Reese, did you know that, despite being a minority...

>Reese, did you know that, despite being a minority, African-Americans accounted for 60% of the prison and jail population. Isn’t that weird?

WHOA Hall

Attached: 9C78B150-309F-4CB0-938A-BB0557DB96BD.jpg (700x473, 56K)

>already a malcolm thread up
>misspells hal's name

incel posters are shit like that

>But dad, it has nothing to do with race, but with poverty and lack of education

Attached: B8507647-0420-4C35-9999-7435C35CB75D.jpg (327x491, 53K)

Fuck off Malcom

>enslave and lynch a race for two centuries, stopping just a generation ago
>act surprised when they don’t quite fit in

>You only think that because you are brain damaged, son.

>"You know, Francis, the south is the blackest region of the country...and the worst. Mississippi is the blackest state in the country...and the worst. Coincidence or destiny?"
Damn. Francis' chink gf was based.

Attached: franciswife.png (488x504, 361K)

>the entirety of africa is a shithole despite never most of it never being sold into slavery and having education for at least a century
niggers are inherently retarded, doesn't matter which side of the atlantic they're on.

Look at this cuck LMAO
How does Jamal's cock taste?

What do you mean

Every country in Africa besides 2 where colonized by Europeans

>Shut up slant, go and make me a god damn sandwich before I call Immigration and Customs

God damn Francis
I can’t believe he actually said that

Attached: 26B8FCF9-848F-4D2A-8C14-F550C2BB44D0.jpg (322x400, 37K)

>don’t quite fit in
All they have to do is obey the law and stop killing each other. There's no big bad white boogie man forcing them to do their retarded shit.

I wanted to fuck her so bad during the original run of the show.

This. Most of their crime is concentrated in their own communities. It ain't whitey's fault.

Reminds me of Christina Aguchi

Life is unfair

Attached: 1551653852490.png (1024x768, 919K)

>Did you knew black African people enslaved other black African people and then sell them to white people from America?
>Did you knew that Americans send free black people to make the negotiations with the slavers?
Really odd that history books omitted this kind of stuff.

>colonization
colonization doesn't make people braindead, jerome. europeans colonized each other, muslim shitskins invaded half of eastern europe. turks raped the balkans for 300 years. niggers are still retarded.

Whaddya say, kiddo?

neither can i, considering it would be easier to call ICE, not USCIS or CBP, since they have no jurisdiction in those matters

Or that academia and the media tend to omit any mention of the eastern slave trade. Millions of Africans were bought, sold, and sent east into the Muslim civilization and yet we hear almost nothing about it.

Yeah and look how stellar they're doing. You're proving the point.

Is this thread cancer?

will we get a kino companion film duo of suicide squad and nightwing?

Did you know that the actor who plays Reese is gay?

I never would've guessed in a million years.

Yea Forums - Incels & Politics

I read it in Hal's voice lmao

>chink
Isn’t she supposed to be Native American

Remember all the Native Americans who moved into cities, rioted, formed gangs, drove out white populaces, and infected the US with faux "culture"?
Me neither.

>can't refute the fact that niggers are mentally delayed and violent
>i'll just call them incels

>over a century and a half is a generation
Moderate b8

Jokes aside, I loved those poker game episodes where Hal is the lone white guy among a series of successful, educated, and wealthy black men but he's the ultimate winner in the end because he has a loving wife wife whom he fucks every day while another guy is getting cucked.

>lack of education
Education is free retard

No it isn't

K-12 is free. Academic scholarships are free.
FAFSA is even available to even most middle class students.

If you need more than this, you are an utter retard and shouldn't be pursuing education

largest mass lynching of any group in america was of the chinese. they were beaten, oppressed, had their businesses burned down etc

they are one of americas most successful groups today

in all fairness, we killed too many of them for them to impact any culture at all

>Like my father used to say: “two weren’t enough”

Attached: 17B61E11-24C7-458A-B328-8464697A1C9D.jpg (728x400, 51K)

So what's your excuse then?

Does she?

my excuse for what? demanding that groups of people get their shit together? dont need an excuse for that, just common sense. What's yours?

>So much for that 200 iq, son.
>t. Hal Hitler
Do you think Hal regrets miscegnating with a slav like Lois?

Did Bush do 9/11?