

She didn't but she easily could have.

It was shown twice that when she's hungry she can't help herself from eating humans.

>someone expresses their opinion on a film
>you post this

Either you're a bot or literally not self aware/sentient

>LEFTISTS

Literally has nothing to do with it.

Attached: lifeandtimesoftim09-300x400.jpg (300x400, 26K)

this is why they are retarded, because you too are retarded and you think trust can be given to a fucking literal fungus brain

But she didn't, because she knows that she can't fully control her hunger so she makes sure to avoid being in that situation. They were right to trust her on that, obviously they don't fully trust her but they trust her intentions.

Trust is earned, not given.

do you trust your dog to not eat your food if you leave it right next to his bowl?

>so she makes sure to avoid being in that situation.

She was literally in the same general area as the human. That's how she knew he was in trouble.

No, my fictional dog hasn't earned that trust.

She obviously wasn't that hungry then, or she would have just eaten him.