youtube.com/watch?v=0LHxvxdRnYc
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4EfhH_w48w
youtube.com/watch?v=fQZNzw4HSOM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo97LdIHj74
youtube.com/watch?v=F8AebuvFZW0
youtube.com/watch?v=3YPa8ErgY2I
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1535540992603.jpg/
reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/b4skfa/shazam_seven_deadly_sins_vs_shazam_family_shazam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This """""""captain""""""""" got cucked out of his own NAME by a rival company, and now can't even SAY his current name without triggering a transformation that turns him back into a prepubescent teenager.

But a strong woman who EARNED her rank as captain in the air force, serving her country threatens you?

Okay kid. Sure.

93 > 78
Keep seething

Nothing but respect for MY Captain

So I'm guessing reviews and numbers aren't faked and bought when they're on the side that matches your social and political views. Good to know.

Which cheesy feminist-fronted quip-fest do you prefer? Is this really what you want to be proud of, DCEUnuchs? MCU emulators?

>Which cheesy feminist-fronted quip-fest do you prefer?
The one that isn't pushing his bullshit in the movie itself.

How will Marvelfags ever recover?

But reviews are faked. Remember?

Just like she earned her bullshit laser powers, amirite?
The character you get paid pennies to jerk off over is a badly written joke and has been since her debut in the late 60s.

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

Critics are openly and unashamedly biased to the left so yes.

>Mr Mind

JUST SAY THE WORD

So is this guy stronger than superman, or what?

based

>the leader of the first supervillain organization that included previous foes
>literally an even more vulnerable version of lex luthor
>golden age as absolute fuck
BASED

Holy shit I always thought this was a Kazaam remake but was confused by the look of it. Never knew Shazam was an actual DC character. (Never watched Shaq's Kazaam and not a capeshit fan btw.)

*I had it in my head that Shaq's movie was Shazam that's why

But Yea Forums has been telling me for years that there's a widespread media conspiracy to prevent exactly this from happening.

Attached: 1353290550996[2].jpg (500x500, 109K)

Marvel's Captain Marvel is a no smiles, no fun genocidal asshole. DC's Captain Marvel is a good fun kid that dabs and drinks soda pops.

The reviews aren't faked this time.

CAPTAIN DAB ON CAPTAIN VAG

I'M GONNA SAY IT!

Attached: 1551924032982.gif (947x647, 608K)

It would be too obvious if they trashed it. Reverse psychology is the way of the world now, we get good reviews on kino again by memeing that critics are too biased.

Attached: vRmo3sI.jpg (588x659, 226K)

DC made its second decent movie! Congratulations!

How do you know that?

So now its okay to be fun
kek DamageControlExtendedUniverse

SHAZAM!

Attached: 3fa036c7-cb5a-454c-8091-0f5210e2f087-VPC_SHAZAM_TRAILER_THUMB.jpg (540x304, 31K)

This is fucking sad. This movie's critical success is literally the worst thing that could happen to DCucks. Now they have no scapegoat to blame when their shitty movies underperform. So now their conspiracy theories have to get even more complex.

>this user is being serious about his post
assblasted, probably a tranny from Yea Forums

People didn't give a shit about the captain marvel movie and went to see it anyway because it's part of the MCU. That's the power of Marvel. Stay mad, DCucks.

>stay mad about people being sheeple
wut?

>didn't give a shit about the captain marvel movie

What if I told you lots of people were excited to see Captain Marvel and RT isn't a valuable gauge for audience interest because it is vulnerable to brigades.

It's always been okay to be fun.

Based

Attached: 1553392653354.png (606x700, 109K)

>So now their conspiracy theories have to get even more complex.
My fucking sides
I'm trying to imagine more labyrinthine conspiracies

And the DCEU has consistently been to the left of the MCU politically.

>Just like she earned her bullshit laser powers, amirite?
Well technically she did. She was defending a the crashed FTL drive from an unknown alien threat she just learned about in that very moment. She picked up one of the alien gpistols and aimed it at the YonRogg, then decided to shoot the drive instead, to ensure it doesn't end up in their hands; willing to sacrifice her own life in the process. That's why it blew up and that's why she got her powers. You can pretty much consider it fate.

That's as earned as it gets with these superpowers.
Like Cap she was a hero before she was a hero.

Attached: yon-rogg-top-1024x567.jpg (1024x567, 48K)

>caught in a alien explosion
>earning

>and accident gives you powers while you're doing the right thing

It's like you never read comic books. Most don't even get to the "doing the right thing" part, they just happen upon something by accident.

Go bitch about Spoode-Man being bit by a radioactive spider while he's literally trespassing on an illegal lab territory you fucking sexist.

I'm going to be really disappointed if there is no Hillary Clinton cameo in captain marvel

>you fucking sexist.
Ya keep revealing your hand too early...

>second decent movie
I guess the 80s, 90s and 00s never happened.

Change it so Shazam is giving her a noogie.

I thought the supreme intelligence looked like her when she was being evil in carols mind.

>Rotten Tomatoes
Why do people give a fuck what a bunch of old pretentious cunts thinks?

>I use a thesaurus on every other word, therefore, I'm smart

Fuck RT critics. Self-righteous douchebag fuck-heads. They only like World War 3-hour love story and capeshit movies. Everything else to them is drab and boring. Why the fuck do you fucking mongoloids keep checking in on what they think of a movie?

This

/thread

Attached: 1552751399584.jpg (640x795, 36K)

>samefag

>fake reviews
try again DCshit

Something like this?

Attached: Noogie.png (605x700, 110K)

DHIS IS WHAT ZIONTOLOGISTS ACTUALLY BELIEBE
youtube.com/watch?v=g3pNbTIP-VI
Sam Mule “Nig Fury, Agent Of R.A.T.S.H.I.T.” Jackson shall lead dhe Aveniggers into Dollar Supremacist battle
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BCujX3pw8
Kaptain Marvel = KaMa (Sanskrit for “love”) = Karl Marx (but not Katyń Massacre)
youtube.com/watch?v=T0p9qFJj3OA
DHIS MARCH
EVERYTHING BEGINS
WIDH (A) HER(O)
youtube.com/watch?v=0LHxvxdRnYc
Like in dhat cigarette commercial, “You/ve come a lõõõõõng way, baby..”
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
Drink dhe cyan-aid!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4EfhH_w48w
Pilgrims are dhe bad goys and Cree are Noble Savage heroes
youtube.com/watch?v=fQZNzw4HSOM
Poisonous pentagram is perfectly edible!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo97LdIHj74
DISCOVER (A) HER(O)
youtube.com/watch?v=F8AebuvFZW0
Never judge people by dheir appearance!!

>Murders of Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and Maren Ueland

Attached: ChoppedLiberals.jpg (1058x1652, 370K)

He’s powered by magic, so he could literally rip Superman in two without breaking a sweat.

Disney blew their PR budget on padding Captain Fungus ticket sales, couldn’t pay off the critics this time.

>Say the N word and my power will be yours!
wow fucking really DC?

Have you never seen someone give a noogie before
This looks like he's punching her

That isn't actually true. Superman isn't anymore vulnerable to magic than anyone else he just isn't invulnerable to it.

Shazam is just hitting people with raw force but a lot of it. His lightning is for the most part just powerful lightning. Even if the origin is magical unless it is intrinsically different then it won't have any effect on Superman.

For example if Shazam swung a magically invincible sword at Superman with all his strength it probably wouldn't even draw blood because its just a sword that cannot break. If an average joe swung a magic sword that was magically able to cut anything then Superman would be cut.

>have sex

I'm fifteen you old slut

Attached: 1552133902241.jpg (1125x750, 191K)

>Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Fandango whose CEO was the head of Disney's Online Marketing department
Haha such a crazy conspiracy I guess I just counted Captain Marvel user reviews wrong and that's why it looked like 30,000 of them were deleted lol

Buh-buh BASED

Attached: Based+chadzam+_ee7ed0b45af4e8cce984d042063d2831.jpg (947x647, 76K)

What the fuck are you even talking about?
Shazam is hitting people with raw force but he can make an indestructable sword? Why can't he make a sword that cuts anything?

Seething MCUck

Attached: 1459735670371.jpg (679x864, 86K)

Shazam is capable of a lot of shit but the point I was making is essentially that unless the magic has an effect which isn't simply raw force or damage then it would effectively be countered by Supes invincibility.

You can turn Superman into a frog with magic or remove his powers with it but if your spell is just a fireball it won't do jackshit unless its some magical netherworld fire which burns souls instead of just being REALLY hot.

Superman was hurt for no reason when the mother boxes exploded
He was also like "I like living" beforehand
Apparently the DCEU writers think he's not as invincible as we'd like to think

Shut up, trannie.

This board has an age minimum.

kek

Attached: 1552397438267.jpg (1408x2048, 925K)

All these super hero threads must be marketing

Why does this site put so much clout behind rotten fucking tomatoes? It's a shit site with shit reviews. Judge Dredd has a 17% rotten rating... Why care what these people think?

This is not even funny autism. It's just sad.

There are a lot of Cap Marvel threads still, there are hardly any shazam threads. People just don't care.

>alitafag
checks out

A Cunt is good for putting your dick in once a day. No matter how rancid it gets when your woman is taking a shit, she pushes so hard that natural jelly that promotes a healthy vaginal flora oozes out. So viola, the best time to poke her smelly hole is when she's taking a dump. You're Welcome!

No

There's a lot of seething MCUcks in here, its just a movie and it happens to be better than Captain Marvel, get over yourselves

>go to catalog
>two CM threads, one of them a shitpost
>four Shazam threads
Why do you lie, user?

I never doubted. Based Billy Chadson.

Attached: AB770278-4A3D-4E1D-B439-4245A116DA01.jpg (1380x2048, 364K)

Don't even bother. They'll just come out with more bs to explain their moronic conspiracies.

Billy’s Lightning is legit magical. It’s his most effective attack against Supes.

>97% to 93%
Wow it's dropping fast

Probably going to be rotten by next week

The Motherboxes are also fueled by magic.

>DC has a more iconic female superhero but didn't need to shill the existence of vagina for her movie but marvel has to shill so hard for their female superhero
should I pity the trannies, roasties, and söy drinkers for falling for it?

Attached: 88a.jpg (355x610, 53K)

tik tok dyke

432>46

Keep crying DCuck

Attached: DuPY0PrWoAEWT_s.jpg (900x900, 251K)

Anyone here actually saw the movie though?

kek
Based

Nice try shill but I've seen Black Panther and Captain Marvel. BvS looks like The Triumph of Wills next to those tire fires

Not yet. The sneak preview wasn’t anywhere close to me.

Most of the negative reviews are fucking atrocious.

Attached: 010FA414-DC7C-433B-87CD-84015CDFE79B.jpg (674x268, 46K)

I'm surprised you'd say that after Black Panther and Captain Marvel

capeshit vs capeshit

OI

Attached: hardware_caveman.jpg (2024x1862, 255K)

Not even for one second.

Probably wont even raise 600M. Not many soi bois are into white male lead. And normies or BASED people of Yea Forums ar not into obvious Zoomer humor movies.

Attached: 34663.jpg (1200x1291, 113K)

Change that to billy smacking captain goblin, narrow shouldered faggot, or ill cut your ears off.

Attached: soyjack 3.png (703x800, 37K)

Isn't the main actor a libtard cuckold? Why are you even trying to shill it here? Other than DC fanboy loyalty?

Attached: 4366.jpg (247x204, 9K)

>but didn't need to shill the existence of vagina for her movie
What are you talking about? That is exactly what they did for WW.

I'll do it when it makes more at the box office

a lot of people are

Deal.

Don't worry fellow DChad, it will have new life on DVD and blu-ray

It's a new Christmas classic like Batman Returns or Krampus

Female Captain Marvel triggered the white bitch incels so bad they became cape supporters.

>Isn't the main actor a libtard cuckold?
No, he's actually a christian conservative. He goes by Levi but he's not even jew lmao

>78% = Certified Fresh
>93% = not quite good enough
>only the certified one has had feminist propaganda PR

You dumb stupid bitch.
Movies and TV shows are Certified Fresh with a steady Tomatometer of 75% or higher after a set amount of reviews (80 for wide-release movies, 40 for limited-release movies, 20 for TV shows), including 5 reviews from Top Critics.

>this is the best you have
I just can't care about your shit any longer, user. Gotten tiring.

It's the number of reviews fucktard

It needs at least 80 reviews before it's certified fresh

No

He attacked fans who didnt like Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel is an advertisment for the US Air force and Black Panther for the CIA and a monarchical system of government.

Where Man of Steel is about an immigrant saving the world, BvS is about an immigrant fighting two deranged capitalists, one of which created an uncontrollable monster, Suicide Squad is about a team of women and minorities saving the world and Aquaman is basically the actually progressive version of Black Panther.

>no NOOOOO STOP LIKING THE SUPERIOR MOVIE

Attached: 1459735670371.png (679x864, 327K)

Woah isn't it curious that Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Fandango whose CEO used to be Executive Vice President and Managing Director of Disney Online? Now get this awesome coincidence, IF Disney had viral marketers infesting public forums and especially the ones with anonymous users so it doesn't require to build up the credibility of your shills, he would have been the boss of those guys!! The boss of Rotten Tomatoes would be the boss of all disneyshills (if they existed lol)!!! Ain't it a small world bros?

the chad zam

the virgin captain marvel

Why would a marvel fan tell people to stop liking Captain Marvel?

Get your shit together DCuck

>Captain Marvel is an advertisment for the US Air force
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO
>Black Panther for the CIA and a monarchical system of government
Oh it was bait, sorry bro I thought you were a shill for real

>the chinese poster literally use the words "super moe shota" to promote the film
Jesus what's wrong with chinks

How do you explain that the only sympathetic white character in Panther is a CIA agent? There's absolutely no argument to be made that the DCEU isn't the progressive alternative to the MCU.

Why the fuck do you think that Shazam is an altright movie? It is the same leftist critics praising it, the same leftist message as other superhero movies.

You dumb cucks have just decided it is 'against' Captain Marvel somehow, even though it is released three weeks later, closer to the release of Endgame, and CM has made nearly a billion already.

Disney will clap their hands for this to succeed. Because capeshit begets capeshit.

>here's absolutely no argument to be made that the DCEU isn't the progressive alternative to the MCU.
Yeah the entirety of Captain Marvel and Black Panther. Captain Marvel is straight up SJW propaganda, they should have gone all in and made her hair purple or wear a Hillary Clinton hat or something.
>the only white guy in the entire movie is the bad guy
You can't make this shit up, this was more on the nose than Ghostbusters by a mile

Let me offer you a comparison.

Wonder Woman had people spontaneously turning out for women’s parades 3 months before it released. Captain Bitchface scheduled its release *during* International Women’s Month. Bonus round: Wonder Woman didn’t have to lie about its importance in comics history.

>46 reviews vs 432

I hate captain dyke but don't be a retard user. There's no excuse for mathematical ignorance.

>Captain Bitchface scheduled its release *during* International Women’s Month.
Fuck I didn't know that. And this shill still stays the MCU is not leftist propaganda. What the fuck is wrong with you people

>goes by Levi, but not even a jew
It is literally his middle name - not some brilliant scheme where he is trying to convince the jews he is one of them. His actual name (pugh) is an anglicized jewish name anyhow. (Most Anglos are of jewish stock)

another bonus round: despite opening on International Women's Day, the demographics on opening weekend were 61% male 39% female (compared to Wonder Woman's 52-55% female)

Captain Marvel never got above 89 on RT

It isn't. Liberal, at best, but not leftist. The MCU is just about the most conservative large franchise around.

You're a fucking idiot. Both movies played up the "female empowerment" line. You could argue WW was worse because Jinkins was directing it, and WB/DC couldn't stop reminding everyone about their strong woman director.

>Wonder Woman didn’t have to lie about its importance in comics history.
What? WHO CARES? MCU said that CM was somehow important in comic history?? Who the fuck would care about that? Thank god DC has someone like you to defend the true history of comics.

Attached: ww.png (1140x664, 74K)

>the demographics on opening weekend were 61% male 39% female
That's about the same demographics of radical feminism, more if you count those MtF tranny fellows, it checks out that it got the same kind of people it was pandering to

EAT THE DISC

Attached: disc.png (2048x1536, 2.19M)

It's so white and MALE.

have sex

What does any of that have to do with the fact that *both* movies pandered hard to women. Both movies "shill[ed] the existence of vagina".

nigger

Attached: 1548614345797.jpg (600x348, 56K)

>The MCU is just about the most conservative large franchise around.
Black Panther and Captain Marvel still exist sweetie, I'd like to see a more pozzed active franchise.

WW pandered to men too. WW is essentially Xena The Warrior Princess, pure masturbation material on the level they watch it.

>only negative reviews are disney shills

Attached: chad zam.png (1300x900, 434K)

>You could argue WW was worse
You could but you'll get fucking destroyed. I don't recall much of the actual Wonder Woman movie but Captain Marvel was the most in your face feminist movie I've ever seen.

He's not that wrong. It's chock full of ham. Starts off with a rich millionaire white boy weapons manufacturer, then a white blonde super soldier, then a while blonde literal Nordic god. Love interests are all a Stacy except for Pepper, and the only female hero on the team is a pair of karate tits in a black leather suit, literally only there for fanservice.

The first female main character in the MCU who isn't there for her tits is Wanda, and in the end her character arc ends up being about her male love interest anyway.

>WW is essentially Xena The Bulimic Warrior Princess

>name is as cheesy as her person (among other things)
>among other things

Top kek

The DCEU is more progressive, the Star War series is still more progressive, the X-Meb franchise and Spiderman Into the Spiderverse too, arguably the Alien franchise, the Harry Potter franchise... well, Rowling tries. Sometimes.

>I don't recall much of the actual Wonder Woman movie
So this is what getting destroyed feels like.

>no argument
Yep that's how it feels, sorry buddy

Fucking BASED.

Attached: ED3C359B-F034-42E8-8684-209F0684BD1E.jpg (398x335, 38K)

this one is simply pathetic
youtube.com/watch?v=3YPa8ErgY2I

Attached: 9208392843.jpg (384x176, 21K)

This is the best virgin vs chad parody there is

Disney isn't progressive, they just want to be. It's apparently not an ideology that is easy to understand for the ideologically challenged conservative capitalist, but they're trying. They're trying really hard.

DCEU isn't progressive at all. The whole thing reeks of Syneder's toxic masculinity. he cares more about depicting Batman crosfitting with a rubber tire than not make her infiltration scene fucking retarded (USB cable just sticks out of the ceiling, nice one faggot). He's a literal dudebro. He spews NGE tier christian mythology then his fans rationalize it into a "masterpiece".

>cucked
Dude DC was being nice to Marvel. Don't act like it was forced.

>not mentioning brie’s disgusting feet
missed opportunity

Not anfter April 26th.

>youtuber's reviews are listed as legit critic reviews
woah

So Yea Forums defends rotten tomatoes when it goes along with their narrative?

Can someone explain the political meaning of using "dh" to represent the voiced dental fricative?
Is it to satirise orthographic reformers?
Is it?
Because fuck those guys.

Yeah they're a honorary review site now. If you catch my meaning.

Attached: twa.png (1259x216, 57K)

Don't bother, they'd still menta gymnast their way into thinking the movies that got trashed by SJW critics because its christian symbology and depiction of masculinity is more left leaning that the franchise that got a Black Lives Matter propaganda flick nominated for best picture. Even if they aren't shills they are too far gone to be reasoned with

>hurr why isn't MY captain a WHITE MALE hurr

Cope.

Disney was marketing Captain Fungus as the most convoluted “first ever” in the entire history of first-evers. I don’t have to “defend the history” of comics. If you weren’t a complete moron, you’d get that, you brand-washed faggot. Disney has been more shit for actual comics and their characters than two whole decades of the CCA. They have infantilized their shit to such a level that even brain dead faggots like you can enjoy it.

Attached: D9E7937F-E6CC-4B33-9DD4-3C27EB092E12.jpg (600x893, 130K)

eat the disk, mouseshill

>this is an RT verified critic

Attached: 1510626442051.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Captain Marvel was a mediocre to bad supergero flick that should've gotten mediorce to bad reviews. But it's obvious Disneyshills, Marveldornes, and leftist didn't want the "the trolls" to win and many of them wanted early access to Endgame. So they faked a majority of the reviews.

No, I still enjoy reminding everyone that RT is owned by Fandango and the president of Fandango is Paul Yanover, former Executive Vice President and Managing Director of Disney Online and lifelong Disney suit.

My wife's son loved Captain Marvel so much that he wants a sex change.
I don't know whether I should feel more cucked or less cucked than before.

THE REAL CAPTAIN MARVEL HAS RISEN

Yes

They do it with box office too since they're fucking pathetic

Based.

Attached: win.jpg (843x843, 190K)

Attached: 1552529167951.webm (512x288, 1.59M)

Only his lightning deals "magic" damage, so is the only thing that can beat Supes, the rest (even though the source is magic) is the same as what Kryptonians have and affects Supes as he were being attacked by a Kryptoninan.

>formerly chuck
That got a good laugh out of me

he did, cant you read?

>huge legal battle between these two characters involving Stan lee in the 50s
>marvel wins that
>50 years later...
>dc wins baby
Well well well looks like the tables have turned, and justice... has been served.

And 1 bil > 600 mil friend

I want to step on him with heels and make him sing to me

Attached: 84A904FF-DFD0-4C4A-858C-04B8D5001626.jpg (1078x988, 362K)

DC killed Stan Lee to ensure their movie released successfully.

Babsed

>footfag antidote

this movie is a joke, it has no lightening

Better screencap it in case he forgets

this is better

Attached: top critics.jpg (754x646, 137K)

>the 8ball
there goes your black character!

Fourth.
>Man of Steel
>Wonder Woman
>Aquaman
Bravo Nolan's movies don't exactly count for the DCU.

*steals your powers and is more entertaining than you in your path*

Attached: Rogue.jpg (462x481, 61K)

Wait. Can he not say his name without transforming?

>review count
>9 to 45
can't compare them. do you autists even statistics?

>triggering a transformation that turns him back into a prepubescent teenager.
thats now how it works, he must say shazam with the INTENT of transforming otherwise it wont work

>Those average ratings
This is why Rotten Tomatoes is trash. Most people just look at the percentage and not the actual rating people give it

So now you faggots like Rotten Tomatoes?

it looks like he has a eletric dick

Man of Steel sucked. Wonder Woman and Aquaman are generic, forgettable superhero movies.

something like that

Attached: file.png (661x1024, 1.31M)

>Bravo Nolan's movies don't exactly count for the DCU.
I wish they did, Marvel has never come close to them and reminding a shill that their cinematic universe can't beat a Nolan movie quality wise would be a good way to get them to shut the fuck up

>When the diversity hire who just takes your old name as a legacy character is a much better character than you are.

Attached: 1483348939077.png (302x289, 259K)

ratings and reviews are trash. i've never liked or disliked a movie based on anything other than watching it

Based Rogueposter

Be humble, Marvelcuck

Attached: 1550809462469.jpg (947x647, 65K)

Here's the thing, and I really need everyone of you to get this.

If Shazam earns less than Captain Marvel, it's going to prove that Captain Marvel was review bombed and no amount of legitimate pre-premiere criticism will ever be taken seriously again. If it somehow earns more, stock in RT will go up and Disney will just tighten down on censorship.

You've all screwed yourselves and both Disney and their bought and paid for critic middle man RT have won the long game. I hate you all for being mindless shills

Attached: 1496112938686.jpg (540x340, 19K)

Damn this user sex!

Strong as Supes, but CM is a magic-based superhero so it gives him an edge against Superman.
Pro tip: Superman is not weak against magic, he just doesn't have invulnerability against it.

He continues to rise back up.

Attached: rottentomatoesshazam.png (739x314, 181K)

what is this signature formula they speak of

Still better than 90% of the MCU

Whats CMs Box office?
Almost 900 Million. Wew. That was fast.

No

For a 6/10 rating to get a fresh tomato, is easy for this movie cause it's just enjoyable enough to get a min. 6 of rating.
In other hand a bore as Captain Marvel was you really need to get your guts together to give it more than a 5 so it gets the tomato approval thing.

sneed

but the average is 7.76 which is pretty good for capeshit (higher than Wonder Woman so far)

How much did Captain Marvel make in the end?

oh i get it, now RT is good

4 million in profit

Are you retarded?

>captain marvel

Attached: 1552761002005.png (1388x1442, 881K)

BASED

Attached: 1553412658245.jpg (550x310, 78K)

Not taking merit from the movie, just comparing this kind of movies how easy is to get a 6 when most critics are retards youtubers or bloggers.

>when you wanted to see captain marvel but brie larson is a terrible actress and ugly as sin

Dont worry Disney shills I already have your response

Attached: 1551900383812.jpg (1440x1246, 74K)

Are you fucking with me?

How much do you make?

Attached: 1513452237204.png (536x221, 265K)

RT is bad when Disney uses their money and influence to affect the scores/reviews. They have no integrity.

But when a Sony or WB movie gets favorable reviews/scores then it is ok to ignore the whole integrity issue.

/this board. Theyve taken over. Ever since captain marvel released. Yea Forums has turned into a safe place hug box. I know a good majority are shills. But still the uptake in "why would you say that, thats just mean" comments ive seen are ridiculous.

>when your target audience sees through the pandering

Attached: 1551834841098.jpg (1258x1492, 615K)

What did Disney mean by this?

Attached: 1553432845746.png (747x533, 53K)

>earned
captain is given after like 4 years of being in as an officer as long as you're not a shithead and don't get in trouble.

This is true except for the part where they make up the strawman.
It's been clear that those people exist and their pathetic crying in social media is what provides Disney and others with publicity and the perfect enemy to point at.
Remember Gillette and Nike? Those people burning shoes were not made up and neither are the people review bombing CM and making videos on YouTube crying about the movie.

Attached: 1547829266529.jpg (1426x2297, 1.26M)

yeah I am
but it's true the movie needed 750 million to break even
>reported production+marketing budget from deadline: 300 million
>box office so far: 910 million
>global take that goes to the studio when it's much bigger overseas: ~40%
>910*0.4=364 million - 300 budget = 64 million in profit

How bad is 64 million in profit when CM is supposed to be in the latest avengers movie?

>mfw captain marvel was a strong black woman but they white washed her

Wheres the outrage on that? Coincedentally nobody brings this up.

She works for the mouse man

What i don't understand is why people go to a website owned by conglomerate. That tells them what movies are good or not? Itd be like mcdonalds owning a website which tells you what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You dont think its going to be a tad bias to its own brand?

That's rottentomatoes bunch of dumbasses.

Top critics at 100 F.R.E.S.H.

Attached: top critics.png (515x258, 34K)

Deadline reported that and they always overestimate. For example BvS' made $872m on a combined production and marketing budget of $410m, yet still made about $100m in profit in the end. If you put these numbers in your calculations you get $348.8m against the $410m budget, and they lost a shit ton of money

IGNORE THIS GO SEE CAPTAIN MARVEL WE ARENT MESSING WITH THE REVIEW SCORE

Fucking hell, what the fuck's happening to my worldview?

We really need to start locking you retards up.

The pettiness of this garbage species never cease to amaze me. I sincerely hope this is a prelude to a mass spiritual awakening because it looks like a planet full of fucking kinder-gardeners.

Captain Marvel wasn't a feminist move, bro.

What do you mean earned? Spiderman didn't earn his powers. Xmen didn't. Hulk didn't. Thor didn't. Captain America didn't.

Black Panther did.

And he said people talking shit about white people are racist too. So he's kinda based my dude.

>The video is unavailable
Lol let me guess. She got "harassed" by online trolls?

*movie

Fag

right - soul
left - soulless

Attached: file.png (1024x730, 1.47M)

Don't lie it's all pretty soulless

>But a strong woman who EARNED her rank as captain in the air force, serving her country threatens you?
>EARNED

Attached: ok retard.jpg (480x478, 15K)

Looks more like she's sliding out a sloppy piece of turd and he's fucking the poop with his weiner...looks like he enjoys it too haha

I saw some of the comments, people were just calling her out on the bullshit

if you're bluepilled

That is not the case in the movie.

Pics of feet?

have sex

Holy shit
the Disney shill in Rotten Tomatoes is real.

Disney is paying RT to have their shills as verified critic

Attached: Disney Shill.jpg (818x944, 181K)

I'm not a faggot

>this superhero movie where a literal 14 year old is gifted with super strength is too violent!!
>I liked that movie where Brie Larson punches the old lady in the face tho :^)

That landwhale wishes she was a Disney employee.

>that wall behind her
surely she's not biased

>I only watched the trailer of Captain Marvel hue hue hue
There is no question in the movie that that old lady is the skree and she starts doing drop kicks immediately after getting punched.

>critics matter when it's the movie WE shill
DCEU still dead, DKeks

Attached: 1535540992603.jpg (586x768, 75K)

Black Panther looks scared and confused

that's not how kids "too young to see violence" see it

I'm aware of that, retard. But it's still inherently violent. The point here is that dumb whale's hypocrisy in her reviews, brainlet.

It's marketers
Yea Forums has already dubbed this movie reddit tier shit like deadpool, guardians of the cucks and the martian

Attached: shazamshill.jpg (1424x312, 106K)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1535540992603.jpg/

this is an obvious Disney shill falseflagging, and it's probably you

Here's one of them now. They pull this shit all the time and then claim it's all falseflags when caught

Attached: 1553445045573.png (2000x829, 819K)

i take it you have never visited Yea Forums before redditcucks?
if you had, you would have known that this user was correct in his assumption that DC/alt-right babs are conspiratorial retards that literally think their movies fail because obama ordered the jews to destroy the white race.

What is it with Disney fans being total fatasses?

Lel what a cuck

Why don't you post the other disney movie it gave a rotten score to though? OR does that go against the narrative?

Is he raping her?

god i hope so haha

lel

sorry, but i don't really trust rotten tomatoes scores anymore

This was pretty much a safe assumption even without the proof. It's always a bit cute that boomers are so bad at the internet, they are not used to everything being recorded and everything being easy to find out.

Shazam leak reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/b4skfa/shazam_seven_deadly_sins_vs_shazam_family_shazam/

Stupid Bitch.

it's pretty funny seeing marvelshills squirm that their movie got a "not so good score" (even though they don't even like it either) while the DC one that is "competing" with it got a much better score

Attached: Aquacomfy.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

Based

She's not wrong. I was on the same opinion. The movie was okay but I wished it was phenomenal instead, and the character was strong and didn't take no shit, but she wasn't really developed properly.

It's the Thor syndrome. I guess it's up for the follow up movies to further deeper her.

I love this woman.

have sex

In your dreams, Marvelfag

>Thinking captain Marvel is better

How delusional. MCUcuck

Attached: epic_lulz.jpg (600x582, 68K)

Okay. Then what?

Attached: 1553298035150.jpg (600x439, 23K)

WB doesnt have the budget for fake reviews

How? By besting another darkie in one on one ooga-booga spear chucker combat?
I don't know I never saw that movie, it seemed mostly for niggers

Yikes.

Attached: 1539427543067.jpg (970x600, 295K)

>Leave it to a MAN to do a woman's job
every time

THIS

his new name is a catchphrase. a fucking catchphrase! that'd be like Hulk suddenly changing his name to Smash! or The Thing being called Clobbering Time!

idk how DCfags cant see how fucking retarded this is, but no, they accept it just like every other stupid thing in the DC universe, fucking morons

Good Reviews are only fake when its a movie I hate!

>it's pretty funny seeing marvelshills squirm that their movie got a "not so good score" (even though they don't even like it either)
LMAO THIS

LITERALLY NOBODY LIKES THE BITCH BUT THEYRE STUCK DEFENDING THE MOVIE FOR POLITICS

MEANWHILE CHADZAM IS A GENUINE FUN ROMP THAT EVEN THE FEW "ROTTEN" REVIEWS AREN'T ACTUALLY BAD

WHILE CAPTAIN CUNTYS "FRESH" REVIEWS AREN'T ACTUALLY GOOD
>"FINALLY FEMINISTS HAVE A MEDIOCRE MARVEL MOVIE AND THATS A GOOD THING" 10/10 -IGN

Attached: 1552677501154.jpg (922x814, 145K)

Hulk rebranded as Smash would be pretty dope tho but I get ur point

>even Google credits him as Captain Marvel
Kek. Even the most śöî-infused company on the planet recognizes the true Captain.

Shazam is not a catchphrase

Attached: Holy Moley.jpg (1280x524, 154K)

if we took out all the feminist propaganda reviews
but also took out all the reviews by assmad rebbitiors and /pol/tards who saw a woman on the poster and made it their short life's mission to bury it
i wonder where the score would fall

LMFAO
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1553404574578.jpg (1000x1800, 633K)

CHADZAM!

What a cuck holy shit

He's perfect. FUCKING PERFECT.

That's a big bulge

HAHAHAHAHAHA

BIG. DICK. ENERGY.

you need mental help

He draws really fucking good tho.

What a fat kike

The Virgin Captain Fungus vs The CHADZAM

No, it just made one with the Marvel formula. The only good DC movies are still Man of Steel and BvS

Attached: 1493271752858.jpg (1080x1350, 169K)

>The only good DC movies are still Man of Steel and BvS
My sides

Dat ass hnnggg

Based and zackpilled user

Shabased and Zampilled

How dishonest and inauthentic
but it comes as no surprise from a marvel fan

Attached: AHAHAHA.png (636x300, 36K)

Ya amirite guys??? He called someone out for ruining a good discussion with shill opinions, totally revealing his hidden agenda! How the fuck can you dislike sexists? I never leave my home and haven't spoken to a woman since my mother died lmao fuck em

Absolutely fucking based

>people have been posting pictures of empty theaters showing Captain Marvel all across the country
>Captain Marvel bombed so hard with audiences that RT had to make it so no one could talk negatively about the movie
>bot accounts were made to spam post the same glowingly fake positive review of Captain Marvel to pad the movies dwindling numbers even after the purge of negative reviews
>they had to run multiple GoFundMe campaigns just to sell tickets to the pile of shirt
>now there’s evidence Disney put money into the box office to inflate the ticket sales as well

Face it MCU cuck, Captain Marvel was put into a coma decades ago and her sorry ass never came out of it. Disney’s doing everything possible to keep this failure on life support because they committed to making her the face of their next phase and now it’s biting them in the ass.

>UNDERRATED POST

>went up on RT after the shill reviews
>went up on letterboxd as well to same rating as Black Pander

for you