The only reason why I haven't killed myself yet is because I'm waiting for Avengers Endgame

>the only reason why I haven't killed myself yet is because I'm waiting for Avengers Endgame
what went so fucking wrong with my life?

Attached: Avengers-Poster.jpg (810x1200, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQq648rBcY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its ok user
im filling the void with whores and an anime imageboard

you decided to let others' creations determine your expiration date instead of your own. finish life when you're done making whatever you wanna make and saying whatever you wanna say

>if the only thing keeping you alive is corporatized capeshit you should probably just do it

In fact, watch the movie and blow your brains out at the end of the screening. for the lulz of the news headline for the rest of us

Same, I also play gacha to fill my void

I always wanted to make a game but I'm too stupid for that
that would be a pretty good idea if not for the fact that I live in country without guns

Nothing. You're young and you think you should have accomplished something by now but truth is accomplishing things are out of pure luck. You're gonna die in 50 years anyway, just enjoy your shitty life while you can. There are good movies and tv shows coming out often, good jokes, good food etcetera. Even a shitty life is a life worth living nowadays. Also, dying hurts like hell. Better to go when you absolutely have to.

>For the lulz
fuck you. There's gonna be children in that movie theater. If you're gonna do some crazy shit when you die, at least try to kill a shitty politician or drug dealer or something. Don't take it on fucking children.

>I always wanted to make a game but I'm too stupid for that
What like a videogame? Try DMing a pen-and-paper RPG

>what went so fucking wrong with my life?
you watch capeshit

I spent half of my childhood DMing Warhammer 2nd ed
I wanted to make my own RPG kinda like runescape

>won't somebody please think of the childran

what a waste of good digits

don't do it. things get better

>capeshit is the reason he has not taken his worthless life
ohohohohohohohoh

>things get better
yeah, just smile and be yourself bro!

Why is it assumed that every mopey loser here is just some kid who hasn't even started their life yet? He could be in his 40s and feel that way.

>Implying any of these 4channel posters have the talent or drive to say anything worthwhile. \

Those who cannot do shitpost desu

Yikes.

That's a sad existence, superhero movies are garbage cash grabs and I refuse to see any more marvel gay shit. I got memed into watching Infinity war and it was like watching a kid visit a zoo. "Wow look at the spiderman, and woah the wakandian gorillas, can we see the Ironguy? I wonder if they have a big greeno like the last movie." It's a glorified show and tell display with no personality of its own. Just a boring cash grab with shit dialogue, acting, and even action. I'd rather watch a kung fu movie. It's an insult to the characters and it's disingenuous.

Bro, if that were me, I'd go ahead and kill myself.

For me, it's the last season of Game of Thrones.

neck yourself today

then make it
it's really not that hard

for me it's One Piece

I'm sure you'd be happier if you actually exposed yourself to good movies, user.

I'm too stupid for that, trust me I tried.

found the pedophile

Now imagine that everyday you wake up to watch a new Endgame
Thats how being happy feels like

why is the negress on the poster?

Same. On my case I'm just waiting for Berserk to finish. I've been reading it since I was 12, I just want to get it over with before I die

bmup

Imagine watching capeshit

I wish all of you would die

Why do you want to kill yourself OP?
Life is great.

Attached: 468.gif (1215x1452, 421K)

Oda said there's only 20% of his manga left to do.

>not shooting the crowd instead

Attached: PSX_20190325_105752.jpg (567x603, 81K)

Indeed, 32 and am long past expiration date. Having said that, it's clear many people here are very young so it makes sense to assume as much.

That's how I felt about the continuation of Twin Peaks. But I'm still around.

it's not for me
I'm too dumb and ugly to get what I want and too stubborn to settle for less

did you at least like it?

Yes, it surpassed my expectations in most ways. I would have liked to have a happy ending but I see why they didn't decide to give it one.

Being ugly is rarely an impediment except in very specific circumstances.
People who actually dumb wouldn't say that.
Your only obstacle is yourself. If you can work up the will to kill yourself, you can use it to get shit done instead.
And killing yourself is settling for nothing.

>Being ugly is rarely an impediment
only atracttive people say shit like this

I have all those problems on top of being a waggie. You can make it user.

>People who actually dumb wouldn't say that.
I'm sick of people saying this.

Well you gotta kill urself within 48 hrs after watching endgame then.

One of the few things keeping me going is Godzilla: King of the Monsters, which, now that I mention it, there are
>only 67 days until

Attached: gojirapepe.jpg (904x596, 169K)

what is waggie?

You need to become a man, user
>Subscribe to local gym
>Start to lift
>Do some cardio
>Start to eat well/inform yourself on good diet habits
>Go watch Endgame
>After that abandon capeshit completely
>Your goal now is to find a good grill to start a family
Come join the path of glory, leave all your fears behind!
youtube.com/watch?v=wQq648rBcY4

Attached: crusader11.jpg (960x870, 97K)

This except for that last greentext

lol what a loads of shit
even if I would be in good shape my face is still ugly as fuck
and what do you even mean by good girl?
used up roastie with 2 kids?

You are too pathetic even for Yea Forums
Just do it
Seriously

>Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing.

Attached: big if true.jpg (775x837, 49K)

I will after the endgame

>women with kids
Dude, women with kids are off the table, everyone knows that. Don't worry about your face: women (not celebrities, regular grills) are attracted by other things, beauty is the last thing. Lifting do not serve to you to became good looking it serves to discipline you. It's a schedule you need to do routinely. It will boost your sense of duty and discipline. Try to go full no fap once you start dating. Thanks me later.

I was going to kill myself after Mad Men ended, but unfortunately I'm still here.

>Don't worry about your face: women (not celebrities, regular grills) are attracted by other things, beauty is the last thing.
sure thing buddy

I'm a regular guy and i've date a couple of 9/10. My actual gf (i hope to marry) is a mediterranean goddess: she's the clone of Shione Cooper but less chubby. I think she completely fell when during a date the argument went on quantum mechanics and i start explaining her some weird shit. Be smart, confident, not degenerate, thrustworthy, brave, responsible: these are traits women wants from their man.

>I'm a regular guy
yeah exactly, what part of "I'm ugly" you didn't understand?
also
>Be smart, confident, not degenerate, thrustworthy, brave, responsible
and most importantly be yourself right?
you normalfags will never understand people like me

>Be smart, confident, not degenerate, thrustworthy, brave, responsible: these are traits women wants from their man.

Attached: 5467567.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

based

Stop being an attention whore you faggot. If you truly were in such a dark place that death is a preferable option to staying alive you wouldnt be waiting for some generic sappy Marvel drivel. Shit like your post is only said by drama queen teen girls and beta faggots looking for sympathy and attention cause ya'll morons cant go 2 seconds without being the centre of the spotlight, unironically kys.

Sounds like you suffer from being a huge fucking faggot and a failure at life. If the only thing that's keeping you alive is a fucking blockbuster movie then the world would truly be a better place without you.