All the money in the world

>all the money in the world
>express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1007933/Shocking-downfall-hollywood-actor-ben-affleck-batman-film/amp
>canoe.com/entertainment/celebrity/he-needs-the-cash-ben-affleck-selling-off-plantation-to-pay-off-jennifer-garner-in-divorce
>radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/06/ben-affleck-sells-mansion-pay-divorce-jennifer-garner/
Wew alimony really does a number on people. Hope Fraser's doing alright now

Attached: 0_PAY-MAIN-Ben-Affleck-and-Jennifer-Garner.jpg (482x321, 32K)

imagine being this rich and thinking your wife doesn’t plan on eventually cashing out

no sympathy

women should be locked in cages, only to be let out for cooking and sex for the purposes of procreation.

he he

Attached: jgwf.png (600x399, 479K)

Here, take your fucking burger!

That'll be 60 million.

Attached: 4F56E52300000578-0-image-a-1_1535058661406.jpg (462x309, 45K)

>plantation

lol wut?

>forcing your husband to give you tens of millions of dollars when you already have tens of millions of dollars

Can't imagine every being this greedy desu

>FUCK HIM HE DESERVES IT (also im kinda helping him if you think about it)

>This doesn't have a toy! I wanted a toy!
> Ben, please.

Ha, look how she's tossing it in his face with utter contempt. At least she made sure to call the paparazzi beforehand.

>imagine being this rich and thinking your wife doesn’t plan on eventually cashing out
>no sympathy
Crazy thing is she's worth 60mil. She doesn't need the money at all

Good. Maybe Affleck will actually try to be a good actor because he's gonna need the fucking work.

Imagine being a tradcel who thinks women should be barefoot and pregnant and have traditional gender roles, but gets mad about other traditions like communal property in a marriage.

It's be cheaper just to have her killed

Yay now he can go back to being Batman

>be american actor
>get married
>get divorced
like clockwork

Attached: MV5BMjI0MTg3MzI0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQyODU2Mw@@._V1_UY317_CR10,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 10K)

She would’ve stick with him if he didn’t do casting couches on starlets. Cheat all you want, but the moment you put that ring, stay faithful if you don’t want to get financially fucked in the ass

Jennifer Garner is pretty hot. Probably not worth JUSTing yourself over though

>have tons of money
>getting married without a prenup

I don't understand, why do that?

Punished Ben

The fuck’s a tradcel?

>communal property in a marriage.

Shouldn't that mean that EVERYTHING gets split half and half between both parties? Why is it just the man that has to surrender half of his stuff?

I'M PARALYZED
I'M SCARED TO LIVE
BUT I'M SCARED TO DIE

"jen this isnt jack in the box though"

will he join the unJUSTed league?

Attached: 4f76b27827993.image.jpg (463x620, 65K)

>Shouldn't that mean that EVERYTHING gets split half and half between both parties?
Yes
>Why is it just the man that has to surrender half of his stuff?
It's not. I know women who lost a lot because they made more money than their husbands.

In this instance, Affleck made more money than Garner so he has to pay.

>Still, Affleck will likely also owe child support and possible spousal support, he added.
What the fuck kind of fakakta system awards spousal support to a woman worth 60 million american dollars?!
>California
Oh, OK. never mind.

They think divorce should be illegal, retard

>he doesn't know that making divorce super easy and the idea that women should get all of the money and the kids comes from progressive leftshits
lol you tried, user. Traditionally when a man and woman get divorced it was the man who kept the kids and got to keep the money because it was HIS money thus making him the best provider for his kids.

With the millions and millions they have why didn't they just call Uber Eats. It's like celebs purposely do this shit to get "caught" on camera

he was at a bar and jen went to pick him up

it seems they were on their way to rehab and he was probably freaking out about having a last fatboy meal before going

also jen probably wanted that pic to exist to fuck him over

Attached: 1553384075835.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Still don't get how he settled for her after JLO

>jen i shitted my pants i need wipeys

How many Jennifer Garner blockbusters have you seen in theatres in the last 10 years?

you can stay faithful and still get financially fucked in the ass though

Divorce isn't a new thing, brainlets. It was the Catholic child rapists who first started that meme

can someone explain me why the law works like that even regarding rich people? she works, she is independently rich for being in tv and movies so why does he need to give her all of that money? it's like a horror story , in a way, something irrational at the core of an important institution. if you can't trust the court to use common sense... nothing and nobody got your back! no women bashing please i mean i get it but i am interested in the genealogy of that status quo of the law regarding that issue... it must have made sense when women were dependent of men to live, divorce were rare and it made sense to give the partner half of the shit so she is not destitute but ... now?

Jennifer Garner makes attractive children
JLO makes goblina children

I always imagining Leo smiling when he reads these kind of news.

She is a woman.

except his kids look like they have down syndrome.

>ben-affleck-selling-off-plantation
Are the slaves included or are they being auctioned separately?

Dude she’s been doing Capital One and cosmetics commercials for years now. That stuff is lucrative as fuck.

Affleck's ancestors were slaveowners. Not even memeing.

My wife makes more than me :/ Shes a pharmacist and I work in HR.

Hasn't she been the Capital One girl since they retired the (superior) Barbarians shtick advertising campaign?

she literally waited 10 years to divorce him (prenup expired)

It’s not exactly uncommon to have slave-owning ancestors as an American.

>“Many times, it's assumed that these agreements never expire, but that's not necessarily the case,” said Avani Ramnani, director of financial planning and investment management at Francis Financial Inc. “We encourage clients to revisit them every four or five years. Refresh your memory and make sure you're following the stipulations that are in the prenup.”

why do famous rich people get married?

wew lad
anybody gonna crown him?

Attached: 1548807384528.jpg (759x508, 110K)

I wish Yea Forums talked about Alias more often. Pretty good show.

Connections, relevance and to maintain the human charade.

My great-great-grandpa used to have Turkroach slaves back in Asia Minor. I'm pretty darn proud.

Affleck is just a hard drinking bro from Boston at heart. Seems like a good dude.

>why do famous rich people get married?
They want the same thing normal people want - family and kids. And that's why they marry some actress as rich and famous as them, thinking that she won't divorce them.

Attached: 1536720780300.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Prenups are ignored all the time in court

>gets clean
>gradually gets back into acting small roles
>time passes
>finds a new project to direct
>"he's sober for xx years so lets give him a shot"
>next film is box office success
>wins another Oscar
>Jennifer Gardner only makes Capitol One commercials because unJUSTed Affleck blacklisted her from Hollywood

Attached: 1553204957489.jpg (772x636, 108K)

TRULY DAWN OF JUST

>MARRIAGE
OH NOOOOOOHOHOHO

Those Capital One commercials have quietly been making her a fortune because it’s a steady income stream. Mel 100% still drinks but has been keeping it between the lines lately.

Meanwhile Matt married a normal woman and is now in his 14th year of marriage with three daughters.

Attached: Matt-and-GF-MAIN.jpg (615x409, 44K)

gross

i'm sure Jen is content with only doing credit card commercials for a career

Attached: costanza.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

this

Attached: 1515712239659.jpg (1024x737, 82K)

Yeah but he’s a dork. Affleck is his good hearted but flawed Chad best friend.

he looked rough in that triple frontier

when someone has to sell shit off like this to pay alimony, maybe it's a fucking ridiculous system.

At 46? Yeah, I think she’s good with it. Most actors are perfectly fine with being in a place where they get paid a ton of money for barely any effort. That’s why actors stay in shitty but lucrative sitcoms or police procedurals for a decade or more.

It's a clear reminder of the consequences of shitty decisions.

She has an HBO show for some reason right now.

Affleck didn’t cheat or anything did he? Seems like he just can’t quit the booze.

Publicity

No sympathy for him. She was a loyal wife that stand by him for years despite all the cheating, booze and drugs. She gave him chance after chance and he still humiliated her, destroyed their family.

>married a 5/10 bartender

but why

he married her

What is funny is that they think women shouldn't work outside the house (raising kids and managing a home is work), but men should be allowed to cheat of their wives, then trad them for younger versions, but have no obligation to pay them (and their children) after.

>ever marrying thots

but why

He also adopted her kid from a previous marriage. See

>/ourguy/ escapes the JUSTing
>al-Afflecki takes up the mantle
This is some Highlander shit wew lads

Umm.....So why dont all these rich celebritries just have their wife executed by a hitman?

Attached: Tyrone.jpg (245x240, 9K)

Oops. Meant for

wasn't he dating pic related?

Attached: 43257976_2099718610088261_3530759174404801648_n.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

Friendly reminder that her career took a seat back because she prioritized her family. Meanwhile, he did what he wanted.

Speaking of Highlander, Christopher Lambers had marriages with prime Diane Lane, pic related and Sophia Marceau.
The bastard.

Attached: second wife.jpg (214x317, 13K)

He cheated all the time.

Not that uncommon. Clooney dated a cocktail waitress for a while and he’s a way bigger star than Ben Affleck.

doesn't sound like you're being friendly
sounds like you're being passive aggressive

>rich
>famous
>influencal

>get married

never understood this. Marriage is literally for average/below average beta men to secure sex and start a family, not for top end males.

Hi Jennifer

Motherhood takes time.
He does owe her money in this case because she sacrificed her career for their marriage.

it could be the angle but is it just me or does one of their eyes seem higher then the other

Sometimes you fall in love with a person that isn't a straight 10, man. It happens.

CREEPY GUY WITH NO EYEBROWS FROM LOST HIGHWAY, PLS

Agreed. I know Yea Forums is usually all about hating women but in this case she seems like she was a good and faithful wife while Affleck was being an alcoholic piece of crap.

LMAO

GOOD ROASTDAR

That's exactly this. She was even mocked for being a common, normal, mother, called a soccer mom and pathetic by the media. Yet people here are defending a cheating drunk, instead of the innocent party.

>implying Yea Forums is one person with a single opinion
You're just seeing the MGTOW part of Yea Forums. Nobody likes affleck, especially after hi pro-muslim spergout

well they are part Ben.
The thing that always makes divorces/alimony/child support so heinous are the retarded requirements that the lifestyle not change for the kids. That's an impossibility unless the person without custody (99% the father) immediately gets a huge raise. For actors it usually double fucks them since their earnings can be so volatile but judges will look at one of their most lucrative years and say "yeah that's the standard, get fucked"

I could understand not wanting to take the risk, because you're still a millionaire at the end of the month, but god damn if I wouldn't want to do the bitch in myself.

>but men should be allowed to cheat of their wive
Wow. A tu quoque and a strawman. No, I support family oriented relationships and think current divorce laws are detrimental to the family structure. A woman who divorces her husband and expects to own how property to maintain "a similar standard of living to what their life had" is a just a greedy bitch. It has nothing to do with her children. Gold diggers are worse than incels.

>Marriage is about securing sex for beta males
*Starting a family.

This. Women should be livestock.

It's called method acting dipshit

>unironically my wife’s children
What a complete faggot

>marry a girl who isn't constantly being bestowed stupid attention by the media and hasn't been fucked by every producer in a 3 mile radius
Yeah, what an idiot

Dumbass deserves it for getting married AND cheating on her. If you're going to be a cheater then don't get married because women are fucking ruthless when you fuck them over.

Why hasn't she divorced him and gotten half plus alimony yet?

You’re right but so many people itt are looking at it the wrong way. People seem to think that these actors are smarter or more logical about this stuff just because they’re rich and famous. This is absolutely not the case.

>with three daughters
*hits pipe*

he had some coffee plantation/charity in congo. most of the money would go to the local farmers

He did indeed cheat. Fuck the nanny who is 15 years younger than his wife. Can't say I really blame him. Which makes me wonder why these celebs even get married if they know full well they'll be able to fuck people decades younger without trying? Especially men.

Attached: rs_634x1024-150812131013-634-christine-Ouzounian-lexus-affleck-car.jpg (634x1024, 104K)

divorce is referred to in the sermon on the mount, i.e. by Jesus. so yeah, Catholics probably took his ideas into account.

but it's been part of marriage law as long as marriage has existed in a written code of laws going back to the dawn of civilization.

>My great-great-grandpa used to have Turkroach slaves back in Asia Minor
Since the Turks have owned Asia Minor since the 13th century I may have to ruin your life and tell you it's more likely your uncle was a roach who enslaved Christians under the Devshirme system.

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 17K)

Man, ISIS losing and now this?
Bens had a bad year.

I honestly thought alimony was for spouses who can't work. She might not be doing block buster marvel numbers but she's been in a few movies and has two currently airing successful ad campaigns. How does he owe her anything?

Aren't you familiar with the Asia Minor genocide of the Greeks? Early 20th century. Such cities were Greek-Controlled before the Young Turks slaughtered them all. My ancestors were merchants, landowners and stuff.

what

She looks like an average woman. Well at least he didn't pull a Schwarzenegger and fuck some hideous goblin.

>I honestly thought alimony was for spouses who can't work
That's sort of the intended purpose, but in reality it's used as a weapon.

sympathy for the rich

It's called consistency fucktard. Equality should not be some buffet where women just pick all the good parts and eschew the rest.

Yes. I think women should follow traditional gender roles and along with that comes men being responsible for their wellbeing.

However if women are going to reject and refuse to follow gender roles en masse - as they do right now - then why the fuck should men still be responsible for their wellbeing?

Eating their cake and having it too. Feminism since day one.

I remember people on forums would always make fun of him for marring some bartender while Ben was with prim

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

God she's so perfect.
Not worth 10s of millions but still

Around 2014, Ben Affleck converted to Sunni Islam and became Bin Al-Flaqqi. He announced it on Bill Maher's show. It's also the reason Zack Snyder cast him as Batman, so he could form the trio of abrahamic religions with Jesus-metaphor Superman and IDF sniper Wonder Woman.

Yes but he's not enslaving Turks. They're the top caste in the empire, also the Quran pretty much forbids enslaving Muslims and the. So if your ancestor owned slaves in the Ottoman empire they're either Christians, or if it's later on more likely Africans.

She's like a 6 or 7. And comes off as a total no-fun bitch, on screen and off.

Hard to feel bad for him in any capacity. This isn't like Fraiser who got massively fucked over, this was just Ben being an idiot.

Shes such a rotten fake bitch, i really cant stand her

>imagine being a modern feminst.... still take all his shit because you can, traditions, communal property etc

user, get your facts straight, it's Muhamad Bin Al Fliqqi.

his wife is rich

he still has to pay her?

wtf

Ah, sorry, that's right.

A man still needed a dowry to "buy in" the marriage, that's the wealth he'd lose if he divorced and was wife's insurance policy. Usually wasn't anything cheap either, often land holdings or straight up half his wealth.

Overrated as fuck, saggy titties

It was the other way around dude. The wife's family paid the dowry because more times than not... she would flake out and he'd be fucked. A dowry meant he family's wealth wasn't just squandered when she decided to monkey branch.

Well, not literally slaves, just house servants... I added the slave bit because I wanted to fit in and feel cool... I don't like how both sides of my family are fishermen and farmers. I feel too lowly, so I hold onto some fantasy to feel more than a commoner. It's silly, I know. But it is what it is...

Attached: it is what it is.gif (500x320, 1.41M)

>male paid dowry
You're a fucking retard

why does he look like he has a perpetual drunk blush

imagine trying to convince yourself that this is true so you can justify your ownns shitty life decisions

That makes sense then. Being a rich Christian in that period and location is still a pretty big achievement though. I was worried I was spoiling a long kept family secret about great grandpa Manuel keeping Christian slaves or something.

That's what he gets for being a cheater

These dumbfucks should put all their assets in a trust before getting married. Way harder for the ex wife to break into that.

Nah, only tales remain of that era. Nothing survived from the fires and butchering. His wife and children arrived here with him, but he died shortly after from the sadness. Whatever gems and jewels we had and my grandma kept, were stolen by some Albanians. Her half-sister stole a Byzantine Icon she had. Even from my father’s side, a ring that was passed down from generation to generation was stolen, because my godforsaken idiot of a father didn’t want to make his dad believe he was gonna die. The motherfucker was 90 years old, with cancer, in his deathbed. He gave me the ring, and my father forbade me from taking it. When he died and he went to pick up his stuff, the ring was gone. So at this point, there are no family heirlooms. It’s as if I’m rootless. The cunts couldn’t even keep the ancestral home in shape. It was built right after the War of Independence we had, so it’s one of the oldest in the country. It even had a big wooden sculpture of Poseidon outside. But, they never passed it down with papers, and at this point it’s a wreck, the statue has been destroyed by the years and we own only half the house... And that’s only the tip of the iceberg... I just want to finish Uni, Anglisize my name and leave for my PhD. This place is not for me.

Read some Jane Austen

lmao your typical argentinian is black as fuck

bruh look at this gal

BHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

The wife gets no assets from prior to the marriage. They only get earnings (including inheritances) received during the marriage.

Ya actors/actresses have notoriously managable egos, especially the ladies. Like all those disney girls who loved being type cast in their childhood personas, and angie jolie who never let her looming irrelevence get in her head

Nigga sounding like a ferengi

Seems like he went out got fucked up at the bar called her or maybe someone called her to pick him up and then on the way home based benny boy asked for a burger

Should I really feel sorry for a tall handsome millionaire with a huge fuckin penis?

Damn.

Attached: 1544646206530.jpg (700x769, 98K)

Lmao Ben is like a real life Don Draper except even less stable.

traditionally a woman wouldnt get this much and not every month, she'd only get the bare minimum as a one time payment

no fault divorce is anew thing you retard.

If you want a job done right, you gotta do it yourself

Attached: orenthal-james-simpson-9484729-1-402.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Damn I can't imagine if I had to sell off my plantation

that poor guy