Got to see Shazam! twice yesterday, ask me anything

Got to see Shazam! twice yesterday, ask me anything.

Attached: 2809FB9F-F890-4E7C-AD28-34CE84C416D6.jpg (356x640, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OG7fBhYAh-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any pics of deadly sins ?
How did the ShazamFam look?
Will Tawky Tawny show up in sequel ?

When did you know you were a faggot?

Wasn’t able to get a clear pic of the sins, but they kinda looked like generic large dark grey monsters with slight shades of color. They don’t have much personality individually, there’s a joke later on where Billy though lust would be hotter.
Shazam family had only about 5-10 mins of screen time but they looked pretty great, the characters like the black girl and Asian kid have the most personality, but they all get a scene or two to shine in both mortal and champion form.
No word of Tawny but there was at least 3-4 blatant “I want that stuffed Tiger” lines that make me think it was an intentional nod to Tawny. Sivana was pretty great, walked a good line between campy and serious. But they have Mister Mind escaping from the rock early on in the movie and then showing up in the mid credits scene to approach a defeated Sivana with an offer to help. Last post credits scene is a hero power test cut from early in the movie where they goof on aqua man and his powers.

After I sucked my first cock probably.

Without a doubt the best Champion forms of the kids are Freddie, Billy, and Darla. Freddie has a line in the final battle where he is fighting one of the sins and he says something along the lines of “this is my first super villain fight, so it’s kinda a big deal to me” and in both showings I attended there was a solid 30 seconds of laughter before the crowd quoted down. There were a few moments in the movie where it was like that at different points but that was the only one that had the same exact reaction both times.

Surprisingly enough the only jokes that seemed to fall flat were the ones we got beaten to death with in the trailers. The pee in this thing line got maybe a couple chuckles but mostly silence in a full theatre. A lot of the heart of the movie rides on Freddie and Billy’s relationship (and how they bond over the Shazam powers), but I kinda felt like the actor who played Freddie did all the heavy lifting. Not saying Asher was bad, but he was mostly just a serviceable protagonist. His story about losing his mom and finding his family was okay, but how easily he gets over how it turns out seemed a little rushed, though it was the last stretch of the movie so they were obviously teased for time.

How does Darla's ass look In her shazam form?

Not as good as her mortal form.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OG7fBhYAh-k
Was this kino logo, or at least some version of it used at the start of the movie?

Not like that, pretty dark opening logos with red accents through clouds. But yes WB logo and New Line Cinemas Logos were present.

I saw a leaked bootleg of the Shazam family on youtube. It's been taken down by WB now though. Thought it was hilarious how childish adult Darla acts. Like stopping in the middle of a fight to tell a man dressed as Santa that she has been a good girl.

What Mr. Mind mentions are the 7 magical realms which is something they're doing on comics now. One of those realms is a place where animals behave like 40s people. That's where Tawny will come from, hopefully.

Attached: STL111875.jpg (994x1528, 949K)

I liked when tawny was just a scientifically altered tiger
In the 90s he was magic and now he comes from animal realm.
Like just being a scientific experiment is too hard to understand
Though now Hoppy just seems like a regular bunny that got hit by shazam energy (instead of being from cartoon animal dimension)

Is Earth C one of the realms?

Attached: IMG_2182.jpg (225x340, 30K)

Yep that happens, the Asian kid makes a bunch of video game references, like hoduken from sf when he used lightning and says fatality when they beat Sivana.

Ohhhh I haven’t been keeping too closesly up with the comics so that makes sense.

There is also a scene pre final fight but after Sivana and Billy fight for the first time where there is a room of doors with animals playing poker in one and a tentacle monster tries to come out and tries to face fuck the fat Hispanic kid, another one just has a bunch of wind gush out.

I saw it as well. I think it will hit 80% on rotten tomatoes

KINO AS FUCK HNNNGGG

How is this connected to the broader DCEU?

If they’re starting over with Aquaman and Wonder Woman as a base and reboot Suicide Squad/Batman this could rival the MCU

Also they need to keep Cavill

Attached: SoyZAM.jpg (539x960, 210K)

>"DCEU doesn't need a connected universe or team up films, it's better that they're focusing on solo films."
>"Please, please, please keep the universe connected! I wanna see an epic team up film!"

You DCfaggots are a fucking joke, flip flopping back and forth like 2 dollar hookers. When you're not in denial, you are straight up contradicting yourselves.

Good luck with Cavil. We've told you for months that he broke ties with DC (along with every other actor, Cyborg and now Flash included).

I mean, the movies are exponentially better without Snyder at the helm.

Aquaman was great, Wonder Woman was good, and Shazam seems like its Aquaman tier or better.

Cavill was the best part of the original starting movies, and Justice League showed that when he’s given actual substantive stuff to work with he can be great.

I’m not wrong in saying that seeing all these heroes together would be fun. The movies don’t have to directly relate each time, but if we have a great Aquaman/Wonder Woman/Shazam/Superman its rewarding to see them interact or at least inhabit a shared setting

Nope

fuck that shit then. Captain Carrot is KINO

>Yea Forums is one person

maybe Hoppy comes with Tawny though

Attached: Hoppy_Earth-S.jpg (231x300, 82K)

in Geoff John's SHAZAM: Hoppy is just a pet bunny that gets transformed when the kids say "Shazam"
I think in the golden age comics Hoppy came from a cartoon talking animal planet.

He's like Spider-Ham (but created 4 decades earlier)