Absolutely Fucking Based

Attached: DACArmondWhite.jpg (523x356, 35K)

BASED and KINOpilled

>1/5
KEK at this fucking dumb bitch. She was offended and gave it the lowest score possible. Don't trust anyone that rates it this low. She could've been less obvious and given it a 2/5. We know why she didn't like it.

Attached: puta.jpg (522x324, 31K)

Hail the KING

fuck niggers

>Don't trust anyone that rates it this low.
Captain Marvel is the worst movie ever made though

It's Dragged Across Concrete

Armond is honestly a very good writer when he tries. I like his perspective, it's so fucking weird. He's literally a gay right wing (?) nigger.

>american critic
>Full review in Spanish

Attached: IMG_3670.png (922x715, 282K)

He's just a good dude who loves kino

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-22-15h03m23s222.png (1920x792, 1.31M)

holy shit
shes literally only mad cause they did a jab at her language. That can ruin an entire movie to NPC retards of today

Redditors are seething because a movie finally comes out that’s not cramming the latest cucked liberal view down our throats. Literally comparing Zahler to Leni Riefenstahl lol

Attached: 5E2E646F-BB2A-47E5-8165-1ACD6207FCCC.jpg (2048x910, 903K)

based iphone poster

>giving a fresh review to amovie that is fresh
meh

BASTE
I LOVE GAY NIGGERS AND S. KIKE ZAHLER NOW?????

Does anyone actually review the movie anymore or is every fucking thing on the planet about politics?

Attached: 1549075102263.jpg (1126x364, 91K)

Fucking hell these people are such zealots! The movie still would've been amazing had they had no political dialogue in the movie. That's not what made it good, it was just added realism. What made it good was that sweet slow burn up to Jennifer Carpenter's part and from there everything went bat shit. Every actor was great in this film and the movie was solid as fuck.

But you think Armond is "based"

Why are people so mad if Zahler is right wing? Most filmmakers are left wing so if you dont want to watch filmmakers whos views dont align with you then good luck, basically every director in hollywood is left wing. Is one right wing director gonna kill them?

I never said that, i'm also criticizing him

He at least reviews movies instead of perceived political messages in them.

Would Yea Forums care about this movie if it wasn't made by a Republican?

Are you fucking kidding me? Literally every word he writes is filtered through a political lens. It just happens that his politics are conservative so he is le based black man.

Jesus christ that Todd Gilchrisht review couldn't be more incorrect. One of the leads in DAC is a black man and he's actually well written. What do you know a filmmaker who doesn't preach about politics but cares about character wrote an actual strong black protagonist but you're gonna ignore it cause that doesn't fit your narrative.

No.

I dunno. Would the movie made by a non-republican not suck?

This is why God's Not Dead is the greatest film of all time.

Where?

See, if you were the non-republican making the movie it would suck because you're a retard who can't into logical implication. There might be some kind of correlation there.

Are you saying God's Not Dead isn't a masterpiece, you libtard?

It may seem like that to you, but in the real world it's quite different. Take your meds.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (538x550, 47K)

holy shit why do mainstream critics hate this movie so much

Attached: file.png (755x629, 702K)

That's something I noticed with Zahler's films, but couldn't quite put it into words: every character and scene, no matter how minor, have SOMETHING interesting going on. Like that diner scene with the waitress.

post more armond reviews pls

Please tell me of the real world, gay nigger lover. Does it involve randomly invoking Obama when reviewing movies? Or talking about putting Chris Pratt and Jason Momoa in your spank bank?

Attached: image.png (795x622, 673K)

Attached: average armond review.png (837x2304, 1.4M)

HOLY DIMES

Attached: 1543145994831.jpg (600x500, 129K)

When they were on the steakout that BMW that pulls up behind them had me nervous. The people walking behind them. That white SUV the psycho was driving before passed behind them. They were doing nothing but shit was tense. Thinking that crazy fuck was going to come out of nowhere and pop them. Once she pulled out the blue sock, all bets were off and you knew shit was going to be a bloodbath.

>steakout
lose weight

>implying Michael Jai white would star in a racist movie

Because it has a strong black male character

>such zealots!
Replacing God with government day by day.

Attached: mike.png (411x521, 395K)

That's another thing Zahler does well: he subverts your expectations, but in in a LOL LOOK AT ME SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS kinda way like Rian Johnson. He really knows how to keep you on your toes and keeps you wondering what's going to happen next so everything feels important.

Gay

*but NOT in a LOL LOOK AT ME SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS kinda way

it has positive reviews though, can't exactly say they "hate it"
haven't seen it yet, buy I've heard it's just not as good as Cell Block 99

Some things are relevant for a movie review, some things are not such as the fact how the movie insults your own political position and there for is trash. Keep being a hateful faggot.

it's almost as if they actively try to censor people they don't agree with politically

it's all so tiresome

These guys complain about “right wing” propaganda but then love Marvel capeshit which is the same exact right-wing “us vs. them” action bullshit but with a liberal idpol coating

I have a feeling I'll be agreeing with somethimg like this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-153259_Chrome.jpg (1440x618, 234K)

So is this actually good? I'm impressed with the actual analysis of anons in this thread, it doesn't sound like circlejerking. I guess I'll go see it

>Are you fucking kidding me?
lmao fucking faggot.

All American action movies are a bit conservative and a bit liberal. It's unavoidable.

the latter and it's been that way for most of the 2010s. maybe before idk i was too young

You sound like a faggot. Go back to your capeshit threads.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-22-15h44m53s418.png (1920x802, 1.34M)

I don't think it, I know it faggot

I chuckled when I paused cell block 99 at like 90 minutes in and he was just getting settled in the prison.

when blackdynamite was slowly shot to pieces and puked it actually evoked a physical reaction in me. i felt fucking nauseated. regardless of how you rate Zahlers writing, which i think is solid, he's a master of balancing tension and then brutality which punctuates it at just the right story moments

Attached: balls.jpg (3840x1600, 523K)

their grip is slipping so they've ramped it up to 11

Attached: DYNOMITE.jpg (2924x1578, 363K)

Ft. Worth is a mexican colony, no americans to speak of there.
>t. Texan

The movie IS about politics. i didnt even open your thumbnail but literally all the dialogue in the movie is about culture and whats acceptable and political correctness/getting on with the times/etc

>Knowing the director of literally any movie you watch
Literally bottom pleb shit.

is that supposed to be a piece of ballsack coming out of his pants?

sounds like the way pol talks about anti white films.

best scene btw

Attached: mootfuckedsnacksgf.jpg (2356x1712, 509K)

How gory is it?

>get my momma a new tv and :BOOM:
K I N O

holy shit I've seen that guy's face on here so many times but I had no idea he reviewed movies. I am retarded or gay?

Why has Michael jai white got chipmunk cheeks now

It's only about agreeing or disagreeing with the movie's message.
Telling a story is way down the list/

>Falling for the Armond meme

I can smell the cross posting coming off this thread

They're called totalitarian for a reason.

>not playing in any nearby theaters

Should only listen to Yea Forums reviews
>Has a woman as the lead! It's shit!
>Has a nigger in the cast! It's shit!
>It's marvel/DC I love it!
>It's marvel/DC I hate it!