Saved by the twist

Saved by the twist

Attached: 1499EB13-13DA-49BB-8F0A-D9457F3AB8D6.jpg (913x477, 107K)

I can't stand horror. But something is up with Lupito. Liberals love her which makes me wonder what's wrong with her.

>core concept of the movie is waved away in two sentences
>muh epic twist

Peele is an absolute fucking hack.

why do people pretend she's attractive?

She is. I'd fuck her.

She's hot as fuck. You might be gay, m8.

Give me the twist, i am fucking tired of twisty shits.

Just get on board with the lie. If enough people say that black women are attractive, their men might start dating them instead of chasing white women.

Clone Lupita is the real one, they swapped in the opening of the movie

That is so cliché it's comical.

I think she's pretty cute, esp in that green dress in Wakanda movie. I really hated 12 Years a Slave, though. Just a nasty movie. They took so many liberties with the source material and it wasn't even directed by an American but some British guy.

She was somewhat less than great in this. She overacts *both* parts at times. The hoarse voice was nowhere near as sinister as just a forced whisper would have been. And there are points where this movie gets laughs I'm damn sure it didn't intend to.

Also, no, the generic twist was being telegraphed from *way* too far out. It's still a solid movie, but I feel like the marketing was dishonest about the tone of this film. I was expecting terror. What I got was serviceable horror/comedy with some muddled social commentary. It's not even in my top twenty best horror films. I doubt it would even crack my top 50.

Spoil the movie for me I don't wanna watch it

what the fuck is this 2deep4u film about?

Name a movie with more plot holes. I'll wait.

Not even plotholes, he didn't even bother to flesh out the main idea.

She looks black but is actually mexican, so double the points

>We're Americans.

What did she mean by this?

>Reeee a black guy made it so I'm going to act like it's the worst shit ever reeeeeeeeee!!!!!

This didn't work with TFA nor BP nor CM fuck off /pol/cels have your sperg fit somewhere else

>twist is obvious from the first scene
brainlet

>look up Hands Across America
>it actually happened

Whitest thing ever

She looks black because she is black. She’s a Kenyan born in Mexico.

I normally don't get affected by movies but since I've seen this movie, every time I close my eyes to sleep I see the face of "red" lupita nyongo

fucking my sleep up bros

Because she is

Attached: 53183606-94EF-4FC2-85C0-279F0B5E34D8.gif (268x305, 1.15M)

confirmed racist and gay

Her legs were nice in this

what social commentary is there? All I got was an argument of Nature vs Nurture as the Doppleganger of her was able to become a functional human, but the original degenerated into a monster once taken away from her family

So the doppelgangers actually have sex to produce the children. But then why do the children look exactly like their counterparts? That's extremely unlikely.

you're too smart for this board. get out while you still can.

Wait, is this movie actually scary? From the trailer I thought there might be a few cheap jumpscares, but not bodyhorror/unsetting shit

They are like zero jumpscares, but the concept and some of what happens does indeed frighten me

yikes