What is israel worth to you?

what is israel worth to you?

Attached: 1553395701247.jpg (400x539, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOVHdyazjWM
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-how-iran-hacking-scandal-could-end-gantz-s-chance-to-be-israel-s-next-leader-1.7023094
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more than saudi arabia

Attached: 1476732623353.jpg (653x590, 93K)

A mostly reliable strategic ally in an otherwise unstable/volatile region.

Attached: 1468430951640.jpg (750x500, 78K)

Jordan is stable. We brought democracy to Iraq.

Why do we need Israel?

Jordan and Iraq aren't funding the re-election campaigns of half of the congress.

Jordan is like Chile. Yeah, it's stable. It just doesn't of much consequence. Iraq is the America of the Middle East. It's economically strong and stable.

A parasite.

If the state of Israel were to cease to exist tomorrow, the only things that would change for us would be that we'd save billions of dollars annually and we wouldn't have a subversive intelligence service constantly trying to make us fight their fights for them.

just cut out the middleman and US tax money can fund congress directly

Jordan is mostly Palestinian, they are only stable because of US money/support just like Egypt

Well lets see
6 trillion for the Iraq/Afghanistan wars
Approximately 100 billion in aid over the last 50 or so years

on the one hand it's the only functioning democracy in the middle east, on the other hand...

I didn't understand this movie. They went full amok, killed thousands like animals, and in the end they were just "have a nice day bro !". wtf ?

NOTHING
EVERYTHING

>functioning democracy

Fucking kek'd. It's as much of a functioning democracy as the African shitholes where local warlords stand by the voting booths with machetes. It was recently revealed that Bibi used Shin Bet (think FBI/NSA) to fuck over his opponents. Israel wants to appear as a democracy, but we all know they aren't. Much like all the other shitholes down there, the religious overclass decides who gets to rule the land.

Attached: 1539509942172.gif (204x255, 1.8M)

IRL they were made to pay a ransom for each person they let leave and took the rest as slaves

If Israel was a glass crater tomorrow there would be a skip in my step

I cried.

Democracy is a meme, just look at America.

Nothing.

Attached: 1490188739797.jpg (400x168, 14K)

So why the fuck didn't they film that ? It would have make sense AND it would have been kino.

Nothing

Attached: 155348564074517781.jpg (400x347, 30K)

kinda undermines the films message, then

Source on that? Would like info to fuck with Israel shills but can’t find anything

But the message is gay and historically inaccurate.

just typed "scene" on youtube, this one comes out:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOVHdyazjWM

Really, why does this video publishing platform keeps doing this to us??

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-how-iran-hacking-scandal-could-end-gantz-s-chance-to-be-israel-s-next-leader-1.7023094

Shin Bet reports directly to the Prime Minister (Bibi). Shin Bet found a lot of damaging intel on Bibis opponent during an intelligence operation, and somehow it found its way to the media right before the election.

>I will give every soul safe passage to Christian lands, every soul. The women, the children, the old and all your knights and your queen. No one will be hurt. I swear to God.
>What about the Jews?
>*Both men start laughing*

What the heck Raimi?