/trek/ kert

mirror, eh?

Attached: 1541550424448.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boingboing.net/2019/03/21/deep-space-9-remastered-with-d.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zQwQdVyecz4
youtu.be/K_HSlNHNZuQ
youtu.be/cAAOezHlfhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like sbud

Akoocheemoya on this Friday we are far from the normies Akoocheemoya

Attached: Akoocheemoya.jpg (1160x877, 98K)

Chakotay was the worst commander, Beltran should've walked off the show like he'd threatened millions of times. At least the voyager writers had enough sense give him less airtime in the later seasons.

Captain, did I ever tell you about my adopted sister Michael Burnham? When she first greeted me I retreated into my room and slammed the door in a fit of rage. In retrospect that reaction was most illogical. In time however I soon became what she affectionately referred to as her little shadow. She was the very first human to ever attend the Vulcan Learning Center, which regrettably was bombed by logic extremists. They did it to keep Vulcan human-free, you see, since fascism is the most logical form of government, as we ourselves witnessed during the time we visited the Nazi planet. She then ran away from home, into the dense forest of the barren desert of Vulcan's Forge, and got herself killed. Or at least, she would have died, had a being called the Red Angel not appeared to me. It told me her location, assuring that the timeline is forever vandalized, but we tracked her down and saved her. The Red Angel later showed me an apocalyptic vision of complete galactic destruction, but I digress.
Subsequently and out of concern for my own safety, she called me a half-breed, which devastated me to such a degree that I retreated away from her and the danger posed by the logic extremists. Yes, captain, I am aware that I have been called a half-breed on multiple occasions afterward, including by you, to no great offense, but I was sent reeling by that one instance. Most illogical that was, in retrospect. It became something of a cornerstone of by personality, which I later relayed to her, during our visit to Talos IV, which carries the penalty of death for anyone visiting it, while I was on the run from breaking out of a psychiatric ward. Despite her regret over the insult, I assured her that she was still perfect and always made the right decisions, even by accident. Michael Burnham made me the Vulcan I am today, captain. She was an amicable relative.

Attached: 1552555514188.jpg (890x615, 45K)

They got caught in the trap of having to make insaneway look reasonable.

It's not his fault they hired a fake indian to create his role

99 problems but the (warp core) breach ain't one

checked

I really wish the people who for some reason have control of the Star Trek IP wanted to take any risks whatsoever with it. How are we still getting shit with Spock and Kirk in it? What's the fucking point!

Hmm. Fascinating.

Season 7 of TNG is basically fan fiction

if they wanted to take risks they wouldn't be dusting off the IP in the first place

>What did Michael think of Sybok, Mister Spock?

Attached: chekov.jpg (620x456, 69K)

how would Chekov know who that is, wow

>You find yourself in the Nexus.
>Nearby, a Kirk unit is chopping wood.
>You get closer, almost ready to verbalize a greeting.
>Upon closer inspection, it is the Mirror Mirror Nexus.
What happen?

Attached: mirror-spock-with-superior-beard.jpg (1024x765, 49K)

BASED ENT

Attached: tpolhoshi2.jpg (479x348, 61K)

I can't believe the great San Francisco revolution of August 2024 was led by some complete dweeb in a porcupine hat

>porcupine hat
ban phoneposters

I actually unironically thought they were called porcupine hats. Appearantly they are called pork pie hats. I guess I always heard it, but never saw it written

Bullshit, you're using text to speech and got called out.

>Tiberius gives you a wry smile
>Before you know it he has belted you on the side of the head with the axe handle
>Dazed, and in pain, you look up over your shoulder to see him unbuckling his trousers
>You can only beg weakly due to the concussion as he brusquely rips off your pants and underwear, exposing your naked buttocks
>The smile returns, and he licks his lips

Honestly, scouts honor. I am 28 years old, I read lots of English novels, I am not a native English speaker, and all my life I thought it was a "porcupine hat" even though there aren't any spikes on it. I have learned something today. #blessed

>foreigner
Now I wish you were a phoneposter.

Don't be a boring asshole, these threads are lifeless enough

The virgin Star Rats vs the chad Kert Trek

Attached: star_rats_vs_kert_trek.png (1595x1167, 3.19M)

>Star Rats has two blind incels

Attached: Yikes.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

kert trek -- presented by mom stunts. Editing by NAM MAN.

>pork pie hats
Kert Trek has an almost perfect line-up if it wasn't for Wesley
>both versions have Data
based

I've been doing some thinking, and I got some ideas to improve the general. I got it right here. Uh, one: Bashirfaggot needs to be louder, angrier and have access to a time machine. Two: Whenever Bashirfaggot's not in the thread, all the other posters should be asking, "Where's Bashirfaggot?" Three--

GREAT, GREAT.

JUST LEAVE THEM RIGHT THERE ON THE FLOOR

Attached: 1032931.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Attached: yKEWlXa1syC-IndzZRlhrUgGrQ4_.gif (480x360, 1.16M)

How did you incels like this week's episode of The Orville?

In it, Gordon Malloy falls in love with a 400-year old iPhone.

Attached: Untitled.png (690x701, 383K)

>it's a Sisko overacting as an alternate character episode

Attached: gl3HmAuO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Orville script generator: Take one TNG plot, mix with a DS9/VOY plot. This was "Booby Trap" remixed with "The Sound of her Voice." Throw in a pointless cameo and call it a day.

Star Trek already did it.

Spoilers: Pike get BTFO.

Did he ever under act?

Enterprise is great.
High-tier first season, Trip is one of the best ever characters, S4 is one of the best ever. The Terra Prime saga is a fantastic cherry on top, it really feels like they gave their all.

Enterprise certainly had its problems but was still enjoyable.

reminder that it's still possible to remaster ds9 and voy with deep learning algorithms

boingboing.net/2019/03/21/deep-space-9-remastered-with-d.html

Attached: Ensign Pretty.webm (960x720, 750K)

Back handing a Vulcan is a laudable accomplishment

Attached: Dukat.webm (768x576, 1M)

Remember when Chakotay punched a guy for like no reason in season one?

I legit almost cried from the strength of the surprise microaggression.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQwQdVyecz4

Attached: 2018-12-10.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

10 Forward is where it's at.

Attached: Jae in 10 Forward.webm (960x720, 2.07M)

Based Enterchad

Attached: 1543630576889.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

You must be blind because there is no heightened amount of detail from the process and it doesn't look much better than if you just took the SD video and stretched it to HD resolutions. In fact, that's exactly what it is. SD source upscaled and blurred.

Here's real HD.

Attached: 1535415715388.jpg (2091x797, 236K)

Anyone else really like Admiral Cornwell?

Attached: 28DB546E-FFE1-4936-94FB-A4E683BA6BE0.jpg (400x350, 23K)

>barren neocon shrill female admiral
It's been done.

Attached: Nechayev.jpg (618x393, 32K)

Our dubs are in alignment. Reed, Phlox, and especially Trip are big standouts, along with the quality of sets and effects.
No doubt - Mayweather is bland, Archer needed more focus, and it has bouts of mediocrity, but it has a better baseline than any series overall, and has a good blend of one-offs and serialization.

I used to love /trek/!

Attached: 1535957168970.jpg (675x680, 304K)

>make a trap to capture what they think is Burnham from the future
>let burnham be part of the planning of the trap even though that would mean her future self would know it was a trap

IS EVERYONE WORKING ON THIS SHOW RETARDED

You having sex is fanfiction.

I love Jessica Lynn the dipshit barista!

>implying they would ever create a scene without burnedham

Indeed

Attached: Jae-san.webm (1920x808, 585K)

You really think they would have asked her to shave before breaking out the 35mm film.

All those textures they used must look fantastic... I didn't care before, but this made me a believer. Now, the financials...

We have the biggest news in the history of Star Track. Big. Yuche.

Attached: Abdullah II.jpg (2048x1638, 475K)

Who is the Star Trek equivalent of Leon Trotsky

Attached: 14225157455782.png (305x233, 110K)

>film scan
but ds9 wasn't shot on film?

The one on the right (despite being lifted directly from the original 35mm film) still could use a lot of work; the kanar bottle has some weird blurriness to it and Garak's shirt has too much grain.

shot on film
edited on videotape

It was. It was then transferred to VHS in order to apply VFX.

Please don't ever attempt any sort of video editing.

not same guy, but didn't they do all the digital effects through high quality VHS?

Based Pretty poster.
youtu.be/K_HSlNHNZuQ

Attached: Christi Haydon 01.jpg (320x320, 15K)

We can now say there was indeed no Cardassian collusion

Section 31 genuinely did nothing wrong in DS9

THEY BETRAYED THE UNIFORM

Attached: 1530626022735.png (576x432, 286K)

Article 51 is just a boogie man.

>Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defense if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defense shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.
What did he mean by this?

Would you dare?

Attached: arhcer.jpg (1499x967, 182K)

Attached: 1447717433889.gif (300x231, 499K)

Why the fuck are Earth artifacts on the Orville? Wouldn't there be much more qualified experts and better lab equipment on Earth already? They had to go out of their way to send it from New York not just to space, but to the Orville which spends most of its time out in deep space. It would have made much more sense if it was found on a colony somewhere, but then it would need to be from sometime after 2019 unless they want to have The Orville timeline based on alternate history. They could have at least made it a moon/mars colony from 2050 or something and the Orville just happened to be back in the system and carrying an expert archaeologist.

I do, user.
What are your thoughts on Keyla Detmer?

Attached: Emily Coutts 2.jpg (696x429, 48K)

There's probably more demand for Earth artifacts in the further reaches of Union space where aliens can ooh and ah at 21st century Earthlings.

Checked, BashFag.

Attached: Sybok.jpg (625x670, 259K)

Bashirfaggot doesn't post here anymore.

cutest helm officer in the entire francise. sorry, Sulu.

Attached: DLJSK2DUQAAIzp3.jpg (1200x1126, 118K)

BashFag doesn't post here any less, either

Attached: trek.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Bull. Shit.

Attached: Tom.jpg (900x680, 67K)

>implying

Attached: 1533578331841.jpg (282x283, 15K)

She's fucking ugly.

Serious, I'm straight but would rather fuck Tom than STD-Frog.

Does anyone else think the BF/VF relationship is kind of cute?

Bashirfag and who?

Attached: 1549594963564.jpg (770x459, 23K)

You forgot your trip

Tom's prison gay. So is Dukat.

>How are we still getting shit with Spock and Kirk in it? What's the fucking point!
the JewJew movies with Spock and Kirk were successful so they're going to bank off those for a while

Attached: airlock.jpg (630x534, 52K)

Stop being a creepy stalker, Valley Forge

Attached: 1547246622167.png (717x698, 248K)

>successful movies
>second one was one the bottom 3 of all Star Trek movies
>third one was a bomb
>fourth one is cancelled

Attached: Dukat1.jpg (318x240, 14K)

this is a good post butttt-

the episode was awesome though

Attached: 1553309477527.jpg (712x1152, 94K)

Monetarily successful. And normies loved STiD if you go by its RT scores.

What a cold, atheistic, technocratic hell Star Trek portrays. Thank God I won't live to see it.

that reminds me.
is "Kanar" just a general term like vodka/whiskey/beer and it actualky has many different varieties?

Attached: 0157462B-2067-4F7F-AB75-B11BF939F7FE.jpg (529x387, 35K)

It's generic.

>death to the oposition
that is maybe the best joke in the entire star trek franchise.

I cant believe that we are never going to have DS9 level of kino again... so fucking sad.
today i watched the new episode of red angel and i was in constant anger knowing what a trek series could be and what we have.
I will never see a std episode agian.

DS9 is life.

swearing on a blue board.
thats 30 days ENSIGN

Attached: 79DA0724-7212-48E6-B8C6-CD5AB85FE8C7.jpg (530x530, 26K)

Why so many people hostile?

Is prostitution legal in the Federation?

Risa exists

Bashirfaggot, if you're reading this: Cheer up, don't take it so personally.

Jesus Christ, how much of this is real? I stopped after six episodes

Risa is like Las Vegas, haha

Very nice.

Attached: 1547249278139.png (720x697, 408K)

What do they see in the viewer Yea Forums?

Attached: Space_Rocks_(game).jpg (2183x2058, 462K)

I mean he's certainly no great actor, but imho he was a good fit for the (usually) subdued captain Sisko.

Has there been mention of sybok in STD?

What makes a person deside to become a /trek/ poster?

I want to compile Trek episodes by major themes. To start with, what are some episodes similar to First Flight and One Small Step?

Attached: first flight 1.jpg (640x360, 79K)

"Phantoms" & "Drumhead"

the urge to talk about trek, knowing that almost no one in real life would be interested in discussing this.

Is kind of sad. The worst is that you want to discuss this kind of shit but you have to deal with an attention whore tranny and his orbiters.
This is our life... a tragic and barren wasteland of what god intended to be a fullfilling experience.

Thread culture and so on.

they retconned sybok into michael

S T R O N G__A T H E I S T__O V E R T O N E S

I only counted 464 cigarettes.

Attached: 464.png (992x558, 625K)

k

Attached: incel inside.png (234x216, 7K)

Orville sucks hairy but shaved ass, so you get that stubble feel when you eat it.

Explorers (DS9)

Attached: kanar.png (508x387, 352K)

Would you come to Patrick Stewart's funeral in full make-up?

No, I'm not a cross dresser

lol

Attached: 345735463456.png (232x254, 50K)

wtf Picard, I'd have killed to be Ardra's pusy slave

Attached: devils-due-hd-163.jpg (1438x1080, 415K)

>dox her
>post her pictures
>call her work
>harass her every time she posts
DUDE IT'S JUST A JOKE LOLOLOLOL

I'll preface this by saying I don't know where the article is getting it's info from, but I read a synopsis / review of the newest STD episode and in the article they expressly said that STD is a totally different timeline. It said that in the Prime universe, Burnham was killed as a child. It distinctively referred to there being 3 universes. Prime, Kelvin and Burnham. Everything being different from her not dying as a child. Obviously not a cold, hard fact considering the source... but where would they get that assumption? Is there something in the episodes that is saying "different universe" and no one watches it, so no one knows?

is this episode not proof that if you use a transporter you are no longer "you" and just a copy and paste clone?

Attached: clone.png (1594x1010, 1.51M)

>burnham so powerful she gets her own timeline

Attached: 1548182345610.jpg (694x530, 106K)

Attached: Gretchen J. Berg.png (880x660, 977K)

>using one of the biggest properties ever is a "risk"

They could make a movie and slap Star Trek on it and make it about ice skating and cooking and it'd at least make a few millions because people recognize the brand of Star Trek

I need more Quark images in my life

Attached: 1551088617130.jpg (750x480, 35K)

It's confirmation bias. They want it to be different, so they're assuming something means it's different, despite it not being the case.

Attached: M'Ress_at_communications_station.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

>I don't know where the article is getting it's info from
>Obviously not a cold, hard fact considering the source

sounds like you got EDGED.

Attached: who do you think the 'inside sources' are barry.png (588x280, 52K)

why are you tagging me quadruple satan? you jealous of geordi's game?

just to expand so i can fish for some replies / discussion, but its the episode where there is a duplicate riker from a transporter "malfunction"

Satanic quads, erryone.

Attached: Gowron.webm (268x200, 117K)

I wonder why q didn't try to recruit incel riker.

>I will never see a std episode agian.
Dude, for real.

I watched the penultimate STD episode and it was so bad it made me morose. It's just so . . . embarrassing. They have no ideas other than having unattractive women on the show, and that's a fine idea! It can't be your only idea though, not when the tone suggests something philosophical and brooding.

What a mess.

Attached: 1553129732314.jpg (1080x1080, 623K)

The transporter has a buffer where a pattern can be stored. This is how the replicators work. In theory, soldiers could be mass produced, until you run out of anti-matter.

Attached: Diana Ewing.jpg (1329x1000, 155K)

is this not proving my point further, ms sexy alien head?

I'm just hate watching this shit at this point

Pavel, when the plane fell.

Attached: 1489193119237.png (960x720, 864K)

Yea, I've only seen two episodes of STD. The first, and that last one.

They both made me hate.

Attached: 1543463618474.jpg (450x450, 46K)

stupid incels you were on the wrong side of history

have sex

Attached: heh.png (530x459, 218K)

Attached: 161116104611-seph-lawless-malls-2-780x439.jpg (780x439, 114K)

I was not in disagreement with you, friendo
You wanted someone to talk to. I expounded on your point. I am here for you.
youtu.be/cAAOezHlfhc

Attached: 1530479609515.jpg (640x616, 46K)

thank you, i too want to have sex with humanoid animals

You got a lot of nerve, crewman

Trek is death process

>it's a baseball episode

Attached: happy_baseballman.jpg (692x530, 74K)

That thing he's reading from looks simultaneously futuristic and Peak 90s

Checked.
Trips of truth.
Have a siily vid or two.

Attached: checked.gif (355x265, 3.42M)

explain

>no one saw coming
please tell me this isn't real

Stop pretending you don't know what a datapad is, you sloppy fucking retard.

"Jim, did I ever tell you about Michael Burnham's mom? She was an astrophysicist and engineer who invented the time suit for Section 31. Did I ever tell you about Section 31? But of course, I don't need to, we all know about it perfectly well already. Burnham's mom had the suit almost completed, but crucially needed the time crystal to make it functional. The head of Section 31 managed to procure the time crystal and send it to the research base. However, by a stroke of misfortune, the klingons traced the time crystal to the base and killed Burnham's mom. Later Michael was most incensed to learn of this from the head of Section 31, whom she blamed for this mistake as if he had intentionally killed her mom himself. It was quite an illogically violent reaction from her, and most unbecoming of the way she was raised on Vulcan, but if not our logic perhaps some of our Vulcan strength was imbued in her, for she knocked him sprawling and left him bloodied. At any rate, Burnham's mom apparently had just enough time to assemble the suit and use it to vandalize the timeline, making many appearances in disparate locations decades later, always coming to save her daughter but showing notably little interest in anyone else's well-being. Now of course Section 31 knew that the time suit was their invention, though they kept that knowledge a secret, even going so far as to attempt to extract my brain in pursuit of information about it, and they eventually managed to retrieve the suit by way of a convoluted trap. Burnham, as the bait, would be killed. Though she couldn't be killed anywhere. It had to be at Essof IV, and only by means of suffocation in the planet's atmosphere. I made sure that she choked to death with her face melting off, pulling a phaser at anyone who tried to save her. I could have just shot her, but I must admit I wanted to see her suffer. But enough about that Jim, I wish you a cordial birthday. You are an effective commander, and an amicable colleague."

Attached: mfw logic fails me.png (512x384, 211K)

>none of your fan theories we're right
I googled which the red angel is, are they saying no one thought it'd be Michael? A lot of people have thought that since the season 2 trailer. Fucking hell.

it isnt Michael though. So it was correct

Trek is kill

at some point Michael probably does use the suit, though. even if Airiam's brain didn't have a scan of the RA that said it was 100% Michael (as opposed to a 25% different neuro-license like her mom would have), it would seem likely that Michael "Star Trek Is Literally My Story Even Though I Just Got Here" Burnham would put on the time suit

when is Tarantino supposed to start his trek movie unironically looking forward to it

It's dead, Jim.

I know Shatner probably won't see this if he was ever here at all, but I feel the need to say it:

TekWars was a pretty great series. Happy Birthday.