Yeah. Not including people of color and women in your film? Representation matters...

Yeah. Not including people of color and women in your film? Representation matters. If you don’t agree we’re gonna have a problem, pal.

Attached: 32A4EE77-DE40-4169-81B7-45916C8696B5.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y
youtu.be/VelEv1zl8vs
youtube.com/watch?v=Gn81LVJFEXY
youtube.com/watch?v=TVlNfo1tgXM
youtube.com/watch?v=51OB2YoC4sg
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bo3UTrBw3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would break this guys fucking jaw

"Hey, this is Henry Rollins. I was in a band in the 80s that everybody says they like but they don't actually listen to. I'm a vegan, man. Can you handle this? Brace yourself, because I'm about to beat you down with my basic bitch political opinions stated with a determined intensity. You won't be able to handle my conventional majority views stated monotonously over some bland hardcore guitar riffs. See, I'm a punk rocker, but I'm old now, and wise. Being older means I'm smarter, even though none of my positions have changed since I was an edgy teenager. Can you deal with that, America? I think masculinity is dumb. That's why I make tough-guy faces and lift weights and stuff. I'll kick your ass if you like masculinity. I regularly donate to the Southern Poverty Law Center. I really can't stand Southern poverty. Hopefully we can wipe it out one day. See, I'm a white guy, but I can't stand white guys. This is a brave, bold statement I shouldn't be making. I might lose friends and social capital for saying it. Sorry if that burst your bubble honky, but that's just how it's gonna be."

BE ALT RIGHT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg (700x700, 149K)

based henry triggering snowflakes

Attached: 13310341_989062694540261_7713942178476749462_n.jpg (500x595, 33K)

This. He looks like a mutt and larps as a white aryan.

Attached: 2wsebg.jpg (500x656, 84K)

u r gay

Sure you would

I watched a couple of his talks ages ago. And at it first it was interesting till i realized it was all vague subjective opinions stated as if they were infallible life lessons.
He just holds an interesting presence but really says nothing of value to anyone with a modicum of common sense.

At least Joe Rogan talks about crazy chimps and aliens and has interesting expert guests once in a while.
Rollins is humourless bore.

Attached: ytutyu.png (785x564, 516K)

This pussy is vegan isn't he?

seriously is this epidemic of obsessing over this shit some sort of curse or magic spell?

its insane

Henry Rollins is a very deeply closeted homosex. Greg Ginn is based as fuck, though

The manlet auditioned for a big role that was based off him and he got cucked out of it by a lanklet.

Attached: 1552886180929.gif (461x259, 1.94M)

what did you mean by this?

Attached: n.jpg (679x274, 33K)

Am I supposed to be embarrassed?

>Not including people of color and women in your film? Representation matters
isn't this the very definition of racism?

I love this

Attached: 1548088493738.jpg (368x346, 28K)

Yes user it's from the scroll of $$$

*Stares in autist*

I've seen Pajeets whine about LOTR not having coloreds. Imagine blowing someone's mind with fantasy kino just for them to cry out in pain anyways.

Based

Why didn't they watch the Bollywood version?

black flag is kino punk but keith morris and dez cadena were the best singers. Didnt know rollins was such and insufferable faggot. good to know

He literally killed the band because he couldn't get along with Greg Ginn

imagine going to china and whining whites aren't everywhere in film/ads. just a thought.

Wait George Carlin died?
So eh... Joe Rogan listen.. George Carlin was a fan of me... or something like that... he came and worshipped me after massaging me with ancient oil of India... eh you have to be ruthless in this business.. and Carlin adored me everyone.. what is totally true and all..

making white children Joe? Really? Le evil genes xD
too lazy to take raise children is the norm lol

>you don't think voter disenfranchisement is a big deal?
>that's a salad I'm not willing to toss

Has to be one of my favourite pastas of all time.

Punks have always been liberal faggots. Doesn't surprise me he's a Vegan either, he's certainly got the Narcissistic sanctimony for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y
look at him trying so hard to be cool in front of everyone

DUDE BLACK SABBATH - NOW THEY COULD FUCKING SWING

BLOW IT UP

youtu.be/VelEv1zl8vs

5'9
Can't hear you from down there, speak louder or grow into an adult

>bullying a 15 year old trying to do an interview for his fan made magazine

So?
Fuck off. You're fired.

Literally who? This fag is barely known outside of US, because the rest of the world had way better/more influental bands at the time.

>In 2014, both Ron Reyes and ex-wife Marina Ginn have accused Ginn for abusing both of his two daughters. These reports include, allegedly routinely neglecting them food and threatening them. Whenever they were fed, it was intentionally unpleasant meals like lettuce and vinegar, causing them to gag. Allegedly he made no effort to conceal his drug use around them, and left them in the unfurnished concrete hallways while recording in his studio. They were forced to clean his entire industrial building, even at 1 a.m. The allegations also suggest Ginn would make inappropriate remarks towards them, such as catcalling and even referring to them as "hot". One of the daughters has been hospitalized for seizures and chest pains, due to the stress.

Based thot remover

>bands

He was in movies ya know

But it had the elephant guys

youtube.com/watch?v=Gn81LVJFEXY

>That time he got so BTFO by Iron Maiden he wrote a hacky stand up bit about it
The sour grapes are so blatant you can practically taste them

Rollins has literally become everything he once hated.

Attached: 1552597792368.jpg (466x750, 64K)

>LOOK MOM!!! I'M SINGING!!!

>I think masculinity is dumb. That's why I make tough-guy faces and lift weights and stuff. I'll kick your ass if you like masculinity.
Gold

>Dude, guns are for the weak. Only able bodied tall men should be able to defend themselves
Based misogynist Rollins

>Masculinity is for pussies
youtube.com/watch?v=TVlNfo1tgXM

What kind of problem? Gonna shoot me like your best friend?

he looks white retard

Punk is the lames, most impotent style of music ever created. It amounts to nothing more than a bunch if spoiled kids trying to pass off their suburban angst as something deep, meaningfuk, and important.

He's actually a jew his real name is Henry Garfield he changed it like alot of jews

>Gonna shoot me like your best friend?
I thought niggers did it and he ran away, then lied to the police about being a homo

he does?

Yeah isn't this the faggot who watched his best friend get merked by niggers and did nothing, but it's okay he got his revenge somehow by keeping a jar of dirt.

That nigga does some serious neck curls

too cool for the room dipshit

This.

i love this interaction

>I think masculinity is dumb. That's why I make tough-guy faces and lift weights and stuff. I'll kick your ass if you like masculinity.
kek'd & redpilled

im angry aaaaaah im punk!!!

“Sodomy feels good and you should try it. Things that feel good are always good and there’s no reason not to do things that feel good. There’s especially no reason to tell people not to do things that feel good, let alone prevent them from doing things that feel good. Even if it gives them AIDS.”

Henry Rollings would eat your limbs bitch

pretty sure you could sneeze at this guy and he go running for the hills. black men terrify him especially.

i'm not a vegetable

No, but he would suck your cock

Lol he’s 5’9 and almost 60

This was funny without really knowing who he was, but so much better after seeing him sperg a bit on cam.

Fpbp

how is every rollins video the most awkward thing you've ever seen

yeah but only for the taste and to prove a point against heteronormativity

isn't he the guy who petitioned his local wendy's to serve vegan burgers and embarrassing acted like a spoiled brat in a fastfood place telling the clerks what not to add in his burger?
Is this guy supposed to be punk now?

He meant that comic book Negan was based on Rollins but he didn't get to play it.

I feel like this guy pounds boipucci on the side.

I dunno, you guys aren't really "heteronormative". Although you certainly cling hard.

dude wtf that supports our position perfectly

Negan’s backstory is that he was a HS football coach, not a pole smoker from DC who still goes on podcasts to whine about his dad.

DUDE ELECTRONIC MUSIC BAD
ROCK MUSIC GOOD
that's the same opinion every literal boomer has

Attached: HenryRollinsSatLeedsDD270811-3.jpg (901x600, 323K)

uh, what's wrong with lettuce?

youtube.com/watch?v=51OB2YoC4sg
Post GOD-TIER punk

Punk is shit

I have never seen someone look like so much of a pussy when they lift weights all the time and have done so for over a dozen years.

I think he's a faggot but this video is alright.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bo3UTrBw3U

>Buzzcocks

I've seen them twice. Pete Shelley's about 100 years old but it sure as hell hasn't slowed him down.

>Pete Shelley's about 100 years old but it sure as hell hasn't slowed him down.

user...

my third leg maybe

Oh Jesus Christ. I had no idea.

Attached: haruhi get your gun.jpg (1024x1024, 192K)

No. He's all show and a complete pussy in real life.

That's the story, but didn't his story basically not add up and they never caught anyone?

isn't it about time you started to suck a nigger dick, faggot?

Isn't Henry Rollins like 5'3"? Also, who wants to see niggers in their films? No one that I know.

Is this Sven?

Was about to post this, except the one with NIN music. He may be a whiny cunt but this text is the most "literally me" thing I've ever heard.

>I've seen Pajeets

Brit confirmed

It's just embarrassment after fucking cringey embarrassment. All these yesterdecade counterculture dinosaurs trying to stay "hip" by backing today's Left and it just makes them look foolish and retarded. See also: Ministry's "antifa" song. Time to head to the old person home, guys.

have sex

makes sense
how much weightlifting is going on during a zombie apocalypse

This dude is one of the most notorious, arrogant and deluded living piece of shit of the musical industry. Talentless and mediogre memelord.

yes. whip it out for me, there's a good chap

I can't hate Henry Rollins. He doesn't mean any harm, he just has crippling assburgers and is too old for chans.

Electronic "music" is shit you fucking zoomer

>Stop being masculine or I'll beat the shit out of you

What was that shit he said about only unfit people needing guns?

>american hospital
>for free
Lol

>Based Rollins murdered his friend after finding out he was a fag, and blamed it on niggers
>Pretends to be liberal for the next 30 years, while secretly laughing inside

Fucking coward
Let thugs shoot his best friend while he did nothing and ran away, then blamed the gun. Not him being a faggot, not the guy who did it.

i don't know what the words representation or minorities mean, thank allah i am retarded

Thanks to Reagan it's illegal for hospitals to refuse care due to an inability to pay. So yes, the illegal beans come to the ER, get all fixed up, and then simply never pay the bill.

>"god tier punk"
>band is not from within a 30 mile radius of DC

Attached: pac.png (674x973, 613K)