He's not wrong

He's not wrong

Attached: file.png (945x2289, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg
youtube.com/watch?v=u0u8cLX1VsY
telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/11417395/Hayao-Miyazaki-Charlie-Hebdo-Mohammed-cartoons-were-a-mistake.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ngZ0K3lWKRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His movies are made for pedos

They are made for children

Have sex.

Japs have no right to criticize other cultures' violence after their genocide of the Chinese. Sick amnesiac 'people'

>being so assblasted over a war from 80 years ago that you project your hatred of Americans onto their movies

Attached: 8E196890-A641-4726-8462-A44E7A17A709.png (1278x717, 521K)

Yet they are only watched and liked by pedos.

Stop having sex with children

>ancient zipperhead incel criticizes the work of a war veteran
it's almost like tolkien actually went through all that mindless death and horrors.

stupid, overrated asian fuck

Yeah because surely Miyazaki was there, raping chinkesses and murdering chinklets left and right.

yes because japan has always been an exemplary combatant in war. we all know the chinese aren't exactly "people"

>makes a movie about a guy who literally killed a billion people by designing a plane

daily reminder that Japs STILL claim to be the victims in WW2

Attached: 1256949671888.gif (319x186, 1.67M)

What would Tolkien say to Miyazaki if he were still around?

Attached: 691DE715-457D-443C-8D6B-0EC6A03FD6D9.jpg (344x450, 32K)

based

Orcs are not people.

Does Miyazaki think Tolkein and Peter Jackson are Americans?

Ah, the Japanese GRRM

Attached: american tolkien.jpg (645x729, 124K)

>I fought in World War I, what about you, faggot?

He must have been

Attached: 865478964.jpg (203x226, 6K)

But...orcs were Germans. Dumbass nip.

Did the japanese differentiate between civilians and enemies at the Nanking Massacre?

I get his point, but Lord of the Rings is a bad example of it.

No u

Has anybody ever told this old gook about the rape of nanking or the fact that Japan is pretty much known for gory Cinema and hentai?

Attached: 1542413065866.jpg (600x253, 38K)

children like children
children are pedos

also i have a bag full thank you very much

Attached: Have sex.png (600x600, 288K)

America is evil.

He sounds like a nationalist. Is he a nationalist?

do you see how old he is? obviously he was

he's on about the movies, not the books

>Souless insectoid hates Lord of the Rings
Color me surprised, next you'll be telling me he's from a nation that committed warcrimes that are a thousand times worse than anything Dante crafted for his vision of hell and that said country refuses to apologise for it

I don't get it.

Don't leftists love Indiana Jones because he kills nazis?

>lord of the rings
>American

lmao this old cartoon making Jap has never been relevant, notice he brushed over the Rape of Nanking by the evil Imperial Japs

wtf is this dumb jap talking about LOTR....it is a fantasy movie. now if he talked about war movies I would understand

Attached: jap fucked.jpg (490x630, 195K)

>surely the audience of LOTR are personally shoah'ing brown people on the other side of the globe!

OK, but why Indiana Jones too?

>Civilian orcs
The fuck is this chink on about

>american
LOTR was written by a Brit, and the films were directed by a New Zealander

The movies follow the books

>and that said country refuses to apologise for it

cause that worked so well for Germany, right?

carls jr fucks jap girls in japan! the power of the american burger

Attached: japan carls jr.jpg (1300x957, 220K)

Legendary Japanese Director, Hayao Miyazaki, in a long interview with Rolling Stone magazine has spoken about his views of J.R.R. Tolkien‘s The Lord of the Rings.

Miyazaki, who is a fan of Tolkien’s works, has often criticised The Lord of the Rings for the over-simplification of the themes that it deals with. In his latest interview, he has challenged Tolkien’s portrayal of power:

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?

I can't take Miyazaki seriously, because he's an unapologetic racist that hates non-Japanese culture ruining his country, yet he tries to portray foreigners as evil for the invasions, wars, and exploitation of their victims that are also non-Japanese and were also victims of Japanese oppression? The Philippines and Vietnam were also oppressed by the Japanese. The Japanese even tried killing off the Filipinos and slaughtered an entire city of them, even though it served no strategic purpose and they knew they already lost. The Manilla Massacre was one the most pointless acts of Japanese war crimes. Even the Atomic bombings pale in comparison.

Where do Japs act like they're the victim? They started this shit with the Co-Prosperity Sphere. You can't start a imperialist control of Asia, and then act like you were victimized and oppressed.

Jap women are the most beautiful on earth, seriously.

Is this chink fucking stupid.

I know..but they got some really ugly ones and they outnumber the hot ones like 1000 to 1.

Attached: japan carls jr lol.jpg (870x653, 77K)

LMAO

A Japanese guy complaining about racism and violence, has there ever been a bigger case of irony in this world.

Japan subjugated and raped all the other Asian countries for centuries, they even fucked over there own people without remorse with Unit 731 or like that guy who was exposed to a massive dose of radiation in the 90s and they kept him alive, literally melting for 60 days just so they could put cameras in his body and study him.

it takes a special kind of stupid, that's for sure

Attached: grrmyoung.jpg (1024x696, 55K)

if anything the books are even more pro genocide and "black vs white" then the movies

Fuck off you jap bastard.

>Even in the Indiana Jones movies, there is a white guy who, ‘bang,’ shoots people, right? Japanese people who go along and enjoy with that are unbelievably embarrassing. You are the ones that, ‘bang,’ get shot. Watching [those movies] without any self-awareness is unbelievable. There’s no pride, no historical perspective. You don’t know how you are viewed by a country like America
Based Hayao doesn't hold his punch. He knows America is the center of evil. Ever since WWII ended, the US took the world leadership and there was never a day of peace since.

I'm enjoying japan's current trajectory. more world war kino is coming
youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg

No way. I was in Tokyo and I saw beauties on every street. Fell in love every day. Way more than here in the states.

literally the most peaceful time in World History, bub

>is much better fly planes in suicide to blow stuff up

Tolkien is a hack and only dicklet virgins think otherwise

>You don’t know how you are viewed by a country like America
what a sperg. the characters in that film are just characters and they are arabic to boot. what kind of retard falsely equates american attitudes towards japanese and arabs?
They seem to have a weird way of thinking of the entirety of east asia as if it was one place.

>"I dislike the United States that dropped the nuclear bombs and does not regret it, I'm anti-security council, I'm against neutral alliance, and against Americanization, so obviously, I had no interest in riding an automobile.

>I hate people who are proud that cheap Japanese cars are popular in America, and I look at people who wear badges of the US Army and US Air Force that filled Vietnam with dioxins as enemies, so I'm against motorisation. So why did such a man come to ride in an automobile?

>When my wife's belly began to grow the young me believed that as a husband, it was my duty to carry the same weight. So I decided that even though I did not know if it was a boy or a girl (since it hadn't been born yet), in order to take my child to nursery school, I would go to driving school, a place that still gives me shivers to remember. All driving schools should burn to the ground!

>My wife went through quite an ordeal with a difficult birth, but it was an equally difficult birth for me-" (the image cuts off here)
What did he mean by this?

Attached: file.png (1280x908, 956K)

you're living in Pax Americana you braindead fuck

Write the last book George we know its you

>go out of our way to rebuild Japan
>actually modernize them while we're at it
>more than half the cars on American roads are Japanese
>People have no problem playing Japanese games and watching Japanese movies
>Decrepit old nip still hates us

there's a lesson to be learned here

All those poor CIVILIAN ORC REFUGEES. What a retard.

Yes, two bombs were not enough.

isn't that the point the books tied into some of the horrors Tolkien saw at war

>hates America
>entire career is from him copying Disney
really makes me think

>old man wants to be appreciated more than he already has

he hasnt made a great movie for 20 years, and it was for children , why is he so asshurt that those children grew up and had kids that likes shit from their own culture without the slowburn animation

enjoy your loyal weebs and shut the fuck up

Wow he's right. There were innocent gobs and uruks mixed in with those war mongering crowd.

Desu anime itself wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Disney

I call them priests and herbalists

Based

Didn't miyazaki say something like there's nothing wrong with falling in love with a child

Homeboy wrote an essay about how much he loves loli.

Also: He's a hypocrite. A lot of his works are really violent, but his have a "mesaage" so it's all good. Yoshiyuki Tomino (In spite of Miyazaki shitting on Gundam) and Hideako Anno are also the only industry people who have anything nice to say about him. Beat Takeshi thinks Miyazaki is insuffrable.

all but one the major battles in LOTR are defensive in nature and the one that wasn't was in fact a suicide mission
Furthermore Tolkien never glorified war, and never presented it as clean or desirable.

They just have a memory, unlike you. They remember that the US nuke two cities ful of civilians depsite the war already over, just to revel in blood. The US hasnt ceased reveling in the blood of civilians ever since. Also they have empathy for the victims of american imperialism. Not something a sociopath would understand. Now go back watching your show about serial killers.

>I dislike the United States that dropped the nuclear bombs and does not regret it
and Japan is still denying that they committed any war crimes
pot, kettle etc.

>Pax
>America
Pick one

I think he likes old Disney, the one who hated the jews.

lmao, again it's the most peaceful time in world history by far. 20th century was the least bloody century and that includes two world wars! that's how peaceful America is.

as far as the nukes, they would have been destroyed anyways, just look at Europe. which despite the USA doing maybe 10 percent of the damage in Europe, was rebuilt anyways on our dime. and they might be ungrateful but not even close to the level of the Nips

>full of civilians
warnings were airdropped. and what you fail to understand is that those atom bombs were basically equivalent to a couple of weeks of conventional bombing. in fact, conventional bombing kills more civilians as they get trapped in a large area after infrastructure failure.
>Now go back watching your show about serial killers.
hasn't been a good one on since early seasons of dexter

He sounds like a fucking retard

We get it, you have yellow fever.

Yeah... well, you know... that's...that's like, your opinion man

Attached: dudde.jpg (1600x1201, 477K)

>The raid lasted for approximately two hours and forty minutes.[83] Visibility over Tokyo decreased over the course of the raid due to the extensive smoke over the city. This led some American aircraft to bomb parts of Tokyo well outside the target area. The heat from the fires also resulted in the final waves of aircraft experiencing heavy turbulence.[55] Some American airmen also needed to use oxygen masks when the odor of burning flesh entered their aircraft.[84] A total of 279 B-29s attacked Tokyo, dropping 1,665 tons of bombs. Another 19 Superfortresses which were unable to reach Tokyo struck targets of opportunity or targets of last resort.[85] These aircraft turned back early due to mechanical problems or pilots deciding to abort the fight due to anxiety about their prospects of surviving the mission.[86]
two weeks? this one killed 100k people with a fraction of the equivalent ordinance to the 2 a-bombs. It's something like 20-30 times more effective at killing

>conventional bombing kills more civilians than atomic bombing

what the FUCK am I reading lol

Miyazaki probably never read the books, saw only the first and second movies and hated them.

I am reminded why I like him for his films and not his opinions.

All whites are American to Japan.

It's a matter of fact. in each air raid on the mainland they killed as many civilians as both atomic bombs combined.

I bet you'd think an atomic bomb did this

Attached: file.png (1000x644, 721K)

did the Orcs have civilians? Its easy to be a pacifist when America protects your ass. Even gundam wing understood that.

Each air raid killed more than 100 000 people?

Sounds like a judgemental prick sitting on a high horse desu. Like most Old Japanese people.

Indiana Jones is fighting Nazis trying to enslave the world and LOTRs is fighting Saruan who's trying to enslave it. You don't reason with evil you destroy it. Its really that simple. Walk me through the dialoge you'd have with these villains.

>He's not wrong
This but unironically
>can't refute
>resorts to ad hominem with no relation to the original point

Hayao "Charlie Hebdo had it coming" Miyazaki

The fact that the US preceded the atomic bombs with deadly air raids doesn't make it any less criminal. Bombing civilians is a war crime, unless the US does it. Japan was already defeated but they needed to make a live test of their nukes. Then they sent doctors to collect data on the effects of the bombs, nothing was made to heal the victims, they were just seen as guinea pigs.

i haven't seen them for awhile but is there a point in lotr where "civilian" bad guys are killed?

黙れこのクソ糸目野郎

>It's a book for children! You're reading too much into it by examining its obvious themes!

All while raping everything

Yes apparently he's lived long enough to become the villain or senial.

My fucking sides

Attached: 1509851373393.png (1000x1000, 996K)

not at the beginning. It was a process of escalation that started with precision bombing of factories and ended with the atomic bomb. The same year of the surrender there were multiple firebombings of major cities that had casualties that high.
Maybe, it's just a shame that japan cared even less about it's citizens than the US. There's nothing good about a war.

you would lose a total industrial war, you would be conquered and forgotten

>"war crimes"
Doesn't exist.
Except for the losers that is.

Attached: 1551328452310.png (515x498, 177K)

>DUH HUHUHUHUH LET'S MURDER THOUSANDS OF HAWAIIANS
>OMG U AMERICA DEVIL WHY U FIGHTY BACKY, BOMB BAD, GUN BAD!

No he says hes a feminist.

He's a disgusting pedo who abused his son and his movies are shit

youtube.com/watch?v=u0u8cLX1VsY

I'm starting to get sad.

KNIGHTS AND ORCS BAD
PEDOPHIRIA AND HONOR-SUICIDE GOOD

He's right about Indiana Jones shooting the arab guy like a cowboy in Raiders. Indy was supposed to fight him fair but Harrison had diarrea and just couldn't play the scene.

>Hayao "Charlie Hebdo had it coming" Miyazaki
He said that? Nevre knew he was this based

Miyazaki is such an overrated assclown, not even Yea Forums (aka r/anime) likes him anymore

telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/11417395/Hayao-Miyazaki-Charlie-Hebdo-Mohammed-cartoons-were-a-mistake.html

Indy was chasing after his kidnapped gf. He didn't have time for your sword swinging shit.

what a faggot

Rape of Nanking, cartoon man. That is all.

>APOLOGIZE
hes a pacifist boomer cuck actually, he just hates america for some reason

Attached: 1527165551311 (1).webm (480x360, 2.77M)

I treat miyasaki statements as i treat the ones from 80yo german grandfather whining about the comunists taking over the country, i listen to them and proced to ignore them.

Yea Forums never liked him.

This is the worst pasta of all time. I hate it with passion. And I despise the prick who wrote it.

Attached: 8e8085a68755ede4d838145a6a8604f651d4b180cf335286661cc3678c7fbedf.jpg (355x379, 14K)

I have known this since he gave an interview in ~2003 where he lambasted the US for the war on terror. I haven't seen his opinions as very sound since then, but I have always liked his films.

That was my point.
Saying Miyazaki should shut the fuck up because hurr durr Japan was as bad is retarded because he has no problem about calling on Japan's shit.
He's an old man that became a legend on his field, in the honor-bound Japanese society that means he's basically untouchable, he could be found in a drunken stupor after raping two middleschoolers cosplaying as characters of his movies and everyone would shrug it off.

>NATURE GOOD
>PEOPLE BAD

there I just summed up every Miyazaki movie

Daily reminder that Hayao "Supreme Weeb Lord" Miyazaki is nothing but a footnote in the annalla of animation history compared to geniuses like Ralph Bakshi. Every work by Miyazaki uses always the same tired themed but always with minimun amount of things changed so the lowest common detonominator doesn't notice that they are watching the same flick over and over again.
While Bakshi was making groundbreaking animation in 70's and 80's such as Fritz the Cat, Wizards, American Pop, Miyazaki was compliant to make hippie themed movies aimed at children and Americans bored of their domestic cartoons.
Truly Miyazaki has the dishonorable mention of being the most overarrated person in the history animation. Year after year nothing but same rehashed stories aimed at weebs, otakus and grade school children.

Attached: BakshiWizards.jpg (1936x2939, 584K)

sounds like you only watched mononoke

>but Japan is bad
Why can't you guys just understand he hates Japan as well. He is a leftist and was very close to actual communist activists when he was young.
He hates imperial Japan, modern Japan, capitalism, USA, the idea of re-militarization, modern weapons, modern cars, restaurants, Anime, TV, American entertainments, etc etc and there's nothing you can do about it.

He eats a shitty box lunch cooked by his wife everyday like a poor student and cleans a river near his house as a crazy old guy and mostly does nothing but work.

At least he is not afraid of backlash at all and based as fuck.

lazy rotoscoping is an awful jarring disease that bakshi's most known films suffer from to an unwatchable extent

He's as wrong as can be about the Lord of the Rings.

>Lord of the Rings is like that. If it's the enemy, there's killing without separation between civilians and soldiers... The Lord of the Rings is a movie that has no problem doing that [not separating civilians from enemies, apparently].

There are no civilian orcs in the Lord of the Rings. There are no civilians to differentiate the orcs from. The good guys are fighting a purely defensive war as other posters have mentioned. Miyazaki would be right at home on Yea Forums talking abject shit about stuff he knows nothing about.

This senile old jap really needs to stop talking and stick to making loony toons

AND MY TAX!!!

Personally I don't mind his rotoscoping because I think it gives his films a certain uniqueness that other films don't have. He was still a visionary in the field of animation because compared to other stuff produced in the 70's and 80's nothing comes close to Bakshi's creativity and rule breaking.

Attached: BakshiAmericanPop.jpg (800x538, 78K)

why is he so autistic bro
youtube.com/watch?v=ngZ0K3lWKRc

>Japan was already defeated
they wouldn't surrender without a favorable term for them that why they wait even after the 1st bomb
it takes a second bomb for them to barely break the voting tie to surrender

He's shintofag who thought Japan had it coming in WWII and doesn't deny Nanking.

That's not hypocritical, that's ether you not understanding the difference between criticising depictions of violence and offence at depicting violence or simply you not being able to read.

Huh, he's not a complete idiot after all. At least he acknowledges the terrible shit the nips did.

Attached: 1552441985461.png (163x170, 43K)

Lotr wasn't a Hollywood movie tho

Give it a rest, Cernovich.

What was Howl’s tax policy?

>Tastes which aren't mine are shit: the post.

Move on.

Attached: 1379889747041.jpg (528x434, 35K)

he just makes cartoons

it leaves his work feeling very unfinished, even what is animated only seems half finished, with solid color without shading or detail being the norm. It is impossible for me to like his animation, though he has very interesting and aesthetic static pieces.

Hey, thanks for your input :) nobody likes everything. Thanks for expanding on your opinions. It is always nice to hear what other people think and compare their views to yours.

Attached: WorkSmartNotHard.png (700x573, 18K)

God what a pretentious cunt

Based Jap Boomer working temperature room IQ consumerist amerimutts into a seething shoot

>implying there's anything wrong with killing endless africans

>only apologising to China
Looks like someone needs money

Miyazaki id fucking obsessed with military technology and has written plenty of war stories

What Asians and Africans are being killed by Americans?

Ralph Bakshi's twitter is fucking weird

>despite the war already over

this revisionist history meme needs to die. Even after both nukes, substantial parts of the military wanted to continue fighting. Hirohito himself had difficulty convincing his countrymen that surrender was necessary. Now go back to your faggy cartoons you pedophile.

how does this dude not know about the UK? Isn't that where anri okita is from?

AHEM
ATTENTION TO ALL CHINKS AND GOOKS
AND ESPECIALLY A GOOK JANNIE
stop killing dolphins
stop being so short
stop eating s o y
stop having small dicks
stop squinting
stop smelling like shit
stop having insect mentality
stop stealing white man technology
stop reproducing
stop jerking off to children
stop making shit anime
stop thinking you're white
stop bleaching your skin
stop thinking your dead empire is worth anything
stop being nuked

U wot mate?
I'll reck your stupid face man, sware on me mum!

>Foreign director has negative opinion of the holy grail of Yea Forums
> They REEEEEE

Attached: 1532834765742.gif (500x364, 983K)

I can't tell if you're mocking me, anyway, it's certainly not wrong to like his features

The irony is that the part of your post that would most insult the Japs is being called chinks and gooks, since they fucking hate chinks and gooks

Yeah that invading army sure is full of civilians

He doesn't like the lord of the rings because there was no separation between the enemy and the civilians of mordor?

Aw, your 10th century notions of honor are so cute.

>He's not wrong

He's also a known pedophile, so he's a hypocrite.

He even said that he knows pedophiles love his films but that's theres nothing he can do about that because he has to make his little girls lovely.

japs are chinks and gooks. ainu and jomon are mutts mixed with koreans and chinks.

Not for much longer thank fuck
I can't wait for the US to get out of world affairs and go isolationist again

In western cinema in general once the enemy has been identified you are allowed to kill endless numbers of them whether they're civilians or not. Take the Death Star for example. I'm sure hes thinking about Hiroshima when he says these things.

There is no sophistication in the west when it comes to enemies.

I'm not sure how that connects to the lord of the rings

I don't think that's true. Platoon has a really good scene where it draws out the needless killing of a civilian and how it fractures the morality of all the men involved. American Sniper also has a scene where the protagonist has to consider killing a child and is disturbed by the idea. Zero Dark Thirty dabbles with it a little too, I think.

The sophistication is greater, because the West has been involved in far more modern wars, where the lines between civilian and enemy are increasingly blurred. If you can point to intentionally simplistic movies like LOTR and Star Wars for this, then one could do the same for Japanese anime.

Yes he is

for somebody who wasn´t there he sure makes excuses about it often or sometimes flat out denies it in the first place and always direct attention away by talking about american war crimes

what you accuse me of sounds an awful lot of what your emperor actually did in the real world

>hory smokes doctah jones, this is just rike nanking
what did spielberg mean by this?

Attached: shortround.jpg (300x408, 25K)

no they aren't

>japanese complain about """war crimes"""
lmfao

isn't lord of the rings written by an english guy and made by kiwis

I'm a brit bong bro.

You got me lad

>for some reason

Should've nuked them 4 times

>Homeboy wrote an essay about how much he loves loli.
Sounds pretty based to me

I don't like sex. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere

Attached: sandyvagina.jpg (1080x540, 108K)

The rest of the world won't let us, mayne. Fucking glowies messed with too many third world nations.

lmfao he never watched lord of the rings

>without separation between civilians and soldiers

I like how he mentions later about reading the original work when he's clearly never read it.

Attached: 1520256518844.jpg (950x877, 86K)

did he even watch the lotr movies?

>LotR
>no distinction between civilians and soldiers
>the enemy army marches onto a battlefield in formation with armor and weapons
Has he even seen the movie? The only civilians were on the good guy's side. Except maybe some of the goblins killed by the Ents who were just factory workers.

Studio Ghibli is just the gook version of Disney. Not sure why this guy thinks he's some voice of wisdom or why people regard him as one.

Miyazaki reminds me of Alan Moore. Just an old grumpy man complaining about shit.

Gee that sounds an awful lot like Japan during WW2.

I like anime and I like Japan but I also don't give a shit that we roasted them in WWII. Sneaky little slants deserved it. In the end I think it all worked out

Because the steward of the work, Tolkeins son, complained about similar things or?

WTF What is the source of this?

Fun fact: Tolkien was african

what the fuck is he talking about
did he even watch lord of the rings? the humans aren't invading "orc land", they're trying to survive their extinction
how many people did Nausicaa kill? Mononoke? Mononoke killed a lot of innocent family men. but it's ok right, because she fights for the forest?
dumb imperialist japanese revisionist.

>lord of the rings movies
>not separating civilians from enemies
Wait, so all those well armed orc males immigrating into Gondor were civvies?