In no fucking universe is this guy innocent and you all know it...

In no fucking universe is this guy innocent and you all know it. The producers left out important facts that put the nails in his coffin even deeper.
For example, why didn't they explain that the police found Averies saliva in Halbachs car, something that you can't plant there? Why did they underplay his violent past? Why didn't they talk about his disturbing letters he send to 'fans' of his in prison? I haven't watched season two, because I was quite pissed about this. correct me if they covered these topics later on

Attached: 5105420-6283589-image-a-1_1539783350398.jpg (634x888, 52K)

Fuck Netflix and fuck shills

how am i shilling? I criticized the show

yeah but the case still weird tho

It's almost like we can't trust one sided "documentaries" anymore.

I've never heard of the saliva DNA you're talking about. I know they found his DNA on the hood latch, but the defense insists it can be planted and is not guaranteed to be saliva. The prosecutors called it sweat.

Sweat is what i meant, not saliva. How did it get there? The police didn't have any samples of his sweat or other body fluids than blood and urine maybe.

Well according to the documentary there was no way to determine it was actually sweat, but the prosecution called it sweat anyway. I can't tell you how it got there, but the police did have Avery's DNA from groin swabs and I assume saliva swabs and whatnot. I think it's perfectly reasonable to suspect Steven did it, though, I just think the cops in that shithole are incompetent at best and corrupt at worst.

He is guilty and as far as I have seen the only real question is in regards to the complicity of the retarded guy. I admit they did wrong by the retard with how they questioned him without someone with him. I do believe the retard was forced by his uncle to take part in the crime.

Brendan had nothing to do with the crime. Nada. How anyone can look into the case at all and not see that is beyond me.

You don’t confess to a crime you know nothing about no matter how low your IQ is.

Whether you like it or not he confessed in a fair amount of detail. My argument as well as yours is that they should probably have never taken advantage of someone who clearly has a deficiency

That's completely untrue.

durrrrrrrrrrrrr fuck reddit durrrrrrrrrrrr i cant read the op durrr

Only documentary I trust is 'The Greatest Story Never Told'

Watch S2.

Categorically false.
Details which were often fed to him, along with other details which were proven to be fictitious. Not to mention the fact that there is zero evidence tying Brendan to the crime besides his spurious confession.

You should see the documentary HBO did about the Serial guy, it’s so bad it makes Making a Murderer look unbiased.

>Details which were often fed to him
Have you actually listened to the unedited interrogation rather than the cherry picked clips from MaM?

I read through the thread. Watch the second season and you will change your mind. They DO talk about the saliva DNA. They have discussed his violent past in season one. Disturbing letter is nothing. People here write disturbing stuff all the time.

Thanks i will, once i found out how to watch HBO content in europe

Come to think of it, I haven't. Not the whole thing, anyway. I'll reserve judgment, then. That doesn't change the fact that some of the information he gave was fictitious and there is zero evidence tying him to the crime.