ITT: Actors who are burning in Hell

ITT: Actors who are burning in Hell

Attached: 9F2D2F95-F657-4CBA-906A-E9EF23F2B7C3.png (429x397, 294K)

>OP's who are going to burn in hell

technically he;s correct tho isnt he. Suicide is a sin. If you believe in concept of hell then he's gone against gods law, a law which has a punishment of eternal damnation if broken. So yes he is going to burn in hell

>god is loving and forgiving
>fuck suicidally depressed guys though lol have fun burning in hell forever

christians, everybody

I never read the bible but God cant forgive suicide?

>technically he;s correct tho isnt he. Suicide is a sin. If you believe in concept of hell then he's gone against gods law, a law which has a punishment of eternal damnation if broken. So yes he is going to burn in hell

Theirs a difference between being mentally ill and just escaping a crime. Williams brought joy to so many and would be welcomed in heaven.

Pricks who throw dogs from buildings before they go, or kill children out of spit will burn and good riddens.

but its not either or
everyone gets their own judgment
and he is a suicide

Yeah, suicide is a sin. Only by accepting Christ and repenting will you be saved from all sins, past, present, and future (including suicide). Whether Robin Williams was a true Christian is the real determinent.

Soldiers have been killing people for thousands of years and yet by that logic everyone of them should be burning in hell right about now, thats not true at all.

Those who picked up a gun to defend country is more forgivable than someone picking up a gun just to shoot someone out of malice.

Not every suicide burns.

are you just making your own religion?

Attached: klauskinski.jpg (400x591, 44K)

>are you just making your own religion?

Nah too much hassle.

God doesn't send people to hell. Hell is eternal separation from God.

If dubs god is real

Suicide is for pussies

Protestants, everybody

he didn't an hero
his wife killed him look it up

This is the only correct post ITT. You could have done the most horrible things in your life but if you let Jesus into your heart then you get to go to heaven. Conversely you could do the most amazing things to help others and be the most virtuous person in the world but if you're not a Christian you will burn in hell for all eternity when you die. You may not like it but that's how it works.

He was trying to tell us bros.... We didn't listen..

Attached: 220px-Whatdreamsposter.jpg (220x327, 22K)

If God is real why I don't have a cute gf?

Attached: 1552949587048.jpg (437x431, 21K)

>and future (including suicide)
This is some feel good Evangelist garbage that is unsupported by traditional theology and the Bible. Your sins are forgiven if you repent for them, which you cannot do if you are already fucking dead.

did he rape you?

What about people who were never made aware of God, like isolated tribes? What about children who die during child birth? I'm serious, I just don't know.

suicide is a mortal sin

Attached: jackblack22.jpg (183x275, 7K)

You don't get to know who goes to heaven or hell, you brain diseased protestant retard. God's grace is much bigger than your sick little cruel fundamentalism.

Both go to hell. This is why missionairies are important and the word has to be spread to all communities. The babbies go to hell too. You may not like it but that's how it is.

*ahem*

FUCK YOU WILLIAMS, FUCK YOU
FUCK YOUR POLITICAL AGENDA AND YOUR STUPID ASS IDEOLOGY
FUCK YOU FOR PREASSURING THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE WHO DID NOT WANT TO WORK WITH YOU
FUCK YOU FOR BEING A CUNT TO FRIENDS WHEN PEOPLE TRIED TO HELP YOU OUT
FUCK YOU FOR CREATING A STRONG MEDIA IMAGE OF YOURSELF BASED ON FALSEHOOD AND LIES
YOU FUCKING PRICK, FUCKING IDIOT AND FUCKING SELFISH CUNT
EVERYTHING YOU REPRESENT, I HOPE IT ROTS, I HOPE IT ROTS AND I HOPE YOU GET SPAT OUT OF HELL INTO THE SHITHOLE YOU SHOULD LIE IN FOR A MISERABLE ETERNITY YOU ABSOLUTE GARBAGE OF A MAN, FUCKING PRICK, IDIOT, LIAR, EGOCENTRIC AND COWARD LITTLE MAN!

Attached: arthur-schopenhauer-granger.jpg (550x699, 100K)

>god is omnipresent
>hell is separation from God
Abrahamic religions are for children

Babies don't go to hell because they haven't done anything consciously in their lives and they didn't choose to die, they all go to heaven, but yes, this is why spreading the word of God is important. However it's also important to understand when somebody does not want to hear it, it's important to not nag them then, you tried, and they made up their mind, you can't force it

So by that logic, what if you sin and dont realize it and never asked for forgiveness for that one sin? Or you die shortly after sinning (ex. briefly fantasizing about a woman not your wife, then dying in a car crash)? We should repent of course and recognize sin, but once saved always saved.

That's why it's important to read the Bible and to recognize what is sin and what isn't.

The Catholic Church's official stance is not this. God knows the exact condition Robin was in, and his suicide was not a sin, just desperation and great tribulation.

Robin is OK now. Don't worry. A loving God would never subject Robin to hell, get real.

A man commiting suicide is the only reason I think people can be born in the wrong bodies, because a man shouldn’t be capable of suicide. It’s about as much of a pussy as one can get

>Catholic Church
Heretics who think homosexuality and atheism is okay if you're a "good person :)"

So again, by that logic if a newly converted Christian doesnt realize thinking mean thoughts about someone is a sin, and after being saved think a mean thought about the driver in front of them, do they go to hell if they died on the spot?

Ah, the hell problem. There are a few answers, but the best one is free will. Hell is a state we impose on ourselves because God gives us free will. We choose to be in hell.

Humans have the burden of free will, and with that comes the choice of being separated from God. Why do you blame God for something that's entirely of your own accord?

Yes, the church that Christ himself established is heretical. Protty logic strikes again.

>modern Catholic church directly contradicts the Bible
>indulgences

Attached: John_McCain.jpg (2250x2850, 1.61M)

What a coward

Heaven and Hell are the same place. The difference you experience is based on who you are when you go. Want to spend an eternity listening to God snigger with Mother Teresa about what a failure you are?

All of them.

Are there faggots really giving this man shit for killing himself? Do you understand how Dementia works? Please go watch a video or two with patients right before they pass. You literally lose your fucking mind. The guy did it while he was still sane. While he could still remember loved ones. Christian fags fuck off.

There are many things wrong with the Catholic church, but it's the only church Christ himself ordained on earth. Going against the church and proclaiming a new doctrine is heresy. There are many false prophets throughout history.

Christianity is one of the most cynical religions after Islam

You go to hell for thinking about a woman? What the fuck ks yawheh
's problem

>suck king nigger's dick
I'd get mccain's spit in my mouth, no thanks

>I have to steward my thoughts and actions and can't just be a brainless hedonist? F you God!

churches are spiritual training wheels. only the stagnant and stupid fail to move to the esoteric branches after discovering the limitations of institutional religion.

I used to find unimaginable for someone to kill themselves. I get it now

hell doesn't exist and on the off chance it does I don't give a fuck, I will raise hell in hell and satan can kiss my ass. But no really hell is fucking fake.

>free* will
yeah, nah, cunt

You are a Gnostic fool who's being lead down the wrong path. I've been there before. The fruit is rotten and will only poison you.

You have to be 18 to peruse 4chin user.
Grownups don't believe in fairytales/gods.

he had money, access to the best medical care, psychiatrists, meds. He had choices, he too the one that guarenteed eternal damnation.

>He had choices, he too the one that guarenteed eternal damnation.

at least he wasn't fucking dem keedz

Attached: mj.jpg (284x177, 6K)

this is a blessed thread, heathens will be smote

He's not an actor though.

Protestants believe all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and only through accepting Christ as the Son of God and our personal Savior will wash away your sins, past, present and future. Catholics believe if you go to confession, then stub your toe on the way out and say "God Damn it!" and then get hit by a bus you're going straight to hell.

He was in Parks and Rec.

He acted like he wasn't a war criminal on dozens of counts.

More of a singer. He used to be on the radio all the time.

Attached: Songbird of Hanoi.jpg (800x790, 171K)

Imagine believing in 2000 year old Jewish fairy tales like OP

If there is any god then Mother Theresa is definitely in hell. Evil cunt

Id rather burn in hell than live in heaven with all the murderers and rapists who repented in prison