Orville

Another fucking romance episode. It's obvious that Seth has run out of ideas. Hope this is the last season

Attached: 2439FDE7-A127-49B5-A0DB-3BE14025C179.jpg (1024x657, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sn_Sgcxg5PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7N54eNGRDH8.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOOK AT THE TOP OF THEIR HEADS

The b-plot was great though

angry incel is extra angry today

>Five hundred cigarettes.

Attached: 1547119852652.jpg (480x480, 17K)

Tranny

Seth has hundreds of Star Trek episodes he can rip off, he doesnt need ideas.

pls post smoking bortus pics and webms

Agreed. The humor was on-point, too.

“Sure man, we’ll do a backdoor drama pilot since you are my best friend.”

Attached: 1552133087563.jpg (1422x1063, 781K)

Yea. It's exactly like Star Trek. Who wants that?

#canceltheorville

Attached: 1536690170668.png (325x413, 6K)

>#canceltheorville

No need for a hashtag, its well on its way to doing that to itself

true. Shame it can't be kept alive by an agenda as well

Oh no you're retarded

Kek orville is better trek than current trek

I comfy watched the last orville episode and was very happy about it. After that I just clicked through last star trek discovery episode because it not contains any story to tell.

Both are shit

Were the cigarettes actually a metaphor for easy and quick hookups common in the homosexual community?

>hopes a show many people enjoy is cancelled
I'll bet you're real popular at parties.
Oh wait. You're never invited to parties, are you?
Who would have thunk it?

It's literally the same thing that happened in TNG with laforge

more like Janeway

Attached: 125315157a96db41032d3c338e1d8eca.png (1280x960, 654K)

Attached: Newport Smooth.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

The best shot was when bortus found clyden in the air lock.

>Another fucking romance episode
I've only seen the first 2 eps this season, and was annoyed at how much they were just about the crew's love lives.

If you're going to be off for three weeks, do you really want this being the last episode you leave viewers with? A stupid holodeck episode whose entire story you could predict from the moment the ginger saw her video on the phone?

>off for three weeks

?

The Orville doesn't have another episode for 3 weeks.

wtf why?

Just to piss you off, obviously.

>zoomers can't cope if every episode isnt explosions and flashing lights

Attached: commander sjw.gif (245x345, 714K)

nailed it, could see the whole plot and arc of the episode just from the intro when gingercuck nods ad the phone

morloks smoking was cool though

Faggot, I'm Gen X and I already said that the episode was shit because it was 100% predictable from the first 5 minutes.

So are Tarantino films
So what?

That's the hill you choose to die on? Whoo, lad.

Attached: 1542074895959.png (768x768, 152K)

So how does it feel liking a show that is now LITERALLY about cucks and made for cucks?

Attached: OPV.jpg (240x240, 43K)

This is an Orville thread, not STD.

Last I checked STD doesn't have a canon cuck character like the Orville does.

Lighten up, Mary.

>Y-your show is the bad one
>Really? What about his?
>GEEZ LIGHTEN UP! STOP MAKING FUN OF MY SHOW

Attached: 1461522196005.gif (500x301, 1M)

2016 is over now.
Trump did nothing wrong.
It wasn't her turn.
Get over it already.

EXTRA angry

Oh, but it may be her turn now, lol.

Kelly is cute. CUTE

Attached: Kelly crossing eyes.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

There was no sci fi mystery in this one. Just bland romance. And Tim Russ never appeared again in the second half. They could have done so much more with this. Similar thing happened in the previous episode with the exploding blood lady. We never saw what happened to her. Or is she still locked up on the orville somwhere? It's very very sloppy writing.

He should start ripping off some good ones.

>Similar thing happened in the previous episode with the exploding blood lady. We never saw what happened to her. Or is she still locked up on the orville somwhere? It's very very sloppy writing.
She's locked up in my quarters.

Attached: Leyna.jpg (624x720, 61K)

>The things I have to put up with.

Attached: smh white boi.png (1280x720, 736K)

Bortus wa baka!

Attached: Talla and Kelly-neechan.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Kind of. Georgie fell in love with a woman who was alive, but he'd never met, because he worked side-by-side with a Holodeck recreation of her. Then in a later episode, like two season later, the real woman showed up and she was a frigid bitch to him and got creeped out that he'd done that.

>But Captain holograms have rights!
>Not on my ship they don't. Do it!
I had no idea Janeway was so based.

>And Tim Russ never appeared again in the second half
When will Tuvok get his chance???

Attached: When the kush hits you.jpg (2043x2046, 203K)

I think people take too seriously what is basically a parody of star trek next generation.
If it was a bit more serious it could maybe emulate some 90s or early 2000s shows. But I guess whatever you'd do it'd still seem like a parody. Thank god the new xena series was cancelled or forgotten. It would've been some overly serious drama shit

>even watching this show to begin with

Anybody else find her incognito outfit kinda hot?

Attached: Incognito.png (348x622, 281K)

she /fit/

That image really captures the raw surveillance video look you'd see on those old tabloid TV shows of people caught in the act of some crime.

It's very episodic writing. You have limited time to work with and so you end up with holes for guest or lesser characters

She looks better with that hairstyle.

>Moclan Scandal Update: Klyden smokes tobacco in an airlock, which he believes gives him SEXUAL POWERS.

Attached: Klyden in brig.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Not just "kinda" my dude. She's a keeper. But this season is so lack luster, except for that 2 parter, that I'm starting to have doubts about the continuation of this show. If it does get renewed I'm hoping to see lots of changes in season 3. I don't think I can handle another season like this.

You mean /fa/

Not parody, pastiche.

She would be an absolute dirty bitch in bed, you just know it.

Attached: City slicker drools at the wheel of his fancy German car.png (500x382, 227K)

TNG was episodic and had superb writing. Even the Orville had some very very good episodes. "If the stars should appear" is avery good example of how to do it. Lot's of things going on with different memebers of the crew in different locations yet it's all tied together and has a satisfying ending.

this is just her gossip girl character

She looks like she fucks Moclans, and not the based kind like Klyden.

So she's systematically genociding the Moclans of heteros?

Kek

She is a shite actress. Who is she fucking to get work?

Attached: yMjYwNDA2MDE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1386,1000_AL_.jpg (800x577, 229K)

I thought she was ok, never seen her in anything else though.

I think its when Bortus lit up with his gun.

>Tim Russ never appeared again in the second half.

Two days at union scale. I'll take it. I've got bills to pay.

t. Tim Russ

Attached: deQXVyMzY0Mjc0NTM@._V1_.jpg (800x461, 199K)

This was a legitimately good episode and the B-plot was hilarious.

> Teen Seth wants you in his Trek parody

> He also wants to watch while you change into costume

What do?

youtu.be/sn_Sgcxg5PQ

Imagine if the episode was about Alara falling in love with a simulated 21st century guy and that guy was actually me haha

Just stop, Seth.

leighten is on this shit? ugh now i gotta watch this

The episode was pretty comfy though

first time i've found her remotly attractive

Kino

Just because your life lacks romance doesn’t mean that there shouldn’t be any.

At least Alara got out of the show before being defiled by a hologram or a robot or a gay klingon.

Why didn't they just shove her into an android or something

Not in the slightest. She looks like she attends pride marches and has a blog about how problematic everything is.

Nothing a good ol' cock can't fix.

They don't have that level of technology.

So when the simulation ended after he banged 2015-chick, did his jizz fall onto the metal floor as well, seemingly materializing from mid air?

You just know....

Attached: D2ErKibUgAAGY5v.jpg large.jpg (640x798, 202K)

>what is the real difference between our robot friend and a simulation of a person based on a huge amount of information about their life
>nobody has a good answer aside from "we like Isaac so it's different"
based, FUCK those assholes, waifus are real
Also TNG did this episode already but they're both good so it's OK

Attached: booby_trap_hd_358.jpg (400x301, 30K)

I had the same question when it came to Bortus sex lagoon.

Based Janeway decides who gets to live on her ship, just like with Neelvok or whatever that dude was called

>what is the real difference between our robot friend and a simulation of a person based on a huge amount of information about their life
the robot friend doesn't turn you into a cuck

Imagine if you are doing fuck and she make that faec

Gossip Girl

Based, but bluepilled, furfag.

Attached: 1549057328486 anonymous-02-26-17-sun-00-14-33-no-902349699235149-90236275-2290236962-file-tumblr-la8 (500x637, 145K)

I laughed a lot about this

the semen is collected from the simulators and used as matter for the synthesizers

> Implying you can see her face.

t. old Dennis Miller joke

Attached: 120629-F-DW547-012.jpg (800x528, 432K)

What's wrong with her face?

this guy gets it

Holy fuck, the use of incel is really the new cuck isn't it?

Basically, incel

Everything.

haha oh greg you are so funny this is why you are great american movie star like james dean or marlon brando

underrated and checked

It was an okay episode the two times Star Trek did it. Though the time Voyager did it, it's a bit unfortunate to think about how, the holodeck is the size of a living room, and they fit like half the crew in there...

they made the virtual room bigger so they could all fit

this would be hot if she made this face
15 years ago

>She looks like she attends pride marches and has a blog about how problematic everything is

This fucked a feminist who says she hates everything and says "i'll do anything to please you" as I fuck her from the behind.

This. The episode didn't even qualify as sci-fi outside the cliche "a hologram can't love you" scenes and when he deletes greg.

Bortus has a sex lagoon

Attached: Autistic Talla.png (664x794, 241K)

Can she do one eye ahego

Based

Usually when stuff like that happens to a show it's not good news.

neither does STD it seems

At leas it got Tuvok back to work

>10 seconds screen time

He has ripped off some good ones. The episode last season where Kelly becomes the god of that time-dilated planet is taken wholesale from the Voyager episode Blink of An Eye, which is one of my favorites.
They even used the exact same plot point of sending down the the Doctor (in this case Isaac) to observe their civilization.

I think the Trek cast members will take any paycheck that isn't convention-related at this point.

Can someone please photoshop moustache Bortus onto smoking Bortus and make the ultimate chad Bortus?

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1198, 112K)

>CIGARETTES!
>CIGARETTES!
>I WANT CIGARETTES!
>WHERE'S MY CIGARETTES, TRANNY!

Attached: When Talla tries to talk to you.gif (360x203, 416K)

>Onii-chan, Milky Kasan wa shinderu, demo... you still need to grow

Attached: 002428c538dae6734c3eaac89f20f22f--halston-internet.jpg (236x236, 9K)

even the worst episode of season 2 is better than the best STD has to offer

So?

it means C O P E, STurD

Found some interesting old kino while browsing my recommendations.
youtube.com/watch?v=7N54eNGRDH8.

>ratings are gradually dipping
>gap between episodes is getting longer
>fox hasn't ordered a 3rd season
I'm worried, bros

Attached: 1553299844137.png (1280x720, 1006K)

It has a mix of both. The two part'er with chrome dome for instance was plenty serious.

BTW The Orville has pathos. Something STD could learn from instead of forcing fake sympathy down our collective orifices every week (as well as having poor writing).

BASED

There needs to be a shore leave episode where a main crewmember gets a lap dance and it's alara

TO should do an episode where some janitors come out and clean up all the crap after everyone.

This hurts my brain while high.

That's actually what made it interesting. The fact that Chad had such an impact on her life it changed what she did in the simulation. Same thing happens in real life. Differing events result in different outcomes and you can't cheat love (or the future).

>a hologram can't love you
You didn't watch the episode

Did I just say something profound? Must be the weed.

cringe

It's a simulcrum of love. A fake. A charlatan. It's pining for the fjords. Nothing but a collection of algorithms pretending to act like it is a live being. A puppet of sorts. No. Not even that. An illusion.

CBS IS FUCKING SEETHING AT ALL TIMES

Don't worry. I feel sure they will double down on their efforts. Season 3 opener is entitled 'Being Micheal Burnham'.

>Current """"""""""""""""""""""""""""Trek""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
STD is JJ Abrams fanfiction.

College Ape Ball

If you make an algorithm based on a persons personality that's designed to act exactly like them, and you can't tell the difference, then what IS difference?
If Gordon hypothetically went back in time to that party then presumably the exact same course of events would have occurred with the 'real' Laura.

The whole point of the episode was that Laura had the chance to have her memory remain intact and have a profound impact on somebody centuries after her death. That all goes out the window if you think the hologram wasn't really her.

Is this a joke? I can't tell. Also, called it with Burn'em being the red angel (except she's not somehow??).

I love sportsball. This is something I invest a great deal of time and emotion in.

Attached: 1414142819192.png (500x358, 179K)

Oh no they have big foreheads!!!

Yikes kid. Summer is almost here.

>that's a half-truth

literally the best one on gossip girl.
>will never forgive the writers for putting her back with rapist pedo nutcase dad-murdering chuck

>That's actually what made it interesting. The fact that Chad had such an impact on her life it changed what she did in the simulation.

Yeah but this main conflict is literally at the end of the episode. Why am I supposed to care what I'm watching before then.

Next time don't take a shit every time the main cast was in a scene with gordon.

They didn't say she couldn't love him, they said she wasn't real and treating her as if she were was unhealthy.

>If you make an algorithm based on a persons personality that's designed to act exactly like them, and you can't tell the difference, then what IS difference?

Holograms aren't sentient. You can't satisfy their loneliness. They don't need you. There's no they to even know who you are.

>If Gordon hypothetically went back in time to that party then presumably the exact same course of events would have occurred with the 'real' Laura.

Except Laura would've met gordon in addition to gordon meeting laura.

>That all goes out the window if you think the hologram wasn't really her.

No it doesn't. Dead people impact living people literally every day and they are definitely dead.

>They didn't say she couldn't love him, they said she wasn't real

And what exactly did you think the problem was with a lover not being real

His moustache should be shorter. Like a square block.

This shit just gets dumber and dumber. At the beginning of the episode, nobody knew wtf a cellphone was, 20 minutes later the ship computer is creating perfect AI of the time period and even shitting out perfectly functional phones. Also, TNG already did this episode better.

This was a really well done episode. I don't know what your problem is. Navigator Guy was actually really likeable in this one, not an immature manchild. The smoking subplot was great, too. It was as good as a lot of TNG episodes.

>they didn't know what the thing was until they did this is an immense plothole

Kelly even acknowledged at the end that the hologram WAS real until Gordon started editing things - making it just another algorithm.
You've missed the point.

Also a complete waste of Tim Russ, it's a fucking travesty!

>waste
What does that even mean? It was a cameo

That's because it was a TNG episode.

Attached: 3d62acb5520b47787b5959f4378780e1.jpg (736x552, 48K)

No it went from being Laura's algorithm to being Gordon's algorithm. That doesn't make simulated Laura real. Kelly and everyone else spent the whole episode trying to explain that to Gordon. Stop deliberately being retarded as an alternative to just changing your mind on an anonymous message board.

Never dis another mans waifu.

yikes

There is literally no difference between a simulated person and a real one

One day we all have to wake up to the fact that we are forever alone.

>CBS shills are so hot headed they can't not make an Orville thread literally every hour whining about it

Attached: 1551899379612.gif (268x200, 611K)

Don't you mean plot device?

I'm not a fan of TNG but it did this premise way better.

I was entertained when Geordi met his real waifu and they were like water and oil. Then she finds her hologram and Geordi's spaghetti went everywhere.

You are literally an NPC. There's no reason to talk to you because there's no "you" to change your mind.

I liked some of the romance episodes desu. Isaac the autist learning to love episode was sweet and the recent episode touched nicely on how people grow with the influence of others.

Kinda wish they'd gone the route of her cellphone personality not being the real her though. It would've been a nice nod towards unrequited love.

How does she do this?

>Jessica-scissor

I'm sure in the future 'they' will figure out how to edit our brains too. No wait
>>Yea Forums

I myself do not watch that CBS trash, but I am even more disappointed in Orville because it really had a good chance of being the only good modern Trek.

Attached: About to Ash.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

>y-you're an npc

Yes, The Orville is a VERY VERY bad show. That's why there are threads at literally every single hour of every single day on Yea Forums complaining about it totally separate from Orville generals. Because you see it's so bad.

>At the beginning of the episode, nobody knew wtf a cellphone was, 20 minutes later the ship computer is creating perfect AI of the time period and even shitting out perfectly functional phones.

Replicators can scan and print anything even if nobody knows what it is.

Emulating a scanned computer would be easy.

The Orville is a 'homage' to Trek. It is it's own thing. Watch the Google talks video with Seth. He clearly stated his intention to make it about how life would be if you are flying a future starship around the galaxy without an authoritiarian rules like you see in the Navy or NASA.

'Fly casual.'

Hey cool a yak bak

Attached: Boss Lighter.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

>without an authoritiarian rules
Well that part is patent bullshit because the Planetary Union's command structure and conduct seems utterly indistinguishable form Star Trek or any other space opera.

Yeah.. I'm just butthurt that Trek has been shit since TNG. The Orville is the McDonalds of Star Trek, and that's fine.

There's lots of things that I don't know anything about that the internet has information about. Give it several hundred years and access to every emulator that we create over that time and I'm sure it could do it.

The dumb part was it needing to be told that it was a cellphone.

BTW I've just realized I used the term 'a homage' instead of 'an 'ommarj'.

Dude...

Attached: 1553290545546.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

It's camaraderie. You should look it up sometime,

Fuck that! When can I buy a phone with a 10 year battery life?

>Then she finds her hologram and Geordi's spaghetti went everywhere.
"When you're touching the engines, it's like you're touching me." I cringed every time I saw that scene.

Is it pronounced a 'homage?.' An 'ommarj?' or 'OOOH! MARJ!?' ???

Except the officers, at least on the Orville,are much less strict.

>without an authoritiarian rules

>Can I save my crew from a primitive culture?
>No

Omaj.

PROMOTIONS!

He screwed up. She screwed down.

Omaji.

I thought it was kinda nice.
She was a simulation based on a phone and he wouldn't have been able to go further than the time capsule anyway.

You stick your dick in the oven expect to get Verne'ed.

Jules Verne'd to be precise.

no!

But it was well done nevertheless. Every plot has been done a hundred times, but good acting and writing make repetition bearable.

>Fucking the simulation of a long dead corpse
Sounds kinda like necrophilia to me. Which is unhealthy.

it really is

Attached: comeoninthewatersfine.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Please no I don't want to go back to a world without Orville. Please get renewed

Attached: 1460077872496.png (882x758, 17K)

>youtu.be/sn_Sgcxg5PQ
kek

Attached: Deep Toke Nine.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

I have to say that despite the message of this episode, it really made me want to start smoking again. That look of enjoyment on their faces really brought back memories.

Vape it in something like a Vapcap.

Attached: bortus cig.jpg (1380x966, 231K)

I do vape, but I still miss the rush I used to get from tobacco.

cringe

>t. under 18 jealous cunt who can't even buy cigs

Based.

No, seriously.

>I cringed every time I saw that scene.

The second hand embarrassment makes it so great

Like the barclay holodeck episode

Attached: Cloudy.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Dirty smoker

Soul
Soulless

>Me big boy because me smoke

Cringe

Does it make you tingle?

Don't worry kid. I'm sure your balls will drop some day.

good job user, it’s got soul

Attached: 1553392410239.jpg (1380x966, 450K)

Attached: Uhmayzin.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

If you're so concerned with appearing manly then you should probably invest in testosterone therapy instead of cancer.

except the mods didn't filter it because they are reddit faggots

>I'd give my left eye for the smooth taste of a Kool cigarette.

I'm so jealous that I can live my entire life without fellating a humidifier like a faggot

have sex

Attached: All The Fucking Cigs.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

What would have been better to me would have been if he'd created the simulation, fallen in love with her, all that, but then instead of the Greg nonsense, Gordon starts to find inconsistencies in her simulation, how she acts, things she says, and we eventually find out that "phone Laura" was how she portrayed herself to the world, and to an extent how she wanted to think she was. Once he does further research he finds information about the real Laura, how she had drug issues, criminal issues, some mental issues, and, if they wanted to go dark, killed herself not long after. Either way it would have worked as a story about the difference between how we project ourselves through technology to hide the ugly realities. It ends with an updated simulation based on the research and he goes in and she's in a shitty apartment by herself, a few years later, and even though he is devastated at the truth, he can't help but just hug her and fade out.

Imagine the smell.

That would be a different story entirely. Also, for some reason they seem to have a mysterious gap in their historical records. They have mass media from our time but personal records like the ones on her phone? Not so much.

>People still don't like her
Keep putting her in every storyline, with no reason for being there.

STD is way more original than Orville

>That would be a different story entirely.
That's my point. Borrowed premise but making a new thing out of it. I think I'd prefer this chance to have an alternate story that springs from a reused premise. That's one way Seth could take Trek stories and still make them his own.

And not everything would have be to be dark as what I suggested. Just this one episode. Others could surprise people by having a more positive plot than the Trek premise being borrowed. We've seen the "Falling in love with a simulation will fail" done before but never had it play out this way that I know of.

(As far as the historical gap, you could still write around that several different ways to have him discover the truth.)

Yeah that's why they needed to bring in Spock and Pike to save the show.

Talla needs to be louder, angrier and have access to a time machine. Whenever Talla's not in the scene, all the other crew members should be asking, "Where's Talla?"

Attached: 1553299155633.png (640x480, 312K)

Attached: For What Reason.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Rich coming from an STD shitter.

The 'like I should give a fuck' look.

More original than Isaac ( Data), Bortus(Worf), Alara (Tasha), Dr Finn (Dr Crusher)

>Yeah... *tokes* I missed the part where that was my fucking problem.

Attached: Its Toasted.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Shit i remember that lol and that was like 25 years old since i watched that

There's always space Hitler

Attached: Om Nom Nom.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

STANDING

Attached: Our Quarters.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Attached: Yesss.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Exactly.

This episode of the Orville was based. You guys are just salty because it hits too close to home for you.

Attached: Seekret Cigs.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Of what?

Attached: Here Goes Nothing.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Her pusy

Yeah my boss and coworkers hate my normal 21st century girlfriend too

Leighton was super cute as always. Nice episode. Wish I had a simulator.

i have no idea who she is. i hear her name all the time, see her in things, then completely forget her.

moreso that chad gets the girl you want despite being "the nice guy".

Bortus looked cool smoking cigarettes

Who doesn't

Attached: Spark It.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Gordon cucked greg

Hahahahaha fuck off cunt

Anybody want any Orville WebMs? I made a lot during the first season but haven't gotten to participate in the threads much this season. Post the scenes you want (preferably with the episode it's from) and I'll do it.

Attached: seinfeld-death-scene-short.webm (1920x1080, 2.67M)

Best cameo episode?
For me it's the one with Phlox and The Doctor

Comprehensive list of Trek alumni appearing on the show?

The Doctor from Voyager
female Vorta from DS9
Tuvok
Doctor Phlox from Enterprise

there may be others but that's all I can remember right now

You can really see Klyden's makeup edges in this frame.

The nameless female Vorta? Who did she play?

>Another fucking romance episode
As much as I enjoy the Orville I do think they need some more fucking Trek episodes. It is important to have romance/character episodes too, but holy hell they seem to do a fuckton of them. Probably because when they do Trek episodes they kinda suck. The big reveal on the robots was kind of a letdown even though I do like it pulled the krill into friendlier terms, but what the fuck did they expect with a robotic race? Especially one that thrives on being robotic and it isn't a case of "Yeah we put our consciousnesses into robot bodies". They had to come from somewhere.

Despite the bitching though it's still better than STD. Kinda pisses me off since the special effects and costumes and everything in STD are great, but Jesus Christ the writing. Orville's currently around Voyager-tier for "There's plenty to bitch about but overall it's enjoyable bitching" feeling.

Attached: 1535334736148.jpg (600x800, 84K)

Alara's mother. The Doctor was her father.

all i see is jim

Oh shit it’s the actress from gossip girl!?
Damn I feel old.

post'em!

Today I binged the first 10 episodes of Orville. Shit, this show is good. "Star Trek with more bathroom and sex humor" is actually a pretty on-point description of it.

Seth MacFarlane, who played an engineer working under Trip Tucker in two episodes of Enterprise.

Scott Grimes, who played Wesloy's Chad friend in that one episode of TNG season 3.

I would like Alara's farwell scenes where she hugs everyone goodbye and cries, please.

Wasn't that a deleted scene that never made it to air?

He's in the background of ten forward at least.

Can someone splice bortus smoking with bortus having a stasche?

Already done, scroll down from there.

Ah it's been done, ignore that: