Dragged across KINO

ZAHLER DID IT AGAIN BOYS
>Mel Kino
>Vince Kino
>That fucking bank scene

Attached: MV5BMjE1MTk5NDQ5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODUxNzg0NzM@._V1_.jpg (973x1500, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themovierulz.
nationalreview.com/2019/03/dragged-across-concrete-conservative-action-movie/
youtube.com/watch?v=eHo-AT98VwQ
hollywood-elsewhere.com/2019/03/all-hail-dragged-across-concrete/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redditors respond to “Craig Zahler doesn’t care what you think of his films” article

Attached: D8F07341-0400-4B1F-A7BA-BB429E7BF744.jpg (2048x910, 903K)

One of the best American directors working currently

I didn't like the last one, the one that ripped off Riki-Oh like there was no tomorrow, how is this compared to that? what are he ripping now?

Where can I find a stream? Been looking for like an hour and a half and nothing.

literally not playing anywhere near me. where find?

Autism

secret TEXAS oil MONEY from a redneck CONSPIRACY to INJECT the RUSSIAN REPUBLICAN PROPAGANDA into ADULTS malleable MINDS so they become FASCISTS who HATE NIGGERS

I think it's in a very limited theatrical run right now. Here is what it says on RT so I guess in late April we'll get a copy.

Attached: Dragged Across Concrete.png (823x324, 50K)

Bone Tomahawk confirmed to have been a fluke, sadly

This movie needed so much cutting and a different ending

it's available to rent on VOD right now dude (and torrents are up)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-22-13h35m40s820.png (1920x792, 1.67M)

Just finished watching on vudu. Uhd quality was trash, wondering if it's even a 2k they used. Anyways I was really digging the film till the end, wasn't happy with it, yes I'm a giant racist and maybe that has something to do with it but I just can't sympathies with those ape faggot fucks and seeing all the good guys get shafted was a real bummer

worked into a seething shoot because of people having different thoughts, sad!

Attached: hulk shoot.png (585x353, 66K)

themovierulz. (net) /dragged-across-concrete-2018-full-movie/

found one fellow anons

thank you friend

iTunes

>friend
Newfag

Attached: fc1853429fcb0da0b453b51c1e9d0c45b8256874_full.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Movie was nigger loving garbage, fuck niggers, jannies and women

Reported

All his work is derivative. BT is a mixed of a ton of slow burning linear plot western, more so about a quest. 99 is riki-oh mixed with basic american hero stuff. This one is your common good cop turned bad cop flick, and we can name a dozen of those.
It's his worse film to date, and i love BT and 99. Still, quite good, just doesn't compare. It's more akin to 99 than BT if anything, so you'll probably think "meh" about it.

agreed wholeheartedly. I wanna like it just to morally fight the leddit faggotry, but there is maybe a 90min movie in this, and it's not solid. Bank was kino though, making a character just to die was fun.

wow there with the insults buddy
nigger loving ending was very shameful. agreed.

Reporting you to the faggot police

install teatv for android

Attached: teatv android.png (720x1280, 322K)

>on your phucking android
GET REAL.

You can the copy the download link on the computer

Attached: teatv download link.png (720x1280, 74K)

SHOTGUN SAFARI
SHOTGUN SAFARI

I'm gettin too old for this shit!

I'm watching this right now, about one hour left. I saw Bone Tomahawk but not that prison flick; be wary, it's extremely violent in a disturbing way (just like Bone Tomahawk, you don't really expect it and it's very sudden). Otherwise the pacing is extremely effective.

>Zahler's a competent filmaker
yeah, no

yeah he is, he's not fantastic but he's not bad either

Will be watching it soon. No way brawl is better

it's a better movie for what it tries to be.
this one drags (kek) too much and it's finally pointless. Also, this is lowkey about niggers being superior, and that's an instant 3/10 from me

And considering shot caller is a better prison movie. I just downloaded Drag, is it really 2 hours and 38 minutes? Fucking hell, LOTR tier

>opening scene is an asian being fucked by a negro
absolutely based zahler blowing the fuck out of Yea Forumsedditors who pretend insectoids are honorary

Attached: 1356568963463.jpg (335x272, 28K)

Once I heard that Mel Gibson dies in it, it fell off of my radar. Not a clue if he actually does or not because I haven't seen it but I'm not taking chances.

Still would've loved to have seen him in Fury Road even if it was only a Mad Max film in name only.

And 99 is still better than drag. Think whatever you want about shot caller.
yeah, and there is a 90min movie in there, even a good 30min too. enjoy the other 2hr8min

This entire scene is hilarious. Wonder how Mel felt about it when reading the script.

I liked this movie.

>having this shitty taste
I bet you 'guys' enjoy john wick movies

I've seen that garbage with Vince Vaughn brawl in cell 99 and it's a total trash. You should be ashamed for shilling this as well.

streaming this on bretty good dot com right now, forgot to let Yea Forums know at the start

Me too

Thanks bretty. You're always a champ

this was kinda like a tarantino movie but realistic and no exaggerated/wacky characters
such a slow burn

needed to be a 1:30 movie with Mel and Vince surviving

Zahler confirmed hack

>this was kinda like a tarantino movie but realistic and no exaggerated/wacky characters such a slow burn
do you have autism user?

Damn that gang of robbers really woke up some existential dread, like those people who are scared shitless of blackholes.

This is what I'm afraid of with bone being a fluke

This is the same guy that made brawl in cell block 99? fucking based

Before seeing this, I saw Tory Kittles as one of those "that guy" actors. But he did a great job in this, dudes got chops.

>"that guy" actors
Is that similar to "black guy" actors or diversity hires?

Yep

Attached: fisher stevens in mystery date 1991 film.jpg (369x500, 40K)

>right wing people/thought can never ever be subversive or counter culture
How braindead do you have to be to actually believe this in this day and age?

rude fren :(

Announcing a report is an offense user.

gotem

No, I mean like an actor who looks vaguely familiar but can't really pinpoint what projects you've seen them in before.

all blacks look alike though, fucking ape could be cuba gooding junior or prince for all I fucking care

gotta go back to edge school user. You need some work.

would've been wicked if they got rene russo to play mel gibson's wife

It's not some attempt at cringe humor you faggot, I really can't tell them apart

Forest Whitaker and Lawrence Fishburne. Let me tell ya, I get them mixed up all the fucking time

made me laugh

Attached: Dragged.Across.Concrete.2018.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264.webm (980x408, 2.86M)

How does zahler get such good fucking music for his films bros? I’m just letting the credits play rn

Do these people think interracial couples in every Hollywood production is an organic expression of culture?

Can somebody please get me a download link?

just rent it on vudu or anywhere else you poor faggot, even a job at McDonalds should prepare you to spend $6 now and then

her head exploding was fucking stupid

just search name of movie in google and add 1080p

Have you seen a Zahler film before, user? It's kind of his thing.

Me three

Attached: Dragged.Across.Concrete.2018.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264.webm (980x408, 2.67M)

This is fucking agitating to read as Zahler is not a full blown leftist. If anything he sits closer to center.
And Cinestate is run by Dallas Sonnier who said that he wasn't a to appeal to right sided people too. There is nothing wrong with that. People can still be right sided and hate Trump.
Also Standoff at Sparrow Creek is a Cinestate film and it's a commentary on guns and violence and it feels more left leaning but still could appeal to the right.

my bank account is negative right now dumbass i can't use my card

I support euthanizing people like you user.

Attached: kickboxer4.gif (245x160, 948K)

>when they shove a newspaper in her pussy and make her piss and make the black guy clean it up and he litters the pissy newspaper out the window
absolutely fucking based

Spoiler :

He does at the end, by the hands of a negro who lives happy ever after with all Mel's money. It's trash.

100% my user.
Maybe 2hrs with a bit more action and more fleshed out buddy moments between the two. One could die, but nigger winner = HACK.
BT seems like a one time thing. Brawl was ok, this was not. Sad.

Seems like it.

From a 9/10 to a 7 in brawl... This one doesn't even pass.

Have sex, with each other dumb incels

it was so close to being great. I didn't even mind the length, I just hated the way it ended. Also he needs to feel comfortable writing normal characters; relying on character tropes like having Mel give statistics every five seconds feels way too forced

This guy is a hack, I don't get the dick riding. 'muh based Mel'. He's literally a kike just doing derivative ultra violence. It's trash.

>gritty crime drama
>ultra violent
>slow burn
they don't make these often anymore with all the capeshit and politically correct shit.

It's a necessity user. Haven't you seen Netflix? Love death a robots has interracial couples in 2/3 of the episodes. The rest dont show relationships.

This is not leddit friend. Are you lost?

Again, we agree. Up until the end, the slow burning was fantastic. The last shooting was actually tense and very well shot.
The tropes are a bit tiresome but that's his thing. Similar to the practical deaths, seems kinda cheap but with so much soul.
The ending tho... Why? Why give everything to a negro? And even more, have him be a lion (aryan) hunter. It was disgusting, honestly. It felt like a shitty spike lee YouTube video.
How would you rate the movie, and bt/99?

Mel's wife justifying racism was kino tho. Imagine living near niggers. You don't see that often, let alone with stars like mel or vince.
The ending tho... Shameful.

It's derived from 70s exploitation movies, sure. Those kinds of movies aren't for everyone, but I appreciate Zahler's efforts at making them and bringing that style into the 21st century.

Bt is derivative too, as is drag. Too bad drag doesn't bring anything new or original

The black guy "won". He cheated and stole and let the actual productive people do the heavy lifting. Its clearly a social commentary echoing the reality we currently are living, and the fall of the white man. The only "honorable" thing the black guy does is keep the women safe. Throughout history this was a common form of conquest, kill men keep the women.

We understand the message. I'm sure zahler hated having to work with those niggers. But still, having such a bleak ending where whites lose. Top it off with the nigger hunting lions... Ugh.
Worse zahler movie by a long shot. Imagine the Indians winning in BT

Bullshit you're reading far too in to IT. when the nog says he knows the cop is a racist for his treatment of the spic drug dealer shows Zahler's hand. In his head the black guy was always the neutral good while the the leads we watched were flawed and immoral. Fucking worthless ending

watched again.

IT IS SHIT.

> too many continuity errors - the scene with don jonhson is comical, the badges are all over the place at every cut. amateur stuff.
> dozens of chances to kill nigger, chooses the worst moment possible ever
> the nigger is far aways from gibson and them he jumps and the nigger is like a few inches from him
> they tought a lady could kill a gang of armed robbers
> vince character is a retard for falling on the lady trap
> jump a few months not to explain obvious shit
> van get out, mel does a flip in the car thats suspect as fuck, if it was a videogame would be mission failed, it ewas only missing a guy playing flaming guitar at the top of his super secret discret car

this movie is BAD.

not for being racist, isnt racist enough actually, its bad because the characters do things that doesnt make logical sense to move the story further.

and i know: people do stupid shit (here i am at /tv on a friday night) but cmon. there are too many stupid stuff going on in this movie to be serious.

at least but not at least:

> STOP. EXPLODING. FAKE. HEADS.

Attached: 1537043814684.gif (340x191, 2M)

You realize that Mel and Vince were bad guys right? Everyone in the movie is an asshole besides the one black guy.

The one black guys is still a worthless fucking monkey that commits crime for a living

It's a real throwback kind of movie. I get where you're going with the criticism of his films being wholly derivative. I think the commentary about old school, corrupt cops like Ridgeman finding it difficult to adjust to modern times where your every action is being filmed was neat. Not to mention certain portions of the dialogue being blatantly critical of today's political sentiments.

yes, sneaky nigger is an amazing person because cripple nigger gamer bro.

fine.

Now if only we could get another Zahler kino with Kurt Russell, Mel Gibson, Vince Vaughn, AND Don Johnson all together in leading roles.

That's what doesn't make sense. I wanted Vince and mel to live and every nigger to die. Having a spade being the "good" guy is too far fetched.

Good to see that this is the IQ of people that dislike it
Solid 8/10 flick, Zahler's best so far

Attached: Anchovies2.jpg (584x555, 53K)

All that was fantastic. The wife take on urban neighborhoods, the police chief on today's media. Mel's take on politics. It's great.

But then you have a non character, the nigger, who doesn't even has a name, take it all. You have an actual heroin hooker getting rich money massages and an MS ridden ex cop, cop widow with a poor abused daughter, getting some change.

Really? I liked the fore mentioned social commentary. But the ending was too much. Zahler is truly a hack, and I'm not watching his next flick.

Bone tomahawk was clearly a fluke.

>guy gets shot in the crouch
>you see organs (probably testicles) falling out as he's being dragged

Jesus

i dont have a problem with the nigger "winning", because he does it like a coward and he and his friend would try to steal from the euro fags.

the problem is mel character with the chance to kill the guy during a lot of circunstances and waiting for the most stupid one.

he could shot the guy from behind, for fuck sake.

> but his code

HE DIDNT HAVE A FUCKING CODE. he was there to help his family and protect his partner, that was it.

wanna make the nigger win? fine. do it. but do it in a way that doesnt treat me like a retard.

and theres no fucking way that a project nigger with a crack whore mother wouldnt turn that money into dust, doesnt matter how much it was or how eloquent he was by using big words and following sun tzu.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x266, 1.88M)

He has NO character.
Hooker mom, cripple bro. That's it. What was his name even?

On the other hand you have a 3 dimensions ex cop with MS struggling to raise a daughter in a nigger filled hood.

It's so irritating. It's like having Alien end with Ripley dying and some nameless extra as the sole survivor.

BAD MOVIE.

What was with that poor woman locked out of her home by the husband so coldly commanded to get going?

Commentary on the cruelty of modern gender dynamics ?

Finally, yes. Thank you.
Having an accountant? Too tired for numbers? The guy is a con, the mother is a junkie hoe, the brother is a retard.
That money would puff in one week, in 3 cars and 30 pairs of nikes. What a disaster of an ending.

It was Henry Johns. Vogelmann's crew nicknamed him Slim.

You keep ranting on about nigger won this and nigger won that. Real braindead shit, son.

Probably
Antifeminism enlightenment. Women used to have it good staying at home while men worked. Now roles are reversed and women is died.

low iq for pointing that the guy has problems with constant continuity errors, no notion of space between characters interacting with each other and decisions that dont make any practical sense - like thinking that a woman would be able to scape from a van with three skilled cold blooded criminals.

fuck off.

Attached: c7194ff93f889d63e256193665e1b71882c56b79308d74eac2d05ca94565cfb4.gif (320x181, 2.67M)

Im sorry that im not as tainted as you "broda". Don't you have some bikes to steal? Leave the real people to discuss this.

You're not the first user asking why Mel didn't shoot the nog at other points. He didn't want to kill him, he wanted to get rid of the phone evidence. Not defending the ending but that was pretty clear

Mel wasn't going to kill him. If he wanted to he could've just shot him and smashed the phone. He was trying to get him to delete the video.

Made no sense since he clearly has no code or notion of morality, less so regarding a literal jailed nigger, son of a whore.

Every Zahler movie is literally just

>bro what if I make my movies bleak and miserable with pointless extreme gore

A real modern day Peckinpah right there.

It's all fine if the internal logic of the movie is solid and the characters are interesting.
This was "nigger-man, hero of the hooker and cripple", with blatant mistakes and stupidity.

Bt>99>>>>drag

he is 'le smart negro' because THE HOOD, THE PROJECTS.

he was also stupid enough to go to jail for minor crimes and could not pay for a whore.

> ironically he could get a discount from his own mother.

when he gets in the house and crack whore mom is getting a massage i almost puke.

it almost look like sound alternative ending, if it was samuel jackson calling him to be an avenger would make as much sense at that point.

More like incel KINO

Right, it was clear both Ridgeman and Henry were both uneasy about how the deal would go down, despite hashing out an agreement to split it 60-40. Ridgeman was desperate to tie up loose ends since Henry had video evidence of him killing the woman hostage, I believe it when he said he didn't want to kill Henry. I think the ending would have been more believeable if he didn't give Ridgeman's family anything at all.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that friend.
I really wanted to like this movie, and until then, i almost did. But having a crack whore being asked "want some sushi?" while having a 5 stars massage was just too much. What a cope out ending.
It's like zahler new people would called him racist for having 2 white male protagonists and he did a rehashed last min change to save face.

Hack.

>Reddit
That's the problem right thur

>I think the ending would have been more believeable if he didn't give Ridgeman's family anything at all.
I have the same view. At least that would be a solid meta commentary about the worth of a nigger and their general personalities. Having "slim" give some change to the widow was disgusting.

fair, but, at that point, why he would fucjking care about a nigger he never saw?

he lost his partner, he shoot an innocent woman in the head, he already killed a bunch of criminals, so why a faceless nameless nigger should mean something?

its like being in a whore house and decide not to fuck one more prostitute because "i love my wife".

get the fuck out of here, there is no internal logic.

if that happend with vince character, i would buy. he was a guy with some honor.

mel was an old fart and his daughters was LITERALLY a target of niggers, rape was a natural progression of this scenario.

but he cared about that little sneaky nigger?

no. thats dumb. fuck this movie and fuck zahler.

he can explode as many plastic fake heads as he want but I WANT INTERNAL LOGIC IN THIS SHIT.

Attached: 1533488905893.jpg (1006x664, 138K)

Imagine being so low test you actually prefer CGI head explosions.

>he lost his partner, he shoot an innocent woman in the head, he already killed a bunch of criminals, so why a faceless nameless nigger should mean something?
The most jarring thing is: why should IT mean anything for us viewers?
He had maybe 20min with this nonsense one note character, he has a cameo about piss, literally dissappears for all the action and the sweeps the money away.

I know niggers will always rob, it's their thing, but come on. There was no logic, either internal or grand scale.

Well I enjoyed the movie, had a lot of fun with the journey leading up to the climax. but I definitely expected Henry to not honor his word. Probably because BT and Brawl didn't necessarily end on a good note either (brawl even more so). So I figured I wouldn't get any concessions out of it. Anyway, I'm kinda glad that Ridgeman's family gets to move to greener pastures.

I don't like sex. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere

Attached: sandyvagina.jpg (1080x540, 108K)

it looks too much like a doll. i could take on brawl, because the movie has a 70s exploitation movie and it was trashy in a nice way.

here the context is other and it should be more classy and realistic, to honor jennifer carpenter fine performance.

kino head destruction always will be the fire extinguisher scene on that french movie from gaspar noe, were they rape monica bellucci, the rest is child play.

IRONICALLY, the best looking gore on zahler movies happend on bone tomahawk.

>Nigga
>Likewise
based

Attached: he2cute2.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

I share the sentiment and it's true that zahler prefers bleak endings. But 99 at least finish his baby saving objective, ans bt had a lot of deaths by in the end, the savages got fucked.

This time the savage has an accountant and a masseuse while the people that actually matter get a few change and a dead antihero.

Again, i share the sentiment, but it's a no from me. 3/10

how did Gibson “lose” again
his daughter no longer has to worry about getting raped and his gibbled wife can live comfortably

Physical exploding heads look best based on the lighting really. The kid in Toxic Avenger still looks fine when it's literally a watermelon filled with blood. The low light and bike helmet help disguise it. Probably why it looks weird in Dragged because it's bright sunlight and in the open.

I liked it, it presented a situation where you didn't know how everything was going to end or who was going to survive. For me, that's proper kino. The only scene that was stupid was when the girl came out of the truck crying and crawled over to Mel and Vince, and then SPOILER happened, that was pretty fucking stupid.

the best case scenario, being a nice guy, lot of patience, would be if we completly forgot the character along the action, if he wasnt even developed, just a sneaky nigger with no back story doing sneaking nigger stuff at the end of a shoot out.

but no, the guy have to be smart because he use big words and shit.

"momma after doing some crack you wanna some sushi and shiiiiiit?"

um sorry sweetie this movie actually sucks

Attached: file.png (751x1855, 446K)

They should live in wealth. Mel give everything for them.
Crack whore gave nothing. Nigger gave nothing. They unrealistically invest money and have an accountant? Fuck you zahler. How many niggers do you know that could even spell "investment"?
Dropped.

Attached: 3392DBAE-B251-450B-A1E4-B2B1CB093947.jpg (1114x1821, 1.11M)

>finna gonna hunt me some them lion (white men) and shieeet.
>yo broda, i is out senting a box of gold to them bitches i stole from. See, niggas good guyz.

Not right-wing enough.
Ending made to appease the tumblerinas, end up fucking everything up.

If Jews don't like it, it must be worth a watch.

Hey fair enough man, I'm probably gonna give Dragged another watch with a buddy just to see if my initial positive reception to the movie holds up.

nationalreview.com/2019/03/dragged-across-concrete-conservative-action-movie/
our guy liked it

>no one gets dragged across concrete
the nigger's testicles tho lmao

Fair too. I hope you at least enjoy it again. Make a thread afterwards! Wanna know what others think and Yea Forums isn't taking a lot about it

the worst part of it all is that: the movie offer way more respect that niggers deserve and still is "RACIST".

until that trainwreck of an end, the two niggers talking to each other was better written than any pseudo-woke movie out there.

still:

> way too right wing.
> a pornographic violent race porn
> problematic

take it zahler. take every inch of cock from every critic, because you deserve for that stupid ending.

Brawl and Tomahawk were good. This movie was total shit. The nigger gets all the gold in the end, lives like he's a billionaire, and there's nothing questionable about that after a bank robbery with several dead people? Fucking dumb.

Then it's slow as fuck, has horrible pacing, Vaughn and Gibson arent as good together as you'd think, daughter getting splashed with soda by a nigger amounts to nothing. Just total fucking shit.

also, I wouldn't give up on Zahler just yet. brigands of rattlecreek should be interesting

Attached: 1553224222017.jpg (1510x1252, 207K)

Not sure if you know what a code is my main man lol.

Attached: 1436591545331.jpg (1500x1500, 129K)

The smart black with a code is a character cucked wannabe-edgy whites love, and plays well to the 'a nobody takes down a powerplayer meme.'

Yet it's a meta-level shill ending to hide the elephant in the room. Showing white criminals succeeding in a caper is acceptable, or cops doing crime and getting caught eventually. But depicting whites invested in the system, breaking free, and then getting away with breaking free is impossible.

Anyone else remember reading blind items that Zahler was a skinhead? This film goes against that

Chan-gook is still good. I'll see it, but not for the script. Little drummer girl was acceptable, Shannon's parts were kino, and the ending was stellar.
Fuck zahler, long live gooks.

But it does in a very artificial mary sue way. Almost like he was trying to appear as not skinhead

notice the only criticism in here is the ending. fantastic movie.

>But depicting whites invested in the system, breaking free, and then getting away with breaking free is impossible.
Zahler does grounded grindhouse movies dude, not escapist fantasies.

lol

The final ending could as easily have gone the other way, so Zahler's choice wasn't motivated by realism.

Bone Tomahawk may have killed off a lot of characters.... but technically the hero succeeds at the end of the day and rescues his wife, so not that bleak. And if there is any excuse to have gore in your movie, it is having bloodthirsty cannibals as the antagonists.

> 'dont let them know my partner was in this'

HOW?
no, really, HOW?

and them the hackiest shit that every hack writer does: "a few months later..."

jesus christ, the more i think about this trainwreck the more i question my judgment about zahler. it was bad like that.

Zahler is literally a Jew, tho.

Based brainlet

The savage wins in Dragged, that's unacceptable.

Name your top 5 favorite movies faggot.

Based Armond gave it his blessing.

Attached: Capture.png (1108x735, 653K)

dear craig.
I just rented this on amazon.
hope you get some of that money. sorry I couldnt find it in theater.
he gets paid from amazon right?

Attached: kkk.jpg (361x500, 30K)

yes, because mels character had the chance to kill the nigger behind his back - and vice versa - and things end up happening at the most stupid way possible.

and there is a shit load of other problems, the continuity errors are pathetic, the van getting out of the garage and mels character following them doing almost a fucking drift was stupid, the whole fianceé arc is useless, the list goes on.

> none of the critics focus on these errors, btw.

lets be fair: the only reason for this movie to be 2h40 was zahler being an anal retentive douche, because you could cut scenes and more scenes and make it 1h40 of nothing of value being lost.

>young cop
>carries semi auto
>old cop
>carries revolver

>Yea Forums watching a 150m film which isn't capeshit.
Good one. Your average user would've got bored 45m in and started browsing Yea Forums.
It's absolute kino btw.

yeah that is such a trope, but seeing mel fire that revolver and explode some baddies was pure kino

>Give me a wheel-gun any day, kid
>More reliable

>waaah it's too long
>waaah I don't understand the ending
This place is infested with plebs.

As bad as the ending is, I don't even think it's just that desu (although it is easily the most glaring issue that could have redeemed the rest of the shit pile) . Why didn't we get a scene of Mel busting nigger skulls after what happened to his daughter? Or at the least anger clouding his judgement where he drives around and intimidates some random hoodlums? Or why not Mel showing excessive force to a negro after something like that happening, and then that leads to the suspension? You could even do this movie in a nigger lover way and give it more depth. The whole thing though was just so bad.

Vaughn is motivated by some dumb engagement shit that isn't really explored beyond a couple scenes. Jennifer Carpenter is there for a minute to get her hands and skull blasted. So much shit in the movie felt pointless by the time it is over.

The Green Book was a better movie than this piece of shit.

>mel's daughter gets assaulted by a pack of niggers

>Implying this boring ass flick needed to be over 2 hours long.

I switched this shit off after giving it an hour. It's just guys talking in cars for fuck sake.

At least 'capeshit' has actual exciting scenes in it.

This flick is pure r*ddit. Go back and discuss it with the plebs on that fag site.

Mel and Zahler are trying there hardest to show they're not racist

>Why didn't this film explain things to me in a way I can easily understand! Why isn't it conventional like my capeshit!!
You're actually a pleb.

yeah i've seen all of them. Still fucking stupid. just like the dragging that chink across concrete in 99

Lmao the state of Yea Forums. this place has literally become r/movies 2.0.

This is what capeshit does to your brain, fellow anons. Don't let the jew control you.

Is this thread confirmation that Yea Forums is a board filled with genuine film plebs?

>Niggers abusing your daughter
>Niggers white facing
>Niggers selling junk to children
>Niggers stealing billions from your multiple sclerosis ridden wife
Why wouldn't be racist? I've experienced none of that and i cross the street every time.

The last capeshit I saw was Sam Raimis Spiderman in the theater in the early 2000s. But if memeing makes you feel better about your redditor movie, then by all means, be retarded faggots.

If you didn't figure it out before this you're an idiot. This place is good for shitposting but is absolutely awful for any film discussion. There's a reason why blockbusters / capeshit normally clog up the catalog.

>action movie
lol

Yes. See:

>I haven't seen it but

yes. thats why i loved FXs THE SHIELD. vic mackey and the stryke team would fuck up any race on the planet.

if you think, not even the things they do to get suspension are that bad even for reality - there are tons of videos of cops doing worst shit, no one cares.

but thats it, there is a whole lot of weird and unnecessary things. the fianceé arc: the woman looks like a tranny, annoying as fuck at her two scenes, this guy wants to marry her? really?

actually there is no reason why vinces character accept - he could do it because he was a military and felt that the country once again is fucking him, would make more sense.

and i think jennifer carpenter arc was there because zahler wants to fuck her, that i would respect. LOL

because there is no reason for that movie inside a movie to exist if you think about it. and in perspective i would like to see more of her story, of marrying a beta faggot who cannot provide, to watch the actual movie that i end up with.

Attached: 1526856369989.gif (500x375, 790K)

(checked)
Is noone gonna check this?

13%

Attached: cultural enrichment.png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

> A stream

> Not just downloading it in one of a half dozen ways

Zoomers.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22_22-27-47.png (1284x724, 187K)

Cell Block is very violent as well. You should watch it as well, its pretty kino

Did you watch the movie? Mel and Vince were not bad guys, they just did one bad thing because they were suspended.

>that 80's style roll call in the credits

Attached: Jeremiah.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

He dies, but its still kino. Don't listen to the other brainlets who didn't get the movie

those are a pretty kino cast and poster i must say

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

but the protagonist is a black criminal

The early dialogue was TOO on the nose, and it's worse for me because I know Zahler is a conservative who hates non whites (especially latinos), maybe someone who doesn't care who directs the movie will not give a shit

Other than that the movie was pretty good, slowburn done right

Yes. SJWs only like movies based on if it aligns with their political beliefs. Yea Forums only likes movies if it aligns with their political beliefs.

Zahler confirmed hack, Bone Tomahawk was a fluke

what a shitty movie, how did the execs allow it be released as 2 and half hours?

You know these are all Democratic Underground shills right?

other then a few lines about how political correctness is annoying, this movie isnt even political

The commentary in here just proves my lingering suspicion that most people these days don't actually watch movies objectively, they figure out their opinion before even watching based on their own retarded bias.

Reddit: This movie is racist against blacks! Orange man bad!
Yea Forums: This movie is only for nigger lovers!

Logically only one of those statements can be correct but I see each "side" clinging to their viewpoint as if it's infallible. Not every movie has to be some commentary on modern race relations or gender studies, but here we are. Some days I just want to watch a goddamn movie , not worry about the propaganda war going on.

And yes there are plenty of people commenting on the merits of the film itself but the two fringe groups are well represented and vocal.

Amazon rental, but you have to click the link on imdb to get to it.

so far so good

Attached: kino.png (1600x900, 494K)

Im more so talking about how most anons liked the movie until the ending where the nigger won. I understand that people think that Mel should have won (I think so too), because of all the effort he put into it and the nigger hid out the entire fight, but most anons are saying that they didn't like the ending just on the sole fact that he is a nigger.

wait, so you fags don't like the ending because the white guys died and the black guy "won"? mental illness is no joke.

This. I genuinely think that most people on Yea Forums have an IQ of 90 or lower.

not really more like some ((executive)) had to make sure too have diversity as the main thing. There's great movies where the main guy is black and the bad guy is white. you get what im saying. It's still a great movie

Almost everyone who browses Yea Forums has some form of mental illness or deficiency.

what's this about this movie being pro black?

theres a ten minute long speech about how Obama was the black Jesus

The movie is very redpilled. Brainlets are just mad because the nigger won at the end.

I'm legit laughing at all the "criticism" ITT. memes have truly destroyed people's brains.

Whats the best mel gibson movie? for me its lethal weapon 1 or road warrior

Attached: mel beyblade.jpg (600x900, 69K)

Zoom Zoom, do your homework, boys

Attached: boomer stfu.jpg (600x872, 181K)

I disagree. The nigger only won by hiding in the background and letting the white men do all the work. A theme of the movie is that this minority focused society will always take what you have earned. Mel and Vince are suspended due to somebody filming them arresting a drug dealer who was going to sell drugs to kids. Society cares more about the minority than the cops who are stopping these criminals and suspend Mel and Vince. Their only source of income is gone, and are forced to rob some criminals to make money. When Mel finally gets the money, another minority crawls out of the woodwork to steal it. Mel tries to work with him but at the end the minority ends up killing him. The ending shows the nigger has no regrets about taking the money, as he is living the good life in the mansion. It took the nigger 11 months to finally send Mel's family the money, and it was only a small percentage of the gold. It shows that minorities will take everything you have and give you little (or nothing) in return.

stop calling the nigger a nigger. hes called a tar baby

This movie is a 9/10, and desu maybe even a masterpiece, except it borders on being a shade too grim to be as rewatchable as Heat. I'm not knocking it, fuck no, but goddamn is it bleak.

This is a sad moment for kino boys. I'd absolutely pay double to see this in the theater. The fact it can't get ANY SCREENS as a proper release is proof of 2019 America. The fact that Netflix won't touch it lol, gd it's a Techno-Commie conspiracy.

Drag >>>> Bonehawk > Brawl

I'd never count Mel out acting-wise, but this is one of his dopest, realest performances ever. Did not expect him to bring it. Imagine Harrison Ford or Bruce Willis trying to do this part at his age. And something about the color blue makes him pop off the screen like a hungover wayward archangel.

And holy shit, Tarantino might not wanna watch this. He might shudder at the streetcred and underworld ear he's lost since Jackie Brown. Zahler has made a movie that Elmore Leonard would turn over in his grave to watch on a smartphone. Zahler seemed to make this as a subtle Come Get Some to QT. This is a crown snatcher. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood looks like cottoncandy compared to this shit. Also Zahler is Jewish but goddamn the merchant and banker Jews in this are gold and silver.

If you don't like this GTFO Yea Forums. Go play with your Mx Doll.

acurate description, dumb nigger

(((edelstein)))

oh shit its out. downloading right now.

Whenever my dad talks about characters being killed in very anitclimactic ways, he brings up Tasha Yar from Star trek being killed by that tar creature. He always called it Tar Baby because he's a 50s boomer so I always called it that as well. Much later, I was talking to some normie coworkers about the worst deaths in shows. I brought up Tasha Yar and the "tar baby" and they looked at me in disgust. I literally had no idea that was a racial slur until then. I tried telling them that and they really didn't believe but didn't report me to HR either. They stopped talking to me. Every time I hear the words tar baby I am reminded of this moment.

KEK

Attached: black dance.gif (344x203, 3.28M)

>The nigger only won by hiding in the background and letting the white men do all the work.

Not good enough for Yea Forums brainlets, short of Mel donning white robes and tying the nigger to a cross and then burning it these morons won't be happy.

I'm honest with myself, I'm racist. But there's a difference between being racist and being a full on fucking idiot about it, and the people bitching in here fall into the later camp.

The blacks in this movie are violent criminals, the movie makes a point of showing how the drug dealer gets off easy because of race, and then in the end the nigger does the double cross and steals the money.

How in the fuck is this pro black?

I talked to my dad shortly after that about why he never told me that tar baby was an insult and all he said was that he didn't think it was necessary because he doesn't give a shit about what liberals think. I was still a bit mad but he's my dad so its all forgiven by now.

>movie too long
Nope. You faggots need some hair on your chest. This movie is about adults for adults. These are men making a decision that will decide their fates and their families. The women too deserve every scene. No different from the woman who dates the felon in Michael Mann's Heat. And these are cops who do many stakeouts. Imagine sitting in a car bored as fucking but knowing you could be 15, 30, 180 mins away from kill. It took me like four hours to watch it, but I savored every minute. And had to rewind to hear some dialogue.

Are these the creepiest criminals in all of recent kino?

This.
This.

was that an original song?

Yeah, by the time I was done with the movie I was surprised it was over. It all felt so quick. Im glad it was this long.

I think so. I remember the end credits of Cell Block 99 had an O'jays song as well.

I just saw it in the theater, movie fucking ruled. I was surprised when people in the audience around me laughed at the racist stuff, but it could be just fans of Based-Mel out for a limited release.

>this is lowkey about niggers being superior
No it's about white guys being fucked by spics so they act like nigs. True to life. Bitch this shit happens in real life all the time. Watch the news. The blacks and whites in this movie are fucked no matter what.

Does this movie prove that Yea Forums is full of low attention span zoomers?

That script is very good, I'm keen to see it get made by a skilled director

The robbers in this movie fucked me 100x more than the Christchurch massacre vid. I was actually repulsed and feared them. Felt evil but real.

do these negroes even know what fascism is ?

the average age for this board is under 25, so yes

>the virgin creek
>the Chad Borge

this

Yes
Can't believe people are comparing this to capeshit

To be fair, It was hard to take the christchurch video seriously with all the fucking memes.

He pays QT's mom for playlists from her hundred black ex boyfriends

I mean.. you let shit like Captain toefungs be successful. You let feminism run wild in media and you don't expect lefties to be so radicalized that they see evil in everything they don't agree with?

This is the bed you made and support with your wage slave bux.

Enjoy it.

Attached: 1549346783635.webm (600x900, 2.86M)

bank robbers are never that sophisticated in real life

The end credit song from Cell Block 99 is pretty good was well. It's also by the O'Jays.
youtube.com/watch?v=eHo-AT98VwQ

cell block 99 > dragged across concrete > bone tomahawk

why did they make such a big deal about the fire escape thing? all he did was step on hector's head. not like he beat the shit out of him

cops doing anything violent triggers the left regardless of context

The guy was mexican

Enforcing laws is raysist n shiiiieeeet

>ultra violence
There's less violence in this per minute than any capeshit or horror movie like Halloween. But the violence there is, you feel that shit. This is easily his most mature and adult work.

Meh I am pretty far right, but the first scene where they lose their badges to the captain felt pretty fucking preachy desu.

>Mel's wife in the movie justifying racism was kino tho.
You get the irony user? Mel's ex-wife IRL loved to be around blacks, then blackmailed Mel and released his N-word voicemails.

>mfw all that chick wanted to do was stay with her kid but was forced to go to work and ended up dead.

Attached: sad pep.jpg (488x550, 35K)

ending was pretty based if you looked deeper into it. I still would've prefered Mel to live though.

>Too bad drag doesn't bring anything new or original
Bitch you'd say the same thing about Unforgiven in the 90s, or The Searchers in the 60s. Zahler is making modern Westerns. You're basically saying white men are derivative and white cops are boring because you've seen them on screen before. GO WATCH US, pay for $20 shekels and watch shiny blacks run around with giant scissors and creep around like Ringu. Leave us this one great white movie of the year.

What's wrong with that?
Are you a nigger?

her onions-boi husband got her killed

not that user, but Us is actually pretty good. It doesn't have an anti-white message (although it has an anti-USA message).

Which is a valid thing to be angry about

No, I don't like niggers either but at least give a more detailed explanation of your thoughts on the ending other than "the nigger won so the whole movie is shit"

>the absolute state of american youth political culture
daily reminder that progressivism is a disease, this furtherely reinforces my conservatives beliefs and i will never vote something else, thank god my country ain't this retarded ( yet)

Best post itt. When the black says "Let's hunt some lions" he's playing a low rent vidya on the couch just he got, after his nephew earlier said hunting was for rich white men. He's sitting on his ass during a WHITE SAFARI get it dumbfuck?

He can't into real hunting. He can't into real robbery. The Jews in this movie horde diamonds, gold, lawyers and money. They aren't men of action. The blacks are like vultures. Or hyenas. You think Shotgun Safari is just for giggs? Watch more. Zahler is a heeb but he's an equal opportunity hater. A bullet doesn't have racial preference.

Kino analysis.
Still a shit movie.

See Explains why the nigger winning fits better with the theme. Mel wining is better but the nigger winning is not that bad either based on the movie's theme.

>Not good enough for Yea Forums brainlets, short of Mel donning white robes and tying the nigger to a cross and then burning it these morons won't be happy.
Would unironically love this.

>Are these the creepiest criminals in all of recent kino?
Never even thought of this but yeah. They're brutal and disturbing as fuck

Agreed, her S O Y B O I husband got her killed by not being able to provide like a man should.

Bt>99 >>>>dragging along

And his worse too

The black guy has a gun hidden too. There's no moral message to the movie except there's no morals in hard crime. Think about Vaughn.

I didn't know this user!
That's amazing. Thank you, makes the scene ten times better.
Fuck that cunt. I want my MS cutey wife to take care of and take away from niggerdom

>vince character is a retard for falling on the lady trap
>lady trap
Wait. She wasn't a trap. Right?

Do you get the gender/feminism commentary?
I quite like this movie except the niggering ending

I'm the original user, and i have to say you're mistaken.
The ending of this movie cancels out any good faith i had.
It is derivative. That's not bad, but it is.
I'm just disgusted about the ending. Seems something out of netflix.

yo Yea Forums why you hate black people so much

Attached: black nah.jpg (640x646, 45K)

they stink and i don't like em

She wasn't. I thought she looks kind of cute but some anons here thinks she looks like an ugly tranny.

Ok, here we go: the movie is quite good. Its ok director/cinematography wise, but plot is solid. Characters are one dimension but that's his thing. There is a narrative arc, and little nods. The whole mother-bank was unnecessary but added flavor, I'm happy with it.
The niggers niggering are realistic, the euro trash is interesting, and the cop buddies are genuinely cool. The pacing is too slow, we must agree, but doable, watchable.

Problem is: it all goes to shit. The social commentary, the sarcasm, the satire, the actual rants,motivations... All. To shit. Because a nigger won doing nothing.
The whole movie's logic fails. And it's insulting really.

A bad movie can be redeem by a great ending, but no great movie can still be great with such a shit ending.

Just finished watching it. I was upset with how Mel died and the black guy gets away unscathed. A better ending would have been both dying.

can kinda agree. Especially when that nog took 11 fucking months to give mels family a few gold pieces while he was living in luxury. Fuck that faggot nog

Aesthetically unpleasant, morally dubious, culturally violent and academically retarded. Let's not talk about smell, please.

Are you talking about carpenter? Trap lady is random extra.

who actually smells what different races smell like?

This. Or black guy happy escaping and getting killes by Mel's daughter/wife or something.
Nigger winning and thinking about sushi and investing is just too far away from reality.

If you ever had a negro on your same street, you'd know.
I dont go around smelling feces either, but in the exact same way, i know the smell.

Disagree but how funny would it be if the white cop opened the box and there was a single gold bar.

Oh shit I misread. I thought he was talking about how Vince's girlfriend looked like a trap, which I heard some people say in other threads. I now realize that he's talking about the literal trap with the hostage woman. I'm fucking dumb

>why would Mel fucjking care about a nigger he never saw?
Because he PROMISED Vaughn they wouldn't execute anybody. Everybody else shot first. And he wasn't coldblooded. Also consider the age of Mel's character and how little he's had and he was shot. He could easily slip up. It's about laws of the jungle. You're mad a black guy does well in a jungle by being a scavenger? K.

The robbers in this movie are so fucking based

>it's "we are here" or "we're here" not
*black guy voice*
>we here

*puts sombrero on dead man who may or may not be mexican*
kino

It goes both ways. White people apparently smell like wet dogs to black people.

I'm mad the nigger won.
I know I'm being immature but i like happy endings, and a nigger asking a crack whore if she wants sushi makes me sick.
I'm glad real life cops are killing them in drones and i need to know how to economically or publicly support that.

Fuck this movie.

Holy fuck what has happened to the world

They make an "urban" comment to the nigger. Unironically kino dialogue. I'm sad they die, but at least was to the hands of Mel. Poor Mel though.

they don't. Nogs are just mad that they have nothing on white people so they make up shit like this. Whites smell like newly fallen snow and nigs are jealous. And you don't have any slur that really has an effect on white people so nogs are mad about that too

Sure but who cares what blacks think?

eh. it was good. 6/10.
made me rethink killing ALL jews when the 2nd american revolution kicks off.

I still think most of them. but maybe not all.
>we da white man now lets go hunts lions
at least it had a point

>Coals being aimlessly aggressive
Shocking

Dude you are truly unintelligent.

Based kino is based.

BT >> DAC >>>>>> CB99

Attached: likewise.jpg (1919x794, 102K)

dem digits doe

Zahler is literally saying that women shouldn't work.

I liked DAC more than CB99 as well, but what makes it that much better for you?

Checked my Aryan boy

Damn daisuke kuze is a beast.

It's not pro black it's blackpilled

Better cinematography, edition, colours, style, acting and characters. Well, I guess it isn't fair to compair both movie, they're completly different, but I don't see why CB99 is so praised.

Nice post. Mfw this movie is too smart for Americans now, and that's the goddamn theme, and it's not even super smart. If this movie came out in 1987, the New York Times, EW and Ebert would give it an A-. That says nothing of the movie and everything about society.

He writes the music himself and gets a real soul band to perform it

If anons see a girl or girls sitting alone at a Zahler film, say hello to your new wife

It's almost dry humor in how little they did. But shit happens all the time.

Zahler is literally one of the best American directors working currently

fucking nigger bank employee got that mother killed with his email bullshit. what is with these people who think playing hero is more important than people's lives

I am feeling some Michael Mann inspiration on this? Maybe the masks are reminding me of Heat but idk.

Another score for Zaehler lads. Based movie.

Attached: 1538182098697 (1).png (369x387, 94K)

>That one guy in this thread who keeps making the same post over and over about how much he hates the ending because the black guy gets it good
We fucking get it goddamn dude, make one post stating your point and stfu

TWO QUESTIONS

1. From the robber's POV, what is the rationale and logic behind robbing the convenient store and murking two civilians? I understand they are sadists but why risk it? Am I missing something at the store related to what follows?

2. Why does Vince Vaughn repeat "Fridge....dead rat" on the dirt road at the end, verbatim what the black driver said? This took me out for a second.

Man, Mel Gibson worked too fucking hard on this movie not to get a wide release. It's so much better than Get the Gringo and that movie where he lives in a trailer.

Is this Mel's best serious role after Braveheart? Mad Max doesn't count, genre. And Lethal Weapon was more comedy.

Obv. From the running time to the scope to the vigenettes about periphery characters, to cops and criminals sharing similar lives and stakes.

I'd love to see a spin-off prequel about the skimask operators.

i think that crazy guy was robbing people to pay for the special van. guess he killed them because he's just a crazy asshole, as shown by his randomly shooting the fridge and tv and chips

The drop dead retarded criticisms from both sides make me like this film even more. Perhaps the biggest Pleb filter of modern times

Yeah but he got what, $100 from robbing the store? It was a dynamite entrance but doesn't fit their careful sociopathic m.o. Surprised this hadn't been questioned it?

And you realize the guy who robbed the store and the guy who buys the van are different people on the same team right? The van guy robs the guys in the car and kills then. But he's not the store guy. As seen in the photo credits at the end. I didn't even realize it until the credits.

Rare positive Boomer review from a libtard
hollywood-elsewhere.com/2019/03/all-hail-dragged-across-concrete/

lmao jeff wells

So I got confused for a second. When did the first henchman die? Like one of them gets both of his hands blown off and is shot when trying to surrender

when is the other one capped?

After Vaughn get shot, he roll over the van and try to snipe them.

Great post user, I had the same thought about Tarantino. I would also give it a 9/10, Zahler has a confidence and sense of showmanship that you don't really see in films these days.

What's funny is if you look at Letterboxd reviews, even *they* have a hard time pretending they didn't like it.

Wondered this too. Wasn't clearly addressed that's for sure.